This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
zinger

Re: This is a non-Bohra or anti-Bohra forum

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:24 pm

abde53 wrote:
zinger wrote: Really?? Stop sounding like a broken record man, its boring. Its as boring as Fayaaz repeating his categorisation. Yes, im bored of that too and you trolling on every topic too. grow up. act your age.
Really Zinger bhai
How come you did not say anything about Fayyaz bhai before when he had been categorizing everyone, He say he is Aethist but he quotes Hadiths very well.
I know you do not like SMB bhai but you are also an Hypocrite like Fayaaz bhai who keep on defending the corrupt practices of SMS.
We all are spinless followers of Muffadal Moula Fayyaz bhai has been accusing SBM-AZ-GM-Humanbeing and me as well and I see SMB bhai asking for proof to establish his credibility What is wrong with that IS NOT BOTH MUFFADAL MOULA AND SYDI QUTBUDDIN MOULA ARE ALSO BEING ASKED TO PROVIDE THE PROOF OF THEIR CLAIM BY THE COURT. so why beat up on SMB bhai when he asked Fayyaza bhai to provide the proof of his accusation of banning him
looks like you and Biradar Bhai may be impressed by Fayyaz bhai's categorization but I am not
ok first of all, stop patronizing me!!!

Secondly, i have reprimanded SBM (SBM, buddy, not SMB. Get your facts and names straight!) and Fayyaaz for incessant trolling and unnecessary categorization for the first time in this post of mine. so dont you go around accusing me of playing favourites. both of them got an earful from me

thirdly, im not the first one to chastise SBM for his incessant trolling. Biradar did it (although co-incidentally, i was going to chide both of them except that i was beaten to it)

fourthly, i dont care whether he is an aethiest or not. him knowing scriptures does not mean he is not an aethiest automatically. Aethiest arent born aethiests, in a few cases i know, they were religous before they realised the futility of religion and decided to become nastik

fifthly, i agree there is no love lost between me and SBM, i have admitted it to him too in many private chats, but i hold nothing against him on a personal level.

sixthly, for calling me a hypocrite, you sound like a sissy yourself. i have atleast been vocal about my displeasure. i dont whine boo hoo hoo like you do :evil:

seventhly, you might be a spineless follower, im not, thankfully, ive grown a spine and a pair. suggest you do too

eight, fayaaaz has been accusing you, SBM (agaain, SBM, not SMB chump), AZ and HB time and again, but take a good long hard look, is anyone paying attention to him?

nine, i agree, fayyaaz should either provide the proof or admit his mistake and end the topic

ten, no one is beating SMB bhai you (BLEEP), its is SBM bhai he is beating

eleven, i dont know about biradar but for me, while fayyaaz and his categories were funny first, they are boring now (there, i have chastised fayyaaz twice now, happy???)

twelve, glad you arent impressed with fayyaaz's categorization. i doubt anyone is (there, now i have chastised him a third time. hope you are happy now :roll: )

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:54 pm

ok first of all, stop patronizing me!!!
Where you get idea that i am patronizing you just because i called you bhai :shock:

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:24 pm

zinger,

I like your stand and I have categorized you as an anti-Kothar Bohra. You are bored with my categories? :(

You will get an earful or eyeful of them as long as I care and I do not care if nobody cares? They are very useful to me.

Everyone to their own set of tools! Your tool, rudimentary as it is, has yet to develop. Currently it has just two categories: Boring and non-Boring (interesting?) participants. :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:31 pm

fayyaaz wrote:zinger,

I like your stand and I have categorized you as an anti-Kothar Bohra. You are bored with my categories? :(

You will get an earful or eyeful of them as long as I care and I do not care if nobody cares? They are very useful to me.

Everyone to their own set of tools! Your tool, rudimentary as it is, has yet to develop. Currently it has just two categories: Boring and non-Boring (interesting?) participants. :lol:
Fayyaaz, really, you can categorize me as much as you like and wherever you like if it makes you happy, but yes, an anti-kothar Bohra would be pretty close to what i am.

please, by all means, continue with your categorization if it helps you navigate this site better, but please.. dont thrust it down our throats in every post... wait, again, please, by all means, continue with your categorization if it makes you happy

P.S. Abde 53, i have now scolded him 4 times. hope u wont feel i dont take sides :roll:

i have a lot more categories bro, but that is another topic for another day

just one small request that biradar too has made, your posts are hard hitting and thought provoking, just lay of the categorizing a bit, it tends to get boring after some time... but then again, please, by all means, continue with your categorization if it provided you with entertainment

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:35 pm

P.S. Abde 53, i have now scolded him 4 times. hope u wont feel i dont take sides :roll:
Zinger
Stop patronizing me :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote: Al zulfiqar: self-hating bohra
1. Al zulfiqar has a history of flip-flopping and back-peddling, and most notably, being the most angry and foul-mouthed person here.
2. Like anajmi, he also says that he was a born bohra but has now left the community, but this is clearly not the case.
3. The only explanation for the behaviour of al zulfiqar, is that he is still a fully fledged, fee paying member of the traditional jamaat. [DELETED]
ct, why dont you adopt the new moniker "alice in wonderland"? it would suit you to a T.

1. please show on which points i have been "flip-flopping and back-peddling"? perhaps its my analogies which hit you hard? when i said that its as if you have a perverse desire to [DELETED] which is a natural and logical extension of your inexplicable habit of finding ignoble and puerile entertainment on a site which you yrself categorise as "useless, inconsequential and irrelevant"? now only someone completely cuckoo or has a few screws loose would do that. did you read my other comparative, logical examples of your insanity?
2. what makes you think i am still an active member of a bohra jamaat? have you got proof, some ejamaat card or maybe my new std? yes, i still fight for reform against the fraud and munafekeen mufatlal and his criminal establishment, in the hope that one day the impotent abdes will rise against the tyranny, exploitation, kufr and ayyashi of their clergy.
3. from where do you derive such unhinged conclusions that i am a full-fledged member of a stupid abde jamaat? another proof that you should rename yrself 'alice in wonderland". there are dozens of members here who will personally vouch that i am a free bird, not allied with either mufatlal, kq or any xyz jamaat. you need to first unlearn the bakwaas psychology you learnt at jhumri talaiyya college before venturing to analyse behaviours. but you cannot be blamed since you are a bosom buddy of that great analyst fayyaz, another loony who is loco in his poco moco, the guy with the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder of categorising people and things. did you know that he has even classified toilets, sajdas, std's and even udaipuri's? his mad genuius knows no bounds, literally!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:36 pm

abde53 wrote:
Zinger
Stop patronizing me :mrgreen:

haa haa haa, good one.. touche :lol:

but. hope you get my point for me telling you to stop being patronizing.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:53 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
........there are dozens of members here who will personally vouch that i am a free bird, ........
[/quote]

Returning every day to the golden cage. Go away do not return ever to be really free. Your friend.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 pm

What is wrong in AZ Bhai being a full fledged member and reforming it from inside and outside ?

It is the sign of their abde tact in defence that if anyone wants to challenge they leave first and then challenge as an outsider. Once we do that they will change tact and say it is an internal matter and shut the door claiming external interferance . Cat and mouse game.

Reformists if you are for real do not make the mistake ever , if you fight from within you have human and democratic rights to back you when you are pushed to the wall. Never claim that you are not a Bohra. We are fighting to ensure that Bohra is an ethnic identity not affiliated with particular faith.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Ozdundee wrote: We are fighting to ensure that Bohra is an ethnic identity not affiliated with particular faith.
Ho, ho ho! What? Bohras are Muslims, very much a faith and not an ethnic identity. Are you claiming that you could become a Hindu and still be a Bohra? My gosh, I think my friend faayyaz will have to invent a new category for you: Idiot Ex-Anti-Bohra.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:33 pm

^
Biradar
There are Sunni Bohras too. As a matter of the local Imam of Sunni Masjid is from Ahmedabad and he calls himself as Sunni Bohra.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:39 pm

The Sunni Bohras are found in large numbers in Ahmedabad.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:52 pm

I think only the Dawoodi Bohras are being talked about here. What do you think distinguishes Dawoodis from Alawi, Suleimani or Sunni Bohras? I suggest it is the religion as headed by their Dai.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:48 pm

fayyaaz wrote:I think only the Dawoodi Bohras are being talked about here. What do you think distinguishes Dawoodis from Alawi, Suleimani or Sunni Bohras? I suggest it is the religion as headed by their Dai.
Yes. This is a dawoodi-bohra forum. Anyone can call themselves anything they like. They are free to do so. The sunni bohra or Alawi etc don't ask for reform in the Dawoodi community. They don't say they have a right to use Dawoodi properties, a right on how their community functions etc. Lets not get carried away here. If this forum is a Sunni Bohra or Alawi Bohra forum, lets get the Admin to clarify that so we can stop wasting out time here.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:57 pm

^
Neither is this Atheist forum either but we do allow an Atheist to express his views too.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:43 am

Thats just it brother. he is only "expressing his views", he is not thrusting it down peoples throats.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:59 am

Biradar wrote:
Ozdundee wrote: We are fighting to ensure that Bohra is an ethnic identity not affiliated with particular faith.
Ho, ho ho! What? Bohras are Muslims, very much a faith and not an ethnic identity. Are you claiming that you could become a Hindu and still be a Bohra? My gosh, I think my friend faayyaz will have to invent a new category for you: Idiot Ex-Anti-Bohra.
I think bohra is partly faith and partly ethnic, actually these both aspects are inseperable. Remove the faith/religion/affiliation or regional/cultural aspect, then the term ‘bohra’ wont apply. Being a bohra has influence of faith and ethnicity equally.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:48 am

humanbeing wrote:
Biradar wrote: Ho, ho ho! What? Bohras are Muslims, very much a faith and not an ethnic identity. Are you claiming that you could become a Hindu and still be a Bohra? My gosh, I think my friend faayyaz will have to invent a new category for you: Idiot Ex-Anti-Bohra.
I think bohra is partly faith and partly ethnic, actually these both aspects are inseperable. Remove the faith/religion/affiliation or regional/cultural aspect, then the term ‘bohra’ wont apply. Being a bohra has influence of faith and ethnicity equally.
Agreed. Dawoodi is faith and Bohra is ethnicity

so keeping this in mind, it would be interesting to know what Dawoodi Bohra in Yemen call them selves since Bohra is more in the Indian context,

Anyone from Yemen who can shed some light on this?

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:18 pm

if bohra is different from dawoodi doctrines then we should know Islam first

fayyaaz

Re: A proposal for a new system

Unread post by fayyaaz » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:19 am

think wrote:non of the imams or dais would force me to be their ghulaam. secondly i cannot live that long to be ghulaam of all dais and all imams. To be a ghulam , if accepted would be an honour and the behaviour of the ghulam would also be such. To day there are luteras all over in the bohri's. Let alone ghulaam, titles of mulla and shiekh are auctioned off to the highest bidder, regardless . . History has it. Just because one is a son of a imam or nabi or dai does not mean he becomes the next dai. Allah loving persons least care about this world but this dai and his dad and his dad were all about money. his cohorts plainly ask how much money would be given ,if the dai comes to your house. The very idea of inviting dai is not religious but so one can feel proud among your friends and family. such and other actions are not indicative of a true lover of Allah. In this materialistic world your dai leaves no stone unturned to grab. Study his high flying and money grabbing tactics and you will reach the same conclusion. A Allah loving person can never be a money grabbing person. Even to treat the sick at saifee hospital one has to be influential and get reccomendation from some one with influence. such is the tragedy of this so called religious leader. Money and power has made him blind. He cannot see or feel the pain of the ordinary bohri. He has all the time in the world to hop skip all over the world and rub shoulders with the worldly politicians whether hindu or christians.
No Imam and no Dai is forcing you to be their ghulaam. You can simply walk away. But you don't.

There are two reasons why people accept ghulaami within the Bohra cult.

First, they genuinely believe that the Dai is the true representative of the Imam and will lead them to paradise if they do their Dai's bidding. Their childhood indoctrination is continually reinforced by close association with the cult and its teachings. These are the true believers. They voluntarily sacrifice everything for their Dai.

Second, there are those who have shed their childhood indoctrination and no longer believe in the Dai. They remain in the cult to take advantage of social welfare specially those rituals connected with life's rites of passage. They accept that being made to pay for the privilege is part of the price they must pay, even if it seems exorbitant. They are mildly hypocritical. They do not care about religion and never consider being part of another sect or cult. Majority of the cultists do not care about what the Quran says nor what Islam teaches. They simply want to remain in the social group.

Then there are groups who do not accept ghulaami but yet, like you, remain ghulaams.

So, third, there are people like you, the bulk of anti-Bohras, but a minority of Bohras, who not only not believe but are also seething with anger with what they see as unethical exploitation of the community by the 'clergy'. These are the real hypocrites and cowards to boot because they cannot leave the cult due to internal personal or external social constraints. They fantasize about pristine purity of the time of Prophet and compare current leaders, whom they see as corrupt with 'noble historical persons'. They will not join other groups whom they consider are 'better Muslims' but wax lyrical about them.

This third group which makes up most the contributors on this forum are fantasists, living in a fictional world. They will not achieve anything of note. Most do not believe in fundamentals of the Bohra faith; neither do they have the knowledge of that faith to attract Bohras. But they pretend to be 'true' Muslims, a mythical make-believe figures.

Then, there is a fourth tiny group made up of one or two people of non-Bohras. They are Wahhabis. They are completely irrelevant even if they contribute here the most.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:54 am

^
And there is a tiny group of irrelevant people who call this forum irrelevant but still spend time on posting and commenting about irrelevant posts

think

Unread post by think » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:31 pm

The slogan comes true.
firon tu firon che. no matter even if Musa nabi presents many a miracles. He is still not going to believe in Allah, because he thinks he is Allah by taking a life but cannot give life.
yazid to yazid che. no matter how much of a human tolerance you teach him, he is still as hard hearted to take life of young and old.
moula to moula che. an ideal money grabbing machine with no consideration for the common bohri. yes no one can be like him or his dad or his grand daddy.
you asked me a question whether i would be a ghulam of all the dais and imams and i replied. now my question; would you have sacrificed your self and had someone cut your throat in the desert of kerbala?

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:32 pm

fayyaaz wrote:
think wrote:non of the imams or dais would force me to be their ghulaam. secondly i cannot live that long to be ghulaam of all dais and all imams. To be a ghulam , if accepted would be an honour and the behaviour of the ghulam would also be such. To day there are luteras all over in the bohri's. Let alone ghulaam, titles of mulla and shiekh are auctioned off to the highest bidder, regardless . . History has it. Just because one is a son of a imam or nabi or dai does not mean he becomes the next dai. Allah loving persons least care about this world but this dai and his dad and his dad were all about money. his cohorts plainly ask how much money would be given ,if the dai comes to your house. The very idea of inviting dai is not religious but so one can feel proud among your friends and family. such and other actions are not indicative of a true lover of Allah. In this materialistic world your dai leaves no stone unturned to grab. Study his high flying and money grabbing tactics and you will reach the same conclusion. A Allah loving person can never be a money grabbing person. Even to treat the sick at saifee hospital one has to be influential and get reccomendation from some one with influence. such is the tragedy of this so called religious leader. Money and power has made him blind. He cannot see or feel the pain of the ordinary bohri. He has all the time in the world to hop skip all over the world and rub shoulders with the worldly politicians whether hindu or christians.
No Imam and no Dai is forcing you to be their ghulaam. You can simply walk away. But you don't.

There are two reasons why people accept ghulaami within the Bohra cult.

First, they genuinely believe that the Dai is the true representative of the Imam and will lead them to paradise if they do their Dai's bidding. Their childhood indoctrination is continually reinforced by close association with the cult and its teachings. These are the true believers. They voluntarily sacrifice everything for their Dai.

Second, there are those who have shed their childhood indoctrination and no longer believe in the Dai. They remain in the cult to take advantage of social welfare specially those rituals connected with life's rites of passage. They accept that being made to pay for the privilege is part of the price they must pay, even if it seems exorbitant. They are mildly hypocritical. They do not care about religion and never consider being part of another sect or cult. Majority of the cultists do not care about what the Quran says nor what Islam teaches. They simply want to remain in the social group.

Then there are groups who do not accept ghulaami but yet, like you, remain ghulaams.

So, third, there are people like you, the bulk of anti-Bohras, but a minority of Bohras, who not only not believe but are also seething with anger with what they see as unethical exploitation of the community by the 'clergy'. These are the real hypocrites and cowards to boot because they cannot leave the cult due to internal personal or external social constraints. They fantasize about pristine purity of the time of Prophet and compare current leaders, whom they see as corrupt with 'noble historical persons'. They will not join other groups whom they consider are 'better Muslims' but wax lyrical about them.

This third group which makes up most the contributors on this forum are fantasists, living in a fictional world. They will not achieve anything of note. Most do not believe in fundamentals of the Bohra faith; neither do they have the knowledge of that faith to attract Bohras. But they pretend to be 'true' Muslims, a mythical make-believe figures.

Then, there is a fourth tiny group made up of one or two people of non-Bohras. They are Wahhabis. They are completely irrelevant even if they contribute here the most.
Bhai Fayyaz your writng was worth reading, however I found the third group bit, ambiguous. I consider myself a Muslim free from Secterianism, what are we supposed to achieve? and what knowledge are we meant to dissemenate and attract what? and why do you consider true muslims to be make believers :roll:

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:38 am

think wrote: you asked me a question whether i would be a ghulam of all the dais and imams and i replied.
Your reply is that you would not be a ghulam of any Imam or any Dai. That makes you a non-Bohra. You are clearly not exercising your right to break free of the Bohra appendage but choose hypocritically to remain in the cult to bitch about it. You cannot stand seeing that cultists are a happy lot. You, think bhai, are an anti-Bohra. Your choice.
think wrote:now my question; would you have sacrificed your self and had someone cut your throat in the desert of kerbala?
Depending upon whose history you want to believe - and all histories are matters of opinion and belief -, SMS/SKQ situation for Bohras is similar to Yazid/Husain situation in Karbala in an ancient time. To answer your hypothetical question, I would have done in Karbala what I am doing now. I would not take sides and consider religious 'truth', a mere opinion and belief. It would not be worth fretting over. I would coolly observe what transpires and have nothing to do with winner or loser.

However, knowing what I know now of history, my opinion is that within Islamic framework, if you are true to it, you would have to support Husain. I look at the Karbala episode as dispassionately as any Hindu or Christian would now look at it.

I am assuming that since you would not be a ghulam of Husain, you would not have supported him either. I hope that you would not be a supporter of Yazid either, like someone we know on this forum.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:17 am

Your reply is that you would not be a ghulam of any Imam or any Dai. That makes you a non-Bohra.
We know that most of the times in defense of a rapist, the defense liar will always claim that the sex was consensual. That is what fayyaaz is. Claiming that the rape of the bohras is consensual and even required to be a bohra.

Actually that is not true. This is complete lie told most of the times by kothari lackeys. Being a bohra does not require one to be a ghulam of any Dai or Imam. This is a fabrication introduced by the last few Dais and their lackeys to pillage and rape.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:54 am

fiate2000 wrote:Bhai Fayyaz your writng was worth reading, however I found the third group bit, ambiguous. I consider myself a Muslim free from Secterianism, what are we supposed to achieve? and what knowledge are we meant to dissemenate and attract what? and why do you consider true muslims to be make believers :roll:
The third group is that of anti-Bohras. These are the ones who do not accept the authority of the Dai but choose, hypocritically, to remain in the cult for social reasons and particularly to take advantage of the rites of passage for their families. This is a significant proportion of the community. It may even be a majority but it has no interest in 'rocking the boat'. They are not particularly concerned with non-Bohra interpretation of the Quran nor with non-Bohra view of Islam.

I do not believe that today there is any Muslim free of sectarianism. Your claim that you are a Muslim free of sectarianism is rather like a Saudi who rejects the label Wahhabi and chooses to call himself only a Muslim. As a Muslim, your view of Quran, Sunnah and Muslim history will betray your sect. If you choose to be eclectic and pick and choose your Islam from different sects, you are in one sect one moment and then in another the next.

Perhaps you can define for me what a non-sectarian Muslim believes. Which interpretation of Quran and which interpretation of Sunnah and which interpretation of Muslim history? You can do all that while not being a Muslim at all.

If you are a Muslim, you are at least following some rituals. Rituals according to which sect? Sect with you in it all by yourself? Tell me what sect that is.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:19 am

These are the ones who do not accept the authority of the Dai
[DELETED]
As far as bohraism is concerned, a Dai hasn't been given any authority by anyone.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Of the 53 dais there are many who are children and grand children and grand children of those dais who passed away.
The past three dais have changed our belief system. The pomp, the high flying , the money grabbing , the auctioned of titles, roti making , palki run around for self glorification, the list goes on. One of those is misaak. "Be my ghulaam". take the name I give you and even if your aunty has given you a name change it because I say so. Marry the girl i want you to marry and I can demand that you divorce her . I have the power to demand that you forsake your family and loved ones because I say so. It is I, I, I. Most of the idiots of their family believe in such demands as religious and have left their families thinking their dai is right. This is the pain.
why would one need an i.d. card if he was to attend a religious gathering? The bohri religion has gone to the dogs. The mufadali mafia has taken over. His father was the same and his grand dady was the same. He saw bohri as a timid lot and struck fear tactics to loot the small flock in the name of religion.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:22 pm

And this cannot happen without the support of lackeys like fayyaaz. There are many such enablers for the Dais misdeeds. Most of the times, these can be referred to as kothari-lackey-bohra-pretending-to-be-atheist-legal-experts. Let us add one more category, in short - Kothari Lackey bohri. And add fayyaaz to that category.

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:59 am

think wrote:Of the 53 dais there are many who are children and grand children and grand children of those dais who passed away.
The past three dais have changed our belief system. The pomp, the high flying , the money grabbing , the auctioned of titles, roti making , palki run around for self glorification, the list goes on. One of those is misaak. "Be my ghulaam". take the name I give you and even if your aunty has given you a name change it because I say so. Marry the girl i want you to marry and I can demand that you divorce her . I have the power to demand that you forsake your family and loved ones because I say so. It is I, I, I. Most of the idiots of their family believe in such demands as religious and have left their families thinking their dai is right. This is the pain.
why would one need an i.d. card if he was to attend a religious gathering? The bohri religion has gone to the dogs. The mufadali mafia has taken over. His father was the same and his grand dady was the same. He saw bohri as a timid lot and struck fear tactics to loot the small flock in the name of religion.
So what?

There have been corrupt Imams, corrupt Dais, corrupt pirs, corrupt Popes, corrupt Bishops, corrupt Shamans, corrupt Witch Doctors, corrupt Sadhus etc. They infest religious, secular, governmental, political, educational and social institutions. Most institutions survive despite corrupt office-holders.

You must recognize that most people do not care for corruption but they value the institutions for 'unmentioned' but easily recognized advantages.

That is life! You can choose to flow with it or spend your time fuming and fretting over it. The world is full of nastiness but just as you have shielded yourself in a relatively safe zone in the West away from damnable situations in the rest of the World, you can do the same by removing yourself from Bohras and occupy your time more productively to look after yourself and your family. And there are million other things that would occupy you if you give yourself a chance. How about volunteering at a local hospital, for instance? You will find Bohras do not feature much in your volunteer life. You can then extend that activity to other ventures. Why waste your life talking to a few non-entities on this forum?