funding source for this website

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
topiwala

funding source for this website

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:14 am

it seems highly likely that this site is receiving funding from non bohra sources espesicially wahhabis to portray bohras in a bad light. No bohra would donate to such a site , I also request others to not donate to this site as it is spreading gossips against our maula and his family. Many innocent mumineen have been misguided through this site to other firqas like Wahhabi etc. I also urge mumineen to file copyright notices against this site if they copy photos from alvazarat ITS websites.

The admin should disclose funding sources if this site if they demand transparency from dawat.

AMAFHH

Re: funding source for this website

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 am

topiwala wrote:it seems highly likely that this site is receiving funding from non bohra sources espesicially wahhabis to portray bohras in a bad light. No bohra would donate to such a site , I also request others to not donate to this site as it is spreading gossips against our maula and his family. Many innocent mumineen have been misguided through this site to other firqas like Wahhabi etc. I also urge mumineen to file copyright notices against this site if they copy photos from alvazarat ITS websites.

The admin should disclose funding sources if this site if they demand transparency from dawat.

Topi Wala
Please remove the Topi of SMS and then see the world and gain knowledge
Please Stop the Hatred against people Who Donot Follow SMS ,
This website is a Resistance against the Unislamic Practises followed By Kothar and the LEADER

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:26 am

Topiwala Bhai
I have decided to cut down my Wajebaat and Najwa to Moula and instead use that money to give to this forum. This forum is letting me know more about the corrupt life in Saify Mahal and how Shezaadas treat their wives.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:29 am

I agree with Br Abde53. Please count me in for donation to this forum. To start with I pledge US $ 100.00 to maintain this forum I urge all the other sensible members to donate to this forum and let us make a target to raise US 5253 dollars in next few months

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:10 am

Doesn't take too much to fund a site. A v bulletin with licensed software plus dedicated server plus DDOS protection for a forum my friend runs cost about $200 odd dollars a month.

This forum uses another software, not sure its on dedicated server nor if it has DDOS protection. Operating cost per month will be much lesser and easily made up with donors or even a single person if he is well to do :)

My friend spent $200-300 a month from his own pocket till he got google ads

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:32 am

topiwala, funding of this web site is a non issue. It is between right and wrong. and your 51 52 and 53 are wrong.
This website and its heroes have the bravery and courage to go out of its way to point out the truth from the lies that have been fed to the mumineen. They are aware of the consequences and the brutality of this mafia kothar. Yet they know ,someone has to tell the truth , to remove the wool from the eyes of the sleeping sheep. It is hurting the young generation and breaking up families. The new generation cannot be kept in the dark any more.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:35 pm

topiwala wrote:it seems highly likely that this site is receiving funding from non bohra sources espesicially wahhabis to portray bohras in a bad light. No bohra would donate to such a site , I also request others to not donate to this site as it is spreading gossips against our maula and his family. Many innocent mumineen have been misguided through this site to other firqas like Wahhabi etc. I also urge mumineen to file copyright notices against this site if they copy photos from alvazarat ITS websites.

Br. Topiwala, I am ready to leave this site, If you can refute the claim this site is exposing.

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:17 pm

…….and Mr. Topiwala I promise to revert to an Abde, and do tasbeeh of 51 52 53's the whole day, if you can really refute the site's claim and relieve frustruate bohra's frustruations :wink:

Br. Topiwala, I am ready to leave this site, If you can refute the claim this site is exposing.[/quote]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:18 pm

A clear case of "Ulta chor kotwal ko daate" !! First, tell your masters in Saifee Mahal to publish the accounts of billions of dollars that they loot from Bohras in the name of Islamic taxes, Mohurrum tamashas, milad najwas, kafan chor schemes, masjid waqfs, ziyafats, hadiyats, mafsusiyats, nikah fees, qadambosi fees, Hidden Imam najwas etc. etc., ask them to make the records public and then I assure you that the Admin will provide you full details as asked for !!

New

Unread post by New » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Mr. Topiwala I would like to promote you to Paghriwala. Why are you questioning these hard working volunteers? This is a totally private venture. Please, refrain from participating here as you are foaming doubts. Even if they get some remuneration for their efforts and dedication, so what?
I am going to be donating, you helped me make up my mind.

Admin bhai, my request is to close up all the threads which make judgements against ANY religion or philosophy or belief.
This site should totally be reserved for reforms and progess. Let us focus on our selves without worrying about attacks on others. Also personal attacks or settling scores are wasted efforts.
Also Admin bhai, some kind of diclosure will help shut up doubting Thomases.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Your post should be rephrased as under :-

It seems highly likely that this site is receiving funding from disgruntled Bohras especially the hidden revolutionaries residing at Saifee/Badri Mahal who too want a revolution against the ill practices of the Dai. No Qasre Ali or Baite Zaini would donate to this site. I also request Bohras to donate en mass to this site as it is creating tremendous awareness among them by posting many misdeeds of the Dai which are hidden from his followers. Many right thinking mumineen have been guided through this site to have a friendly approach with all other sects of Islam in order to gain knowledge of a comparative study of religion thereby broadening their outlook. I also urge mumineen with ejamat cards to provide as many photographs as possible from alvazarat which exhibits the vulgar display of wealth, pomp and show of the Dai and his henchmen.

The Admin should not disclose the funding sources of this site in the same manner as the Dai refuses to disclose his income to his followers which runs into billions of dollars.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 pm

topiwala

you have done a good service it is called reverse marketing

about wahabi funding I think Admin will not mind if Iran ksa or even Qutbi want to fund there is no discrimination just as Sms does not decline najwas

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:10 am

You see admin wont disclose this funding source as they have manythings to hide. They seem to have highered some experts which is why I see this forum popping up in my search results on bohra. This website is doing a great disservice to bohras as if any outsider searches on google this comes as first result as if this website is running with the raza of Dai TUS.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 am

Topiwala it is good that this site name is popping first. I wish maximum mumenin comes to this site and learn how they are cheated by SMS and party.
Do not worry about funding of this site. It is managed since long and as and when fund is required there are many mumenins who can fulfill this requirement.

Worry about the fund we all are giving to kothar and they are enjoying and giving bribe to Modi and all.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:53 am

Who cares who funds this site? It's the only place Bohras can come and expect to speak their minds about their crooked, fake Dai Mufaddal Saifuddin and the filthy practices he is promoting. It's admirable that even the likes of Topi get to have their say even though they speak for the fake Dai and against the reformists.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:59 pm

Excellent thread topiwala bhai.

Obviously the donations here would be coming from non-bohras, because they are the overwhelming majority here.
However nobody will become a wahhabi due to this site, as the wahhabis here only make fools of themselves.

You are right that there should be full disclosure.
Its hypocritical to demand transparency from the kothar while being secretive yourself.
However this forum has very little to disclose, because Im sure they only receive a few hundred dollars a year.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:04 pm

AMAFHH wrote:

Topi Wala
Please remove the Topi of SMS and then see the world and gain knowledge
Please Stop the Hatred against people Who Donot Follow SMS ,
This website is a Resistance against the Unislamic Practises followed By Kothar and the LEADER
In that case, its not putting up much of a resistance is it.
Comments on the internet wont stop the kothar at all.
Only hard work and brave action in the real world will achieve that.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:10 pm

abde53 wrote:Topiwala Bhai
I have decided to cut down my Wajebaat and Najwa to Moula and instead use that money to give to this forum. This forum is letting me know more about the corrupt life in Saify Mahal and how Shezaadas treat their wives.
Dont just cut down your payments to the kothar, you should stop them completely.
Why dont you join the progressive jamaat and free yourself from this extortion?

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:23 pm

SBM wrote:I agree with Br Abde53. Please count me in for donation to this forum. To start with I pledge US $ 100.00 to maintain this forum I urge all the other sensible members to donate to this forum and let us make a target to raise US 5253 dollars in next few months
There is a donate button here but obviously that doesnt offer any transparency.
Nor does it confirm that donations are actually being made when promised.
No doubt some people will make grand pledges for show, but then never send the money.

I did a search on google and found a number of websites like these:
http://fundly.com
http://www.giveforward.com
http://www.gofundme.com
Sbm, you could set up an official collection using something like this.

Lets see how quickly your goal of $5253 is reached.
Once that happens, what do you want the money spent on?
What are you expecting admin will do with such a windfall of cash?

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:35 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:Doesn't take too much to fund a site. A v bulletin with licensed software plus dedicated server plus DDOS protection for a forum my friend runs cost about $200 odd dollars a month.

This forum uses another software, not sure its on dedicated server nor if it has DDOS protection. Operating cost per month will be much lesser and easily made up with donors or even a single person if he is well to do :)

My friend spent $200-300 a month from his own pocket till he got google ads
I did another search on google and this site came up on top:
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/message_board/forum.html
Apparently running a forum costs as little as $4 a month:
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/message_b ... tool=forum

Overall it seems a tiny forum like this place wouldnt cost too much at all in expenses.
Indeed, all the adverts here generate revenue for admin, so he might even be making a small profit.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:52 pm

think wrote:topiwala, funding of this web site is a non issue. It is between right and wrong. and your 51 52 and 53 are wrong.
This website and its heroes have the bravery and courage to go out of its way to point out the truth from the lies that have been fed to the mumineen. They are aware of the consequences and the brutality of this mafia kothar. Yet they know ,someone has to tell the truth , to remove the wool from the eyes of the sleeping sheep. It is hurting the young generation and breaking up families. The new generation cannot be kept in the dark any more.
Making anonymous comments online does not require bravery and courage.
This website spreads just as many lies as it does truths, actually far more lies.
There will be no brutal consequences from the kothar because they dont know who we are.
The SMS jamaat are not sleeping sheep, they are wide awake and seem quite happy as they are.
People accuse the progressives of breaking up families too.
The new generation are well aware of everything, and accept it despite disagreeing.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:53 pm

Anyone remember lalita pawar from the old bollywood movies? She was one crazy female always playing the bad mother-in-law. She would go to her daughter-in-laws house, feast on the food and the find an excuse to torment the poor daughter-in-law because the food didn't have the right amount of salt or some such nonsense.

Well, at least lalita pawar did it only in the movies. Imagine finding a real life lalita pawar right here on this very forum. What a nightmare that would be. :wink:

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:08 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:

A clear case of "Ulta chor kotwal ko daate" !! First, tell your masters in Saifee Mahal to publish the accounts of billions of dollars that they loot from Bohras in the name of Islamic taxes, Mohurrum tamashas, milad najwas, kafan chor schemes, masjid waqfs, ziyafats, hadiyats, mafsusiyats, nikah fees, qadambosi fees, Hidden Imam najwas etc. etc., ask them to make the records public and then I assure you that the Admin will provide you full details as asked for !!
In udaipur, all our finances are disclosed.
We do not keep things secret or hidden away.
But in ghulams opinion this is wrong.
Because we should first get the kothar to disclose before we do.

Thankfully the udaipuris take no notice of ghulam.
(Nor does anybody else)

The progressives believe in doing what is right, no matter what other people do.
Ghulam muhammed is not a progressive, which is why he believes the opposite and is against us.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:20 pm

anajmi wrote:Anyone remember lalita pawar from the old bollywood movies? She was one crazy female always playing the bad mother-in-law. She would go to her daughter-in-laws house, feast on the food and the find an excuse to torment the poor daughter-in-law because the food didn't have the right amount of salt or some such nonsense.

Well, at least lalita pawar did it only in the movies. Imagine finding a real life lalita pawar right here on this very forum. What a nightmare that would be. :wink:
I find a cocktail of Lalita Pawar, Nirupa Roy and Leela Chitnis over here with the characteristics of Bindu :lol:

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:24 pm

New wrote:Mr. Topiwala I would like to promote you to Paghriwala. Why are you questioning these hard working volunteers? This is a totally private venture. Please, refrain from participating here as you are foaming doubts. Even if they get some remuneration for their efforts and dedication, so what?
I am going to be donating, you helped me make up my mind.

Admin bhai, my request is to close up all the threads which make judgements against ANY religion or philosophy or belief.
This site should totally be reserved for reforms and progess. Let us focus on our selves without worrying about attacks on others. Also personal attacks or settling scores are wasted efforts.
Also Admin bhai, some kind of diclosure will help shut up doubting Thomases.
If the past is anything to go by, it seems highly unlikely that admin will listen to your advice new bhai.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:43 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:

Your post should be rephrased as under :-

It seems highly likely that this site is receiving funding from disgruntled Bohras especially the hidden revolutionaries residing at Saifee/Badri Mahal who too want a revolution against the ill practices of the Dai. No Qasre Ali or Baite Zaini would donate to this site. I also request Bohras to donate en mass to this site as it is creating tremendous awareness among them by posting many misdeeds of the Dai which are hidden from his followers. Many right thinking mumineen have been guided through this site to have a friendly approach with all other sects of Islam in order to gain knowledge of a comparative study of religion thereby broadening their outlook. I also urge mumineen with ejamat cards to provide as many photographs as possible from alvazarat which exhibits the vulgar display of wealth, pomp and show of the Dai and his henchmen.

The Admin should not disclose the funding sources of this site in the same manner as the Dai refuses to disclose his income to his followers which runs into billions of dollars.
The only revolutionary in the royal family is SKQ, and he is not hidden.
This website is not creating tremendous awareness because hardly anybody comes here.
All bohras are very friendly with other sects and do not try to kill them, unlike wahhabis.
It is the wahhabis that need to study comparative religion as they are so full of hate.
The income of the kothar is many many millions, but is not in the league of billions as the community is too small.

As for disclosing and being transparent, we know admin will not do anything at all.
However using the fact that the kothar are secretive is no justification.

As muslims we should lead by example FIRST, this is what the prophet taught us.
Wahhabis like ghulam always do the opposite of what the prophet taught.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:56 pm

topiwala wrote:You see admin wont disclose this funding source as they have manythings to hide. They seem to have highered some experts which is why I see this forum popping up in my search results on bohra. This website is doing a great disservice to bohras as if any outsider searches on google this comes as first result as if this website is running with the raza of Dai TUS.
It would be better if there was full disclosure, but I doubt there is actually anything to hide bhai.
What exactly do you think admin is going to do with just a small amount of money?

The reason it comes up on search results is because there are hardly any other bohra forums.
Google can only search through what actually exists, and this forum is pretty much all that exists.

Actually bhai, this forum is not doing a disservice to the SMS or SKQ jamaat.
What it does is disservice the progressive jamaat, because it pretends to represent us.
Unfortunately it has hardly any true progressives here, instead it is full of non-bohras and wahhabis.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:13 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:Who cares who funds this site? It's the only place Bohras can come and expect to speak their minds about their crooked, fake Dai Mufaddal Saifuddin and the filthy practices he is promoting. It's admirable that even the likes of Topi get to have their say even though they speak for the fake Dai and against the reformists.
I agree, it does appear to be the only 'open' bohra forum on the internet.
Which is why it should have countless posters and be a hive of activity.
Unfortunately the forum has been overrun by wahhabis, which is why it has very few posters and minimal activity.
Admin seems to be quite happy with this situation, so its unlikely to change anytime soon.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:20 pm

anajmi wrote:Anyone remember lalita pawar from the old bollywood movies? She was one crazy female always playing the bad mother-in-law. She would go to her daughter-in-laws house, feast on the food and the find an excuse to torment the poor daughter-in-law because the food didn't have the right amount of salt or some such nonsense.

Thankfully we dont have a yazid-lover on the forum.

Sorry, I spoke too soon, looks like anajmi is back.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:26 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:

I find a cocktail of Lalita Pawar, Nirupa Roy and Leela Chitnis over here with the characteristics of Bindu :lol:
With you and anajmi here, I find a cocktail of wahhabi kafirs who hate all bohras, including the progressives.

Thankfully you spend your entire life on the internet being insignificant, instead of murdering people like other wahhabis do.