This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
anajmi

Re: This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Bro canadian,

Gutter language usage by those who live in the gutter is allowed. The objection is only for people like me who do not live in the gutter. We shouldn't be using gutter language. :wink:
fayyaaz wrote:
anajmi wrote:friend fayyaaz,

Bohra deen, according to your opinion, is based upon arguments put forth by Christian saints and not upon the Quran correct?
How did you come to that conclusion, you imbecile? I was putting forward my point of view, borrowing an aspect from St. Anslem. effin' idiot.
So according to your point of view, bohra deen is based upon arguments put forth by Christian saints and not upon the Quran correct?

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:22 pm

So according to your point of view, bohra deen is based upon arguments put forth by Christian saints and not upon the Quran correct?
Another thread hijacked. There has to be some way of preventing this abuse of forum membership privilege.

@Fayyaaz: It takes a genius of immense aptitude to glean such conclusion. :wink: Why do you bother replying to those who have no intention of learning/understanding? Just reply to people who are asking/posing the questions to learn.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:08 pm

KA bhai
After reading what Canadian bhai wrote about gutter language used by Fayyaz bhai how can you say he has any good thing to teach to anyone

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:11 pm

@abde53: You may have noticed that one forum member is simply following Fayyaaz in every thread and raising the same point no matter whats the topic of the thread. All I was pointing out to him that just only reply to people who are seriously discussing the topic of the thread.

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:29 am

Yes, this has kind of become an anti Shia Ismaili Mus'tali Forum. It is filled with salafis who have nothing to do with our aqeeda. The focus and emphasis should be informing common bohras about our aqeeda in light of Quran and Shia Ismaili Musta'ali aqaaid books, so that bohras can understand how they are manipulated by the clergy and how they are being enslaved.

Salafis and anti- bohras should not be allowed to participate. When they dont agree to the basic tenets of our aqaaids whats the point from them to come here?

Ahle Bait AS and our Imams are ridiculed to no end. Humble request to those who manage this forum, don't make this a platform a tool for nasibi salafis.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:11 am

bohrikaka wrote:Ahle Bait AS and our Imams are ridiculed to no end. Humble request to those who manage this forum, don't make this a platform a tool for nasibi salafis.
I am surprised to read the arguments here ! I see some trend of certain forum members coming in on the high horses on the pretext of discussing the real bohra deen ! when those doctrines are discussed in details in any case when some one establishes how those doctrines are manipulated to exploit bohras, then these members cry foul running wahabi wahabi / salafi salafi. These fellas come in as as open minded free thinking bohras wanting to learn the bohra deen and give lip service in agreeing to bohra mullahs as corrupt, but will defend these mullahs in guise of bohra doctrines. There is an effort to create an impression of this site as anti-bohra/shia and a tactic to divert the core essence of this forum which is anti-kothar. Smartly, they will ignore or shoo-off discussion on how exactly such doctrines are misused by kothar , but these corruption are unimportant for these knowledge seekers !!

There are ex-bohras or non-bohra but related to ismaili heritage come and argue on bohra doctrines. Let that happen. Truth always shines out whatever it is !

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:15 am

bohrikaka wrote:When they dont agree to the basic tenets of our aqaaids whats the point from them to come here? .
What is the point on coming to this forum, when one cannot see the obvious, blatant and bold opulence and ayyashi under the guise of bohra doctrines ! moreover forum members are merely discussing the theory critically, while kothar is busy polluting people’s faith in action and conscience !

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:55 am

Should this forum give salafis a free hand in bashing our core beliefs when they dismiss all our basic tenets ? Why ?

Let this forum stick to discussion on Shia Ismaili Mustali aqaaids and discussions based on Quran and aqaaids books. Let forum members who have access to aqaaid literature produce it here in totality . That would be meaningful.

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:00 am

Is this forum to provide corrective perspective based on evidence from Bohra aqaaids or allow salafis to ridicule our beliefs and give them platform for their anti Ahle Bait AS rants and ridiculing Imamate ?

As it is they are free to follow Sunnah of Omar(Quran is sufficient). Let them go preach it elsewhere.

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:04 am

One member here is an ardent lover of Yazeed LA who once qoute RA after his name , is he even fit to talk about Quran ?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:32 am

This is the one question that i have always been asked when i asked my friends to come here.

they came, they saw, they were shocked, they looked at me with disgust and i could do nothing.

unfortunately, the ridiculing of Bohra Islamic beliefs is dragged through the gutter and when we have some who put up a resistance, their voices are either silenced or drowned out by not just non-Bohras but by reform-minded Bohras too.

As for the gutter language, some of the reform-minded Bohras are far better experts at it than many of us here

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:09 am

First: there are several serpents on this forum. No harm in pointing out the truth. If you are not a bohra, hate everything about bohras and Shi'a, spread fitna and fasaad, are a lover of Yazid, then you are a serpent. Simple. Now if this was a Salafi forum or a 12-er forum, this invasion of cancerous others would not be tolerated, but they would be banned forthright. The fact that the Admin lets serpents post for 14 years or more, is a testimony to the openness and freedom afforded here.

Unfortunately, the side-effect of this is that those who are not used to the derailing tactics of these nefarious elements, one is immediately put off and does not want to participate anymore.

Second: talking about doctrines and philosophy does not mean that one justifies opulence of the mullahs! Not at all. In fact, learning about doctrines, history and foundations allows one to see more clearly and understand the decadent lifestyle practiced by the current leaders of the community.

In general, I request everyone to calm down a little and talk about issues than just argue angrily and pointlessly.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:15 am

zinger wrote: unfortunately, the ridiculing of Bohra Islamic beliefs is dragged through the gutter and when we have some who put up a resistance, their voices are either silenced or drowned out by not just non-Bohras but by reform-minded Bohras too.
There an interesting tension on this forum. In general, most reformists want everyone to participate and be free to express their opinions. This means that sometimes "reform-minded Bohras" will side with the anti-bohras, and other notorious elements, so those also can also participate. Actually, many of these people have something of value to contribute, and I personally have supported that they be allowed to post here. Honest free-speech will mean we will often hear things we don't like and which make us uncomfortable. We must grown up and learn to take all of this in our stride, and continue to move forward.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:05 am

Actually, threads normally get derailed with shouts of wahhabi, salafi, serpents etc when people no longer can explain the crap that they post and when it is pointed out. The primary serpent on this board pointed out the major crap that bro biradar posted by saying that the Dais are superior to the nabis. I asked for an explanation. What did I get in return? The answer? You wish. I got called a serpent and this and that. That is the usual practice of the true followers of the bohra deen. This is a practice that has been grilled into you from birth. Laanat is as easy as devouring be kharas be mithas. Why explain when you can send laanats? Look at what SMS has been doing. It is the same everywhere. Thankfully, the Admin is an actual progressive and not a pretender like Biradar.

And the reason the Dais are living a lifestyle of opulence is because "intellectuals" like biradar consider these tyrants to be superior to the nabis. After years of research mind you!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:46 pm

So another bites the dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
First it was Maetheist and his reincarnation Fayyaz...
Good Riddance....

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:59 pm

SBM wrote:So another bites the dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
First it was Maetheist and his reincarnation Fayyaz...
Good Riddance....
Time to celebrate.

Let us rename this forum "anajmi and his a*$*-lickers". Since you are the champion in that category, I wll let you do the honors.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Don't be jealous friend fayyaaz. If you behave like a christian saint, I will let you lick it too. :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:23 pm

fayyaaz wrote:Let us rename this forum "anajmi and his a*$*-lickers". Since you are the champion in that category, I wll let you do the honors.
How about renaming it "My way or highway by fayyaz/matheist" If you don't concur with my thoughts then you are a Wahabi and all Wahabis should be banned on this forum !!

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:40 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
fayyaaz wrote:Let us rename this forum "anajmi and his a*$*-lickers". Since you are the champion in that category, I wll let you do the honors.
How about renaming it "My way or highway by fayyaz/matheist" If you don't concur with my thoughts then you are a Wahabi and all Wahabis should be banned on this forum !!
To think that I had excluded you, the cut and paste king on this forum, from among anajmi's a*$*-lickers. No longer.

Not once have I used the word wahabi on this forum. But you obviously read it in my posts.
Last edited by fayyaaz on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Since you are an expert on semantics, here you are using the word wahabi on this forum
once have I used the word wahabi on this forum. But you obviously read it in my posts.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:49 pm

fayyaaz wrote:To think that I had excluded you, the cut and paste king on this forum, from among anajmi's a*$*-lickers. No longer.
Do you think your rants matter ??? Go fly a kite and stop behaving like a Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde you fayyaz/matheist !!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:38 am

Biradar wrote:
zinger wrote: unfortunately, the ridiculing of Bohra Islamic beliefs is dragged through the gutter and when we have some who put up a resistance, their voices are either silenced or drowned out by not just non-Bohras but by reform-minded Bohras too.
There an interesting tension on this forum. In general, most reformists want everyone to participate and be free to express their opinions. This means that sometimes "reform-minded Bohras" will side with the anti-bohras, and other notorious elements, so those also can also participate. Actually, many of these people have something of value to contribute, and I personally have supported that they be allowed to post here. Honest free-speech will mean we will often hear things we don't like and which make us uncomfortable. We must grown up and learn to take all of this in our stride, and continue to move forward.
Birader bhai, reformist bohras can side with whoever they want, i dont care. they can align themselves with that moron the shahi imam of jama masjid for all i care but what gets me really angry is when the "morally and intellectually superior" reformist bohras question, nay, mock and ridicule shia beliefs of Imam in Zuhoor and other articles of faith. at that time, you stop being a bohra, leave alone being a shia.
Like others say, this is just my 2 cents.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:38 am

mock and ridicule shia beliefs of Imam in Zuhoor and other articles of faith
Zinger
Here is the problem, Imam in Zuhoor, how do you define, There are so many different theories among Shia believers who is the true Imam. Jafferia have different meaning, Dawoodi Bohras have different version and Aga Khani who consider themselves Shia have a living Imam so naturally people have questions since Dawoodi Bohra Clergy refuses to discuss these in public and those who attend those SECRET SABAKS refuse to educate masses have reasons to doubt.
Specially when STS himself denied in Courts that there is no such thing as Imam (has been discussed on this forum with proof) so obviously people want to know
You yourself questioned creation which is from Quran but you have problem people asking about Imam, how ironic it is

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:17 pm

This imam zaman story has evolved and we find innovative ways to explain it to make it credible...in our minds we know it does not make sense but we are too embarrassed to question it and we just accept it under the excuse to retain our identity, or ideology or doctrine or some fancy word to intellectually justify it.

The fear is if we try to ignore the concept the foundation of the faith collapses and we cannot justify so many of our ideological principles like Diai, history or rituals. It serves the Diais to remain the centre of the bohra faith.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:40 pm

THIS FORUM is NOT a Bohra Forum. And has nothing to do with its Progress.

Its sole aim is to gather Bohra haters in one place to rant out.

If anyone thinks they can use this Forum to discuss Dawoodi Bohra beliefs in a positive manner, they are sadly mistaken and are wasting their time.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:42 pm

There are enough sites out there like maalumat.com to discuss Dawoodi Bohra beliefs in a "positive" manner. Please go there. Over here the beliefs are discussed in whatever manner deemed necessary for the belief in question.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Adam wrote:THIS FORUM is NOT a Bohra Forum. And has nothing to do with its Progress.

Its sole aim is to gather Bohra haters in one place to rant out.

If anyone thinks they can use this Forum to discuss Dawoodi Bohra beliefs in a positive manner, they are sadly mistaken and are wasting their time.

So can you provide us link for ABDE bohras who can discuss Dawoodi Bohra beliefs freely without RAZA. Let us start why SMB kept SKQ as Mazoon for 50 years if he was person deserving laanats by his Mansoos

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Let it be known to the world that this forum is the ONLY forum where all types of Bohras can congregate and provide information and moral support to each other. The world has now become a lonely place for many and this is the only forum that allows free speech (with certain exceptions). So kudos to this forum! Godspeed!

New

Unread post by New » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:45 pm

I am confused by the title. Admin bhai please change it. I would like to contribute financially. However, I could not do it with PayPal. My request is to have an address where people can send checks. Asgharbhai may agree to that. Privacy issue may prevent some from sending. However, Abdes are getting bolder, thanks to our esteemed leader muffy.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Bro. New:

No need to use PayPal. You can use Visa, Mastercard, etc.