Combining Prayers

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
anajmi

Combining Prayers

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:48 pm

Is there a tradition in Daimul Islam about the prophet having combined prayers? I couldn't find any. If there is please post it.

anajmi

Re: Combining Prayers

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:51 pm

Just remember that the translators of Daimul Islam have now been proven to be adding/deleting/modifying stuff to the original. ;)

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:18 pm

Hiding behind a new thread, eh?

Go back to the other thread, you shameless liar, and answer the questions posed and comments made.

That Prophet combined prayers is in hadith, you moron. It has been pointed out to you and you have already agreed to it.

No one has objected to the 'rule' paragraph in Daaimul Islam, which you quote from the Poonawal translation. You want to make an issue. Then go to the original Arabic version.

Why don't you go back to your orginal argument and claim that the entire Daaimul Islam is a fraud and fake, like the Imams. And use other Sunni sources to get at the Shia. Idiot. What a waste of time!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:25 pm

porus,
Hiding behind a new thread, eh?
More like - exposing you in a new thread.

No need to get hyper, take a deep breath and answer the question that has been asked. Let me repeat it.

Is there a tradition in Daimul Islam about the prophet having combined prayers? I couldn't find any. If there is please post it.

Bohras are supposed to be following Daimul Islam and bohra namaaz practices can be traced back to the prophet, so there has to be a tradition in Daimul Islam that shows that the prophet combined prayers. Kindly point it out.

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:38 pm

First, answer the dozens of questions asked of you on the original thread instead of running away like a lying coward.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:58 pm

Muslim,

Sometimes in order to answer a question, one needs to ask a question. I am answering your questions. Now, I give you guys one more chance. Please let me know if there is a tradition in Daimul Islam about the prophet having combined prayers? I couldn't find any. If there is please post it.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:11 pm

Here is my take on porus' take on the tradition of Hazrat Ali about the 5 prayers in Nahjul Balagha. I am providing a hypothetical situation with a bit of humour.

I am supposed to be on a strict diet starting today. I got up at 7:30 am in the morning, had my breakfast and got ready to leave home for work at about 8:15 am. My wife hands me the lunch box and says "Make sure you have it before 1:00 pm". So what do I do, I take off my shoes and instead of leaving for work, I start eating my lunch. My wife is shocked and surprised. She says "what are you doing?". I reply, "Honey, you said, 'have your lunch before 1:00 pm' and I am a shia!!". ;)

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:30 pm

anajmi's take on Ali as he explained porus's view to his wife:

Ali: Lead the Zuhr prayer till the shadow of a wall becomes equal to the height of the wall

anajmi: That means you can start zuhr immediately after daybreak, even before fajr. Since the shadow will equal the height of wall twice in the day, you have to offer zuhr twice!

Ali: Asr prayers can be performed till the sun is still bright and enough time of the day is left for a person to cover a distance of six miles

anajmi: That means you can start asr immediately after daybreak, even before zuhr.

Moron.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:44 pm

Whether Daaimul Islam mentions the Prophet combining prayer is irrelevant. Are you suggesting that if Prophet's authentic hadith is not in Daaimul Islam, Bohras must not follow it?

In any case, Daaimul Islam is not the only book that Bohras follow.

Ithnasharis do not follow Daaimul Islam, yet they combine prayers.

As I mentioned before, the practice predates Daimul Islam and prophet himself engaged in it.

Moron

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Whether Daaimul Islam mentions the Prophet combining prayer is irrelevant.
I am loving this. Bohra practices are now being traced back to the prophet not through Shia Imams but through Sunni hadith. Oh my God!! The bohra namaaz practices are based upon hadith related by Bukhari. Aren't the bohras in deep shit now!!

If I were you, I'd start being a little bit more careful. At this rate you will be invalidating the entire Daimul Islaam pretty soon.

By the way, you might want to work on your humour too. People laugh only if they understand the joke.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:13 pm

Idiot! Bukhari was for you.

The fact that Bohras combine prayers is because they have their own hadith many of which Bukhari also includes.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:15 pm

Get back to the other thread, you coward, and answer Muslim and me. Got too hot for you, did it?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:37 pm

porus,

I think we are done for now.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:57 am

porus, yr eradication strategy worked on the nit-picking, red-assed, constipated langoors ..!!

now what are we spectators supposed to do when the match finished so early? what about all the food and drinks we had bought along to enjoy the nit-picking debates?

we demand a partial refund of our tickets.

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:26 pm

Porus,
I cant help but say,
Anajmi held your head from behind and then pushed it hard in a 'Golden Plate' filled with 'Shit'
and you were helpless, just frowing and loosing your head over it. :D :D :D

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:20 pm

MF,

Great job of promoting Wahhabi Islam with your abusive language.

Do you have anything useful to contribute to the discussion? Are you going to answer any questions on behalf of your coward pal?

By the way, Johnny-come-late, here was your last contribution to the thread:
Originally posted by Muslim First:

Anyway, I will take some time to frame my response to your outburst.
http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/cgi-bin/U ... 000173;p=1

Are you still "framing your response"? Or are you also a coward who has run away?

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:33 pm

Dear Muslim,
you empty headed ox, do not embarass yourself by mixing up 'Muslim First' with me 'Muslim Frist Nephew', we are both different. In your hasty effort to act smart, you have quoted what Muslim First had said.
Take a deep breath Moose and keep up with the pace of the forum topic,,,,,,,, :D

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:40 pm

Apologies, I got you two mixed up. I assumed that since you both make the same spelling mistakes and are online at the same time, you must be the same person. Silly me. I'm sure if I ask the Admins for your IP addresses, they will confirm you are right.

Once again, apologies.

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:45 pm

Here is my modified response (since clearly you are not MF):

MF "Nephew",

Great job of promoting "your uncle's brand" of Islam with your abusive language.

Do you have anything useful to contribute to the discussion? Are you going to answer any questions on behalf of your coward pal?

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:50 pm

Salams Br. Muslim,
apologies accepted and you are forgiven,
just let me know the count, how many times do u commit those mistakes and then you are forced to apologise and embarass yourself? :D

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:09 pm

Br. Muslim
AS

I will take my seeeeet time. Inshah Allah, I will respond.

Will it make differnce to grave worshippers, that is another question.

Wasalaam

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:28 pm

Typical Wahhabi response. Lots of abuse and slander but no substance.

Gursevak

Unread post by Gursevak » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:35 pm

found an interesting site:
http://muslimmagic.wordpress.com/2007/1 ... mes-a-day/

one of the posters posted "in fact the publishers of this website should take this page down to avoid spreading this innovation to other Muslims!"

To which the response was "nobody is going to be taking anything down except for your trousers to smack your bottom for being a twerp"

u know it is this comraderie amongst the muslims that the rest of us envy

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Gursevak,

Thank you for the link.

Wahhabis and their followers on this site, like on the site mentioned in your link, will choose to denounce "innovation" despite evidence that it is ok to pray three times.

No reason is given as to why prayers can be combined. It has nothng to do with tiredness, travel, rain, war etc. It is a matter of preference and tradition.

It is like folding hands among Sunnis during prayers. It is your choice and your tradition.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:34 pm

I personally think it is ok to combine prayers. I disagree with those people who combine prayers because they think that praying separately is following the three shaitans, like the bohras are taught by their divinely appointed Syedna.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:50 pm

So, on lailatulqadr, Bohras and Sayedna follow the three shaytaans! Nice. Shaytans will be pleased.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:51 pm

Not really, it just shows that the divinely appointed Syedna is pretty stupid and doesn't have a clue.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:05 pm

Moron, we have discussed the 'combined prayers' to distraction, until you ran away, coward.

Sayedna did not invent combined prayers nor did he invent separate magharib and isha prayers on lailatul qadr. Why call him stupid for this? Idiot.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:51 pm

The Syedna only invented the stupid Amils who say that praying separately is following the three shaitans. Seriously, my friend, do you actually think that the Syedna could've invented anything to do with religion? Apart from having people kiss his thighs!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:53 pm

Actually there is one more, having bohras perform Hajj Badal for the Syedna.