From LA Jamaat

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
SBM

From LA Jamaat

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:23 am

From: Anjuman-e-Burhanee, Los Angeles [mailto:info@laburhanee.org]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 1:33 PM
To: Anjuman-e-Burhanee, Los Angeles
Subject: ASHARA TIMINGS

Baad As Salaam Il Jameel

Aali Qadr Maula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb TUS has made it FARIZAT upon all mumineen to attend vaez from BIJI Moharram to AAshura day by coming before the vaezeen arrives.

The timings for vaez in Los Angeles will be 10 AM to 1:30 PM and then majlis and niaz nu jaman in the the evenings. Since a few days of school will be involved, attached please find a letter that the students can submit to their schools for getting time off for those days.

Similarly all mumineen should take vacation days or time off from there place of employment or business to ensure 100% attendance.

The dates of Ashara are October 14 through 22.

As per Aali Qadr Maula (TUS) khushi and farmaan, mumineen are requested to bring and araz faakhir Qardan Hasanah raqaam on jumoa ni raat, jumoa na din and miqaats held at Masjid.

Abide Syedna (TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhanee, Los Angeles
Bohra Letter.pdf
(177.95 KiB) Downloaded 439 times

New

Re: From LA Jamaat

Unread post by New » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:06 pm

As per Aali Qadr Maula (TUS) khushi and farmaan, mumineen are requested to bring and araz faakhir Qardan Hasanah raqaam on jumoa ni raat, jumoa na din and miqaats held at Masjid.

Nothing is without money. More the time and the numbers more money, money, money, more more more.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 am

Hardly anyone signed up for this event so it got cancelled. It was supposed to be an entire west coast USA event.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Bro Alam:
I am sorry to disagree with you. this event was cancelled because of power shutdown in the masjid complex area on this particular day. it was not cancelled because of lack of interest. Many guests had already had gone to LA according to my relative there.

The thing that confuses me and I am sure all the thinking people is how they can call Mohammedi scheme of qardan hasanah as that??? because when I pay into it I am not getting my money back after certain period, so it not a loan. it is deep dark pit whereyou throw money in it and forget the return. it should be called by its proper name which would be khairat, sadaqa or ayyashi fund for qasr e aali. No one where this money goes? I have not heard of anyone receiving any loans from this scheme. This is a big scam.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Are you guys time travelers? Which event got cancelled? Ashara 1437?

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:19 pm

I am sorry , I mis-read the message. I and my relative were talking about the cancellation of Ashara Ohbat Maaraz that was to be held in LA for for all CA jamaats on sunday the 26th July. This event got cancelled due to power outage. this was on my top of my mind as I read the Ashara timing message. sorry I am not a time traveller just a poor comprehender.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Even Allah didn't want the ohbat to happen!
Kaka Akela wrote:I am sorry , I mis-read the message. I and my relative were talking about the cancellation of Ashara Ohbat Maaraz that was to be held in LA for for all CA jamaats on sunday the 26th July. This event got cancelled due to power outage. this was on my top of my mind as I read the Ashara timing message. sorry I am not a time traveller just a poor comprehender.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:06 am

Kaka Akela wrote:
The thing that confuses me and I am sure all the thinking people is how they can call Mohammedi scheme of qardan hasanah as that??? because when I pay into it I am not getting my money back after certain period, so it not a loan. it is deep dark pit whereyou throw money in it and forget the return. it should be called by its proper name which would be khairat, sadaqa or ayyashi fund for qasr e aali. No one where this money goes? I have not heard of anyone receiving any loans from this scheme. This is a big scam.

Hello hello why is this a surprise...... of course it is pool of money for well connected to used the funds as their interest free business grants. ..you will sleep better if you just think of it as another tax

the problem is that you are expecting something back in return.....live like an abde, and you will be happier ..you are fortunate that he muffy is accepting your gift ! What if he denied you that honor ..you will be devastated

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Bro Bohra Spring: all your sarcasm and personal attack on me aside, I want us all to think and discuss as to how Dawat e Hadiyah organization can claim to be non-profit organization when everything they do is profit only. The only exception i will grant is the zakaat collection and distribution and sabeel which is used for running jamaat (note I said zakaat not wajebat). all Qardan Hasana schemes are scams other than Husain Scheme where you control your donated money and can get it back. all the salaams to aamils are profit for them as they get their vazifas from dawat office, all jamaat pay the vazifa money to dawat office for this purpose. after getting their vazifa they should perform all the services for the community free, but they demand hefty salaams for every finger they move in service of the community. all the fakhir najwas to dai and ziafats najwas and all other donations and collections are nothing but profit. May be we should inform IRS and state Corporate commissions to cancel their tax-exemption as non-profit organizations. Under this exemption they are buying properties and renting them out without any taxes. Something serious for us to think about and something to act upon.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:14 am

Kaka Akela wrote:Bro Bohra Spring: all your sarcasm and personal attack on me aside, I want us all to think and discuss as to how Dawat e Hadiyah organization can claim to be non-profit organization when everything they do is profit only. The only exception i will grant is the zakaat collection and distribution and sabeel which is used for running jamaat (note I said zakaat not wajebat). all Qardan Hasana schemes are scams other than Husain Scheme where you control your donated money and can get it back. all the salaams to aamils are profit for them as they get their vazifas from dawat office, all jamaat pay the vazifa money to dawat office for this purpose. after getting their vazifa they should perform all the services for the community free, but they demand hefty salaams for every finger they move in service of the community. all the fakhir najwas to dai and ziafats najwas and all other donations and collections are nothing but profit. May be we should inform IRS and state Corporate commissions to cancel their tax-exemption as non-profit organizations. Under this exemption they are buying properties and renting them out without any taxes. Something serious for us to think about and something to act upon.
Apologies if offended your areright bUT there is no way dawaat will do as you hope .

I intended what you give as karzan is not microfinance that you expect. it is a con . I still stick by my comment it is another tax and it is for use by the well connected to finance their businesses and luxury. like cars travel , ordering stock