Draft letter from Bohra deleted?

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
freebhora

Draft letter from Bohra deleted?

Unread post by freebhora » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:41 am

Dear admin
May I know why that thread was deleted. I just sought the opinions of the concerened parties and this sufimonk jumped in and labelled "wahhabi' wahhabi" , and derailed the complete thread into shia sunni sectarian issue. So may I know why such a democratic excercise was deleted ? and that to by reformists who themselves advocate activism?

wise_guy

Re: Draft letter from Bohra deleted?

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 am

freebhora wrote:Dear admin
May I know why that thread was deleted. I just sought the opinions of the concerened parties and this sufimonk jumped in and labelled "wahhabi' wahhabi" , and derailed the complete thread into shia sunni sectarian issue. So may I know why such a democratic excercise was deleted ? and that to by reformists who themselves advocate activism?
lol, that was not a democratic exercise. That looked like a mischief from a runaway of a mental asylum.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:40 pm

hi buddy

make sure you dont promote your wahabia militant ideology here, or else next time u will lose ur username as well.

tc

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Here is one reason why it was deleted...

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ira ... 33396.html

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:50 pm

freebhora wrote:Dear admin

Freebhora, please dont blame others for what has happened.

it was clearly an attempt to get the entire community into trouble and your agendas were quiet clear.

what i am extremely surprised about however is how senior members from the reformist side actually kept quiet/encouraged it.

makes me wonder!!!!!