Bohras fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
Reporter

Re: And the Bohris fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Modi with Mufaddal Saiffudin and Qaid Johar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:11 pm

It don't look he have come to give condolene

In fact muffy is happy too greet him n welcome him

On his face there is no gam of his father

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:47 pm

godmoney wrote:It don't look he have come to give condolene

There is no Gham because in Narendra Modi he saw the Chhabi of his father. :twisted:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:58 pm

On Zeninfosys, there is a picture of Muffadal meeting with Thackrey Family
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=8gzQt966

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:22 am

godmoney wrote:It don't look he have come to give condolene

Really? is that the best u could come up with?

You can make that out from a single pic, that too of a side profile????

Wow, if you can visualise like this in 3D i have a job opening for you :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:22 am

SBM wrote:On Zeninfosys, there is a picture of Muffadal meeting with Thackrey Family

Yeah!!! So???

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:16 am

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote:On Zeninfosys, there is a picture of Muffadal meeting with Thackrey Family

Yeah!!! So???
are you really this stupid or extra boot licking of modi/muffaddal made you like this?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:32 am

neither of the above.

My question still stands.

Raj Thakeray met Mufaddal Maula!

Yeah!!! So what?

Do you know why he met him? I dont, but im assuming it was for condolences. Now why do you think he met?

Musakarimji, i would also request you to talk with dignity. if you cant, then let me know, i wont waste my time with the likes of you then. i have reached my quota of dealing with crude people

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:20 am

zinger wrote:neither of the above.

Yeah!!! So what?

Do you know why he met him? I dont, but im assuming it was for condolences. Now why do you think he met?

Musakarimji, i would also request you to talk with dignity. if you cant, then let me know, i wont waste my time with the likes of you then. i have reached my quota of dealing with crude people

you dont see wrong that a hooligan is meeting the so called peace keeper? why would they be meeting at this time while community is going through hard phase?

it seems this stupidity of yours is side effect of boot licking.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:54 am

MusaKarimji wrote:

Yeah!!! So what?

you dont see wrong that a hooligan is meeting the so called peace keeper? why would they be meeting at this time while community is going through hard phase?

Musa karimji, agreed, he is a hooligan of the first order, but if he has come for condolence, would you turn him away?

i think not.

and requesting you once again to talk decently atleast with someone who is talking decently with you.

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:53 am

zinger wrote:
MusaKarimji wrote:

Musa karimji, agreed, he is a hooligan of the first order, but if he has come for condolence, would you turn him away?

i think not.

and requesting you once again to talk decently atleast with someone who is talking decently with you.
so if tomorrow Mr Mufaddal is spotted with some murderrer and rapist, you will say he just came to give condolance?

may be my words are harsh but your stupidity is more abusive than my words.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:39 am

Yeah!!! So what?

Zinger
If Muffadal is ready to meet people who are coming for condolences how come he stopped Khuzema Qutbuddin by asking his flocks to block the road to Raudat Tahera and threatened him and his followers, after all Burhanuddin was his brother too
So see Zinger, your stupidity shows up when you start defending Goons without thinking.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:56 am

SBM wrote:

Yeah!!! So what?

Zinger
If Muffadal is ready to meet people who are coming for condolences how come he stopped Khuzema Qutbuddin by asking his flocks to block the road to Raudat Tahera and threatened him and his followers, after all Burhanuddin was his brother too
So see Zinger, your stupidity shows up when you start defending Goons without thinking.

SBM bhai, im surprised.... :shock:

havent you heard... they are baying for his blood these day... where have you been bhai? looks like you have been in la la land while some imposter has been busy posting under your name

do you know what is going on these days?

After Bawa Saab died, Mazun Maula suddenly got up, within couple of hours of the janazaa leaving Saify Mahal and declared himself the 53rd Dai.

This has led to a lot of hatred for him within the community, which is quite unfortunate, because right now, the truth is still unclear BUT he has been declared persona non-grata in the Dawoodi Bohra community

but ofcourse, since you were in la la land for so many days, you werent aware of it.

you really should find a better password for yourself. looks like someone hacked your account.

Careful bhai, a lot of kotharis hanging around here

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 am

Br Zinger
Again-you changed the topic, I really do not care for either. You suggested that Muffadal was meeting with Narendra Modi and Thackrey and for you he is justified because they came for condolences so why stop one of his own.
You have no problem that the killers of Muslims are welcome by Muffadal but oh yes you have problem with some one to whom you had given your misaq and were given Najwa on your wajebaat form for past 50 years.
I suppose with Muffadal being Dai, Narrendra Modi is a perfect choice for Mazoon and Raj for Mukasir that will complete the Goonda Raj who knows that is why they are visiting Muffadal for new job openings since those two positions do bring lot of money and power from brain dead abdes

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:46 am

SBM wrote:Br Zinger
Again-you changed the topic, I really do not care for either. You suggested that Muffadal was meeting with Narendra Modi and Thackrey and for you he is justified because they came for condolences so why stop one of his own.
You have no problem that the killers of Muslims are welcome by Muffadal but oh yes you have problem with some one to whom you had given your misaq and were given Najwa on your wajebaat form for past 50 years.
I suppose with Muffadal being Dai, Narrendra Modi is a perfect choice for Mazoon and Raj for Mukasir that will complete the Goonda Raj who knows that is why they are visiting Muffadal for new job openings since those two positions do bring lot of money and power from brain dead abdes

SBM bhai, i think you are still jet-lagged from the trip back from La La land.

Let me make things clearer for you!

Again-you changed the topic, I really do not care for either. Really??? I changed the topic??? Some guy posted a pic of RT visiting Mufaddal Maula, some other guy was looking to make it an issue! I asked what the fuss was all about!!! That is changing the topic????? Really???? How interesting.... Remind me to bring this up every time you change the topic yourself. incase you want proof, refer to how in every topic, you kept bringing up the topic of modi being felicitated and Bawa saab's mothers grave.
4 fingers are pointing back at you SBM bhai, sambhal ke!!!

You suggested that Muffadal was meeting with Narendra Modi and Thackrey and for you he is justified because they came for condolences so why stop one of his own. Take some rest SBM bhai, the jet lag should wear off in time. i already told you, Mazun Maula has unfortunately been declared persona non grata in our quom. Do one thing. as soon as you have rested, go back over the threads of the last few days. you will understand what im talking about

You have no problem that the killers of Muslims are welcome by Muffadal Really???? I dont have a problem??? you sure of that??? Have i ever said "Guys whats the big deal if Raj Thakeray and Modi came?"????? I think i said "Do you know why he met him? I dont, but im assuming it was for condolences. Now why do you think he met?"

" but oh yes you have problem with some one to whom you had given your misaq and were given Najwa on your wajebaat form for past 50 years." Really??? i have a problem with Mazun Maula coming to give his condolences??? thats strange, i thought i mentioned where i stand on this...but thats ok, you were in la la land all these days. i can understand why you thought that!!!

"I suppose with Muffadal being Dai, Narrendra Modi is a perfect choice for Mazoon and Raj for Mukasir that will complete the Goonda Raj who knows that is why they are visiting Muffadal for new job openings since those two positions do bring lot of money and power from brain dead abdes" and you my brother, would be the perfect candidate for the conscience of the kothar! Wait a minute... what am i saying... neither of you have one!!!

go to sleep SBM bhai, you need the rest. You are seeing something different, reading it as something different and arriving at a completely different set of conclusions!!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:57 pm

aav bhai harka, apne bewe sarkha....!!

Sujud

Unread post by Sujud » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Let's keep the past unsettled political issues at one side, taking the current affairs at hand why is there a sudden surge of SMS camp meeting so many political party people. There are pics circulating with sharad pawar, Chagan bhujbal , thackereys and letter to Obama. And I have very limited resources.
So the quest is to acquire money and power on the basis of religion, that's wat it looks like right now.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:00 am

This thread is so attached to modi that now his PR is making sure to get some donations from this thread members. Btw is admin allowing modi to fetch funds from here where he is blamed the most.

GM you would be the first from whom donation would be demanded as you are the biggest contributior to modi facts.

Have a look
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:11 am

^ WOW!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

congrats Admin. Put these revenues to good use.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:34 am

zinger wrote:^ WOW!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

congrats Admin. Put these revenues to good use.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Br TB & Zinger
I believe this website is ad free; I never see any ads when browsing this site, please look again at your internet service provider again.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:00 am

This site is not Ad Free. Google served ads are shown at the bottom of each page.

The Ads are served by google depending on the content of the page being viewed. Since this page has "Modi" in its title, google served a Modi Ad. Admin has no control over what Ads google serve.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:01 am

@bohra manus:
yes i Know it might be a reason but this was written in light mood.

It was just for some laugh..hope it bought a smile on your face...

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:18 am

TRUE BOHRA....MUFFY NE QAIDY TOH JAB DHILO KARI KARI NE AANE KHARAWE CHE.....AA SITE SI SU THAI JAASE BHAI!

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 am

AgnosticTheist wrote:This site is not Ad Free. Google served ads are shown at the bottom of each page.

The Ads are served by google depending on the content of the page being viewed. Since this page has "Modi" in its title, google served a Modi Ad. Admin has no control over what Ads google serve.
Funny, even when I am reading this thread about Modi; I don't see any ads.
I don't think I have ever seen any ads while visiting this site.
Hmm, the google algorithm is apparently not working at least for my area (which is a good thing) :D

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:44 am

true_bohra wrote:@bohra manus:
yes i Know it might be a reason but this was written in light mood.

It was just for some laugh..hope it bought a smile on your face...
Yes, it did bring smile on my face due to the irony that we are thrashing him on this forum and he is asking us to donate :D
Thank you for the chuckle.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:39 pm

CBI charges four IB officers in Ishrat Jahan case

In the first-ever prosecution of its kind for an extra-judicial execution, former Gujarat chief of the Intelligence Bureau Rajendra Kumar has been charged by the CBI with the murder of Mumbra college girl Ishrat Jahan Raza in 2004.

The charge sheet also accuses three serving IB officers of conspiracy. The charge sheet focusses on conspiracy behind the alleged murder of the 19-year-old student and three others in a staged encounter with a Crime Branch team nearly 10 years ago

While Mr. Kumar has been charged with crimes under Sections 120-B (criminal conspiracy) and 302 (murder) besides other provisions of the Indian Penal Code, the three serving IB officials, P. Mittal, M.K. Sinha and Rajiv Wankhede, are accused of conspiracy, kidnapping, illegal confinement, and under the Arms Act.

Ishrat Jahan was killed on June 15, 2004, along with three others on the outskirts of Ahmedabad by a police team which claimed that it had been tipped off by the IB that the four were terrorists who planned to assassinate Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, now the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate for the 2014 Lok Sabha election.

In its first charge sheet filed last July, the CBI had accused seven policemen of murdering Ishrat and three others “in cold blood” and of planting an AK-56 assault rifle at the scene

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/c ... epage=true

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Impact of Vibrant Gujarat business summits: A 225 per cent rise in most pollution industries in five years

A top Gujarat government insider has disclosed to Counterview that biennial Vibrant Gujarat business summits, sponsored by Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi, has mainly attracted industries which are in the “most polluted” category. Quoting sources in the Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB), the state government’s official anti-pollution watchdog, the insider has revealed there has been a massive around 2.5 times rise in “highly polluting” category between 2007 and 2012.

http://www.counterview.net/2014/02/impa ... iness.html

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:40 pm

2 HINDU GIRLS MAKE AN ANTI-MODI FILM.

NRG sisters' film records lingering trauma of 2002

AHMEDABAD: Two sisters, Sheena and Sonum Sumaria, born in London to a Gujarati-Jain family, have made a movie on the communal divide that has plagued Gujarat in the aftermath of the communal riots of 2002. The two sisters, both graduates of Cambridge University, had come to the state in 2012 on a visit to their grandfather's place of birth in western Gujarat. But once here, they realized that they had entered a divided society polarized along communal lines over the ruling BJP and its leader.

"We were born in London to a Gujarati-Jain family. Our grandparents were born in Gujarat while our parents were born in Kenya. We come from a multi-cultural environment and are passionate about justice. As we delved into Gujarat's recent history, we could sense the lingering effects of the 2002 riots. We knew that this state was once very inclusive. This is how our effort to make a film on Narendra Modi, Hindu nationalism and the suffering of Muslims after 2002 began," said Sheena, a student of economics at Cambridge and of globalisation and development at University of London's School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS).

Interestingly, the film called, 'Even the Crows', was crowd-funded. "Around 56 people from across the world backed our project. We collected over Rs 8 lakh for the movie's production," said Sonum, who studied Spanish and Russian at Cambridge University and film at Escuela de Cine y Television, Cuba.

The movie has moving accounts of the Gujarati-American, Nishrin, whose father, a former MP and prominent Muslim leader, was killed during the riots; of Nishrin's husband, Najid Hussein; and British-Gujarati, Imran, who was the sole survivor when he and two of his uncles were attacked while on a holiday in the state. Political psychologist Ashis Nandy, danseuse and activist Mallika Sarabhai and Prasad Chako of St Xaviers have contributed to the film with their insights.

Mallika Sarabhai said that the people ruined by the 2002 violence have not received justice. "Every reminder - even if it is in the form of a film - that justice has not been done is welcome, as it gives hope that someone will take note," she said.

The underlining concern explored in the film is the marginalization of the minority community in Gujarati society. "Most people from that community live in ghettos today. Hindutva is glorified for political means even as justice is denied to thousands of Muslims traumatized by the violence directed against them," said Sheena.

Having screened the film in the diaspora, the sisters seem positive. "Indians outside India read how Modi's party is good for business but they know little about other things. We plan to raise a debate and encourage critical thinking," said Sonum.

"We have filmed in India, the UK and the US and hope to screen the movie in all these places and at film festivals. For India, we intend to align screening dates with the anniversary of the Gujarat riots," said Sheena.

'Modi as PM would split India'

The filmmaker sisters feel that Gujarat chief minister's style of politics and Hindu fundamentalist ideology has polarized the state along religious lines and may further divide India if he becomes the PM. "He might strip India of its secular strength," they said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... ttarget=no