School attack in Pakistan

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
JC

Peshawar Tragedy

Unread post by JC » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:13 pm

My heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims of Peshawar carnage. This has to stop, this should be stopped, the cowards who did this are 'Wajib-ul-Qatal' ......... they are not human beings and hence they have no religion.

zinger

School attack in Pakistan

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:03 am

To any forum member here, who is from Pakistan, i want you to know that our hearts are also bleeding and eyes are also crying with you.

Many of us here will be parents to children between the ages of 10 to 16 and we can only imagine the pain that you go through.

i remembered you in my prayers today and i prayed for Allah to give you strength in the times to come.

Brother Salaar, as Indians we unfortunately cannot do much as a country but as friends, neighbours and brothers, we share your pain.

please pass on this message to our grief and condolence to all people of Pakistan

qutub_mamajiwala

Re: School attack in Pakistan

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:43 am

yes it is a shame and should be condemned
no doubt about it.
it was a heinous crime.

but another reaction is that they are the children of the same army who is sending terrorist and fighting proxy war.
After growing up these children will also be part of the same radicalised hatredfilled system.

on barkha's show yesterday, not one pakistani guest accepted that their military created these jihadi groups.
so u will reap as u sow.

with intension of digging grave for others, its own grave is becoming bigger and bigger.

its high time they realise and come out of their perpetual denial mode that there is something basically wrong with their beleif system.its future is facing death

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:26 am

The smallest coffins are the heaviest. Though Sun has come out today but there are less number of flowers to bloom today.

can we expect MS to utter a single line of condolence.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:48 am

asad wrote:The smallest coffins are the heaviest. Though Sun has come out today but there are less number of flowers to bloom today.

please stop taking cheap pot shots just to prove a point!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:50 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:yes it is a shame and should be condemned
no doubt about it.
it was a heinous crime.

but another reaction is that they are the children of the same army who is sending terrorist and fighting proxy war.
After growing up these children will also be part of the same radicalised hatredfilled system.

on barkha's show yesterday, not one pakistani guest accepted that their military created these jihadi groups.
so u will reap as u sow.

with intension of digging grave for others, its own grave is becoming bigger and bigger.

its high time they realise and come out of their perpetual denial mode that there is something basically wrong with their beleif system.its future is facing death
this thread was created with the intention of all to share the pain, not with the intention of trying to make a point and/or take cheap pot shots

if you cannot offer condolences to the people of pakistan, then please, do not say anything at all

qutub_mamajiwala

Re: Peshawar Tragedy

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:57 am

The crux of its 'strategic asset' policy -- its policy of regarding some militants as those that can help Pakistan pursue its regional interests -- is that Pakistan needs help in weakening India or in keeping its presence minimal in the region.

Its sponsorship of the Afghan Taliban allows it to support a group that wreaks havoc in Afghanistan and seeks to minimise India's presence there.

Its sponsorship of LeT and the JeM (Jaish-e-Mohammad) allows it to support groups that want to go after India.

The Peshawar attack won't change this calculus at all, unfortunately.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:01 am

Taliban is the army created by ISI to dethrone the then Afghan regime.

Taliban means students!

It's ironic that Students killed Student

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:03 am

bro zinger ur anger is understandable. But if that incident had happened in INdia, no Pakistani would have shed even a tear drop, i am sure, nor you would have come up with a condolence message. It is now for the entire world to decide whether these butchers be allowed to flourish or should we mercilessly bombard them all. Unless the last of the Talibani is removed from this earth, no peace is possible anywhere in the world. Yesterday it was in Pak, tomorrow it could be anywhere in the world.

Unfortunately, there is one community in the world, who does not understand all these, and i donot need to name the community here.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:05 am

zinger wrote:
asad wrote:The smallest coffins are the heaviest. Though Sun has come out today but there are less number of flowers to bloom today.

please stop taking cheap pot shots just to prove a point!
Points have been proved long back, calm down your temper these are not cheap pot shots but day to day reality.

Just to tell you how insensitive MS and his kothari gang is, yesterday even heartless cried for kids but not a single ziyafat was cancelled and MS was making merry in Dubai as if there is no tomorrow.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:17 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:bro zinger ur anger is understandable. But if that incident had happened in INdia, no Pakistani would have shed even a tear drop, i am sure, nor you would have come up with a condolence message. It is now for the entire world to decide whether these butchers be allowed to flourish or should we mercilessly bombard them all. Unless the last of the Talibani is removed from this earth, no peace is possible anywhere in the world. Yesterday it was in Pak, tomorrow it could be anywhere in the world.

Unfortunately, there is one community in the world, who does not understand all these, and i donot need to name the community here.
Sorry Qutub, I disagree. You should understand that people of Pakistan are also human beings ........... it is heart breaking to read your comment. The only I thing I can add is that God FORBID if anything like this had to happen in India, no Indian would have thought for a moment before 'blaming Pakistan' ............ I can understand you may have little to no trust for Pakistanis but to believe in what you wrote make me cry more, sadly!

But I must say lot of Indians have shared our sorrow ....... and I sincerely thank them.

As for MS not cancelling any ziyafat in Dubai, what can I say except all 'human' eyes wept ..............

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:12 pm

This is a must read.
Those who are criticizing Taliban today are also directly and indirectly supporting them.

Grisly Peshawar Slaughter - Who Created Taliban, Who Still Funds Them?

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.in/2014/1 ... d.html?m=1

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:20 pm

IEC condemns the killings of innocent children in Pakistan

SalaamAlikum Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Our hearts and souls cry out for the innocent victims of yet another barbaric act carried out by Taliban, with the backing of world tyrants. The slaughter of 141 innocent children and educators in Peshawar, Pakistan is proof of the viciousness of the terrorist groups running rampant. The groups like Taliban, Al-Qaida and ISIS need to be eradicated; these groups have shown time and again that they do not possess any human quality and act completely against the teaching of the peaceful religion of Islam. The world needs to recognize them for what they are - vicious animals –and stop calling them Muslims, but rather refer to them as barbaric organization spreading terror for their own or their masters’ agenda. These heinous crimes committed by the likes of Taliban, Al Qaida and ISIS can only be stopped when the governments of the countries these groups are operating in and from get serious and the foreign powers stop playing both sides of the fence for their own gains.

IEC strongly condemns the senseless killings and calls on the government of Pakistan to respond with all its powers to combat and completely annihilate these terrorists. Our prayers are with the victims, their families and loved ones.

WaSalaam
Islamic Education Center-Houston

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Smallest Coffins Are The Heaviest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o61OHuEUNVw

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:bro zinger ur anger is understandable. But if that incident had happened in INdia, no Pakistani would have shed even a tear drop, i am sure, nor you would have come up with a condolence message. It is now for the entire world to decide whether these butchers be allowed to flourish or should we mercilessly bombard them all. Unless the last of the Talibani is removed from this earth, no peace is possible anywhere in the world. Yesterday it was in Pak, tomorrow it could be anywhere in the world.

Qutub bhai, i will have to agree with what JC says, it is unfortunately Indian politicians who have demonised the Pakistani people and vica-versa, for their own nefarious purposes.

let me tell you of a true incident that had happened 3 years ago. a friend of mine works for Zicom, a security solutions company here. they were attending a conference in Pakistan. all conference attendees had been given strict instructions to not move around with their security detail (yes, ironic i know, considering that they were there to discuss security) but even then, this friend of mine, who is from MP walked out of the hotel one day and walked into one of their older markets (the ones like chor bazar here. dont know what it was there). when shopkeepers there realised that he was an Indian, he told me he got the warmest reception ever.

he was telling us when he came back that the people in Pakistan actually consider Indians as there brothers.

now tell me, how can i not grieve when my brothers child has been killed

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:18 am

bro JC and zinger
i understand ur point and partly agree also
what i want to say is when india is with them and offering condolences and sharing their grief, even in schools they
observed two min silence and all indian media and politicians shared the same thing.
but what did pakistan do

A video has emerged that purportedly shows Lashkar-e-Taiba chief and 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Mohammad Saeed blaming India for the carnage carried out by the Pakistani Taliban in an army-run school in Peshawar on Tuesday.

He said it was a conspiracy by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government against Pakistan. The video also showed Saeed threatening India with "revenge" for the Peshawar massacre.

Pervez Musharraf, former Pakistani military dictator and president, has also blamed India for the killing of 132 schoolchildren and 9 teachers in Peshawar on Tuesday.

Talking to CNN-IBN, Musharraf said, "Taliban's commander was supported by Afghanistan and India to carry out terrorist attack in Pakistan."

Earlier on Wednesday, Indian intelligence agencies have sounded an alert regarding Saeed's designs to unleash attacks in India, and blame the same on the Indian security establishment.

The warning, generated by the multi-agency centre on Tuesday, flags the possibility of Saeed-led LeT or Jamaat-ud-Dawah targeting two hotel lobbies in the national capital as well as an unspecified location on the Delhi-Agra highway.

The alert cites Saeed's statements, published in Pakistani newspapers on Tuesday, saying that Indian intelligence agencies would carry out attacks in India, and then blame them on Pakistan's ISI.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 554131.cms

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:47 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:bro JC and zinger
i understand ur point and partly agree also
what i want to say is when india is with them and offering condolences and sharing their grief, even in schools they
observed two min silence and all indian media and politicians shared the same thing.
but what did pakistan do

A video has emerged that purportedly shows Lashkar-e-Taiba chief and 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Mohammad Saeed blaming India for the carnage carried out by the Pakistani Taliban in an army-run school in Peshawar on Tuesday.

He said it was a conspiracy by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government against Pakistan. The video also showed Saeed threatening India with "revenge" for the Peshawar massacre.

Pervez Musharraf, former Pakistani military dictator and president, has also blamed India for the killing of 132 schoolchildren and 9 teachers in Peshawar on Tuesday.

Talking to CNN-IBN, Musharraf said, "Taliban's commander was supported by Afghanistan and India to carry out terrorist attack in Pakistan."

Earlier on Wednesday, Indian intelligence agencies have sounded an alert regarding Saeed's designs to unleash attacks in India, and blame the same on the Indian security establishment.

The warning, generated by the multi-agency centre on Tuesday, flags the possibility of Saeed-led LeT or Jamaat-ud-Dawah targeting two hotel lobbies in the national capital as well as an unspecified location on the Delhi-Agra highway.

The alert cites Saeed's statements, published in Pakistani newspapers on Tuesday, saying that Indian intelligence agencies would carry out attacks in India, and then blame them on Pakistan's ISI.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 554131.cms
Qutub bhai, hafeez saeed is a terrorist and pervez musharraf is a has-been. do their opinions count? i think not. their own country has disowned them

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:31 am

when the husband dies, the wife is a Widow
when the wife dies, the husband is a Widower
When both parents die, the child is an Orphan
But when a child dies, it is so bad that there is no word for it

Parents of Pakistan, my eyes watered up even as i write this.... You will be in my prayers

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:40 am

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_12508_10154932389790725_6896433367242699048_n.jpg
Twittercdb4722.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_12508_10154932389790725_6896433367242699048_n.jpg
they have not disowned them especially hafeez saeed
they give him vip treatment, arrange special trains for them for his supporters( and there are many)
he is wanted by interpol, usa and india, but do not arrest him.
he openly speaks hatred and has been doing since long time and even now when india mourns for their tragedy, he is speaking opposite .there are many sympathisers of him in public and in govt.
else why is he not being arrested. now he is presenting twisted theory that india masterminded these peshawar attack and few days from now whole of pakistan will believe the same.
then they go on blaming west for this--west and india are thier fav targets coz masses easily guples down this theory.
u cannot burn your house in order to drive out intruders
Even as Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj cancelled a scheduled dinner for MPs in memory of the children massacred in Peshawar, Ayaz Sadiq, the speaker of Pakistan's national parliament from the ruling PML-N, had no qualms attending a lavish reception in Kuwait same day!

‪TTP butchers of children in Peshawar and LeT murderers of hotel guests in Mumbai are part of the same problem.

A terrorist with $10mn bounty on his head is welcomed by Pak TV to threaten strikes on India.No Pak politician condemns him.Really no hope!

'Sand sculpture' by Indian artist Sudarsan Pattnaik to condemn the attack in Peshawar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:47 am

with all due respect brother, but i dont think the picture of ayaz sadiq is true. its possibly from an earlier time. i dont think anyone can be that heartless. if it was, he would have been condemned globally by now ,which has not happened.

this must be someones idea of mischief.

request you to please not allow such rumours to flourish.

even if it did come from someone in pakistan, i think it might be a stunt by the opposite political party

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:52 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
Twittercdb4722.jpg
they have not disowned them especially hafeez saeed
they give him vip treatment, arrange special trains for them for his supporters( and there are many)
he is wanted by interpol, usa and india, but do not arrest him.
he openly speaks hatred and has been doing since long time and even now when india mourns for their tragedy, he is speaking opposite .there are many sympathisers of him in public and in govt.
else why is he not being arrested. now he is presenting twisted theory that india masterminded these peshawar attack and few days from now whole of pakistan will believe the same.
then they go on blaming west for this--west and india are thier fav targets coz masses easily guples down this theory.
u cannot burn your house in order to drive out intruders
Even as Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj cancelled a scheduled dinner for MPs in memory of the children massacred in Peshawar, Ayaz Sadiq, the speaker of Pakistan's national parliament from the ruling PML-N, had no qualms attending a lavish reception in Kuwait same day!

‪TTP butchers of children in Peshawar and LeT murderers of hotel guests in Mumbai are part of the same problem.

A terrorist with $10mn bounty on his head is welcomed by Pak TV to threaten strikes on India.No Pak politician condemns him.Really no hope!

'Sand sculpture' by Indian artist Sudarsan Pattnaik to condemn the attack in Peshawar.
also brother, when i say pakistan has disowned them, i mean the people of pakistan.

remember, Pervez Musharraf, the ISI, Nawaz Sharif do not make Pakistan. Modi, Manmohan Singh and RAW do not make India. it is the people who make the country

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:57 am

people of pakistan mostly follow them only
only a minority liberal people are against them.

Pakistan's anti-terror court grants bail to top LeT commander & 26/11 accused Zaki Ur Rehman Lakhvi —

when india is grieving for them, see what they are doing
At a funeral service for the children who died at great hands of the Taliban, a newly minted banner on the mosque wall has hate all over. It reads:

"The Blood of innocent children
Allah-willing turn
India, America and Israel into dust."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:19 am

Thank you for your support Bro Zinger.

Bro Qutub, I agree, there are still elements in Pakistan who are brain-washed and do not understand and realize the reality, but TRUST me they are not in majority, it is that they have more muscle, more power and control and hence you see such things happening. You posted one picture from these minority people but we do not have pictures from majority who do not think so and say so ............. an ordinary Pakistani today does not worry about USA or India or Israel, what they worry is their own country ......... Musharraf has done so many wrongs and people do not like (they may not hate him) but he said one true thing - Pakistan First ........... today people want SECURITY first, they say they can develop economy, find and do work, just give them LAW and ORDER and they will do the rest .............. they have NO appetite for animosity with anyone ........... As Bro Zinger has written, an ordinary Pakistan now considers an Indian as his/her brother/sister ............... and even so people today believe in two states - Palestine and Israel, so we have accepted TRUTH that Israel has to exist too ...... majority of Pakistanis want to RESOLVE Kashmir once and for all, whichever way it may be ............ just decide so that we can MOVE ON ......... as we really want to.

Bro Zinger has rightly put ......... Hafiz Saeed, Lakhvi, Nawaz, Pervaiz are NOT Pakistan ............. true they 'show' us, 'claim' to represent us, but they do not. The only point is people of Pakistan today want to fix two things - Security and Economy, so they will listen to those who claim to solve these two issues, they will follow WHICH person is not known, but for sure they will reject ALL who will ask them to FIGHT as they are fed up of JIHAD.

And I must say it is SAD to learn that ATC has accepted bail for Zakvi; you must have read that Prosecutor General 'opposed' the bail, but it is the court which accepted it. I believe the government will challenge this in superior court (I am not sure if it can be done as the ruling has come from ATC, I am not sure of law here). But just think for a minute, WHY government or military would want to do this NOW??!! People today are demanding hanging of terrorists, Pak has taken off the moratorium on death penalty and President has rejected mercy petition of 17 terrorists ............ this is partly because of 'rouge' element in Pak establishment as I said earlier, and YES we have to find a solution for these elements too as they are hurting us ........... so we must ACT NOW before it is too late.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:21 am

An article in DAWN, just to show you a common Pakistani's thought processes ..........

http://www.dawn.com/news/1151633/what-d ... d-our-sons

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:49 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:they go on blaming west for this--west and india are thier fav targets coz masses easily guples down this theory.
With due respects to you, have you ever realised that the Indian government also uses the same tactics....... Whenever there is a bomb blast or attack anywhere in India even BEFORE the investigation agency files it reports the very next minute after the incident the Indian politicians blame Pakistan. L.K. Advani and others were famous for their stereotype quotes "Yeh padosi mulk ka kaam hai" , he would have blamed the pakistanis even for his lose motions or constipation if given a chance !! By saying this I do not absolve Pakistan wholly for many terrorists attacks taking place in India but its high time that people from both sides realise that both the Governments are playing with the sentiments and emotions of people from both sides and it is THEY who want to keep the wound of partition alive in order to communalise the countries and make a fool of its citizens. Please stop playing into their hands and for once start thinking rationally and logically.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:15 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:Pakistan's anti-terror court grants bail to top LeT commander & 26/11 accused Zaki Ur Rehman Lakhvi —
This is one of the biggest flip flops of the Pakistani government and needs to be condemned in the strongest possible manner but I have a question for you... Did you feel the same anger when Narendra Modi was given a clean chit and not even called to appear before the Justice Nanavati commission which was investigating the Gujarat 2002 Riots even though there were AMPLE number of evidences which directly proves Modi guilty of the heinous crimes committed on Muslims of Gujarat, there are video recordings of sting operations done by Tehelka wherein VHP leaders like Babu Bajrangi, Jaydeep Patel and even the public prosecutors and police officials have OPENLY said that Modi had helped them carry out the massacre !! The entire world knows about Modi's complicity and there are reports from various NGOs and human rights organisations and Amnesty International which indicts Modi in the mass genocide but not a single court in India has even dared to examine him in the witness box.

People don't question the head of state for his role in such heinous crimes but latch on to puppets like Hafeez Saeed and Zakiur Rehman who act on instructions received from their top bosses. Every single person responsible for such horrible crimes should be punished be it Modi, Saeed or Zakiur Rehman as only then justice will be done to the ones who have suffered irrepairable losses although it will take years to erase the horrible memories of these ghastly events.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:30 pm

I fully agree with Bro Ghulam Mohammad!

That's why I say, do not blame ordinary people ............ they want to live peacefully earning their roti ............. but these very same people are made fools by powers that be .... and we are all the more willing to be made such fools .............. this is pity, we should at least learn something, at least think ..............

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Qutub M,
If you can't bring yourself to condemn and mourn the senseless massacre of innocent children, the least you could do is shut the F up.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:38 pm

DONT GET MISLEAD BY THE TITLE !!

Dawood Ibrahim Oversleeps Due to Faulty Alarm, Escapes Pakistan School Attack

PESHAWAR: A faulty alarm clock has saved the life of a 15-year-old boy who failed to wake up in time for school, becoming the only student in class IX of the army-run school where Taliban suicide bombers massacred 148 people, mostly children.

Dawood Ibrahim had attended a marriage function with other members of his family on Monday night and his alarm did not ring next morning. He could not wake up on time and had to skip school, The Express Tribune reported.

The shocking incident has rendered him speechless and he is showing no emotion after six of his close friends died in the blood bath.

"Dawood isn't talking to anyone, he isn't talking at all. He is in the judo team and is a tough child but he is showing no emotion at all right now. He just attended funerals the entire day. No one from his class survived; every single one of them was killed," his elder brother Sufyan Ibrahim was quoted as saying by the paper.

Sufyan said Dawood had attended a wedding last night and he overslept.

The silence of an alarm clock saved a life and the silence of Dawood now needs to wake up many, Pakistan Judo Federation said on the plight of the child. The attack on Army Public School on Warsak Road yesterday was the most gruesome militant assault in Pakistan's history, bringing international condemnation and outrage.

Military spokesperson Major General Asim Saleem Bajwa said that some adults died in the hospital today, taking the overall toll to 148.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/world/D ... 576101.ece

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:50 pm