Bohras fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
guy_sam2005

Re: And the Bohris fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:19 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Adam wrote: we do matam for all five, not just Imam Husain AS
I have never heard the chants of 'Ya Hasan' in bohra masjids, prove me wrong by citing a few examples contrary to my claim.
visit bohra mosque on 9th of moharram to prove urself wrong..............
Adam wrote:You may remember it is Modi who came to visit Syedna TUS in Ahmedabad, not the other way.
Did Modi VISIT the dai voluntarily or was he INVITED ? Please dont fall into the usual kothari crap that Modi, like other dignitories elsewhere came on their own accord. The 'Inviting' part is done by the PRO machinery in saifee mahal.
He visited .it was him who had requested a meeting with syedna(tus)...and also persisted when denied once..... and there was also a mumin whose precense was requested.
Adam wrote:The Mumin bhais who visited Modi, need not have gone with direct orders of Syedna TUS, but rather would have got a consent from their local Amil.
And where does the amil get his consent from ? Do you believe that the amil can act on his own free will especially in such sensitive matters ?
all business people(mumins) go to chief ministers of their states at all events,n sometimes they visit mumin's functions too,n for that v dont need aamil saabs raza till its not in jumaat

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:50 am

Thank you guy_sam2005

"visit bohra mosque on 9th of moharram to prove urself wrong.............."
Dawoodi Bohras worldwide also mourn the shahadat of Imam Hasan AS on the 28th of Safar, 9th Moharram, and other waazs also, along with the shahadat of Imam Husain AS.

@anajmi - You're still immature. To my knowledge, no pact, just PR.
But why do you care? Since Neither Syedna TUS or Modi seem to be your leader, it doesn't concern you.

@ghulam muhammed - If they went with the consent of the Amil, they are still correct for reasons of PR.
If they went on their own free will, for personal PR, why not?

Of course Modi was invited, so what's the problem? It's PR. For the sake of the community, and the "Ummah" (as stated by you), hopefully, by creating healthy ties with such a person, Inshallah may help Muslims in the future, time will tell. In MY opinion, if that doesn't work, and in fact Modi (or whoever for that matter) continues to cause harm, the PR policy will change.
I don't understand what you people keep crying about in PR! (Read the my first post on this thread!)

@omabharti -
Lest we forget about Imam Hussain's principles to sacrifice his entire family for the betterment of ISLAM, "Islam zinda hoota hey her karbala ke baad"

Correct.

Syedna Qutbuddin RA did not bow because they were accusing him of being a "Rafzi" amoungst other reasons.

What comes first, your principles to defend the honor or bowing down to a known killer of Muslims including Bohras

So what is your comment on Imam Hasans AS peace treaty with Mu'awiyah, who himself killed many Muslims and battled his Father & Imam Moulana Ali? What's your say on that? You agree with Imam Hasan AS or not?

(Please do not hide behind Hikma and Batin Bayans again)

I wasn't hiding, I even provided a Google search link for you to do your own homework.

Most importantly before anything, please answer this, as i'm curiously confused, it will help me answer you next time :
Do you consider Imam Ali, Hasan & Husain AS Imams? Yes or No
Are you of Shia belief? Yes or No
You definitely don't consider Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS as your religious leader, or yourself a part of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, so why are you giving examples of a Dawoodi Bohra Dai Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA?

For ALL of you :
Stop letting your hatred for Syedna cloud all your thoughts, this goes for the same for you the Proggies & Wahabis out there.

Go find a leader who does what YOU want him to do.
We are happy with OURS, you find your own and be faithful to him/her!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:18 am

Adam
What comes first, your principles to defend the honor or bowing down to a known killer of Muslims including Bohras
So what is your comment on Imam Hasans AS peace treaty with Mu'awiyah, who himself killed many Muslims and battled his Father & Imam Moulana Ali? What's your say on that? You agree with Imam Hasan AS or not?
Adam
That was a rhetorical question, that is what many on these forum had been asking you and others who had been defending Syedna's pact with Modi and now you try to turn and ask us the same thing since you and others could not provide a satisfactory answer.
SO WAS QUTBUDDIN SHAHEED WRONG IN BEING MARTYRED OR SHOULD HE BOWED TO AURANGZEB AND LET ME ASK YOU WHAT WOULD MODI DO IF BOHRAS AND SYENDA DO NOT BUTTER HIS BEHIND, THE WORST HE CAN DO IS MARTYR THE LEADERS AND IS NOT THAT IS WHAT WE REMEMBER KARBALA AND QUTBUDDIN SHAHEED FOR?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 am

as i'm curiously confused,
well do not blame anyone else if you get out of that BOX you would not be that confused

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 am

Is being a Muslim and follower of Mohammed and his progeny is not good enough for you? I keep my options open and do not get locked into one or other. There is a bigger world out there if you open your eyes.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:39 am

omabharti wrote:
Is being a Muslim and follower of Mohammed and his progeny is not good enough for you? I keep my options open and do not get locked into one or other. There is a bigger world out there if you open your eyes.
Go figure out who am I in your multi colored scheme?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:33 am

@anajmi - You're still immature. To my knowledge, no pact, just PR.
So your Dai is bowing down to a known criminal, giving him gifts and making bohras humiliate themselves in front of him without a pact? Is that what the Imams did? Why isn't your Dai following in the footsteps of the Imams? He didn't sign a pack like Imam Hassan did and he doesn't fight like Imam Hussain did. Still sure you are banking upon the right guy? Do you know what PR is? Or is your knowledge only limited to using different coloured fonts?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:09 pm

I think I'll just ignore anajmi s comments, because from my experience, I've confirmed he's an immature idiot.

omabharti
My questions were pretty straight forward.
If you were of Shia belief, you wouldn't have had any issue with either policies of any of the 3 Imams.
If you're not of this Shia belief, then this wasn't for you, as you're neither Shia, nor claim to be Dawoodi Bohra. You're on the wrong forum :
I'll repeat :

Most importantly before anything, please answer this, as i'm curiously confused (because you're not clearing your stand point), it will help me answer you next time :
You definitely don't consider Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS as your religious leader, or yourself a part of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, so why are you giving examples of a Dawoodi Bohra Dai Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA?

For ALL of you :
Stop letting your hatred for Syedna cloud all your thoughts, this goes for the same for you the Proggies & Wahabis out there.

P.S : I like the Green fonts, I feel it gives me a defined identity. Why? Are you going to cry about using a font also? Cry to Admin for even making colours available.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Cry to Admin for even making colours available.
What a childish reply from you, Do you blame GOD for all kind of SINS in this world too. If married do you tell your wife not to cook since some one created Restaurants too :roll:

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Sorry, but didn't get any reply to the questions, so i'll repeat :

For ALL of you :

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Go figure

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Bro.Adam,

Initially you said :-
Adam wrote:You may remember it is Modi who came to visit Syedna TUS in Ahmedabad, not the other way.
After sometime you changed your statement:-
Adam wrote:Of course Modi was invited, so what's the problem?
See what happens to a confused person who is fed lies 24x7. Ek jhooth chhupane ke liye 100 jhooth bolne padte hai.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:13 pm

I think I'll just ignore anajmi s comments, because from my experience, I've confirmed he's an immature idiot.
Adam,

If an immature idiot can make you wet your pants, imagine what a mature idiot will do to you. Now let me repeat what I have said before to make it crystal clear for everyone. The Dai isn't behaving like any of the great Imams. He is a coward who is bribing the criminals to save his and his followers' worthless behinds. That is what an average human being normally does in the face of danger from criminals. He compromises with the situation. That is what the Dai is doing. There is no divine hikmat in this. Only his blind abde idiots see this as an act of God. It just the act of an average human who is afraid for his life and his property (his abdes).

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:11 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro.Adam,

Initially you said :-

After sometime you changed your statement:-
Adam wrote:Of course Modi was invited, so what's the problem?

See what happens to a confused person who is fed lies 24x7. Ek jhooth chhupane ke liye 100 jhooth bolne padte hai.

What I said initially was in reply to the "ass licking" comment you made, I was saying that that was no act of that sort, rather the (supposed) leader of Gujarat CAME to visit Syedna TUS. Whether he was invited or came out his own free will, he still CAME. (No as licking).
That's all I was trying to say, don't pick on words.

@anajmi
You're hatred for everything and everyone connected to the DB faith (all the way till the Imams) blinds you from seeing anything that YOU can't accept.

You still continue to be a stubborn immature individual by not answering the simple questions I put up.
I'll rephrase by what I wrote on the other thread, where you read, but still refuse to comment.

Since you have NO connection, NO respect whatsoever for DB & Fatimi faith :
It really shouldn't concern you as he is not YOUR leader, neither are the Fatimi Imams AS!
Syedna TUS is ours, and we are happy.

You live in free society, in a huge globalized world. Syedna s actions don't affect you at all, so you have nothing to worry about.
You appoint your own leader, and worry about whether he acts or doesn't act. If you don't like him, no one is stopping you go find another one!
Fair enough?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 am

It really shouldn't concern you as he is not YOUR leader, neither are the Fatimi Imams AS!
Again, a completely idiotic point. Yazid was not Imam Hussain's leader. Then why was he concerned about removing him from office? Why did he go to war with him? Why didn't he just leave and walk away with his family?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:53 pm

anajmi wrote:
Again, a completely idiotic point. Yazid was not Imam Hussain's leader. Then why was he concerned about removing him from office? Why did he go to war with him? Why didn't he just leave and walk away with his family?
(You didn't answer my questions though)
Are you of Shia belief? You believe in Imam Husain AS?

I have no idea how to answer your stupidity, but let me try again!
I maybe kind of see where your trying to get with this, but it's a stupid long shot your going for.

First all, get your facts straight (If you are of Shia belief. If not, your ignorance may be excused)

Imam Husain AS didn't "go to war" with Yazeed.
Mu'awiyah broke the treaty by appointing Yazeed after him, when he was supposed to pass it to the Children of Moulatena Fatema AS.
He was on is way to Kufa because the people in Kufa wrote and swore allegiance to Imam Husein AS.
On his way there, the Kufans turned against him.
He couldn't "just leave and walk away with his family" because the enemy swore to kill him.

So please brush up your history, before embarrassing yourself.

Secondly, even if Imam Husain AS took the first initiative to battle Yazeed, it was because Imam Husain knew he was the rightful Imam.

Please express in detail what you mean to say in your metaphorical story.

I'll answer it to the best of my ability.
In the mean time, if you can answer (and not run away) from mine (the 3rd/4th time)

Whether he did it or not, made it public or not, you really have no say in anything.
It really shouldn't concern you as SYEDNA is not YOUR leader.

Look at it this way (i'm supposing you're from India), the Dawoodi Bohra s that believe in Syedna are a tiny (in terms of numbers) community varying till about a million. Whereas there are over a Billion people in India.
You live in free society, in a huge globalized world.
Syedna's actions don't affect politics of a country in general, or day to day events.
Syedna s actions don't affect you at all, so you have nothing to worry about.

WHY IN GOD's NAME DO YOU CARE!?

You appoint your own leader, and worry about whether he acts or doesn't act. If you don't like him, no one is stopping you go find another one!
Fair enough?

[/color]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Adam wrote:He was on is way to Kufa because the people in Kufa wrote and swore allegiance to Imam Husein AS.

On his way there, the Kufans turned against him.
A little and/or major change :- He was on his way to Kufa because the SHIAS in Kufa wrote and swore allegiance to Imam Hussain AS. On his way there, the Kufan SHIAS turned against him.

HENCE ------------
Adam wrote: please brush up your history, before embarrassing yourself.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Syedna's actions don't affect politics of a country in general, or day to day events.
You are absolutely right about that. In the big picture, Syedna is inconsequential. He doesn't have the power to affect politics, which is what the goal of an Islamic leader should be. Imam Hussain changed politics by sacrificing his life. The Syedna is powerless to bring about such a change. Infact, he just pays off criminals to spare him and his abdes.
Are you of Shia belief? You believe in Imam Husain AS?
No, I am not of shia belief and I do believe in Imam Hussain. I believe he was born to Hazrat Fatima and Hazrat Ali and gave his life for the sake of Islam. There are many others that gave their lives for the sake of Islam before Imam Hussain and after him.
He couldn't "just leave and walk away with his family" because the enemy swore to kill him.
So according to your version of history, if Yazeed hadn't sworn to kill him, Imam Hussain would've walked away with his family right?

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Adam,
Bro, You are doing good Job.

Anajmi,
I told you many times that You people should not give lesson to others, Its like ''khud ki Dhulti nahi aur dusro ki dhone Nikle hain'' :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 pm

stranger,

Abdes are like "kutte ki dum, barah saal nalli mein rakho, nalli tedi ho jayegi par kutte ki dum seedhi nahin hogi" :mrgreen:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:17 am

Anajmi,

Musattas are like Kutta only, Jiss ka khaayenge ussi ko kaat lenge. :mrgreen:

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:24 am

omabharti wrote:
Adam
Adam
That was a rhetorical question, that is what many on these forum had been asking you and others who had been defending Syedna's pact with Modi and now you try to turn and ask us the same thing since you and others could not provide a satisfactory answer.
SO WAS QUTBUDDIN SHAHEED WRONG IN BEING MARTYRED OR SHOULD HE BOWED TO AURANGZEB AND LET ME ASK YOU WHAT WOULD MODI DO IF BOHRAS AND SYENDA DO NOT BUTTER HIS BEHIND, THE WORST HE CAN DO IS MARTYR THE LEADERS AND IS NOT THAT IS WHAT WE REMEMBER KARBALA AND QUTBUDDIN SHAHEED FOR?
let modi do something like aurangzeb then we will dicuss syedna(tus)'s course of action,i dont deny modi's role in killings,there is no politicion or hardly any who doesnt have blood in his hands.not only in India but also in most developed countries too.
why dont all muslims leave USA and europe as they are aiding israel............bro oma be practical even u know by heart wats right and wats wrong and how situations are to be handled for long term benefits.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:05 am

mustafa
What the Dai is doing, he is doing for us, his followers.
Which is more than what your Shahi Imam, sitting in Jama Masjid has ever done.
Tell me, what has your Shahi Imam, sitting in Jama Masjid, ever done for your communitiy???
Give me a straight answer, don't try and derail the topic, don't try and beat around the bush, don't try and trivialise what our Dai has done, don't try to backtrack the topic, don't try and change the topic.
Just give me a straight and honest answer and that will be appreciatedmustafanalwalla
Brother
Majority of Muslim do not have religious leader. Shahi Imam does not speak for them. He is a bafoon who has lock on Jame Masjid's trust.
There are heads of different movements like barlevi and deobandi who speak for those who believe in them.

It is good that Sydena is trying to protect DBs but bribing and doing NAMO is not islamic way. But who says he is pucca Muslim? He is a DB. Born to be a paracite on DBs.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:25 am

Brother stranger, with all respect, please refrain from making rash comments.
There is no need to, plus, it diverts from the topic, and "other people" wait for something to divert and pounce on it. It makes no sense and no advantage.

@gulam muhammed
SHIAS
The Kufans depicted that they were Shias, but in turn turn against him.
A Shia is one who believes and follows the Imam, not who avenges war with him.
Thus, they were not SHIAs of Imam Husain AS as they claimed to be. They lied.

@anamji
So according to your version of history, if Yazeed hadn't sworn to kill him, Imam Hussain would've walked away with his family right?

History is what happened, and we only know what happened, not what didn't.

@mustafa
It's nice to know that others are aware of anajmi s tactics of dodging questions and making stupid comments!
My questions above yet have to be answered!!

Yazeed / Ubaidullah bin Ziyaads intentions are for them to decide.

But, hypothetically, if Yazeed hadn't try to kill Imam Husain AS in Karbala, maybe he would have tried again.
BUT again, the above is totally wrong, as you "claiming" to be a "Shia" are "Supposed" to believe that the Shahadat of Imam Husain AS was not a coincidence.
This is Shia - Ismaili - Fatimi belief.

I still don't know what you are trying to get at with your metaphorical examples. Please get to it, in detail next time.

If this has nothing to do with this thread "And the Bohris fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too", refrain from it. Stop diverting.

@mustafa
Well said, it's nice to know that others also notice anajmi ways of diverting from the question, to making un related comments.
I'm still waiting for my answers which he keeps dodging!

@Muslim First
Forget about other Muslims/Shias.
Do you have any leader?
What is your problem with PR? Don't you have any contacts whom you get work done by?
Is it wrong to give out "gifts"?
What you may call bribes, can be called something else, when put in its right context.That is not for you and me to decide.

I had written a long post before, which you may not have read, so i'll post it again!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 am

I don't understand constant your problem with the meetings of Dignitaries.
Meetings with officials and prominent personalities is for the long term betterment of the community, for which Syedna TUS strives for. These people play a key in the country and it is advisable/required to keep good relations with them, failing to which may cause harm or no progress.
Rasulullah states :
اذاتاكم كريم قوم فاكرموه (when a distinguished person from your community visits you, give him respect) - This person need not be of the same belief! Such is the beauty of the teachings of Rasulullah SAW.

This is the same philosophy. (any fool would agree)
It does not necessarily mean that Syedna TUS or they must share the same religious beliefs.

Your cry about the "contributions" Syedna TUS makes to these people. No one denies this fact. This is how PR and networking works. If there were any other ways to gain their support, it would be done, (and is being).

If you think giving contributions to them is unlawful, then please revise your Fatimi/Ismaili history :

There is a concept in Islam called التأليف, practiced by Rasulullah SAW himself for the betterment of an Islamic Society. When gpeople were answering the call of Islam in the early days, most genuinely believed in the religion. However, there were some respected (in their qabilas) leaders, whom may have not truly believed in the cause in the beginning, but just joined the flow (or out of fear).
Rasulullah SAW gave material gifts to these people, so that they would be content and have no reason to cause any harm in the society.
They were referred as Moallefat ul Quloob مؤلفة القبوب , and continued to be a part of the Islamic society "physically".
Over the years, they would have experienced the truth in the religion and the great characteristics of Rasulullah SAW, and many truly began to believe in the religion, some remained as they were.
(Note to Proggies : No where am I saying Modi is a Moallefat ul Quloob. Don't distort facts. I am just stating one way the leader of this religion practiced such a norm, for the betterment of his community.)

Another example :
Imam Mehdi AS during his satr was known for the vast amount of hadiya he used to give to the important and powerful rulers of the areas he used to visit, to keep himself and his dawat away for any danger, thus he was called mohdi ie the "giver of hadiyas (gifts).

This is Fatimi way of life.
And Syedna TUS is doing the exact same thing.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 am

Correct Anajmi.
What the Dai is doing, he is doing for us, his followers.
Which is more than what your Shahi Imam, sitting in Jama Masjid has ever done.
Tell me, what has your Shahi Imam, sitting in Jama Masjid, ever done for your communitiy???
Give me a straight answer, don't try and derail the topic, don't try and beat around the bush, don't try and trivialise what our Dai has done, don't try to backtrack the topic, don't try and change the topic.
Just give me a straight and honest answer and that will be appreciated
Hopefully, you understand what I have posted. The Dai is protecting his property from a criminal by paying him off. Any average man would do the same. The Dai isn't doing anything special. The abdes are his property that are needed to maintain his lavish lifestyle.

Shahi Imam is not my Imam and he doesn't have property (abdes) that he can squeeze.

stranger,

Listen to Adam.

Adam,
History is what happened, and we only know what happened, not what didn't.
If you look at history with blinders on, you will never learn anything from it. You are now dancing around the problems that you have created for yourself. Maybe Islam would've suffered much more under the rule of Imam Hussain. Who knows?

What I am trying to get at is simple which you refuse to see. My point is that the Dai isn't doing anything extraordinary by felicitating Modi. He is just doing what every average person does with hafta vasooli goondas. He just pays them the hafta. Just like abdes pay hafta to the kothar, the kothar pays hafta to Modi. Chor ke sar pe bada chor!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Adam
Do you have any leader?
What is your problem with PR? Don't you have any contacts whom you get work done by?
I am in USA for last 40 + years. No I do not have a Muslim leader to follow. Nor other Muslims from Majority community have leader.
Our leader is Qur'an and Sunna. Look for it and you will find answers.
I am on my own for last 30 years. One time we had 40 person office which we sold it to younger managers. I am still consulting and attend to business part time.
Due to our unique knowledge, work comes to us. We do not go looking for it so we do not need PR.

In my opinion your leader is bribing NAMO so his income stream stays intact. (See anajmi's response). When next program happens and a "Olo Musalman"'s business is looted but Momin DB's shop remains untouched then "ola Musalman" will extract revenge on your leader. Remember in past he did offend "ola Musalman" and his behind was kicked solidly.

I know local Bohras very well and most of them have prospered on their own. People like Dahod have made it without help of Kothar. In fact Kothar is draining them. I do not think they have bribed any body.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:49 pm

IPS officers in Gujarat unite to back Sanjiv Bhatt

It was a scene straight out of recent Bollywood flick Singham, where cops forget internal differences and unite to fight for justice. In a development that has rattled the ruling political brass, top cops threw their weight behind jailed IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt. The Gujarat IPS Officers' Association convened an emergency meeting on Saturday evening to pass a resolution in support of Bhatt and his family, who they said, have been witch-hunted.

This is for the first time in the decade-long Narendra Modi regime that members of the association have taken a stand in support of a fellow officer who has challenged the state government. Senior cops like RB Sreekumar, Kuldeep Sharma, Rahul Sharma and Rajneesh Rai, all of whom have fought legal battles against the Gujarat government, were not so fortunate to garner support from their fraternity.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... port-bhatt

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 am

My point is that the Dai isn't doing anything extraordinary by felicitating Modi.

Exactly! It's nothing extraordinary! It's PR (Publis Relations), nothing strange!
So why do you care? Why do you (progs/whatever you call yourself) keep whining about the slightest thing!

Hopefully, you understand what I have posted.

In reference to the Karbala example you gave, i'm still confused. Maybe you'd like to elaborate. We are not as brilliant as you.

After explaining the above, answer this :

It really shouldn't concern you as SYEDNA is not YOUR leader.
Look at it this way (i'm supposing you're from India), the Dawoodi Bohra s that believe in Syedna are a tiny (in terms of numbers) community varying till about a million. Whereas there are over a Billion people in India.
You live in free society, in a huge globalized world.

WHY IN GOD's NAME DO YOU CARE!?

If you have a Leader, who is it?

Fair enough?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:04 am

You should go and ask the abdes of the heads of Deobandis and Barelvis.