funding source for this website

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
kimanumanu

Re: funding source for this website

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:41 pm

This forum is voluntary. No one is coerced to join nor asked to pay anything. It is not a club where membership is needed with dues every year/month. The fact that you are liberally posting post after post is testament to the freedom afforded to one and everyone. On that basis, I find it rather ludicrous the idea that they have to reveal their funding or anything else for that matter. You are free to post, you are free to leave, so just carry on.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:03 pm

kimanumanu wrote:This forum is voluntary. No one is coerced to join nor asked to pay anything. It is not a club where membership is needed with dues every year/month. The fact that you are liberally posting post after post is testament to the freedom afforded to one and everyone. On that basis, I find it rather ludicrous the idea that they have to reveal their funding or anything else for that matter. You are free to post, you are free to leave, so just carry on.
I agree, the admin wont disclose anything, and we shall carry on regardless.
Just like the kothar wont disclose anything, and we will carry on regardless.
Its ludicrous to think anything will change on either side, nor does it have to?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:17 pm

"Be the change you want to see".

Whether this forum or anyone else manages to bring change is all dependent on each person becoming the change they want. I personally, have found some solace from this forum and I am grateful for that. My thinking has changed thanks to what I have been able to learn via this forum. Of course, I don't agree with each and every post nor do I approve of the abuse and ridicule that sometimes get posted. At the end of it all, take the good and discard the bad.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 pm

Again, this fool is unable to differentiate between one and the other. No wonder she has so many diapers to change. She probably thinks anyone who pees and poops needs diapers!! Her husband probably doesn't care going to work with diapers I guess.

Kothar promises you jannah if you pay and threatens baraat if you don't. The forum Admin doesn't do either. So, only a completely stupid and insignificant moron like you would say that they are the same.

araz5253

Unread post by araz5253 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:32 am

Running such a site is virtually free , infact you earn money from ads, so this is a false allegation, simply there is no funding it seems to be self sustaining.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:59 am

araz5253 wrote:Running such a site is virtually free , infact you earn money from ads, so this is a false allegation, simply there is no funding it seems to be self sustaining.

absolutely, which is why i have seen countless ads of modi+bjp appear on this site during elections, earning much moolah for admin

NoorAli-M

Unread post by NoorAli-M » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:22 am

zinger wrote:
araz5253 wrote:Running such a site is virtually free , infact you earn money from ads, so this is a false allegation, simply there is no funding it seems to be self sustaining.

absolutely, which is why i have seen countless ads of modi+bjp appear on this site during elections, earning much moolah for admin
This guy literally cries to Admin for every thing when he fails to reply back, and now he is criticizing Admin for making money out of advertisement.

hypocrite idiot need to understand this website is not free and those ads are not controlled by Admin but it comes from google sense. and these google ads dont make enough money.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:48 pm

anajmi wrote:
Again, this fool is unable to differentiate between one and the other. No wonder she has so many diapers to change. She probably thinks anyone who pees and poops needs diapers!! Her husband probably doesn't care going to work with diapers I guess.

Kothar promises you jannah if you pay and threatens baraat if you don't. The forum Admin doesn't do either. So, only a completely stupid and insignificant moron like you would say that they are the same.
Self-confessed yazid-loving kafirs always lack intelligence so constantly miss the point.
Calling for others to be transparent while not being transparent yourself is hypocritical.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:54 pm

More than self-sustaining, the forum actually makes a small profit.

I wonder how successful sbm has been with his campaign to raise $5253.
Perhaps a more realistic figure would have been $52.53.