Auckland's Amil And His Vacations + Money Making Schemes

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
ghulam muhammed

Auckland's Amil And His Vacations + Money Making Schemes

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Received an email as under :-

I am a bhori from New Zealand and sick and tired of our jumaat money collecting and taxing people like mad and running a food fest. Particularly this guy Shabbir Rajkotwala since he has come to this beautiful God-zone has been on a roll to destroy the harmony.

Brought in Amil here and only communication from him is Jaman and Sabeel ...always asking more and more money. This was a beautiful place, no longer.

I have written to expose this jumaat and Abde's please I don’t want my id to be revealed.

Want this email to go to the following jumaat members

mqvaziri52@gmail.com hussainraja@yahoo.com ; sugraaliworld@yahoo.com husein_p@hotmail.com

mustafa.ibrahim@hotmail.com.

I am really afraid of this jumaat they can be very dangerous.

TEXT TO SEND BELOW :

Auckland amil and his vacations + money skimming schemes!!

Amil Vacationwala... a.k.a Honeymoonwala

Auckland jumaat is collecting all this money where is it going?

Your hard earned money your sweat and blood of working 40 – 50 hours a week and some cases more and working odd hours of night shift sacrificing many joys of life, and here your bloody jumaat committee members happily blowing your money away – there is simply no accountability.

I have come to know from a very reliable source that this Amil who came to visit every house made a clean $7000 in 5 days, plus jumaat did salaam of almost $2000 plus every family he visited each family member did salaam of $52 compulsory imposed by jumaat .

Its common sense that amil and secretary also got their cut from this 25% each, these are fixed rates, why do you think they keep pushing for more salaam.

Is this legally correct? Can you come to collect money and go away without paying taxes?

With this other amil our amil also disappeared, in this one year this must be the fourth time he has gone overseas holiday or as Abde’s call it “farman” . Can you?, who is paying for the airfare jumaat ?, i.e. you and me

Think about this... with a couple both working average income of household being $60 to $80K still we find it hard to pay for airfares every year i.e paying rent, utilities, education costs and other basic cost, where as this amil with $50K income travels 5 to 6 times in a year to India how is it possible ? Unless he is skimming money that is supposed to be used for public welfare.

We have never heard of any amount that is granted from Syedna reaching us. Do they really think public is stupid. !!!

We need to write to charities commission on the wrong doing of this trust and fleecing of community money under different labels to finance amil's grand lifestyle. We must put in a note that the community has lost trust and faith in this registered charities and its status must be revoked.

Guys from badrimahal should come here and take these guys by surprise specially the secretary and amil and get them reprimanded for misusing jumats money. In Sydney same thing was done overnight, people from badrimahal came changed the name of jumaat & amil, bank accounts frozen.

In a year 4 – 5 months Amil is not in the country, what are we paying for is he doing his job? Half the time madrasa is closed what parents are paying fees for?.

Why are we paying in cash and not in jumat account – is secretary’s wife fleecing all the money?. Hard questions needs to be asked, why is there no accountability in madarsa money where is the money going. Amil got his house made but madrasa is unpainted and not carpeted; we should have thousands of dollars in madrasa to do basic upgrades. Where is the money going?. Parents complain about children getting itchy bites - but falls at deaf ears. Amil only looks after his interest and his chamchas, but ignored madrasa children completely.

Where is all the madrasa money going ? why is there no parent meeting held ? , they should have close to at least 10,000. - people need explanation !!!.

The madrasa is closed for all random reasons even when he is here.

He was gone in November and back by mid Jan cool two months off. He is so arrogant that does not seem polite to inform his students and parents, this sort of amil we get.

Would you be able to do this at workplace? Trust me no matter however good you are you will be fired. No one is indispensable. But here 4 to 5 months of leave in a year is all fine. !!!!

Someone rightfully pointed out, what a clever scam the amil runs, he has his travel agent in his hands Hozefa Telwala, for his own benefit made him the qarazan hasanah in charge, as everywhere in the world how the corrupt jumaaat runs qarazan hasanah money collected by amil spent by amil and qarzan in-charge issues tickets with that money, everyone happy.

Public ka paisa faiyda apna .

Qarzana hasanah is finance company for Hozefa and amil, one sells tickets the other buys for his countless trips, even on death of late syedna they both were busy milking the system. Amil announced in majlis to buy tickets from Hozefa and made him stand up and announce ticket offers and if you buy tickets from him you were granted qarzana hasanah to “help” people to buy tickets, we read it as they were “helping” themselves. Amil is Hozefa’s marketing agent – can you believe on such sad occasion he stood up and sold tickets and fares, what looser, never miss opportunity to make money even on death of syedna. No one can reject this as it was done publicly and everyone saw it. There are many witnesses to that.

This reminds us of Husseini Rajkot and previous amil, Huseini Rajkot filled amils grocery from his shop and became khaas chamcha of amil and now Hozefa gets amil his tickets, game is the same characters have changed, corruption rules.

Class action must be taken, complaint to police for all the money laundering goes in jumat

Are we not better off without an amil, why do we need to pay Sabil if there is no amil here and salary of amil should not be paid if he is not in the country half the time.

Lets bring vali mulla system back in our community & vote him to be our amil, this man is so simple, no issues on raza, no issues, we all know how easy things were before. It was vali mulla standing when there were three deaths in community, not your amil.

There were two deaths in the community, did he make any calls or come to aide of people, NO ! Instead came when there was an opportunity for income and get big fat salaam from jumaat.

There are many people in the community who are tired of this nonsense of paying for everything , money money and more money is all they want, we need to unite and make our voice heard. Reply to this email if you are interested we will send out petition letter to you.

We have all the facts in place and a case to make at Charities Commission. Get all these Abdes to court of justice, lets show them this is New Zealand and do something like what Australia has done to their Amil.

This amil should understand people are not fools here, he can do these tricks in villages of india, all are educated professionals here.

This was a beautiful country with no problems, people lived happily But this Secretary and his Khujli to bring an amil here in this country has ruined everything. He is the main culprit since he has become the secretary more jaman more salaam ruined this jumaat. We were happy with vali mulla here.

SBM

Re: Auckland's Amil And His Vacations + Money Making Schemes

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Guys from badrimahal should come here and take these guys by surprise specially the secretary and amil and get them reprimanded for misusing jumats money.
CHOR KAA BHAAI GHANTI CHOR
ASKING FOX to guard HENS

New

Unread post by New » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:16 pm

I do not understand why this person is afraid. I assume this is not Hindustan or Pakistan where politicians can be bribed and bought off. Just disassociate. No need to get help from any one. You are the help.

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:25 am

Bhai GM
Chor ka bhai ghanti chor. There is no change what so ever in Sydney, Australia. The situation is the worst then before. Raza/money, majlis/money, jaman/money, for anything and every thing its money, money and money. Nothing is being done about the masjid. It is too small for the influx of people and the sabeel funds are being used for other purposes. The masjid is let to run down. There is no accounting for cash being collected & how it is being spent. The jamaat trustees are having a ball. We have highly intelligent professionals in Sydney but they are all brain washed from childhood and refuse to see the light. Fear and blackmail play a very important role in an organization run by thugs.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:26 am

no one can help u if u dont help urself.
just leave the jamaat and join KQ
everything will be all is well

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:10 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:no one can help u if u dont help urself.
just leave the jamaat and join KQ
everything will be all is well
why even join Qutbis? we all know this whole nass thing is crap, why not just join main stream shia or sunni and be in bigger world?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:16 pm

An email being circulated in response to the subject topic :-

I came across this email with the above subject and would just like reply to the individual making the complaint. Unfortunately his email address wasn't mentioned. In my humble opinion he has no right to complain until and unless he completely denounces this entire clan or for a better word - MAFIA. Whether one likes it or not, but that is exactly what the BOHRI community is being run as. There is the GODFATHER (or as more recently witnessed, GODFATHERs) and then there are all the heavies (the AMIL and whatever other names they have nowadays.

What baffles me is how such seemingly educated folk buy into all the bullshit that the Jamaat throw at them. The new rules, the demands for money, the hypocrisy, etc etc. Its like a comedy of errors. I mean the rules and regulations that are introduced every now and then are more creative than some of STEVEN SPIELBERG's movie plots.

I have come across extremely smart, successful individuals who seem to lose all grips on confidence, intelligence, morality, and most important of all - COMMON SENSE - when it comes to anything related to the JAMAAT. I guess to be fair, that seems to be a common problem not only amongst BOHRIS.....Its a disease spread amongst all Muslims....actually amongst all religions.

Yet, that is no excuse for the blind following that BOHRIS do. We are supposed to be SMART people with OPEN MINDS and not OPEN WALLETS!!

The blind CHAMCHAGIRI is so evident it makes me squirm. We could also write a book on the various rules and regulations that the BOHRI leadership has introduced over the years. And I am not sure whether it would be a COMEDY or SAD DRAMA.

And lets not get started about the BOHRI dress!!! Do you really have to wear that TOPI 24/7? Do you really have to wear that flappy, sorry excuse for a dress, ridha 24/7? Has no one ever told the BOHRIS that they have perhaps the most ridiculous attire in the form of the RIDHA!!! For God's sake!!! Just because you are being stupid doesn't mean you have to look it. And the men. What are they thinking. Just because you want to behave like dick-heads doesn't mean you have walk around looking like one....I am sorry but those beards are [DELETED].

So all in all, in my opinion I don't see what all the fuss is about. You signed up for this (and you can't tell me you didn't know it would get to this because unfortunately it was already bad a long time ago).....However, guess what. I have the perfect solution for you. Infact if you follow my advise you won't have any reason to complain. For starters you need to give up blindly following the BOHRIS. Tell them you don't want any part of their jaman or their jamats. Concentrate on being a good MUSLIM rather than the perfect BOHRI and you will see how you were getting your priorities wrong the whole time. Keep your hard earned money to yourself and give it to those that deserve it. Don't give it to others hoping they will give it to those that deserve it. That didn't work out so well did it?

Excuse my language but as you can see, its the frustration of seeing absolutely good, intelligent folk completely "effing" it up because they believe that some bearded, 24/7 topi-wearing, non-stop feasting individual(s) have the secret to entering HEAVEN.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:33 am

^ who ever has written this above letter is clearly a munafiq, instead of writting and concentrating on wrong doing of Muffy he is more interested to devalue sunnah of topi/rida/beard.

this is the sole reason this youth movement has failed and muffy is still able to enjoy money, because you guys are more interested to attack sunnah of prophet(S) for personal reasons and preferences instead of speaking against muffy's wrong doing.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:15 am

andher nagri chopat raja.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:23 am

think wrote:andher nagri chopat raja.
Andhi Parja--Lutera Raja

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:54 pm

We could also write a book on the various rules and regulations that the BOHRI leadership has introduced over the years. And I am not sure whether it would be a COMEDY or SAD DRAMA.
GM bhai ,
Please do not write a book or down the road some years from now it will become the Bhoras text book. Like Qazi Nomans

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:15 pm

There is a reason why the Amils are stuck in Melbourne and Sydney, the FGM case is in progress and Sydney Amil is on bail. The funds are draining or bleeding into the case, there is no motivation in leadership and the committees are run by yes men who are low to mid level small time employees flattered by positions or small time bohri traders. The few intellectuals are attending for the sake and careless or give a damn where the community heads. When Amil leaves the new amil trying to reapply for long stay visa will be a big task.

Should SKQ win the Amil under his command in Australia and NZ will be a different ball game in other words if you want progress start supporting SKQ and we have a regime change and hope to change our future. Continue supporting SMS and continue the status quo and all one can do is complain.

qutbiranglaya wrote:Bhai GM
Chor ka bhai ghanti chor. There is no change what so ever in Sydney, Australia. The situation is the worst then before. Raza/money, majlis/money, jaman/money, for anything and every thing its money, money and money. Nothing is being done about the masjid. It is too small for the influx of people and the sabeel funds are being used for other purposes. The masjid is let to run down. There is no accounting for cash being collected & how it is being spent. The jamaat trustees are having a ball. We have highly intelligent professionals in Sydney but they are all brain washed from childhood and refuse to see the light. Fear and blackmail play a very important role in an organization run by thugs.