786 what is it?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Sheikh Moiz

786 what is it?

Unread post by Sheikh Moiz » Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 am

For a long time I wondered what the significance of '786' is?

I've seen it in a lot of email addresses from people in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

I couldn't believe it when I read, it might have been derived from Sanskrit numerals.

I went ahead and did some research.

Here is my explanation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNraVirlP8U

ghulam muhammed

Re: 786 what is it?

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 16, 2014 5:07 pm

There are many similarities between Islam and the "Original" Hinduism (actually it is Sanatan Dharm).
Hindus start their hymns and other religious rituals with "Om". Muslims also do that with Bismillah, hence it amounts to the same as they both invoke the Creator's name in their own language. In the same manner "Har Har Mahadev" means "Allahu Akber' !! There is also a saying in Hinduism "Kan kan main hai Bhagwan" which means "Har zarre main Allah ka Noor Hai" !! The Vedas, Upanishads and Manu smrutis also clearly prohibits idol worship. These simple things are never highlighted by the thekedars of religion as they don't want the communities to live in peace as otherwise "Who logo ki dukaan bandh ho jayegi".

These are my 2 cents.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 17, 2014 1:34 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:There are many similarities between Islam and the "Original" Hinduism (actually it is Sanatan Dharm).
Hindus start their hymns and other religious rituals with "Om". Muslims also do that with Bismillah, hence it amounts to the same as they both invoke the Creator's name in their own language. In the same manner "Har Har Mahadev" means "Allahu Akber' !! There is also a saying in Hinduism "Kan kan main hai Bhagwan" which means "Har zarre main Allah ka Noor Hai" !! The Vedas, Upanishads and Manu smrutis also clearly prohibits idol worship. These simple things are never highlighted by the thekedars of religion as they don't want the communities to live in peace as otherwise "Who logo ki dukaan bandh ho jayegi".

These are my 2 cents.
very true bro GM

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:There are many similarities between Islam and the "Original" Hinduism (actually it is Sanatan Dharm).

These are my 2 cents.
Try to take idolatory out but it is always in subconscious.
Read and understand Quran 2:208

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat May 17, 2014 7:56 am

"Har zarre main Allah ka Noor Hai" !!
For some people Ali, Hussein, Aga Khan and Dai has more Noor.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat May 17, 2014 7:59 am

(2:208 Maudidi ) O Believers, enter completely into Islam *226 and do not follow in" the footsteps of Satan, for he is your avowed enemy.

God demands that man should submit, without reservation, the whole of his being to His will. Man's outlook, intellectual pursuits, behaviour, interaction with other people and modes of endeavour should all be completely subordinate to Islam. God does not accept the splitting up of human life into separate compartments, some governed by the teachings of Islam and others exempt.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun May 18, 2014 8:19 am

Do u really think Noor as in like bulbs on their faces.. Cmon guys throw out all this negativity k. Noor means in the form of piousness and refrain from inhuman acts. DBs think like they had glowing faces like bulbs, but the fact is their faces shine coz of their character and utmost submission to Allah and obedience to his Messenger (pbuh).

Sheikh Moiz

Unread post by Sheikh Moiz » Sun May 18, 2014 9:35 am

silvertongue wrote:
Do u really think Noor as in like bulbs on their faces.. Cmon guys throw out all this negativity k. Noor means in the form of piousness and refrain from inhuman acts. DBs think like they had glowing faces like bulbs, but the fact is their faces shine coz of their character and utmost submission to Allah and obedience to his Messenger (pbuh).
:idea: :idea: :idea: