deletion of posts by admin

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
khokawala

deletion of posts by admin

Unread post by khokawala » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:33 am

I see many of the posts are deleted by admin on sight, the recent anecdotes on sexual molestation by bohra clergy was also deleted, if we dont speak and acknowledge its existence then how can it be solved, this forum is for reforms then why show such a censoring behaviour when I have seen even the bohra chronicle a registered publication mocking the dai with cartoons?

Admin

Re: deletion of posts by admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:59 am

This forum is not for sensational anecdotes, rumor-mongering about peoples private lives. Unless there is solid proof of any wrong doing and unless it involves non-consensual exploitation we see no reason to discuss such topics here.
Thanks.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:11 pm

it does fall in the "non-consensual exploitation" category

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:25 pm

This forum is not for sensational anecdotes, rumor-mongering about peoples private lives. Unless there is solid proof of any wrong doing and unless it involves non-consensual exploitation we see no reason to discuss such topics here.

Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:lol: :lol: :lol:

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:16 am

sucking and looting money by kothar is lesser evil than exploiting and abusing women.
so i think it should be highlighted more.
rest admin knows best.