This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
fayyaaz

This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Another post which will be deleted, I am sure.

By the sheer number of non-Bohras and anti-Bohras (current or former Bohras) that participate on this forum, they overwhelm any discussion of Bohra faith with anti-Bohra views.

Some insist that they are only anti-Sayedna and anti-Kothar but I get the impression that no discussion about Bohra deen, fiqh or kalaam can get underway because of massive torrent of tangential attacks on them by anti-Bohras who flood and drown almost every topic.

In any case, there are almost no knowledgeable Bohra participants on this forum. You wonder why.

Hence the conclusion in the title of the topic.

Biradar

Re: This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:16 pm

fayyaaz wrote:Another post which will be deleted, I am sure.

By the sheer number of non-Bohras and anti-Bohras (current or former Bohras) that participate on this forum, they overwhelm any discussion of Bohra faith with anti-Bohra views.

Some insist that they are only anti-Sayedna and anti-Kothar but I get the impression that no discussion about Bohra deen, fiqh or kalaam can get underway because of massive torrent of tangential attacks on them by anti-Bohras who flood and drown almost every topic.

In any case, there are almost no knowledgeable Bohra participants on this forum. You wonder why.

Hence the conclusion in the title of the topic.
Friend fayyaaz, you are mostly correct in your observation. The problem really is that. in many ways, the words "knowledgeable Bohra" is an oxymoron. In the last few decades the general awareness among Bohras of religion has decayed exponentially. After the death of SMB (RA) the causes of this have been clear, although a full analysis of the last few decades, leading to this decay, is not feasible yet. For example, STS (RA), whatever his administrative policies, was an unmatched scholar who wrote over 49 (published) books and over ten thousand verses. and has left behind many, many unpublished manuscripts. What happened in the last few decades, to create this fanaticism among the bohras, and the creation of this cultish behavior, is not clear.

Also, as you observe, there are many anti-Bohras here, who vent frustration. This is then amplified by fools who are swayed by the Ahle Fanatic's argument, who want to destroy the system completely. Like the laeen who demolished Janaat ul-Baqi, and who are now making plans to destroy the prophet's grave itself, these people are intent on demolishing. Their gutter like language and mentality puts off almost anyone who wants to genuinely learn or debate.

Sad, but true.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Most are anti establishment.

Slavery in one form or the other.

The lack of knowledge is far greater in priestly kind, the fake Dr. degrees and jahalat . Their lives and livelihood is pure haramkhori. Love for material belonging to yateem and elderly poor is spent on worldly pleasures by the priestly folks.

Kothar/ priiests are anti Islam and anti religion.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:41 pm

But in a sense superior to the nabis of the Quran.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Their gutter like language and mentality puts off almost anyone who wants to genuinely learn or debate.
Actually, bro biradar was the one who initiated the gutter language on the other thread (referring to people as serpents is gutter language) and then friend fayyaaz continued the trend. Believe, me genuine learning or debating is not going to happen from pretenders like you because when asked the right question, people like you run. And I have many right questions.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:48 pm

seeker110 wrote:Most are anti establishment.

Slavery in one form or the other.

The lack of knowledge is far greater in priestly kind, the fake Dr. degrees and jahalat . Their lives and livelihood is pure haramkhori. Love for material belonging to yateem and elderly poor is spent on worldly pleasures by the priestly folks.

Kothar/ priiests are anti Islam and anti religion.
Stick to the issue. It is about the knowledge of Bohra deen, fiqh and kalaam among participants on this forum. Priestly class do not participate on this forum.

I called the forum anti-Bohra not anti-Islamic.

You see how the extremely ignorant, anti-Bohra anajmi already tangentially interfered in this thread too. That is what I meant. His input will soon overwhelm this thread also.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:07 pm

It is about the knowledge of Bohra deen, fiqh and kalaam among participants on this forum.
Bohra deen, according to your opinion, is based upon arguments put forth by Christian saints and not upon the Quran correct?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:41 pm

And what do you call the Abde websites showing the pomp by Kothari Goons coming on A/C Ghoda baggi for the solemn occasion of Ashura?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:47 pm

SBM wrote:
And what do you call the Abde websites showing the pomp by Kothari Goons coming on A/C Ghoda baggi for the solemn occasion of Ashura?
They did that on the 10th Muharram 1436? I mean did the goons come on A/C Ghoda baggi on the 10th of Muharram?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:56 pm

So according to you should only do Maatam on 10th of Moharram .
Did Imam Hussain came to Karbala on 10th of Moharram or did he come early on A/C 6 horse driven buggie?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:57 pm

anajmi wrote:
It is about the knowledge of Bohra deen, fiqh and kalaam among participants on this forum.
Bohra deen, according to your opinion, is based upon arguments put forth by Christian saints and not upon the Quran correct?
You crass, asinine, ignorant, philistine, supercillious, egotistic, vainglorious, contemptible idiot,

I clearly said that I had borrowed an aspect of St. Anslem's teleological argument to present my personal opinion. Whoever said that the Bohra deen is based on arguments of Christian saints must only be in your revolting, sickening imagination.
Last edited by fayyaaz on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:57 pm

SBM wrote:So according to you should only do Maatam on 10th of Moharram .
Did Imam Hussain came to Karbala on 10th of Moharram or did he come early on A/C 6 horse driven buggie?
Go kiss anajmi's a***!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:59 pm

^
Cannot answer so he changes Colors like SMS and start abusing.,

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:00 pm

fayyaaz wrote:They did that on the 10th Muharram 1436? I mean did the goons come on A/C Ghoda baggi on the 10th of Muharram?
So according to you only the 10th of Mohurrum is important for Bohras ? If that's the case then why does vayez and so called ghum-e-Hussain start right from 1st Mohurrum ? Why are there farmans to close shops, take leave and stop sending kids to school right from the beginning of Mohurrum ? And did the goons come on a/c baggi for a "Different" occasion then delivering Mohurrum vayez ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 pm

friend fayyaaz,

Please mind your gutter language or bro biradar will not post his valuable insight into the bohra deen and we will loose all that knowledge that he has to share. Now, read my post again, what did I say? Do it slowly this time.

Yes, you clearly said it was your personal opinion and I clearly said it was according to your opinion. So let me ask again.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Fayyaz Bhai
We start Buka and Gham-e Hussain from the 2nd of Moharrum, but you say that we can enjoy upto 9th of Moharrum is that right..so why all these Majaalis and Shadat nu bayan after 2nd of Moharrum.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:04 pm

?
And did the goons come on a/c baggi for a "Different" occasion then delivering Mohurrum vayez ?
Ghulam Bhai
They came for Ziyafaats and Fakhir Najwa and Nikkah ceremony and that is what the Ghoda Gadi is needed

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:04 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
fayyaaz wrote:They did that on the 10th Muharram 1436? I mean did the goons come on A/C Ghoda baggi on the 10th of Muharram?
So according to you only the 10th of Mohurrum is important for Bohras ? If that's the case then why does vayez and so called ghum-e-Hussain start right from 1st Mohurrum ? Why are there farmans to close shops, take leave and stop sending kids to school right from the beginning of Mohurrum ? And did the goons come on a/c baggi for a "Different" occasion then delivering Mohurrum vayez ?
I was asking if what the imbecile said was true? He said that that was done on the Day of Ashura? That is all. Why did you, like that imbecile, draw any conclusions about my opinion on the issue. Or like the idiot anajmi, who puts words in my mouth which I have not spoken.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:07 pm

fayyaaz wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: So according to you only the 10th of Mohurrum is important for Bohras ? If that's the case then why does vayez and so called ghum-e-Hussain start right from 1st Mohurrum ? Why are there farmans to close shops, take leave and stop sending kids to school right from the beginning of Mohurrum ? And did the goons come on a/c baggi for a "Different" occasion then delivering Mohurrum vayez ?
I was asking if what the imbecile said was true? He said that that was done on the Day of Ashura? That is all? Why did you, like that imbecile, draw any conclusions about my opinion on the issue.
Where does it say DAY OF AHURA you nitwit When you say Ashura Mubaraka is it just for 10th of Moharrum or for the 10 days if Moharrum

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:08 pm

He said that that was done on the Day of Ashura?
Actually, he didn't say that. He said "for the solemn occasion of Ashura?"

If you want to get hung up on semantics, at least study them properly first. You were caught with your pants down friend.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:09 pm

SBM,

We both caught the fool's foolishness at the same time.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:10 pm

who puts words in my mouth which I have not spoken.
Seems like you do have a big mouth :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:12 pm

anajmi wrote:friend fayyaaz,

How did you come to that conclusion, you imbecile? I was putting forward my point of view, borrowing an aspect from St. Anslem. effin' idiot.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:13 pm

^
so Fayyaz like his master SMS can not argue so start calling names just like his master SMS does with SKQ

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:14 pm

fayyaaz wrote:I was asking if what the imbecile said was true? He said that that was done on the Day of Ashura? That is all. Why did you, like that imbecile, draw any conclusions about my opinion on the issue. Or like the idiot anajmi, who puts words in my mouth which I have not spoken.
Then what was the purpose of you defending the so called goons under cover by making frivolous statements which says "Did the a/c baggy ride take place on 10th Mohurrum" thereby implying that its OK to indulge in such activities on any other day in Mohurrum rather then the 10th ? Now you will say that you were merely asking a question to clarify or rather defend the goons.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:19 pm

SBM,

Ashura is the 10th of Muharrum only. The occasion does not last 10 days. It lasts 1 day. Commemoration stretches over 10 days. That is 'Ashara' not Ashura.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:21 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Now you will say that you were merely asking a question to clarify
I was doing precisely that. I do not defend goons.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:25 pm

SBM wrote: Where does it say DAY OF AHURA you nitwit When you say Ashura Mubaraka is it just for 10th of Moharrum or for the 10 days if Moharrum
It is not Ashura Mubaraka for ten days, you nitwit. Ten days are Ashara Mubaraka. The tenth is Ashura.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:25 pm

What en effing waste of time!

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Bhai Biradar said:
“Their gutter like language and mentality puts off almost anyone who wants to genuinely learn or debate.”

From the following extracts from bhai fayyaz’s above posts, you can make out who uses gutter language:

“You crass, asinine, ignorant, philistine, supercillious, egotistic, vainglorious, contemptible idiot
Go kiss anajmi's a***!
I was asking if what the imbecile said was true
Why did you, like that imbecile, draw any conclusions about my opinion on the issue. Or like the idiot anajmi,
How did you come to that conclusion, you imbecile? I was putting forward my point of view, borrowing an aspect from St. Anslem. effin' idiot”.