Bohras fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
phorendude

Bohras fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

Unread post by phorendude » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 am

So much for falling further and further..[check the pic]

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 040530.cms

in case the pic disappears

ozmujaheed

Re: And the Bohris fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:06 am

In the TOI there is commentary that Muslims are upset that he refused a skull cap, come fellow Muslims, don,t make an issue out of nothing.

Will Muslims wear a commemorative cross when they go to the Vatican or a Star od David when in a synogogue ! So why do we impose our symbols on others ?

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:00 am

Brother Adam,

What would you call this type of Sajda according to our 51, 52 or 53 innovations/beliefs?

Is it Sajda-e-kaafir? Or? Please share your wisdom.

rnkrhn

Unread post by rnkrhn » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:08 am

hi, everyone

I can's believe this picture, i think mufaddal should action on this three joker...

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 am

The picture confirms again ...bohris are indeed a bunch of idol worshipping idiots..

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:19 pm

This feet-touching with backside high up in the air is perfectly valid and recommended behavior. Our Dear Leaders (TUS and Mansus TUS) have promoted Modi to a honorary Shaikh and further elevated him to the azeem rutba of honorary da'i. Hence, doing a modified form of sajda (i.e. feet touching) is obligatory on all Bohras. As Modi is just one rung below Masus (TUS) one must not bend down completely and only touch feet with fingers.

Getting deedar of Sayedi Modi Bhai Saheb (TUS) is also filled with great barakah and hence another obligatory act for the Bohras. Such an appointment is totally unheard of in history and, along with dabawalla scheme, all go to show illahi shaan of our Dear Leaders (TUS, RA, SAW, DM, NDI, MKD, NKD). So Bohras, please take appointment from Sayedi Modi Bhai Saheb (TUS) and do special sajda and get barakh as soon as you can. Also, do not forget to send envelop with nadir rakaam to our Dear Leaders (TUS, etc) for this ehsaan they have done on you.
Last edited by Biradar on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 pm

So the NKD now stands for Narendra Ka Dawoodi.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:23 pm

:D

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Bohras would have no qibble with this picture if this guy was not in STD. If he had Muslim looking dress and generic scull cap, you guys would not have picked it up.

BTW touching feet is inherited Hindu custom. Many muslims also do it to authority. I have seen Pakistani singing contestents touching feet of judges.

But ODB's are more trained then anybody else. They will bend over any cause.

May Allah help us. (in case of Bohra their demi god)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Its pathetic to see as to how the dai has made his followers morally bankrupt. Actually one cant blame the abdes because the initiative was taken by their master long back.......... Jaisa raja vaisi praja.

Today on the television media, even bohra women wearing rida were shown greeting the shaitaan and craving for a photo session with him.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:21 am

If I display a picture of a Muslim with a skull cap, drinking, does it mean all muslims drink or drinking is encouraged in Islam?
What this man is doing is due to ignorance, nothing to do with bohraism.

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:43 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Its pathetic to see as to how the dai has made his followers morally bankrupt. Actually one cant blame the abdes because the initiative was taken by their master long back.......... Jaisa raja vaisi praja.

Today on the television media, even bohra women wearing rida were shown greeting the shaitaan and craving for a photo session with him.
If bohras would really follow what DAI really preaches then even momeen would raise to status of nabi and awsiyaa,but unfortunately it is no possible,only few lucky ears can hear the true hidaya from HAQ.

what these people are doing is coz of there own ignorance and illitracy.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:19 am

@Profastian,
Your logic is correct, however it does not apply in this situation.

These Bohras have learnt from their masters that Modi is to be respected and they have also learnt from their masters that it is okay, not only to touch other human's feet, but even kiss them. They have also learnt from their masters that 'Ignorance is bliss' and any crap dished out to them with 'Raza' is correct. Thinking for themselves is out. This has also been taught by their masters.

@Ala maqaam - the high and mighty
Bohras are doing exactly what their masters have taught them. Their ignorance and illiteracy, including yours has been cultivated deliberately by your masters. Why are you in denial?

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:18 am

seems that the guy was too excited when see modi on the stage surrounding with so many high profile (my foot) folks did not control himself and touched his feet like others did.
I agree with members said this personnal act should not be genralize and view with bohraism.

rnkrhn

Unread post by rnkrhn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:45 am

Right hozefa, i agree with you.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 am

profastian wrote:What this man is doing is due to ignorance, nothing to do with bohraism.
Actually, it has everything to do with bohraism. Bohras are what one might call habitual grovelers. Just check out any of the dawaat approved sites and you will see Bohras standing with folded hands in front of every two-dime mullah, sehzada or amil. Bohras have been taught to grovel, touch feet and raise backsides high by the da'i and his cronies. So it is not surprising that they would touch feet of Modi, who has been felicitated, given crores of rupees, given shawls etc by the da'i himself. As a matter of fact the da'i's behavior when it comes to Modi and other tyrants around the world is designed only for one thing: increasing his power and keeping his wealth intact.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:14 am

Just noticed that Biradar has beat me to it... but here it goes anyway...
Dear abdes, yes as a general principle it is correct to say that an act of one person cannot be generalised as that of a whole community. But please understand that is individual act did not happen out of the blue, in isolation of everything else. I just want to reiterate what Smart has said above. First look at the title of the this topic: "And the Bohris fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too". Abdes have been taught and allowed to fall at the feet power and authority - religious or secular. Grovelling and subservience has been carefully cultivated among Bohras, so much so that whenever they see anything resembling authority they start looking for feet to fall at. Without this culture of Kadambosi which abdes have internalised deeply it is unlikely that this individual would have acted the way he did. You may want to disown this poor abde in a hurry but he's displaying only what he has learned.
Also, it is important to remember that how our Dai has been glad-handing Modi for the past so many years. Modi has been invited to the masjid and in full view of abdes been honoured with a shawl and showered with money. For abdes the lesson is clear: Modi is a friend of the Dai and worthy of the greatest honour. Falling at his feet is only a natural next step.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:38 am

One thing is clear that with the evidence of one person, and the irrefutable logic of how it comes about, why are abdes in denial? Why don't they accept that they have been conditioned into cringing, foot kissing, spineless zombies?
Wake up to the reality!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:08 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:Damn it, this is disturbing....

i dont want to sound like im protecting him, but Profastian is right, i dont think its right to judge the entire community on the basis of what this man is doing...
This is not at all disturbing. In fact, it is totally expected behavior from the Bohras. After all, they follow the lead of their da'i who has bent over for thugs and tyrants like Modi, Saddam Hussain etc. One can not blame the common Bohras, of course, as they are trained by their leaders to be subservient to authority figures, however corrupt or tyrannical. It does not matter even if Modi were implicated in mass murder or thousands of Muslims, our wonderful and loving da'i will continue to felicitate him and give him money for development projects. All he asks in return is protection of his religious business. After all the da'i is the CEO of a billion dollar empire and he, like all businessmen, does not want the cash flow from bohras to stop, does he?

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm

First of all this is shameful behaviour. It is indeed a dark day for all Bohris - progressive and mainstream alike.

Secondly - even if we indulge Profs for a minute - that this was an individual act - the question is was this person corrected in any way - did he have to do public 'mafi' in the mosque as is the norm for other transgressions?

My prog friends - surely this calls for some action on our part? We cannot let ourselves be lowered (pardon the pun) to this level or humilition? How about a letter writing campaign?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Write what and to whom?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Looking at some of the pictures where DB women and men are present, I think the person touching the feet of Narendra Modi must have received Raza from higher ups. Let us stop blaming the the person, it is the system. See slide Number 4 and read the article

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/s ... 110917.htm
In today's show, Muslims, mainly from the Dawoodi Vohra community, came to attend Modi's fast from Abdasa in Kutch and Surendranagar in Saurashtra. Hundreds of BJP supporters also came from Rajkot.

One hardly saw any "public"; the hall was full of "managed crowd" brought in through a systematic manner. Undoubtedly, people brought from far-flung places were Modi's die-hard supporters.

Click NEXT to read further...

Image: Muslims, mainly from the Dawoodi Vohra community, came to attend Modi's fast
Photographs: Reuben Varghese

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:28 pm

All the frantic efforts by the die-hard abdes to absolve the dai from the inhuman acts commited by his followers have failed. Would these abdes ever touch the feet of sunni muslim ulemas ? Will they do qadambosi of Aga Khan ? The answer is a simple NO because the dai doesnt permit them to do so due to his animosity with leaders from other islamic sects whereas in Modi's case the dai himself has taken the first plunge by felicitating this kafir and butcher of muslims in full view of his followers thereby sending a strong message that "Sheikh Modibhai saab (NKD) hamaro manas chhe and Ola to Musalman chhe pun apne mumeen chhe". Hence the saying "Jasa Raja Vaisi Praja" is tailormade for him.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:58 am

omabharti wrote:Looking at some of the pictures where DB women and men are present, I think the person touching the feet of Narendra Modi must have received Raza from higher ups. Let us stop blaming the the person, it is the system. See slide Number 4 and read the article

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/s ... 110917.htm
This proves that the foot kissing abde was not alone. Profastian, nulwalla and others, what do you have to say about the large numbers now?

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:23 am

mark my words.. It's only a matter of time, this people will be worshiping a statue of a Dai, just like there Hindu brothers..

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:15 am

You are all wrong. If you apply Doctor Mubarak saab's pristine logic you will see the folly of your comments. Modi refused the skull cap from a Sunni but accepted the money and charan sparsh from a Dawoodi Bohra. Modi is a Brahmin. What does that tell us? It tells us that Dawoodi Bohra religion is the pristine religion accepted by the great Brahmin Modi and Sunni religion was rejected by Modi. Brahmin Bohri Bhai Bhai!!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:47 pm

This is called making a mountain out of a molehill.
Just take a small survery. Ask any common bohris anywhere. Just see how many will be willing to touch modi's feet.
Now you and we all know that the affirmative answer will be a very very very small minority. And this minority doesn't reflect bohraism.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Br. Profastian
It is very clear from your and others like Aqs that we all agree that this was wrong and many Bohras may notwant to deal with Modi
but the impression given by Kothar is very clear, they will felicitate Modi at any cost, you should read the reactions from Maulana Kalbe Jawad and from Deoband and you will see a resentment towards Bohra community. This picture of a Bohra touching feet of Modi has been displayed in many of the Urdu newspapers.
Do you think establishment cares about what majority of Bohras think?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:24 pm

profastian wrote: Now you and we all know that the affirmative answer will be a very very very small minority. And this minority doesn't reflect bohraism.
Actually, you are correct. However, the minority who want to touch Modi's feet includes the Sayedna and his representatives. Hence, we probably should not follow their lead. It also then shows that if we can not follow their lead in such worldly matters we can not possibly follow their lead in religious matters. Hence, we have proved that following the current leadership in both worldly matters and religious matters is a bad thing.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:21 pm

profastian wrote:Just take a small survery. Ask any common bohris anywhere. Just see how many will be willing to touch modi's feet.
Just take a small survey. Ask any bohras anywhere and see how many approve of the dai's actions of felicitating Modi in a Masjid, draping a shawl round him and giving him a cheque of more then Rs. One crore.