Hadith from Ahle Bayt prohibiting grave worship

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
salim

Re: Hadith from Ahle Bayt prohibiting grave worship

Unread post by salim » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:59 am

Dear brother,

if you look at RSS and VHP with the same eyes as you see Wahabies, you will see in them a lot of similarities. RSS and VHP is following their religion when they oppose Islam. RSS and VHP are as helping as wahabies and as peaceful as wahabies.

If RSS and VHP don't force their way on other, they are good people. Problem comes when they want Muslims to be like them and they want regular hindus to be like them. Same is true for wahabies. Why do they decide what other should do?

I don't go to graves to make my wishes true. When i go there I get inspiration, I pray for them. But this does not mean I have to enforce this on others. By destroying graves.

Peace loving helpful RSS and VHP people like to destroy mosques because they honestly think that Mosques are the reason for all issue in this world. But if everyone starts destroying others because they believe that others are not correct then world will end soon.

Live and let live, debating and arguing is fine, but you destroying holy place of someone else is very wrong. Today with your evil thoughts and muscle power you will destory their holy place, tomorrow they will destroy yours. Muslims has faced a lot of causality because some Buddhist, Hindu, christian or Jew thought that Muslims way is not the right way, and by killing Muslims he is really doing good thing. When this is wrong, wahabies destroying other peoples holy places or killing non-wahabies is same thing.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:44 am

My Friend (MF),
Stop cribbing about Fatema RA's grave. Has anybody has dug up her grave, removed stone surrounding it, so nobody can see where it was?
Just as you can get closer to the three, and see it in full view without wiring around them, we would like to see them in the same vein. Why the Prophet's daughter's and his grand son and great grandsons graves have been"remanded" with metal fencing around as though it is a prison, while his "companions graves" are not? These are the people who brought a lot of grief to Hazarat Bibi Fatema AS. And the Prophet SAW had said "those who bring grief to Fatima AS, bring grief to me. "

Munira_RV

Re: How Bohras are grave worshippers?

Unread post by Munira_RV » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:52 am

anajmi wrote: Just like bohras like to call themselves Abde Syedna, the pagans used to call themselves Abde Laat or Abde Uzza. Bohras go to raudat tahera and perform sajda to the grave. They ask the grave inhabitant to help them, when Allah says in the Quran that they have no capability to help or even listen to those who are seeking their help.

And before you spin that, they say "O inhabitant of the grave, please solve my problem". They do not say "O Allah, solve my problem for the sake of the inhabitant of this grave". The first one is grave worship, the second one is wasila. Bohras do the first.
"Abde" means obedient. To be an obedient of Mohamed (S) or Ali (A) or Husain (A) doesn't make any one their worshippers.

The official status of Bohras is not to do sajda to sahib-a-qabr. Note Nabi sahab (A) too offered salaat near graves of many; likewise Bohries too prostrate to Allah and pray for the sahib-a-qabr or seek Allah's bestows with vasila of that sahib-a-qabr. Some people out of ignorance or less knowledge if doing sajda to sahib-a-qabr is because he is ignorant. Ignorant people are there in all sects including Sunni and Wahabi. Bohras of previous generations were more knowledgeable than today's. We need to educate our community members not to prostrate to grave, though not every Bohras does like that. Ultimately we have to look at the structure of Fatimi Dawat because on same all previous generation have followed; the structure of Bohra faith prohibits anyone to offer sajda to grave, hence you are making judgemental error in painting Bohras are grave worshippers.

Similar is the case of asking from sahib-a-qabr: wasila is permitted and seeking directly from sahib-a-qabr is prohibited. Some people do opposite of it out of their ignorance. Structure (fiqah) only matters, and not how much its followers follow it. Like Islam cannot be judged based on its followers like Yazid and Boko-Haram, similarly Fatimi Dawat cannot be judged by its less educated followers.

Should you have other arguments besides you mentioned in last post kindly share here, will request others too to do the same.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:59 am

reformbohra wrote:Nobody has the guts to do it. But it was really suprising that many dargahs were demolished in saudi arabia , yet there were no "mojizas" that prevented that from happening. Instead after the demolition oil was found which resulted in increased peace and prosperity in saudi.

Let's see how long this oil lasts. It is already drying up, according to Wallstreet Journal. As for peace? Fire fighters cannot rescue women from burning buildings; women cannot go out without a male companion; women should be convered from head to toe; women cannot drive when Hazarat Bibi Ayesha was allowed to go to war in the company of Talha and Zubair????? You call this peace. Or you feel male have freedom to rape little girls; accuse women who refuse them of "bad conduct" and get them thrown into jails; more women are stoned to death than men. There is no fair justice for women; Palestinian refugees living in cramped houses with asbestos falling from ceiling! For two to three generations, Palestinians are living in camps supported by western countries in Syria, Jordan, etc. whereas this so called "peace and prosperity"...country in your words, is enjoying its wealth. They do not have to account to Allah SWT ???? They cannot even protect their country. They need Americans to dig up oil and protect them. Is that prosperity or slavery ? Please do not let me go on.
Last edited by JavedhJuma on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:04 am

Muslim First wrote:
Humsafar wrote: For the same reasons as they are obsessed with the Kabah and Hajar e Aswad and throwing stones at pillars and running between Safa and Marwah etc. etc,
Strange comment by smart person like humsafar
What is wrong with Humsafar's post. Truth hurts??? People say they go to Kaba to get their sins forgiven. Does Allah SWT live only in Kabah although he says to us that he is close to us than our jugular vein. Instead, Muslim men go there to harass women. They are perverts. I do not say all of them are, but some are. So forget about sins being forgiven but start believing sins being created.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:17 am

Muslim First wrote:@zinger

Going to Kaaba, running between 2hills and pelting stones are act of hajj. Common to all Muslims. Shia and Sunni.
Except Nizari Ismaily everybody hopes to do that.

A stupid like from feet kisser and human worshipper
Nizari Ismailis are Muslim too and they follow the same rituals as others. Just your hatred of them has glossed your eye and brain. You are too green with envy. Too bad.
Can you please clarify this. This sentence does not make sense. Who is feet kisser and human worshipper? If you are implying this to us, then you really have to get your brain checked. You have read too many Mehrullah's ahadith and Mir Bhose stupidity, which were both proven lies; and as for google and Wikipedia Intelligent people don't read them, only illiterates with the lowest IQ go to google and wikipedia, neither wikipedia nor google accept responsibility about what is written there. These two are for lazy and illiterates. I have told you that before.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:39 am

Nizari Ismailis are Muslim too and they follow the same rituals as others. Just your hatred of them has glossed your eye and brain. You are too green with envy. Too bad.
they follow the same rituals as others.
Who are you kidding?
Beside Shahada a believing Muslim is suppose to do as follows

Salat
5 Salat per day
Nizari Ismaili do not pray Salat in their Jamat Khana. They pray Shirk Infested Dua, 3 times a day
They have no Adhan
No Wadu required

Fast in Ramadan
Nizari Ismaili do not fast in Ramadan

Zakat
They do not pay Zakat
They do Pay 12.5% tribute to their Imam. This is not Zakat. Zakat is Haraam for Maulana Hazir Imam as it was Haraam for Ahl e Bait.

Hajj
Nizari Ismaili do not go for hajj, their hajj is Didar of their Maula.

anajmi

Re: How Bohras are grave worshippers?

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:07 am

"Abde" means obedient.
you might want to get in touch with someone who knows Arabic. How about sending a pm to porus?
Some people out of ignorance or less knowledge if doing sajda to sahib-a-qabr is because he is ignorant.
Correct. The clergy is dependent upon the ignorance of bohras.
wasila is permitted and seeking directly from sahib-a-qabr is prohibited.
Time for you to start educating the bohras.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:45 pm

they follow the same rituals as others.

Who are you kidding?The only person kidding here is you who has jaundice in his eyes. No matter what, he only sees yellow. Get a rememdy for your illness. You have been saying this to every new comer when you are cornered. I have read your posts in the past and you have been given explanations and proved wrong but you challenge every Ismaili on this forum. Well, you and like minded have come to the right place and the right person. You are like a parrot regurgating all the time, especially when you are caught with a foot in your mouth when you said Umar RA congratulated Hazarat Ali AS at Ghadeer but you had no answer.

Beside Shahada a believing Muslim is suppose to do as follows If you know - oh what am I saying? You know nothing about Islam. Once you recite the Shahada you are a Muslim. Allah SWT is Most Merciful Most Beneficient. Hazarat Bibi Ayesha had said that Allah SWT does not want to impose any hardship on people. And Allah SWT says in Sura II, ayah 256, "Let there be no compulsion in religion. " Nothing in Islam is imposed except for Shahada and good deeds. Five pillars: Nevertheless, no amount of me or anybody telling you anything is going to change your mind. It is a waste of time, but I am only repeating here for Sajjad (and like minded) who has given you a hi five without knowing anything about Ismailism.

Salat

5 Salat per day Is that all? Then why did Allah SWT say in LXXIII 7 and 8 : True, there is for thee by day prolonged occupation with ordinary duties Read footnote 5759> But keep in remembrance the name of Thy Lord and devote thyself to Him whole-heartedly." Now this is what our Imam tells us. To keep a tasbih in our pocket and every free minute we have during the day we should pray to Allah SWT. So five times is nothing for us. And remember the Prophet SAW has said that Asr is not compulsory that is for your information only. If you need proof I shall be glad to provide it from Bukhari. Just ask for it. If you don't then you know it. So why this natak all the time.

Nizari Ismaili do not pray Salat in their Jamat Khana. Define Sallah because Du'a means Sallah.They pray Shirk Infested Dua, 3 times a day What shirk infested Dua. Show me one sentence in our Du'a that is shirk infested. Don't run away. I am sure Mehrullah provided you a copy or go to your Bukhari: Wikipedia or google.

They have no Adhan What adhan, the one Umar RA changed? Is it the adhan that Prophet SAW taught and which even Bibi Waraka was allowed to recite. Do you have women calling people to prayers from the roof tops in the West and the East? If not why? Were there clocks then? Do people have to be called to come for prayers in this day and age? Don't they all have clocks, watches, alarms? In times of Rasool SAW, people used to go walking to Hajj because it was considered better than riding donkeys and camels. So why are they now flying or going by boats, etc. Coming back to adhan, why is it not recited from rooftop in Canada or America. Adhan is recited only when people are all lined up inside the prayer hall. Since they are lined up, what is the purpose of the adhan? People are already there and you are telling them Hayah Ala Sallah..."? ?

No Wadu required
I go to pray fajr and I take a good shower. I go to pray Maghrib and Isha and I take another shower. We have come long way from the Rasool SAW time when people were mandated to take full shower on Fridays only. The rest of the time they had to wash hands, feet ,eyes, face, ears, mouth. Just washing them is not enough. They have to be kept pure. Just running wet hands on these areas is not enough, understand, my friend. This is not wadu but cheating Allah SWT. Don't tell me you take a shower on Friday only or do you. If not why not. Where does it say in your books you should take one, or two or three showers a day.?

Fast in RamadanWe do fast in Ramadhan. We don't care what your Allah Mehrullah says. My whole family, except for my dad who is not well, fasts. So you are a liar multiple times over.

Zakat

They do not pay Zakat. They do Pay 12.5% tribute to their Imam. This is not Zakat. Zakat is Haraam for Maulana Hazir Imam as it was Haraam for Ahl e Bait.

That's ludicruous. I would love to use a better word but do not want to on public forum. We pay Ushr which was ordained in the Bible, Torah, Hindu scriptures and the Koran. As you mentioned in another thread, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, etc. abolished Ushr. These are people without leaders. Our Imam tells us to pay Ushr and we do which is 10%. Hazar Imam does not have a right to it but we do submit to him because we only trust him to dispose it off the way Allah SWT desires. And Mashallah, look at what he is doing with it. Did you ever go to akdn.org to see what is done with our Ushr? If not, what is keeping you? Although there is no Ayah spelling Ushr, but the interpretation is that. Now show me what the rest of you have achieved with your Zakah money. Wars! In the month of Ramadan! Killing and maimming people! Who do you submit your Zakah to and what about others. I am sure you will say you send it to Edhi foundation, which is good, but first purify your soul because the rest is secondary? Why do your people start wars in Ramadan or just before it? Look at the condition of your people. Look at the Havoc they are creating. Is this Islam that you have been raised with?

And the 2.5 percent is for the Imam or the Ulil Amr, as it was during the time of the Prophet SAW. You have been told this in the past but you still like to regurgigate. don't you. You should be ashamed of yourself. If reading Koran has not knocked any sense into you, nothing will.No percentage is mentioned in the Koran so why are you paying 2.5% only?

Hajj

Nizari Ismaili do not go for hajj, their hajj is Didar of their Maula.
Long time ago Ismailis did not go for Hajj because they were very poor. They were persecuted by the like of you and your Aboos. I do not have to repeat the conditions of Hajj here, because it is mentioned in the Qur'an and it has been explained fully by Hafiz-ul-Koran. Unless he is an idiot from your Mosque. I have also repeated it under another subject to your Moniginis twin.
I have been for Omrah and taken my mom for Omrah but have not performed Hajj because my one kid is in college and I have no resources. I have a big house as we have parents and an uncle living with us, and they need attention, and I have a big mortgage. Many Ismailis are in the same boat. We do not cheat Allah SWT. I know a lot of Ismailis and non Islmaili Muslims who go for Hajj and are in debt and they take out loans to go, but most of us don't. I do not criticise them nor do I beathe down their neck. to each his own. So, I suggest my friend, Just mind your business and forget about Ismailis. They are better Muslims than you. You are just fitnati and the azab is big, Protect your Soul otherwise It is going to curse you. I told you before and I am repeating it here It is Allah SWT's AMANAT.Nothing changes a fitnati. There is a big azab brother. Change and repent while you have time. I leave you to Allah SWT to give you Nek Taufeeq. Otherwise you ae a lost cause

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:19 am

Muslim First wrote:@zinger

Going to Kaaba, running between 2hills and pelting stones are act of hajj. Common to all Muslims. Shia and Sunni.
Except Nizari Ismaily everybody hopes to do that.

you get equally stupid likes from your ilk and you parade them like war medals MF bhai, why the double standards??????

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:21 am

JavedhJuma wrote:My Friend (MF),
Stop cribbing about Fatema RA's grave. Has anybody has dug up her grave, removed stone surrounding it, so nobody can see where it was?
Just as you can get closer to the three, and see it in full view without wiring around them, we would like to see them in the same vein. Why the Prophet's daughter's and his grand son and great grandsons graves have been"remanded" with metal fencing around as though it is a prison, while his "companions graves" are not? These are the people who brought a lot of grief to Hazarat Bibi Fatema AS. And the Prophet SAW had said "those who bring grief to Fatima AS, bring grief to me. "
Yo Mr. MF, stop nitpicking over who's post i liked and answer this.

BTW, i've added more likes to the posts of Javed Jhumma and Salim. Feel free to berate me some more there :roll:

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:56 pm

I think we should leave ismailis alone. muslims shouldn't fight against each other.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:53 am

true islam wrote:I think we should leave ismailis alone. muslims shouldn't fight against each other.
In shah Allah
When. Ismailis of all creed and Shia will stop cribbing about historical events of 1350 years ago, stop cursing in open and behind close doors.

They will be left alone. You see Baha'is are largely left alone.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 am

@Zinger
Never mind likes have answer for this
Muslim First wrote:
We don't make fun of the Khalifa teachings or Aisha's service to Islam
Zinger
NO ONE MAKES FUN OF THEM, THEY ARE DISREGARDED. REASONS ARE ALREADY KNOWN TO ALL AND HISTORY RECORDS IT TOO
Are you kidding buddy.
Your mota Mulla did it on open mik and had to run away under police protection. Cursing 3+4 is S.O.P. Of Bohra Majlis.
Hatred and worshipfull love are standard tools of a cult.
They are disregarded?
I wish that was the case. Fairy tales are told every day. Kids learn to hate when they are in their mothers womb.
Take dose of reality buddy.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:11 pm

true islam wrote:I think we should leave ismailis alone. muslims shouldn't fight against each other.
You are talking to a wall. I learnt a long time ago in school: "Barking dogs bark and caravans pass". Nice try brother.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Muslim First wrote:
In shah Allah
When. Ismailis of all creed and Shia will stop cribbing about historical events of 1350 years ago, stop cursing in open and behind close doors.

They will be left alone. You see Baha'is are largely left alone.
Prove to me Ismailis curse in open and behind doors. We are the only Shia Muslims who teach in our Religious Curriculum about the contributions of the first three Caliphs. So kindly stop lumping us with others. Your problem with Ismailism is totally different. You just hate the Imam. You hate the Prophet SAW's progeny. Keep it up! And see where you go with it.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:40 am

zinger wrote:
JavedhJuma wrote:My Friend (MF), Just as you can get closer to the three, and see it in full view without wiring around them, we would like to see them in the same vein. Why the Prophet's daughter's and his grand son and great grandsons graves have been"remanded" with metal fencing around as though it is a prison, while his "companions graves" are not? These are the people who brought a lot of grief to Hazarat Bibi Fatema AS. And the Prophet SAW had said "those who bring grief to Fatima AS, bring grief to me. "
Yo Mr. MF, stop nitpicking over who's post i liked and answer this.

BTW, i've added more likes to the posts of Javed Jhumma and Salim. Feel free to berate me some more there :roll:

MF, still waiting for an answer from you on this

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:34 pm

javedhjuma
Prove to me Ismailis curse in open and behind doors. We are the only Shia Muslims who teach in our Religious Curriculum about the contributions of the first three Caliphs. So kindly stop lumping us with others. Your problem with Ismailism is totally different. You just hate the Imam. You hate the Prophet SAW's progeny. Keep it up! And see where you go with it.
Read it carefully. Bohras are Ismailis too and they curse openly and secretly.
Your Imam is Phoney. He is like 3$ bill.
Prove Imamat in Quran without using Hadith or stories about ancient Prophets. Why is not a simple statement saying O Muhammad after you Ali will lead Ummah.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Muslim First wrote:
javedhjuma
Read it carefully. Bohras are Ismailis too and they curse openly and secretly.
Your Imam is Phoney. He is like 3$ bill.
Prove Imamat in Quran without using Hadith or stories about ancient Prophets. Why is not a simple statement saying O Muhammad after you Ali will lead Ummah.
Don't jump around like a monkey. Did you ever go to school? Your English is horrible.
Sorry, I did not know Bohras curse your Abbos. And, yes they are 100% Ismailis. But we, Nizari Ismailis do not curse anybody.
To a Jahil my Imam is phoney, etc. but to the educated He is the direct descendant of Prophet SAW. All these years other Muslims, except you and few other jahils have accepted him as direct descendant of Prophet SAW. The whole world is accepting him as such, so why should I care what you think of him.

As for proof in the Koran, you have been given the proofs by others but you have put a twist to it. So I am not going to waste my time with you Jahils.

As regards "Oh Muhammad, after you Ali will lead the Ummah, "You are a true Jahil, my brother in Islam. We went through the incident of Ghadir E Khoum. EVEN YOU ADMITTED UMAR ra CONGRATULATED ALI AS. BUT YOU CANNOT SAY WHY. COME ON REMOVE YOUR FOOT FROM YOUR MOUTH AND SPILL THE BEANS. FIRST YOU DENIED THAT THERE WAS ANYTHING LIKE GHADIR e kHOUM, BUT BY MIRACLE YOU AGREED AT GHADIR e KHOUM HAZARAT UMAR ra CONGRATULATED HAZARAT ALI AS. wHAT jAHIL DOES NOT KNOW WHY? ONLY YOU MY FRIEND.

thinkagain

Unread post by thinkagain » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:12 am

Please maintain decorum and dont use bad words.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:52 pm

thinkagain wrote:Please maintain decorum and dont use bad words.

Point well taken. Thanks brother. Jahil is not a bad word, it means ignoramus. He has used worse for my Imam. How would you feel if somebody abuses your religious leader or your parents out of ignorance or spite.

thinkagain

Unread post by thinkagain » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:37 am

Ya MF should preach his pure Islam using Quran and Sunnah only without trying to ridicule the leaders whom people have blind faith in , first the blindness needs to be removed and the person himself would see the truth, although it is not necessary that even after one is convinced of truth he will accept it.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Ya MF should preach his pure Islam using Quran and Sunnah only without trying to ridicule the leaders whom people have blind faith in , first the blindness needs to be removed and the person himself would see the truth, although it is not necessary that even after one is convinced of truth he will accept it.thinkagain

Private messageE-mail
You are talking with a forked tongue, brother. People you are talking about do not have blind faith. They are learned and well read people. They are taught true Islamic behaviour by their Leader, who is the direct descendant of Prophet SAW whether you want to believe it or not.

Do you see them like your people. Wherever they are, they live in peace. They do not try to kill people who give them sanctuaries, unlike the ignoramuses who proclaim to follow the Sunnah and Qur'an, who have fled their countries and asked for refuge in the West and then they have turned around and bitten the hand that feeds them.. Killing and maiming people is Sunnah and teachings of Qur'an? Suicide bombing is allowed in Islam? False wars in the Month of Ramadhan is Sunnah of Prophet and is in the Qur'an? Subjugating women is in the Qur'an? Are you following the Qur'an that has been accepted universally? Fitnah is condemned in the Qur'an but your people do not hesitate to do so. I do not see these actions condoned in the Qur'an.. On the contrary they are condemned to hell fire.

Our work around the world and our peaceful nature amongst the people we live with proves that we are good Muslims following the Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet. Just take off your blinders and see. It is your kind that sees but does not want to accept.

Look around you. People who claim to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah. Where are they heading. Please try not to judge people. I have never been convinced otherwise about my faith. Just live and let live, ok.
As regards MF to preach his pure Islam using Qur'an and Sunna, You are dreaming. He knows neither. What he knows is fitnah and gali gloch. That is his religion.
[/quote]

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:48 am

being a descendant of prophet pbuh does not mean he is on right, the current Sunni caliph baghdadi also claims to be from Hussain AS.

The entire doctrine and religion has to be examined, Ismaili have abolished "Salat" which is the pillar b\w Islam and Kufr.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:30 pm

garibmumin wrote:being a descendant of prophet pbuh does not mean he is on right, the current Sunni caliph baghdadi also claims to be from Hussain AS.

The entire doctrine and religion has to be examined, Ismaili have abolished "Salat" which is the pillar b\w Islam and Kufr.
Welcome Jahil No. 2. Ismailis have not abolished Salat. Salat is another name for Du'a. They pray their Du'a. Why don't you take it upon yourself "to examine the entire doctrine and religion and post your results here. Until then Ismailis will follow their religion under the leadership of their Imam".

Thre are 73 sects in Islam. They all pray differently. So just get educated in Pluralism of Islam or rot in your pathetic world. Baghdadi has not claimed from Imam Hussein. His name is Al-Hussain.

My Imam is descendant of Prophet SAW. The world says so. And he does what Imam Ali AS did and Prophet SAW did. Please read: http://worldmuslimcongress.blogspot.com ... of-57.html

Khabar nathi kaha kaha se chali aweche.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:31 pm

garibmumin wrote:being a descendant of prophet pbuh does not mean he is on right, the current Sunni caliph baghdadi also claims to be from Hussain AS.

Welcome Jahil No. 2. Ismailis have not abolished Salat. Salat is another name for Du'a. They pray their Du'a. Why don't you take it upon yourself "to examine the entire doctrine and religion and post your results here. Until then Ismailis will follow their religion under the leadership of their Imam".

Thre are 73 sects in Islam. They all pray differently. So just get educated in Pluralism of Islam or rot in your pathetic world. Baghdadi has not claimed from Imam Hussein. His name is Al-Hussain.

My Imam is descendant of Prophet SAW. The world says so. And he does what Imam Ali AS did and Prophet SAW did. Please read: http://worldmuslimcongress.blogspot.com ... of-57.html

Khabar nathi kaha kaha se chali aweche.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:58 pm

I know the Ismaili khojas very well, had some friends too, although they do read quran translations, but their blind following of their forefathers is the main concern. Salat is not equal to the shirk infested dua you poeple pray , writing that in red wont change the truth. All Muslims including qadiyanis have the salat there may be some minor fiqhi differences like placing hands etc but they all pray salat. Aga khan is rich and influential from his ill acquired wealth from the poor gullible followers hence he is able to silence the mouths and see how even narenda modi can buy media, Aga khan can buy 1000 times more media then what narenda modi can ever imagine.

Whats more ! I heard that aga khan himself said that ismailis should pray the salat , but his followers are not following him giving all sort of excuses. And please dont compare bohras with khojas they are class apart far better then many of the jahil sunnis.

Regarding baghdadi he is also a descendant of Hussain AS check out his official channels on youtube, they have given the whole genealogy with witnesses.

Also Ismali khoja dont do the wuzu also , which makes them napak, no ghusul nothing, mola would never even allow to to have food and water at their places.

Yes I have also argued with a bigtime Ismaili and I can ony pray that they come out of their pit of ignorance Ameen

source:mostmerciful.com

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:05 pm

javedh
From
http://worldmuslimcongress.blogspot.com ... of-57.html
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Hazrat Ali (ra) had continuously advocated living in moderation; it’s a mid path between the worldly and spiritual needs. The Aga Khan has fine tuned that balance between material and spiritual life.
Ya your Imam lives simple life like Prophet and Hz Ali
Multiple houses
2 ex wives, expensive divorces and living with girl friend
2 jet panes
Expensive boat
And list goes on.

From same article
He performs his religious duties by interpreting Qur'an to his 15 million plus followers spread out across the world, fulfilling his role as the spiritual leader of the Ismaili Muslim community.
Can you post interpretation of one single Aya by your Imam?

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:44 am

Muslim First wrote:
javedh
From
http://worldmuslimcongress.blogspot.com ... of-57.html
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Hazrat Ali (ra) had continuously advocated living in moderation; it’s a mid path between the worldly and spiritual needs. The Aga Khan has fine tuned that balance between material and spiritual life.
Ya your Imam lives simple life like Prophet and Hz Ali
Multiple houses
2 ex wives, expensive divorces and living with girl friend
2 jet panes
Expensive boat
And list goes on. If you have guts go to the blog and respond. See how your ass gets kicked off. The blog does not say he lives a simple life. Just don't create your own words. You are a real Jahil. Looks like your pants caught fire reading the blog.Why are you afraid to go there? Did you get fired from there too? He is a Sunni so he might help you.

Whatever he has he bought with his own money. Not with yours. So why are you seething like a snake? Two ex-wives? Big deal. How many concubines did Suleiman Nabi, AS have? And what about Dawood Nabi, AS who committed adultery. And what about Prophet SAW who married his son's ex-wife although he had other wives. He even married a 9 year old? How come you are not condemning him? You fitnati, he has no girlfriend and you know that very well.

Yes he has two jet planes. He bought them with his own money. He travels a lot to help people around the world especially those who have been rendered poor by your terrorist aboos. He needs a second plane for his family because sometimes they travel to places to visit sites and for obvious reasons they cannot go together.

At least he does not use his planes to go to the refugee camps to pick up young brides like your Aboos are doing.

Yes, he has an expensive boat which he bought with his own money. He likes boats like Suleiman Nabi loved palaces and women. And your stupid Aboos like young refugee girls and change them every three months.

From same article
He performs his religious duties by interpreting Qur'an to his 15 million plus followers spread out across the world, fulfilling his role as the spiritual leader of the Ismaili Muslim community.
Can you post interpretation of one single Aya by your Imam?
You know what, why don't you ask Ghouse? He has heard him reciting the ayahs. Moreover, if you really want to read how many ayats he has interpreted, please go to the Ismaili.org and look up his speeches. Read his speech in Atlanta in 2007; his speech in Afghanistan; his speech in Canadian Parliament; As a matter of fact, read all his speeches, i.e. if you can read!!!!!.

I can't help you because you are a jahil and a fitnati there is only that much you can do for a jahil and fitnati because he does not want to improve his life as my Imam quoted an ayah from the Qur'an in Kabul something to the effect: God does not help those who do want to improve their lot themselves. So there. I am not going to do your homework for you. You want to know, I am leading you to the site. Do your own research and don't be a lazy bag of bones. And do not forget to read Sura 104. Lighten your weight of fitnah, please.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:29 am

garibmumin wrote:I know the Ismaili khojas very well, had some friends too, although they do read quran translations, but their blind following of their forefathers is the main concern. Why is that your concern besides, I doubt any Ismaili would touch you with a ten foot pole because you are so ignorant.Salat is not equal to the shirk infested duaQuote me shirk infested du'a. Do not run away without explanation otherwise I will call you a liar like your twin MF. He ran away when I asked him to quote shirk infested du'a. you poeple pray , writing that in red wont change the truth. What has the colour got to do with that? The truth is you are a jahil, and a jahil never improves his lot. Now quote the shirk infested du'a. All Muslims including qadiyanis have the salat there may be some minor fiqhi differences like placing hands etc but they all pray salat. Oh my God! how many times do I have to repeat. Salat and Du'a mean the same, you moron.Aga khan is rich and influential from his ill acquired wealth from the poor gullible followers You are a real moron. Aga Khan is an educated man. He does not get money from us like some other leaders do. He has his own investments. He does not ask for a penny, you moron.Even the former World Bank leader, Wolfsohn said, "when Aga Khan speaks, the World listens." hence he is able to silence the mouths and see how even narenda modi can buy media, Aga khan can buy 1000 times more media then what narenda modi can ever imagine. Are you saying he is buying media now? Can you tell me which one? Don't compare the thug Modi to Aga Khan. Aga Khan helps a lot of developing countries, and have you ever seen media reports in the West?. Only the countries where he works give him a small coverage. If he had bought media you would now be an Ismaili. thank God you are where you are. You deserve the best.

Whats more ! I heard that aga khan himself said that ismailis should pray the salat , but his followers are not following him giving all sort of excuses. You are a real moron. Do I have to believe now what a moron like you heard? If he tells us to pray a different du'a or in your words salat, why would we give excuses. Don't play God! Don't be judgemental and don't lie. And please dont compare bohras with khojas they are class apart far better then many of the jahil sunnis.Who is comparing khojas with the bohoras. I am not!. And if Sunnis are Jahils, what are you? And when I say what are you, I mean you as a person and not your faith.If you are a bohora, I feel truly bad that you have the urge to compare yourself to the Ismailis and Sunnis.. We do not compare ourselves to anybody. We fear Allah SWT, and leave him to judge us and the others. It is jahils like you that are judgemental.

Regarding baghdadi he is also a descendant of Hussain AS check out his official channels on youtube, they have given the whole genealogy with witnesses. I do not need to see u tube of this gangster. No descendant of Imam Hussein SAW, would behave like this. they are killers, butchers and you believe their propoganda? You are pathetic. I hope you are not a bohora.

Also Ismali khoja dont do the wuzu also , which makes them napak, no ghusul nothing, mola would never even allow to to have food and water at their places. Really? So why did Mola's reperesentatives go to meet the Aga Khan? Also, wudu is running whater on your body parts. We take baths before we recite our dua's. So kindly keep quiet.

Yes I have also argued with a bigtime Ismaili and I can ony pray that they come out of their pit of ignorance Ameen I challenge you, No Ismaili is as stupid as you. I pray to Allah SWT to give you taufeeq, you moron.

source:mostmerciful.com
So this is your source eh? Only fitnati like your Sunni friend MF, (oh sorry, you said Sunnis are jahils. Hope Sunnis are reading this. Hey MF? Can you read or not) and a few others on this site go to that site, which even the wahabis stopped supporting. Your most merciful man was even banned from giving lectures in Islamic Mosques, and you moron have the audacity to quote a confessed liar who admitted lying about Ismailism in Court. Did you know that. You are truly pathetic.