Allah is noor proved by science

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Sufi monk

Allah is noor proved by science

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Bismillah,

I was a science student, and after reading Quraaan I understood every thing written in this great book can be scientifically proved, Quraan says Allah is NOOR and every thing is from ALLAH and it will return back to ALLAH.

now even science says that LIGHT can be transformed into matter.

London: In a breakthrough, scientists have for the first time discovered a revolutionary technique to turn light into matter, a feat thought impossible when the idea was first theorised 80 years ago.

Three physicists at the Imperial College London's Blackett Physics Laboratory worked out a relatively simple way to physically prove a theory first devised by scientists Breit and Wheeler in 1934.

Breit and Wheeler suggested that it should be possible to turn light into matter by smashing together only two particles of light (photons), to create an electron and a positron - the simplest method of turning light into matter ever predicted.

The calculation was found to be theoretically sound but Breit and Wheeler said that they never expected anybody to physically demonstrate their prediction.

It has never been observed in the laboratory and past experiments to test it have required the addition of massive high-energy particles, researchers said.

The new research, published in the journal Nature Photonics, shows for the first time how Breit and Wheeler's theory could be proven in practise.

This 'photon-photon collider', which would convert light directly into matter using technology that is already available, would be a new type of high-energy experiment.

This physics experiment would recreate a process that was important in the first 100 seconds of the universe and that is also seen in gamma ray bursts.

The scientists had been investigating unrelated problems in fusion energy when they realised what they were working on could be applied to the Breit-Wheeler theory.

Demonstrating the Breit-Wheeler theory would provide the final jigsaw piece of a physics puzzle which describes the simplest ways in which light and matter interact.

"Despite all physicists accepting the theory to be true, when Breit and Wheeler first proposed the theory, they said that they never expected it be shown in the laboratory. Today, nearly 80 years later, we prove them wrong," said Professor Steve Rose from the Department of Physics at Imperial.

The collider experiment that the scientists have proposed involves two key steps. First, the scientists would use an extremely powerful high-intensity laser to speed up electrons to just below the speed of light.

They would then fire these electrons into a slab of gold to create a beam of photons a billion times more energetic than visible light.

The next stage of the experiment involves a tiny gold can called a hohlraum (German for 'empty room'). Scientists would fire a high-energy laser at the inner surface of this gold can, to create a thermal radiation field, generating light similar to the light emitted by stars.

They would then direct the photon beam from the first stage of the experiment through the centre of the can, causing the photons from the two sources to collide and form electrons and positrons.

It would then be possible to detect the formation of the electrons and positrons when they exited the can.

ALLAH HO AKBAR !!!!!

MUSTAPH

Re: Allah is noor proved by science

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Wed May 28, 2014 9:48 pm

why have copy pasted the whole article first and than sent a link for the same article. Allah is also rahman please find me article on this also.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed May 28, 2014 10:29 pm

MUSTAPH wrote:why have copy pasted the whole article first and than sent a link for the same article. Allah is also rahman please find me article on this also.
you are not looking for truth but you are looking for excuses to deny existence of creator, no matter how many articles and links are posted people like you will always ask for more.

internet is full of knowledge if you really looking for answer search by your self, with honest intentions, and if only ALLAH will wish he will guide you.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Wed May 28, 2014 11:52 pm

I thought in Islam we are to guide people to the right path not to leave astray to find your own way. Even my prophet said that you should always be learning something new.
you have difficulty giving links now than why did you post this link too we all would have found it on our own only.

only if Allah will wish he will guide me, did I ask you the question without Allah's wish if yes, wow I can do something without Allah's wish and if no than why dont't you respond to Allah's wish.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 29, 2014 12:11 am

MUSTAPH wrote:I thought in Islam we are to guide people to the right path not to leave astray to find your own way. Even my prophet said that you should always be learning something new.
you have difficulty giving links now than why did you post this link too we all would have found it on our own only.

only if Allah will wish he will guide me, did I ask you the question without Allah's wish if yes, wow I can do something without Allah's wish and if no than why dont't you respond to Allah's wish.
yes true this is why I tried to guide you with little knowledge now if you looking for more, try and find by your self.

and seek help from ALLAH and none else.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 29, 2014 12:18 am

just to add up some thing more, I found this website really interesting, check it out.

http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/mathe ... index.html

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu May 29, 2014 1:44 am

I know this as you have already started a forum "miracles of the Quran" and I have asked a question on that and still awaiting a reply from you on that. Anyways I shall go thru the numerical calculations but it has number of topics in them for me to question. kindly advise which one did you understand best so that I can question you on those.

And don't come with lame excuse let Allah guide me or we do not need this forum just to do geebat we need to help each other understand better.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 29, 2014 1:53 am

MUSTAPH wrote:I know this as you have already started a forum "miracles of the Quran" and I have asked a question on that and still awaiting a reply from you on that. Anyways I shall go thru the numerical calculations but it has number of topics in them for me to question. kindly advise which one did you understand best so that I can question you on those.

And don't come with lame excuse let Allah guide me or we do not need this forum just to do geebat we need to help each other understand better.
my self is a learner and I dont consider my self qualified to answer any thing, look for mujtahid and scholar to get your answers.

I am learning from last many years and I will keep learning all my life.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu May 29, 2014 4:28 am

no dear you are not a learner. you have decided that the knowledge that you have is complete truth and are not ready to see a differant view to it. And you know what you have never bothered to verify what you have learned. you are comfortable with certain beliefs and want to keep believing it.

Incase of SMS you are ready to oppose it not because you have any witness if he is on haq or no you are just opposing it for simple reason because you are not in comfort zone in following him and want to enjoy the thrill of breaking from the mainstream.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 29, 2014 4:52 am

MUSTAPH wrote:no dear you are not a learner. you have decided that the knowledge that you have is complete truth and are not ready to see a differant view to it. And you know what you have never bothered to verify what you have learned. you are comfortable with certain beliefs and want to keep believing it.

Incase of SMS you are ready to oppose it not because you have any witness if he is on haq or no you are just opposing it for simple reason because you are not in comfort zone in following him and want to enjoy the thrill of breaking from the mainstream.
I told this before and telling again, being a muslim any thing coming from Quraan or written in Quraan is acceptable to me without any further need of proof, any thing else remains questionable.

This is basic criteria to be muslim.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 29, 2014 4:56 am

I was a strong follower of this dawat as well, my only concern with dawat is ayyashi and they way poor are ignored in our community, I have no issue with any literature or way of life of bohras.

I have no question or doubt in faith, but ignoring poor and involving money in every thing is not acceptable.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu May 29, 2014 5:31 am

that is exactly what I am saying anything coming from Quraan is what you should follow for which you need to understand Quraan don't give authority to some one else to tell you what is in the Quraan and follow it because than you are not following Quraan you are actually following the person.

These leaders of dawaat have only taught us the Quraan and preached to us Islam. don't you think that if you doubt some of their practice today than how come you do not doubt what they taught you about Quraan or Islam. they could have misguided you that also. for example we in bohra samaj are not allowed to read the translation of quraan saying we shall go mad.

above all please specify the terrorist around the world justify themeselves as jihadis on the preaching of Quraan do you agree with them. If no than it shows clearly that people have misinterperated Quraan as to his own belief.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 am

for example we in bohra samaj are not allowed to read the translation of quraan saying we shall go mad.
Now I know why the bohra leadership is made up of a bunch of fools and morons. These people have gone mad after reading the translation of the Quran. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MUSTAPH,

The fact that you believe these conmen already proves that you are a mad man!!

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 29, 2014 11:19 am

LOL

going mad by reading Quraan?

this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, any one believing in this is worst kind of Idiot on planet.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu May 29, 2014 2:27 pm

anjami
I do not believe in any conmen. I read Quran and understood Quran myself. I do not need any dai or amil to tell me what are my duties as muslim I know that myself.

Sufi Monk
you say you follow everything memtioned in Quran. please ask yourself did u ever try to undertsand the Quran, did you ever try comparing Quran with any other holy scripture to understand what you are following is how true. No dear, you are just following Quran because you are born in some bohri house who are living with the thought that even we are muslims as we are asked to read Quran and occasionally we read it also.
asking someone like you on anything on Quran is to far off, you would agree that Quran was first read in arbastan. answer this simple question. where did the name arbastan come ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 29, 2014 2:39 pm

I read Quran and understood Quran myself.
So in that case you must be a mad terrorist correct?

think

Unread post by think » Thu May 29, 2014 2:48 pm

The holy Quran surah 22 ayah 11.
they are men whose minds are not firm; they will have faith; if all goes well with them, but as soon as they are tried ,they are found wanting. They are a different kind from hypocrites. It is not fraud or double dealing that is their sin. It is a weak mind, petty standard of judging right by success, a selfishness that gives nothing but asks for all, a narrow mindedness that does not go beyond petty mundane calculations, a nicely calculated less or more of the good things of this world They fail in both worlds and their failure in this world is patent for every on looker.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 29, 2014 9:26 pm

MUSTAPH wrote:anjami
I do not believe in any conmen. I read Quran and understood Quran myself. I do not need any dai or amil to tell me what are my duties as muslim I know that myself.

Sufi Monk
you say you follow everything memtioned in Quran. please ask yourself did u ever try to undertsand the Quran, did you ever try comparing Quran with any other holy scripture to understand what you are following is how true. No dear, you are just following Quran because you are born in some bohri house who are living with the thought that even we are muslims as we are asked to read Quran and occasionally we read it also.
asking someone like you on anything on Quran is to far off, you would agree that Quran was first read in arbastan. answer this simple question. where did the name arbastan come ?
Brother dont assume so much, I am into comparative religion studies from last 8 years.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu May 29, 2014 11:35 pm

anajmi wrote:
I read Quran and understood Quran myself.
So in that case you must be a mad terrorist correct?
do you also think logically before typing o its just dancin of your fingers

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 pm

sufi monk
its nice to know that you are into comparative studies. than it shall be fun to have an healthy debate either on this forum or we can exchange personnel email.
remember prophet said knowledge should always be welcomed.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Perfect logic normally appears illogical to mad terrorists like you. You said those who read the quran translation become mad and due to misinterpretation they become terrorists. Then you said that you yourself read and understood Quran all by yourself. So that means you must be a mad terrorist correct?

Now, stop making senseless and idiotic comments and get admitted to a crazy people hospital.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 am

MUSTAPH wrote:sufi monk
its nice to know that you are into comparative studies. than it shall be fun to have an healthy debate either on this forum or we can exchange personnel email.
remember prophet said knowledge should always be welcomed.
I dont have any thing to discuss, all my knowledge is from Quraan and life it self, if you want to learn seek by your self and make DUA to ALLAH to show you truth.

Better discuss all your concerns with QURAAN itself and QURAAN will reply all your queries (if asking intentions are pure).

and yes dont worry reading QURAAN will never make you mad.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Fri May 30, 2014 1:26 pm

anjami
have you taken some special training in abusive language or its just hereditary in your genes. anyway in either case I am least interested in improving your tongue as it should be rotten by now.

if your eyes are not rotten than read my write up it says " These leaders of dawaat have only taught us the Quraan and preached to us Islam. don't you think that if you doubt some of their practice today than how come you do not doubt what they taught you about Quraan or Islam. they could have misguided you that also. for example we in bohra samaj are not allowed to read the translation of quraan saying we shall go mad"
I have never said that is true. and if you wish in which ever dark corner of the world you are check with your local aamil if you are allowed to read the translation of Quran and you will get your reply.
so never understand anything partially and relate every word of any text with the whole context so you will be able to understand the true meaning.
I am sorry to use little difficult words which will be going bouncers to your rotten mind.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Fri May 30, 2014 1:35 pm

I dont have any thing to discuss, all my knowledge is from Quraan and life it self, if you want to learn seek by your self and make DUA to ALLAH to show you truth.

Better discuss all your concerns with QURAAN itself and QURAAN will reply all your queries (if asking intentions are pure).

and yes dont worry reading QURAAN will never make you mad.[/quote]

well its your wish if you do not want to its fine with me but I am so confident of my knowledge that I am open to any debate anytime.

and yah I never said reading Quraan makes you mad. I have only quoted our bohra leaders do not allow us to do this and the reason that they give is this. If you wish check with your local aamil and you will get your reply. I have suggested ANJAMI to do the same but am sure he will not move his ass for any knowledge but just keep blabbering on this forum.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 30, 2014 4:00 pm

I have never said that is true.
So you agree that the leaders of Daawat indulge in lying, correct?

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Sat May 31, 2014 5:03 am

anjami
I disagree with almost everything they say. but than I can justify my thoughts with the facts mentioned in our religion.

when you are claiming that they are speaking lies have you bothered to study anything or just because you don't like SMS you start using abusive words against leaders of daawat.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat May 31, 2014 6:55 pm

when you are claiming that they are speaking lies
I am not claiming they are speaking lies. Actually, you are. This is what you said.
You seem to be a complete moron who can't keep track of what he himself is saying from one post to the next.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Sat May 31, 2014 11:54 pm

anajmi wrote:
So you agree that the leaders of Daawat indulge in lying, correct?
anjami are you some kind of a ninkompoop

here is your statement that which means you agree that they are lying.
I say I disagree with most of the things they say so for me that is not true. forget learning about religion first learn some basic english and yeah forget about trying to improve your language as that is hereditary in your case and that will not happen. But if Allah graces you with some mercy and does improve it anytime with in future please do not forget to inform me as that will be the first mojiza I will come across and will put my logical mind to rest for sometime and start believing in miracles.

and yah one more thing, refrain posting anything further as I really do not know about you but I am ashamed of degrading you in this public forum as no matter however shit human being you are but you are still a member of my community (I am hoping so)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:43 am

I don't have to agree that they are lying you moron. I know that they are a bunch of liars. And you have agreed with that by saying that you "never said that is true". So either your masters are a bunch of liars, or you are a mad terrorist. Pick one!!