Bohras fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
MMH

Re: quid zohar bhai saab at modi oath ceremony

Unread post by MMH » Mon May 26, 2014 9:54 am

Sufi monk wrote:no one can replace charm and position of SMB, he was exceptional in personality.

now I see SKQ in same rutba and dignity.

Ruhaniyat can be seen on their face.

That is what a daai is after all...a 'spiritual' head
He is being mistaken for 'businessman' these days..

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 26, 2014 10:19 am

I agree, all dictators who shackle their followers minds with religious dogmas are exceptional personalities....one dictator can only be replaced another dictator with more authoritative rule this time.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 26, 2014 3:57 pm

bohrabhai wrote:Just spotted quid zohar bhaisaab at modi oath ceremony
After all, Muffy has given Rs.75 crores to Modi & co., so he has to be amongst those who were present at the oath taking ceremony.

ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohras fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Divided, we can't take on 'Narendra Modi cocktail'

None of us must be in any delusion that it was a Modi wave that won a majority; with just a 31% vote share and 283 seats, this is the first time in Independent India that any party got a majority in a parliamentary election.

And, with just 38.5% of the vote, the NDA won 336 seats. In the Modi versus the rest kind of presidential election that Modi fought; he is basically a big loser. Had it been a proportional representative system, the BJP would have been quite an insignificant factor in the parliament. So, Modi's so-called landslide victory became possible because 61.5% of the opposition was divided amongst its regional leaders, and it is here that religious politics has defeated caste politics.

Actually, with the onset of globalisation, the United States of America (USA) was a better example for Modi and its mentor RSS, than the age old Nazi German; USA use of race and religious politics, to carry out the economic agenda of the corporate powers that they serve. And it is here that Advani lost to Modi in the race for the post of Prime Minister even before the election took place; as, it was not the RSS which decided on it but the corporate lobby that pushed for Modi. If it was a question of only polarising voters Advani would not have lost so early; after all, he was the first person to master the art of communal polarisation. But he lost because he lacked the capacity and the killer instinct of mixing divisive politics with a corporate agenda. The corporate agents were able to convince the Sangh Parivar that it is a game of mutual benefit; that the RSS will be able to push their agenda through well only if it is wrapped in the cover of development; they rode on each other's back. Obviously, Modi was a mascot of good governance with a Hindu nationalist image. We have seen in the election campaign that it was " Abki Bar Modi Sarkar" and not BJP Sarkar, and other than Modi no other leader of the BJP was supported or allowed to tour the country. In Gujarat, Narendra Modi has been successful in demonstrating his capacity of mixing communal agenda with corporate agenda. In fact, the corporate supported campaign helped him sell it to his benefit in this parliamentary general election. For the first time in Indian history we have witnessed the corporate lobby so openly supporting a divisive agenda. The corporates have planned all this very meticulously; they have used everything that they have seen useful. The corporate lobby, through its media power used India Against Corruption's (IAC) movement to single out the Congress on the issue of corruption. For all through that one year, we witnessed media televising IAC movement 24X7 and equating Anna with Gandhi. Kiran Bedi, Baba Ramdev and Sri Sri Ravishanker – all who are now openly supporting Modi - were with IAC. So, to the common man, it was some honest and non political people, not BJP or Modi, who were attacking the Congress on the issue of corruption. At the same time, the corruption issues of BJP were put under wraps: non-appointment of Lokayukta in Gujarat, or the corruption issues of BJP led states were not on the IAC list.

The USA has got a like minded ally in Modi- both share common view on religion with economy; its deadly weapon, use religious terrorism as a weapon to divide and control their opponents. With these like minded allies, it is not only Adani and Ambani but we will now see international corporations ruling India. We must note the fact that India is not the biggest market in terms of consumer goods and infrastructure projects alone but it is also the biggest arms buyer in the world with the USA being the biggest arms supplier. We will see the USA fueling an arms race as next to us in arms purchase are Pakistan and China; our two immediate neighbors, whom Modi has already openly challenged in his election speeches.

Now, to take on the USA-supported deadly Modi brand of cocktail, the people's movements of this country and all other regional forces need to bury their differences, and mobilize the youth of this country to rise to the occasion and challenge Modi on his economic and communal agenda.

Can we?

- See more at: http://www.ummid.com/news/2014/May/23.0 ... qS1Wy.dpuf

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 26, 2014 5:03 pm

DID PAKISTAN PRIME MINISTER NAWAZ SHARIF WATCH THIS BEFORE ACCEPTING MODI'S INVITATION TO THE OATH TAKING CEREMONY ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUrnY_oDVgU

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 26, 2014 5:23 pm

In the Newly Elected Indian Parliament, Worrying Trends

Satish Chandra Dubey faces charges including murder, attempted murder, rioting armed with a deadly weapon, robbery, theft and killing or maiming cattle, to name but a few. Mr. Dubey, who is also suspected of involvement in drug smuggling and has previously been charged in a bank robbery, is one of several criminals-turned-politicians in India. He is known as a “bahubali,” or a powerful person.

On Friday, Mr. Dubey was also elected as a member for the state of Bihar in India’s 16th Lok Sabha, or lower house of Parliament. He is one of the 112 newly elected parliamentarians, more than a fifth of the house, who have declared serious criminal cases registered against them.

About a third, or 34 percent, of the elected members have criminal records, up from 30 percent in 2009 and 24 percent in 2004. And the percentage of members of Parliament like Mr. Dubey, who face serious charges, is up to more than 20 percent from 15 percent in the previous election, despite recent changes that were designed to dissuade parties from fielding criminal candidates

Data collected by the Association for Democratic Reforms show that the likelihood of a candidate with a criminal record winning is 13 percent, whereas the likelihood of a candidate with a clean record winning is 5 percent.

About 82 percent of the new members of Parliament have assets over 10 million rupees, or more than $170,000, compared to 58 percent in 2009 and 30 percent in 2004, according to data collected by the Association for Democratic Reforms. A candidate with more than 10 million rupees was 10 times more likely to win than a candidate with fewer assets.

This Parliament will have the highest ever number of members over the age of 55, making up almost half of the lower house of Parliament. In the first Lok Sabha in 1952, 80 percent of the elected parliamentarians were under the age of 55.

And while the Muslim population in India is growing, Muslims have fewer representatives than ever in Parliament. While Muslims now make up about 15 percent of India’s population, they only make up 4 percent of Parliament. While the population of Uttar Pradesh is about 20 percent Muslim, no Muslim parliamentarians were elected from the state, which was all but swept by the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party.

http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/05/ ... il0=y&_r=0

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 26, 2014 5:27 pm

26/1 - Gujarat Earthquake.
26/2 - Godhra Riots
26/7 - Mumbai Floods.
26/12 - Tsunami.
26/5 - Modi PM.

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Mon May 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Adding one: 26/11 Mumbai blasts & hostage crisis.

faalse_ka_faasla

Unread post by faalse_ka_faasla » Tue May 27, 2014 12:49 am

Sufi monk wrote:
bohrabhai wrote:Just spotted quid zohar bhaisaab at modi oath ceremony
so what is so surprising?

but I loved the way he was sitting in back bench, this are the occasion when they realize that they posses no power in real world.

MS would be also sitting in third row if he would arrived in delhi. :roll:
One of my abde friend was boasting that quid zohar bhaisaab was sitting in the front row.
Any pics available of the event??

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 27, 2014 12:56 am

faalse_ka_faasla wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: so what is so surprising?

but I loved the way he was sitting in back bench, this are the occasion when they realize that they posses no power in real world.

MS would be also sitting in third row if he would arrived in delhi. :roll:
One of my abde friend was boasting that quid zohar bhaisaab was sitting in the front row.
Any pics available of the event??
I was watching it live and I didnt see QJ in front row any were, only VVIP were in front raw, all other VIPS were in back row.

salmaan khan was sitting in second row as well, behind abdul kalaam azaaad.

only presidents were VVIPS in front row.

here4truth

Unread post by here4truth » Tue May 27, 2014 1:08 am

IMG-20140526-WA0025.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 27, 2014 1:29 am

here4truth wrote:
IMG-20140526-WA0025.jpg
no wonder I missed him hahahaha

but again this is second row which was on left side, front row was just in front of podium were all presidents were sitting.

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Tue May 27, 2014 2:49 am

Salute to QJ BS. It does not matter if he sits in Ist row or 2nd row. Important is that he showed his diplomatic acumenship. SKQ runaway to USA on such a grand occassion.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 27, 2014 2:55 am

Dr Fatema wrote:Salute to QJ BS. It does not matter if he sits in Ist row or 2nd row. Important is that he showed his diplomatic acumenship. SKQ runaway to USA on such a grand occassion.
was it even an Islamic occasion? why do you think SKQ should be present there? was agha khan or any islamic prominent leader present as well?

QJ went because they have connection with modi and he has promised them to help against cases.

I assume you are a doctor, so kindly talk like a doctor and not as a compounder.

I hope you studied well to get this degree and not just paid money to get degree just like QJ.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue May 27, 2014 3:03 am

why evertime u ask if it is islamic occasion?
it was indian occasion--if ur indian
otherwise it does not matter to u
why everything has to be seen by religious prism
for that u better move to saudi arabia
i am not a qj or muffy fan
but don like everything linked to religion
and then u call narendra modi communal
i find actually u and wahabi thoughts as more communal than everybody

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Tue May 27, 2014 3:07 am

Sufi monk wrote:
Dr Fatema wrote:Salute to QJ BS. It does not matter if he sits in Ist row or 2nd row. Important is that he showed his diplomatic acumenship. SKQ runaway to USA on such a grand occassion.
was it even an Islamic occasion? why do you think SKQ should be present there? was agha khan or any islamic prominent leader present as well?

QJ went because they have connection with modi and he has promised them to help against cases.

I assume you are a doctor, so kindly talk like a doctor and not as a compounder.

I hope you studied well to get this degree and not just paid money to get degree just like QJ.
My friend do not get offended. He showes his diplomacy. Running a community business is not an easy affair. Leaders shall have all connections with society including political. Though it was not an islamic event many leaders representing Isamic nation including Nawaz Sharif were present.

Do not worry about my degree, yes it is paid degree- which is universally accepted.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 27, 2014 3:25 am

yes doc you are correct this is diplomacy but not attending it is not bad as well, QJ attending this ceremony was more for their own benefit rather than public and community benefit.

100 of momeen houses were burnt in 2002, if this diplomacy was for momeenin no momeen would have been killed.

families of those who lost their business and loved once are still crying in dahod and Ahmedabad.

Bohras are known as "bin pende ke laute" since now modi is in power and might remain in power for long time, aall bohras will change their views for him.

bohras are known to do

"chadhta suraj ne pranaaam"

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 27, 2014 3:34 am

Shz Qj bs was present in wazz up till 2 pm.flight to delhi " din ane dunya sathe layne chale che"

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Tue May 27, 2014 4:08 am

Sufi monk wrote:yes doc you are correct this is diplomacy but not attending it is not bad as well, QJ attending this ceremony was more for their own benefit rather than public and community benefit.

100 of momeen houses were burnt in 2002, if this diplomacy was for momeenin no momeen would have been killed.

families of those who lost their business and loved once are still crying in dahod and Ahmedabad.

Bohras are known as "bin pende ke laute" since now modi is in power and might remain in power for long time, aall bohras will change their views for him.

bohras are known to do

Are you not a Bohra?? If so why are you wasting your time & our time here.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 27, 2014 4:36 am

Dr Fatema wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:yes doc you are correct this is diplomacy but not attending it is not bad as well, QJ attending this ceremony was more for their own benefit rather than public and community benefit.

bohras are known to do

Are you not a Bohra?? If so why are you wasting your time & our time here.
obviously I am bohra and this is why I know bohras well, but I am not of your kind.

Shukran fiamanillah.

james

Unread post by james » Tue May 27, 2014 4:47 am

First he saw,
Sufi monk wrote:
but I loved the way he was sitting in back bench
Then he didnt,
Sufi monk wrote:I was watching it live and I didnt see QJ in front row any were,
Sufi monk wrote: no wonder I missed him hahahaha
:roll:

james

Unread post by james » Tue May 27, 2014 4:49 am

Sufi Monk wrote:but I loved the way he was sitting in back bench,
Sufi monk wrote:
but again this is second row which was on left side, front row was just in front of podium were all presidents were sitting.
Darling,

You should write to Oxford or Webster to change the meaning of "back bench" to second or first row. :mrgreen:

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue May 27, 2014 4:50 am

QJ BS has inherited traits from his grand father STS RA & he is having all qualities to lead Bohra community. It is better if he is declared Mazoon soon or Mansoos.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue May 27, 2014 7:22 am

tasneempati wrote:QJ BS has inherited traits from his grand father STS RA & he is having all qualities to lead Bohra community. It is better if he is declared Mazoon soon or Mansoos.

STS was also very learned (ilmi) and had a spiritual connect....this is more important than relationship management with political clouts. Does QJ have those qualities. Seriously Tasneem Pati, is this what you are lookign out for in your future daai?

Its better he becomes a DON. He will be one of a kind!

here4truth

Unread post by here4truth » Tue May 27, 2014 7:31 am

@sufimonk, MMH, natkhatpari and all others similar to these characters.. I have something for you that will definately make you decide where to be and whom to follow and if nothing works than atleast it will help you to shutup from your baseless and pointless arguments

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9744

If still it doseny affect than theres a more better platform for gossipig.... facebook :)

james

Unread post by james » Tue May 27, 2014 7:50 am

MMH wrote:
tasneempati wrote:QJ BS has inherited traits from his grand father STS RA & he is having all qualities to lead Bohra community. It is better if he is declared Mazoon soon or Mansoos.

STS was also very learned (ilmi) and had a spiritual connect....this is more important than relationship management with political clouts. Does QJ have those qualities.
He is one of the Rector of Al Jamea Saifiyah and was/is conducting Imtehan Sanavi. :roll:

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue May 27, 2014 7:53 am

james wrote:
MMH wrote:
STS was also very learned (ilmi) and had a spiritual connect....this is more important than relationship management with political clouts. Does QJ have those qualities.
He is one of the Rector of Al Jamea Saifiyah and was/is conducting Imtehan Sanavi. :roll:

Has he completed his 11 years in the Jamea. Most of his work is related to arm twisting and all underworld activity. :P

James, you seemed to have disappeared for sometime...how come you are seen now....just after the Nass video+ audio came up..... :roll:

think

Unread post by think » Tue May 27, 2014 8:29 am

any idea who is sitting on the right and left of Qaid Johar? This can tell us a little bit about how namo rates qid johnny.

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Tue May 27, 2014 8:31 am

But a Mansoos cant have a Mansoos...as the Daiship is not yet cleared. let the court decide..:-)

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Tue May 27, 2014 8:36 am

Yes. No Muslim scholar was present. QZ should have been placed between the two Sadhoos and they would have asked for tips on how to loot thier comunities. Let me ask what is QZ contribution to the Dawood Bohra Community ? If any of these so called Abdes who carry flags of these absolute useless Shezadas can get the contributions of any of the 6 brothers to the Dawoodi Bohra Community. Qusai or Ammar or Hozefa or Qaid Zohar, or idris or MAlek ul ustra?