Ashura maa Zaar Zaar rowoon

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
questions

Ashura maa Zaar Zaar rowoon

Unread post by questions » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:38 pm

I normally don't go to the jk but recently attended a mass shitabi in honour of busaheba. Don't ask me what busaheba has to do with maa fatema shitabi

After various videos and lectures etcetera the entire group was divided up for group 'discussion' and topics were :
1. How many can and will attend muffys ashara
2. How we should close shop and school and work etcetera. For Azeem banyan of muffy
3. How we should cry and wail loudly and do Matam with both hands - which in the past we were always told was done by ola. Shiao not by refined bohri women

Guess the establishment is laying it on thick to get people to go in greater numbers and make a loud statement that muffy waez is better than his fathers
Are they scared people will stay away or be bored to death if they do come?

ghulam muhammed

Re: Ashura maa Zaar Zaar rowoon

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:44 pm

questions wrote:For Azeem banyan of muffy
:D :D :D
questions wrote:How we should cry and wail loudly and do Matam with both hands
They will hire 'Rudalis' who are professionals whose services are called for by Hindus when someone dies in their family. Their job is to wail and cry profusely even though they don't know anything about the dead person.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:36 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: They will hire 'Rudalis' who are professionals whose services are called for by Hindus when someone dies in their family. Their job is to wail and cry profusely even though they don't know anything about the dead person.
Isn't that similar to the present situation ? Bohras cry and wail as if on cue ("aaaaahh .. yaa Husain") without even knowing what Husain did for Islam. Just by knowing how and when he was martyred does not mean one knows about his whole life, his teachings and the principles he lived and died for. So basically, aren't most of the bohras just like rudaalis ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:49 pm

This is project for kids during the Moharrum Waiz
No where it mentions if children have prayed Namaz or read Quran, Nothing to praise Allaha or his Prophets but praise Dai and his name
Let us hear I am WAHABI--WAHABI
Attachments
Marhala_1.pdf
(4.49 MiB) Downloaded 506 times

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Lol so happy seeing another sistet on forum . It makes me so proud such sisters can be good mothers In Sha Allah and guide kids to teachings of Islam.
Bohraism is nothing but a chance for man to get away from their wives and kids and enjoy gatherings outside masjid and for women to show off who beautiful rida , matching bag and masala , jewellery , brouche , matching pin yes not to forget matching socks they have .

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Bohras are slaves and they will do whatever Master wishes and orders ........ they love to be slaves!!

think

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:01 am

marsoon, marsoon, muffy ne aapsoon, mara bacha na mooh ma se lai ne muffy ne aapsoon.
Have witnessed bohri women depriving their children so they can attend vaez and shower money on muffy.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:40 pm

I know of people in pakistan living below poverty line , even some widows and they hAve to pay wajibath .They compromise on education of their kids.... Zakath tax is for those who save not for those who eat one time only :'( .. Their mola MS has never said do nt worry my brothers i will give u money .. :(

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:29 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:I know of people in pakistan living below poverty line , even some widows and they hAve to pay wajibath .They compromise on education of their kids.... Zakath tax is for those who save not for those who eat one time only :'( .. Their mola MS has never said do nt worry my brothers i will give u money .. :(
MS - the con man's main agenda is to extract money from his slaves so he will go at any length to persecute and engage in looting these uneducated community who cannot decipher right from wrong.