Raksha Bandhan

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
SBM

Raksha Bandhan

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:14 am

I have created this thread due to following headline in newspaper

After yoga day, Modi govt gears up for Raksha Bandhan
Moushumi Das Gupta, Hindustan Times, New Delhi| Updated: Jun 24, 2015 07:21 IST
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 62063.aspx
Soon we will see Amtes tying Raakhi to Modi or BJP Minister to make them Bhai.
Cabinet ministers might be asked to visit their constituencies to celebrate the festival in which sisters tie a sacred thread or rakhi on their brother’s arm,” an official said.

So prepare yourself for Amtes tying Raakhi in the Markaz after Majlis since in the eyes of Moula everyone is is Children so nothing should be wrong in tying Raakhi either.

JavedhJuma

Re: Raksha Bandhan

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:25 pm

MSM. What is wrong with that?

My brother is a VP in a very big company in NY. He helped an abused Hindu divorced and single mother get a job in his Dept. Every year she ties a rakhi on him and he gives her a piece of nice jewelry. She has been working there for 17 years. You can imagine how much jewelry she must have because my brother and his wife are very good at giving. Wife does a lot of volunteer work in third world countries.

Religion knows no boundary. I don't think a lot of people have been taught this. Please forget about Hindu Muslims. If you can't then get out of their country and go live where there are only Muslims. Please stop your Holier than Thou attitude.

This attitude has brought Islam to its knees. Peace.

If bohora women tie rakhi bandan to Hindu brothers, what is wrong with that. It proves they are bigger and better people than you. For haven's sake give them a break!

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Bro Javed,

There is absolutely no harm in doing Yoga or tying Rakhi on a Hindu man's wrist to make him brother ........ these are all occasions and Bohras like all others can take part in these ............ the other day Father's Day cake was cut in a Bohra masjid in Canada, they can celebrate Mother's Day, Valentine's Day ............ whatever ............

The issue is 'doing' anything SPECIFICALLY on the orders of Muffy and Kothar ............ because Muffy is trying to be friends with Modi and BJP he is ordering all these things to be done ........... in BAD faith, the intentions are malafide. Now since these are ORDERS a Bohra lady who does not want to or like to take part in Rakhi Bundhan will have to take part, now the 'choice' has been taken away.

What if Muffy wants to be friend with Nawaz Sharif and orders to pray Taraweeh in our masjids?? Praying taraweeh, which is a Muslim prayer, is far far better than any of these things, what will be the reaction of masses then??

What we are trying to say is that Muffy's utterances and whims and desires are becoming ORDERS for ordinary abdes and amtes.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:02 pm

she ties a rakhi on him and he gives her a piece of nice jewelry. She has been working there for 17 years. You can imagine how much jewelry she must have because my brother and his wife are very good at giving.
Javedjuma bhai
can you ask your brother and bhabi who has help this hindu lady so much if they can help Fatema Bhen in Kalvad whose appeal is on this forum under bohra needs help
Allaha says that you have to help your own first before you help others.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:24 pm

Bohra women tie rakhi on Modi, call him “brother”

The Milli Gazette

Published Online: Sep 05, 2013

Print Issue: 1-15 September 2013

Narendra “Nero” Modi’s hands are soiled in complicity of killing of about 5,000 Muslims that include a Dawoodi Bohra former member of Parliament, Ehsan Jafri and scores of others who were burned alive by Modi-inspired mob. Ehsan Jafri’s widow Zakiya Jafri is still fighting her battle for justice since 2002. However, she is hindered at every step by Modi-influenced courts and officials. Modi calls Muslims as “Babar ki Aulad” (Progeny of Babar). Yet Bohra head known as “Syedna”, and Kothar, his governing apparatus, send Bohras to events honouring Modi, for being cozy with Mr. Modi to protect their own wealth. As such, Mansoos Mufaddal Bhaisaheb recently while addressing Bohras, strongly advocated that Bohra women should stay home, work in kitchen, and stitch clothing. He said to Bohra women: “Rotli banavo ne kapda sivo pan bahar na jao”. Yet, you see in this picture, those rida-clad Bohra women were sent for tying rakhi to Modi and call him “bhai” (brother) and expect him to protect them knowing well that he did not protect Muslim women during 2002 riots when they were being raped and killed and roasted alive. The Bohra leader claims to be the vicegerent of Mola Ali (A.S.) who never gave up on principles even in the face of death; yet his followers’ actions are opportunistic and different. (Asghar Vasanwala)

http://www.milligazette.com/news/9168-b ... im-brother

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 pm

MAINE AUR MUFFY NE MILKAR BOHRA LOGO KO ACCHA KHAASA BEWAQOOF BANAYA :lol: :lol:

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:02 pm

So now in addition to posting fake 'news', he is up to posting photoshop images. Great going. May the reform movement be filled with people like you.

"Forwarded as received" indeed!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:20 pm

WYP wrote:So now in addition to posting fake 'news', he is up to posting photoshop images. Great going. May the reform movement be filled with people like you.

"Forwarded as received" indeed!
You don't need to spell it out as it is understood that this is a photo op which is not the case with dumb abdes like you who believe everything that's dished out by your masters no matter how absurd or ridiculous it is.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:16 pm

I echo your views. People here are being just like how other radicals who can't accept anything of the culture of the land. Trying to be more Muslims than the prophet himself I guess and showing their bigotry.

The so called "progressive" Bohras are closet Islamists batting for extreme version of Islam something that is causing much strife in the world.

There is nothing wrong in Raksha Bandhan or Yoga or any of the local cultural stuff that we are part of since we belong to this land.

I also think that the influence of Paki Bohras here who are also taught Hindu hatred from day 1 in their schools and outside. If they can abuse their Hindu Lawmaker inside their Assembly, imagine what else they are capable of.

There will be much peace in the world if people respect the culture of the land they live in and imbibe the good of it that our ancestors were followers of.

Countries like Indonesia are a good example of retaining their cultural past. Being an Islamic country their national airline is called Garud & their currency has Ganesh on it. Doesn't make them any less muslims.

JavedhJuma wrote:MSM. What is wrong with that?

My brother is a VP in a very big company in NY. He helped an abused Hindu divorced and single mother get a job in his Dept. Every year she ties a rakhi on him and he gives her a piece of nice jewelry. She has been working there for 17 years. You can imagine how much jewelry she must have because my brother and his wife are very good at giving. Wife does a lot of volunteer work in third world countries.

Religion knows no boundary. I don't think a lot of people have been taught this. Please forget about Hindu Muslims. If you can't then get out of their country and go live where there are only Muslims. Please stop your Holier than Thou attitude.

This attitude has brought Islam to its knees. Peace.

If bohora women tie rakhi bandan to Hindu brothers, what is wrong with that. It proves they are bigger and better people than you. For haven's sake give them a break!

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 pm

His brother helped a human being, doesn't get more of our own than that.

abde53 wrote:
she ties a rakhi on him and he gives her a piece of nice jewelry. She has been working there for 17 years. You can imagine how much jewelry she must have because my brother and his wife are very good at giving.
Javedjuma bhai
can you ask your brother and bhabi who has help this hindu lady so much if they can help Fatema Bhen in Kalvad whose appeal is on this forum under bohra needs help

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:35 pm

get real...the issue is not about anti hindu. ..

it is this is month of ramadhan. ..it is one month to glorify our faith....Everything else is second priority. ...

to pollute that spiritual month with yoga or raksha. .is unnecessary ...do it after ramadhan

look at it from islamic point....

I have written before yoga has hindu philosophy. ..Om can never be Allah. ..period ...but I am not saying don't do exercise. ..call it exercise ..why yoga

raksha directly conflicts with mehrum rules....sisterhood between male and female is not possible in Islam. ..between women I would not object

diluting islam in this month is a sign of weakness in our spirit ....Yes we can be tolerant and flexible but also need to be firm in our identity

ask yourself would the Prophet SAW approve such practice within Muslims? this practise within Hindus can be permitted as part of tolerance principles ...but don't impose on us.

and those who admire it do so and they are responsible. ..but we cannot foolishly endorse it

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:35 pm

"Aum" is has been proven to be the cosmic sound.

Hinduism is a way of like not a religion. Aum chant is not a religious chant. It's not like saying Ya Husain Or Nara e Takbeer etc. Read up on Aum.

Raksha Bandhan is celebration of brother sister relations. What has Ramzan got to do with it? Celebrating all other western made days like Valentines, fathers, mothers etc is ok but a tradition of 1000s of years in this land of ours is a problem.

BTW Indians call it Ramzan & not Ramadan, fake Arab.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:01 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:"Aum" is has been proven to be the cosmic sound.

Hinduism is a way of like not a religion. Aum chant is not a religious chant. It's not like saying Ya Husain Or Nara e Takbeer etc. Read up on Aum.

Raksha Bandhan is celebration of brother sister relations. What has Ramzan got to do with it? Celebrating all other western made days like Valentines, fathers, mothers etc is ok but a tradition of 1000s of years in this land of ours is a problem.

Wow! Amazing, that someone would say that Hinduism is not a religion! Please go and say that to the guy around the corner who worships the Monkey God, the Tree God, the this god and the that god. My friend, don't get taken in for all the rhetoric. When the time comes, these nationalist hindus from RSS and Shiv-Sena etc will come and gladly cut you down even you are shouting Om Om on top of your voice.

Also, you make the foolish and ignorant statement: "Aum" is has been proven to be the cosmic sound. Wow. Crazy. What this even mean? Are you so gullible that you will buy any crap served up by your hindu handlers?

The point here is not about yoga or rakhi. You can do these, not a big deal. However, the problem is that now the official sanction is coming from Mr. Muffadul (LA) himself, not for any altruistic reason, but for political ends. Thats the issue. Do you understand the difference? Mr. Muffadul (LA) is making the Bohras into political pawns in his game to garner support of Hinduvta forces, so his personal interests are protected. When riots or trouble starts, it does not matter if you are Bohra or sunni. They will cut you down irrespective. Do you know how many people lost their livelihoods, homes and even their lives in the Gujrat riots? When the blood flows we are all Muslims, notwithstanding the shashtang namaskaar which Mr. Muffadul (LA) is doing in front of Modi.

Truly shameful that anyone would support this politicization of an otherwise apolitical community.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Sanatan Dharm is the religion not Hinduism.

Read Stephen Hawkings on Aum or just google Aum and the Big Bang. So read up and educate yourself before calling others ignorant.

What Muffy does or KQ does for me is the same. Fighting for the same legacy which has oppressed Bohras for a century.

I will agree that what Muffy is doing it for political aims. It satisfies the aims of both Muffy & Modi. Modi gets to show a Muslim face backing him & Muffy gets to legitimize his claims & put pressure on the judiciary.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:Sanatan Dharm is the religion not Hinduism.

Read Stephen Hawkings on Aum or just google Aum and the Big Bang. So read up and educate yourself before calling others ignorant.

What Muffy does or KQ does for me is the same. Fighting for the same legacy which has oppressed Bohras for a century.

I will agree that what Muffy is doing it for political aims. It satisfies the aims of both Muffy & Modi. Modi gets to show a Muslim face backing him & Muffy gets to legitimize his claims & put pressure on the judiciary.
My friend, why don't you educate us, from credible and reliable sources, about Aum (or Om). Please. I am curious. I have spent most of my adult life doing theoretical physics for a living. I would love to hear about this amazing discovery you have made about Om. Perhaps it will solve all the problems facing cosmology and physics. You should write a few papers on this topic and even win the Nobel prize.

Also, you should be careful to claim that Hawkings says so-and-so. If you say so, please provide a reference to his published papers or books, and not some random website which makes up any quotes they want to "prove" their point. In any case, its irrelevant what a particular person says. Science does not work that way. Many scientists have weird ideas about many things. One needs to prove things from first-principles and not just cite authority.

I will wait impatiently for enlightenment from you.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Google is your friend. Won't spoon feed. Told you google Aum & Big Bang.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:47 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:"
I am not an Arab, but enjoy Arabic tradition ...but you seem to dislike Arab, do you regret being born a Muslim or have to be Influenced by arabic tradition ?...mindful the Prophet saw, Ali as, Hussain. were Arabs. Your Imam Zaman was Arab with Persian blood.....no Indian until recently

Stephe hawking can say what he likes we don't need stephen to validate our beliefs ...secular beliefs are not the issue but to justify yoga and raksha and assume Islam endorses it is rediciculus.

Muffy agenda have never been in Islam interests ...but more self preservation and greed. Modi seems to have succeeded in influencing his faith on Bohras but we have failed to influence him to accept any islamic ritual. who is dominating?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:22 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:Google is your friend. Won't spoon feed. Told you google Aum & Big Bang.
It seems you are just blowing hot air and are really pretty clueless about science and, for that matter, anything else. I not interested in Google. You made a claim. Please provide credible proof. By which I mean: published papers in reputed, peer-reviewed journals. Waiting impatiently.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:33 am

Biradar wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:Google is your friend. Won't spoon feed. Told you google Aum & Big Bang.
It seems you are just blowing hot air and are really pretty clueless about science and, for that matter, anything else. I not interested in Google. You made a claim. Please provide credible proof. By which I mean: published papers in reputed, peer-reviewed journals. Waiting impatiently.
Just so others know of this fool's sources, here is the first link on this topic which actually works:

http://www.mallstuffs.com/Blogs/BlogDet ... 20universe

Look at the banner on this website. Perfectly illustrates the illiterate nonsense what fool leaders of the Bohris want to trap us into doing. And, strangely, we have a guy calling himself "Agnostic" believing in this clap-trap nonsense.

Now, I am sure sufficient dance and song he can prove that the devi-devtas are not really gods, but just a "way of life", and that "Om" is just Allah, but anyone with 1/10 th of brain can see the bhoot-parasti nature of this nonsense, based deeply in the Hindu religion.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:37 am

Br Biradar
This should explain why Kothar can keep people brainless Abdes under their influence. Agnostics proves the point very well. He made it clear that he and his family are very much under the influence of Kothar but finds this forum to vent his anger since he is spineless to do in front of Aami. Since Kothari Masters and their Goons have defended Yoga in Masjid he is just defending after all he paid to listen to that garbage from the Aamil and he needs to feel satisfied that his money was not wasted by proselytizing here.
For Agnosticindian say AUM-AUM-AUM..

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:31 am

ROTFLMAO. Under the influence of Kothar! Problem with you people is being judgemental. I care a damn for Kothar and either of the claimants.

I didn't even talk about doing yog in masjid. Talk was something else. Chalti gaari ma charvu dangerous chhe

I don't need this forum to vent anything. My very few posts on this forum proves that

The hatred for anything Indian either culture of native religion is apparent. Influence of bigoted Pakis or Pakis themselves.

SBM wrote:Br Biradar
This should explain why Kothar can keep people brainless Abdes under their influence. Agnostics proves the point very well. He made it clear that he and his family are very much under the influence of Kothar but finds this forum to vent his anger since he is spineless to do in front of Aami. Since Kothari Masters and their Goons have defended Yoga in Masjid he is just defending after all he paid to listen to that garbage from the Aamil and he needs to feel satisfied that his money was not wasted by proselytizing here.
For Agnosticindian say AUM-AUM-AUM..

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 am

It is time we stop talking and doing something.

What can we do ******

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:20 am

^
According to AgnoticIndian.....
AUM AUM AUM AUM ... and give Wajebaats to Kothari to tell everyone to do AUM AUM AUM AUM

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:48 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:His brother helped a human being, doesn't get more of our own than that.

abde53 wrote: Javedjuma bhai
Thank you brother Agnostician for your very wise comment.

I live in the United States and my family helps anyone we find in need as long as those people are genuinely in need. I am not a Bohora and I do not know anything about the lady in India. She is in your backyard and most importantly in the Dai's backyard. Hence, instead of dolling out money to the Kothar, why don't you help this lady?

We do not send money anywhere, but we verify the situation personally and help people with whatever we can. In addition, We are registered donors to our own Networks where each and every penny is accounted for. Sending money somewhere is like throwing it in the air. person needing it will not get it.

Above all, our charities do not distinguish between religions, castes or creeds.

As the Qur'an says: "Allah SWT created us from a single soul!" We are all children of Adam. Let us live in peace with each other and respect His creation. Sadi, the Persian Poet said: We are created from the same clay. When one hurts everybody hurts.

So let us respect each and every soul. No harm in adopting traditions from each other as long as it does not harm anybody.

Arabs are not all Muslims. There are Christian Arabs too.

Peace.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Ye rakhi bandhan hai aisa
ye rakhi bandhan hai aisa
jaise dhoti aur lungun ka
jaise dai aur loot (un) ka
jaise abde aur joota (n) ka
ye rakhi bandhan hai aisa

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Forgot to add

Aum Aum Aum. Sounds from the cosmicon.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:52 pm

yfm wrote:It is time we stop talking and doing something.

What can we do ******
You can do many things.

First, stop going to the Iblisi Toli events. That is absolutely a must. If you go, please don't complain.

Second, you can either pray alone at home with your family if you wish. This is better than being all stressed out at the markaaz or Bohri mosque. If you are worried about not knowing something, there are plenty of resources online to help you out. Visit fatimidawat website if you desire to get audio and translations of the various du' as. There are other online resources too, specially for Quran recitation. Don't worry if you make mistakes. Allah forgives.

Third, pay zakaat either to a local charity or some other Muslim group. If you want, you can also pay zakaat to Fatimidawat people. There are huge number of online tools to calculate how much zakaat you owe, and you can use this and pay. Now, I am not advocating that you actually give your money to Fatimidawat, and you can do local charity if you wish. In fact, local charities are better as they have lower overhead and the impact of your contributions will be felt when it is needed: in your neighborhood.

Fourth, tell your friends about why you don't come to markaaz. Encourage them to join you at your house or take turns at their house and yours. Be at peace with them. Don't argue about religion and don't get into heated debates. Just relax, be at peace and try and enjoy Ramadan. Don't judge them if they do something peculiar, or they can't read the Quran or they don't know how to say some prayers. Be positive.

Fifth, try and learn about Islam and our Bohra/Ismaili culture as much as you can. There are huge amount of online resources for this. You can take turns to read up something and tell others about it. I have used this with my friends and it is surprising how useful it can be. Knowledge is there real weapon you have against the Kothari monsters. So bone up on it.

Lastly, don't despair! You don't need anyone to take you to heaven. At this time, it is more important to do what is right, rather than be part of a hated group of money-grubbing monsters. Leave them to their devices, but actively work towards rebuilding the Bohra community to what it really is: a group of friendly, moderate and brotherly community.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:04 pm

^
Aameen..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:10 pm

I live in the United States and my family helps anyone we find in need as long as those people are genuinely in need
Br Javedjuma
I do not want to create an Isamili Bashing debate here but most of the Isamilis donot support Muslim Charities they rather give to United Way or others, I am part of many successful charities locally and despite our best efforts I could not get a single Ismaili to contribute even one dollar to any of the Muslim Causes.
You live in USA can you please tell us if Isamili community ever participated with ISNA, CAIR, ICNA or many other Muslim Organizations
they even do not attend the functions because just like DAWOODI BOHRA, they have no sanctions from their Imam.
so please be truthful,,,
And one more thing you are right to celebrate Indian Cultures since many Isamilis do celebrate with enthusiasm Diwali, Holi, and many Hindu Festivals beside celebrating X Mas by having X Mas trees in their houses

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:41 pm

There will be much peace in the world if people respect the culture of the land they live in and imbibe the good of it that our ancestors were followers of.
Angosticindian
The culture of the land in Norwegian countries is to walk naked. would you follow that culture BTW there are Bohras in those countries so why not ask them to ditch Saya Topi and Rida and follow the local culture. On a second thought they should cover themselves. :)