How is this forum significant?

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
Biradar
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: How is this forum significant?

#31

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote: Hopefully you wont mind if play candy crush on my phone later today?

I am curious about something which I hope you can explain biradar.
You have been on the forum almost 5 years and have made just under 300 posts so far.
That equates to about 60 posts a year.
Why do you contribute so little here if you think the forum is so significant?

I have been here only a couple of months and already have over 100 posts.
Most likely I will have over 300 posts within 5 months, never mind 5 years.
And I merely come here to chit-chat and pass the time.
No problem, play candy crush. Do chit-chat, pass the time. I feel sorry for you, that you have nothing better to do with your time. It is actually a telling sign that in couple of months you have made 100 posts, all on a single monotone topic. Shows how terribly boring your life must be to write so many posts in such a short time, and how unimaginative you are! You can't think of any single topic to do chit-chat but harping on and on and on. In any case, now that you have clarified for the 100th time that you are here to do chit-chat and timepass in between changing diapers and playing candy crush, please don't expect any response from me. Best of luck in your life!

(Incidentally: I don't have any problems with changing diapers. I have a little baby myself, and change diapers a lot. A very nobel thing to do. I have never played candy crush, I shamefully admit. Perhaps if I did I would understand where you are coming from? But, never mind, I have more important things to do in my life)
Last edited by Biradar on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Critical_Thinker
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 pm

#32

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:32 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:To the ones who say that this forum is insignificant (but still continue to participate in it like hypocrites), can they show any other forum which is MORE significant and where Bohras can express their views so openly and unabashedly ? The only other forums concerning Bohras are zeninfosys, malumat and mumenin.org and the less said about them the better.
Yes, in my opinion this forum is insignificant, and yes, I still post here because it passes the time.
Me watching tv is also insignificant, and yes, I still do that too, because it passes the time.

Let me take you as an example ghulam:
You have a bee in your bonnet about modi, actually more like a crusade against him.
Youve been furiously posting negatively about him for what seems like years.
Yet modi went on to become prime minister and travels the world getting rapturous receptions.
Obviously your efforts against modi were insignificant, werent they.
Yet you still continue your crusade dont you!
Does that mean you are a hypocrite or just someone who is passing the time?

You are right, I havent found any other 'open' bohra forum on the internet.
However being the only one does not make it significant.
Moreover, as this is the only forum out there, why do so few people come here?
What is your explanation for this ghulam?
Actually, I started a new thread on this topic so hopefully you will post your answer there.
Sadly it seems admin considers pertinent questions to be the work of a troll.
Therefore the thread has been merged here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10018



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#33

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Yes, in my opinion this forum is insignificant, and yes, I still post here because it passes the time.
Me watching tv is also insignificant, and yes, I still do that too, because it passes the time.
If it passes the time, then it is not insignificant you moron!!



Critical_Thinker
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 pm

#34

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
fayyaaz wrote: 1. .... if they believe they are doing the right thing they should be left alone to practice their beliefs.

2. When time come, Bohras should stand for freedom and take up arms against Muslim extremists.

3. Anti-Bohras like SBM are the worst form hypocrites. They feed Kothar by paying up dues and use this forum to vent their frustration against them.
fayyaz,

all you do is lecture and pontificate without any concrete plan of action or what YOU are doing to contribute your little bit. now dont ask me what i have done or doing. you dont know me nor my background.

now to address the points above.
1. on the one hand you propagate a laissez faire attitude. live and let live, let the bohras indulge in shirk, kufr and idol worship. on the other hand we too have a right to object to what is going on. the only problem you have is when an ex-bohra objects to it. then you call him derogatory names like yazid lover, anti-bohra, bohra hater, shia hater etc and if any of us object to the same things, then we are supporters of wahabism?? tails you win, heads i lose? even i give a damn what bohras do inside their markaz/masjid and even publicly for that matter. they should know that they will bear the consequences for their recklessness borne out of arrogance and money power. my only objection is that do not hoodwink other muslims and non-muslims into believing that bohras are the purest muslims, the greatest, and their dai is a veritable angel and an ambassador of peace when he unleashes a goonda force on those who oppose him.
2. now you advocate bohras taking up arms against extremists? what happened to your 'do whatever you want as long as its within the law' schtik? so bohras should get as violent and jaahil as the other jaahils, as if the bohras are not jaahil already? its also another matter whether bohras have the gumption to take a warlike stance. the only belligerence they display is whilst safely doing purjosh maatam inside their kufrkhanas or internally in the cult against the perceived dai's dushmans.
3. i know bhai sbm very well. he does not pay a single penny to the jamaat, but inspite of that they have provided him an ejamaat card because inspite of his well-known disgust at their extortionary and tyrannical practices, he still stands tall and strong to help them during a crisis. whether its financial help for dealing with a leaking roof, to replace the carpets, or liaise with the govt, he can be counted on. far from deriding him and displaying your abysmal ignorance about people or subjects, you should be acknowledging him for not letting his distaste of the abde jamaat's kufr and injustices against the average momin cloud his judgement. bhai sbm is a person who can be depended on when in need, whether its this forum or any bohra in trouble anywhere worldwide. he donates generously whilst himself leading a very simple and undemanding life. i can say much more, but its no use as you have amply demonstrated that inspite of all your highbrow neutral detached stance, you are a most prejudiced, judgemental and arrogant person with no real contributions to this forum or to the cause of reform.

as for the argument that those who side with known dushmans of shia/bohras and thus deliberately betraying them etc are the biggest traitors and back-stabbers, then pray what recourse do they have? take up arms against the dai and his henchmen, as you propose bohras do against their enemies? the kothar is a mighty entity with huge money, political and goonda power at its disposal, while on the other hand you have a puny little, ill-resourced group fighting for principles. in their desperation it would be but natural and excusable for them to turn to a power which is bigger than the dastardly kothar. inspite of all the anger, resentment and frustration, none of the reformists living in the gulf and middle-east have actually fingered the dai and his establishment. there are many who are well-connected there with the govt and the ruling families. it is their decency that they have not resorted to using the ultimate weapon against the dai. i too have high level connections there and i could activate a series of events that would lead to a complete ban on the dai, his family, and eventually the bohra community. but considering the repurcussions on the poor, simple bohras carving out an existence there at great toil and hardship, we desist. bhai hussain_ksa is well-placed to give the dai a taste of his own medicine - baraat - from saudi authorities and thus from all agcc countries. but he too keeps his peace and on the contrary helps any bohra, abde or otherwise who needs help in saudi arabia.

fayyaz, all that you are good for is categorisation. that is your speciality, pray continue classifying and sub-classifying all the people you come across, but just talking about reform and actually implementing a workable plan with insignificant resources is something you should desist from. its way out of your immature league. like rajiv gandhi, you too are mocked for '' hame yeh karna chhahiye, aisa hona chhaihiye, hum waisa karenge, yeh karo, woh karo etc"
khud se hota kuch nahi, bas dusre ko bhashan dete raho. whats the difference between you then and the useless, humbug godmen of india?
now dont ask me what i have done or doing. you dont know me nor my background
Nor will anybody know, unless you reveal your identity.
However we all know you will never do that.
Therefore you can say whatever you like, but few will believe you without the necessary proof.

even i give a damn what bohras do inside their markaz/masjid
Why? How does it matter to you?
I dont care and neither do other true progressives.
Indeed we wish traditional bohras the best of luck.
If they are unhappy, we have an open door for them to join us instead.

they should know that they will bear the consequences for their recklessness borne out of arrogance and money power
What kind of 'consequences' al zulfiqar.
Please do tell.

do not hoodwink other muslims and non-muslims into believing that bohras are the purest muslims
All the different muslim communities think they are the best, especially the wahhabis.
Why dont you go join a wahhabi forum and attack them instead with your foul-mouthed language?
The wahhabis are a terrifyingly dangerous and destructive force against the whole world, the bohras are not.

its also another matter whether bohras have the gumption to take a warlike stance
Thats exactly what we did in udaipur.

i know bhai sbm very well. he does not pay a single penny to the jamaat
Have you met sbm in real life?
I doubt it very much.
Therefore you dont know him at all.
Sending private messages to each other doesnt prove a thing.

you are a most prejudiced, judgemental and arrogant person with no real contributions to this forum or to the cause of reform
Yet again, another perfect description of yourself al zulfiqar.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#35

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:27 pm

What you have posted above is completely and utterly insignificant.



Critical_Thinker
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 pm

#36

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:37 pm

anajmi wrote:
I mentioned that internet forums will never change the world.
Internet itself has changed the world. Internet forums are a part of what caused that change. Even with big words, a statement can really be stupid as you have displayed so admirably.

No one said that this forum is significant enough to change the world. It is simply significant enough for people to come and post over here. And that is all that a forum needs to achieve. The fact that you come and spend your time over here in itself makes it significant. A forum would be insignificant if no one were on it. in fact with every new participant, the significance of this forum increases even if only by a tiny fraction. Hence your participation over here has helped this forum become a little bit more significant, even though the average IQ of the forum has probably dropped by you being here!!
Internet forums are a part of what caused that change.
Indeed the internet has radically changed the world, but forums have had little to do with this.
Please show me a single forum, with only 20 active members, which has in any way caused an important change.
I'll be waiting for you to provide some links, although I wont hold my breath.

It is simply significant enough for people to come and post over here.
Which in other words means it is a debate forum where people come to chit-chat and pass the time.
My point exactly. This is what forums are for.
Why is everybody so angry about this?

The fact that you come and spend your time over here in itself makes it significant.
Again, I come here to chit-chat and pass the time.
For me this is enough, and I am happy to indulge.
However this does not make the forum significant in its goal of reforming the bohra community.
Unless you mean the crossword puzzle I completed this morning, is going to bring down the kothar?

A forum would be insignificant if no one were on it.
Hardly anybody is on it.
This is my main point which everybody is avidly avoiding.
If you think the forum is so important, why is nobody here?
There are over a million bohras in the world yet only a handful come here.
The rest are wahhabis like you, and other assorted non-bohras.
This needs a separate discussion which has been moved here: Why do so few people post here?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10018#p150861
I wonder why such a pertinent question is considered so taboo?

As you spend your whole life here anajmi, you are easily the person who is most emotionally attached to the forum.
Feel free to attempt another more robust reply, my original post was as follows:
If people do genuinely believe this forum is so very significant, please explain why.
Please offer some concrete evidence to prove this claim.
Please show how the forum has made a major impact.
Please also explain why there are hardly any people here, if as you say, the place is so important.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#37

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:44 pm

It doesn't really matter cause everything you say is completely and utterly insignificant.



Critical_Thinker
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 pm

#38

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:04 pm

anajmi wrote:
Cult members, some on this forum, have expressed the wish for Reform. They will not achieve their goal if they go in with all guns blazing with a Yazid-loving Wahhabi leading the charge
Whoever those cult members are, they are a bunch of cowards and nincompoops. Instead of whining about a wahhabi yazid lover taking charge, maybe they should try and take charge themselves. Are they waiting for Santa to deliver reform for them? Don't they know that they will have to do the work. And they need to go in with guns blazing. And hypocrites like you aren't going to aid them. And reform isn't going to be delivered on a silver platter to these undeserving cowards on http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com. This will have to be taken in Saifee Mahal.
Thank you for reiterating my point that online forums are insignificant.
Like I keep saying, people have to take action in the real world.
As you quite rightly say 'they will have to do the work' otherwise nothing will change.

I should remind you how extremely silly it is to call other people cowards anajmi.
After all, almost everyone on this forum (including you) is a coward of the highest order.
Because none of us will ever reveal our true identity.
Saifuddin bhai is the only brave person among us, as he has the courage to show his face.

Incidentally, in what way do your 12000 posts on this forum, help in achieving what you said above?
Do you consider yourself santa who is delivering reform through the internet?
Its a shame you only deliver to 20 people, isnt it anajmi.
Actually, its more like 6 as the other 14 completely ignore you.

Why not go to a bohra masjid, and deliver to a thousand people in person?
That way, you can 'go in with guns blazing' and actually show some results for your efforts.
Just imagine, you will finally become significant!
We all know that will never happen dont we anajmi.
Maybe its best for you to remain a nobody on the internet, just like me.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#39

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Anything you say is completely and utterly insignificant.



Critical_Thinker
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 pm

#40

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:46 pm

anajmi wrote:
agree with u on principal and theoritically point of view, but not practically.
people since time immemorial wants a leader to lead them--this is a hard fact, like it or not.
and bohras wont go with anybody in their farthest of imagination with somebody who displays love for yazid.
accept it bro.
if anyone has to lead, he has to be shia. they wont compromise on any day with their fundamental belief even if they
have to live whole of thier life in slavery.
This might very well my last post on this forum as the Admin has issued a warning preventing me from saying that which is relevant.

There is a saying which goes - When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Unfortunately for the bohras - When the going gets tough, their leaders go into hiding and stay there for centuries.
Find a new leader or good luck wih your life of slavery.

That should be enough to get me banned.
Of all the ridiculous things youve said, this has to be the funniest!

If admin wanted to represent the progressive ideals, he would have banned you years ago.
If admin wanted the forum to grow beyond just 20 posters, he would have banned you years ago.

Sadly admin has stated that the forum is not intended to represent the udaipuris, and he seems quite content with only having 20 active members.
Therefore please dont worry anajmi, your place here is assured, you are most certainly a permanent fixture.

Sbm mentioned contributing financially in another thread, which was quite eye-opening.
If admin really has threatened to ban you anajmi, it might be to scare you, so you 'contribute' some money.
The fact you think this forum is so very significant and spend your whole life here, means you would do anything to stay.
Perhaps we should all be thanking you for paying the bills around here for all these years.



Critical_Thinker
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 pm

#41

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:56 pm

anajmi wrote:Anything you say is completely and utterly insignificant.
I agree, my posts are no different to yours anajmi.

Actually they are different.
Unlike yours, my posts are truthful and do not contain any name-calling or wahhabi ideology.
None the less, they are still just as completely and utterly insignificant as your posts.

Now excuse me anajmi, I must go and pass the time by watching some utterly insignificant television programmes.
Do let me know if, by chance, my tv viewing brings down the kothar and turns all bohras in to wahhabis.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#42

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Well, as soon as I see a post from you, I don't even bother reading it as I already know that it is going to be completely and utterly insignificant and irrelevant.



fayyaaz
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

#43

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:08 am

Yet another thread of discussion destroyed by the Yazid-loving Wahhabi. But that is his agenda. Bohras must not discuss what is relevant to them but must pay attention to his Quran and his Sunnah. Well, that is this forum! :roll:

I want to express my appreciation for all, especially Biradar and Humsafar, for raising the level of discussion on this thread, a rare occurrence on this forum.

Critical Thinker wonders why so few Bohras participate here despite the site being widely known among them. The reason is not hard to pinpoint.

How many Bohras would want to go and listen to Friday Khutba by rabid Wahhabis? Have you been to al-Baqi cemetery adjoining masjid-e-Nabawi? Shia, men only, are grudgingly allowed by Wahhabis to pay respect to the graves of the members of Prophet's family buried there. While they peacefully pay their respects, Wahhabis under watchful eyes of the Mutawwa harangue them with accusations of shirk, kufr and idol-worship. In this situations would the Shia, Bohras among them, avidly listen to the Wahhabis? Do they even want them there?

Until this forum becomes more significant for Bohras, it is not surprising they many simply avoid it for its anti-Bohra reputation.

I agree now with anti-Bohras, it is time to lock this thread.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#44

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Another insignificant and utterly irrelevant post.

By the way, didn't you recently agree with the Mutawwa? I am all for following the laws of the country you are in. If a country's law prevents you from doing shirk, kufr and idol-worshipping, then you should follow those laws and not try to maneuver around them.



Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

#45

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote: What kind of 'consequences' al zulfiqar. Please do tell.
if someone were to call or visit my office and ask for an appointment to meet with me and discuss something, naturally they would be asked as to what about? what is the nature and purpose of their seeking a meeting, what will be the subject/agenda for discussion.

if their answer is, "oh about nothing in particular really, i think your company is stupid, inconsequential, insignificant and irrelevant, all i want to do is come in for idle chit-chat because i am thoroughly bored with changing diapers and have else nothing to do", then you can imagine what my p.a.'s response will be. take a bloody hike you fool, would be the response.

since you have stated for the umpteenth time what i have quoted above, then i think you deserve the same response. get admitted in a mental asylum or jump off the nearest cliff. i won't talk to crazy women.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#46

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
then you can imagine what my p.a.'s response will be. take a bloody hike you fool, would be the response.

That is precisely the right response, and the Admin of this site should give a similar response to this idle and insignificant moron.



fayyaaz
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

#47

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:12 pm

anajmi wrote:Another insignificant and utterly irrelevant post.

By the way, didn't you recently agree with the Mutawwa? I am all for following the laws of the country you are in. If a country's law prevents you from doing shirk, kufr and idol-worshipping, then you should follow those laws and not try to maneuver around them.
I was not talking about following the laws of Wahhabiland or not in my post, idiotic Yazid-lover. I was proposing reasons why so few Bohras visit this forum. As usual you went off the tangent to score a point. You do not have to. You are here everyday saying "Look guys, How magnificent I am!" And your pals agree with you. You are magnificence itself :!: :lol: :lol:



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#48

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:20 pm

I was proposing reasons why so few Bohras visit this forum.
And I showed that the reasons you provided are invalid, insignificant and irrelevant. The bohras should avoid going to those graves just as they avoid coming to this forum.