Dombivli Amil and his scandal

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
cpt jack sparrow

Dombivli Amil and his scandal

Unread post by cpt jack sparrow » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:18 am

Dombivli Amil an old fellow, maybe in his 70's. Was a man of power closely related to SMS. He did boast about his connections and collected huge sums in false pretense of calling SMS to Dombivli. Soon after all the moolahs were being collected another glorious tale came to light.

One couple who planned on getting their way under the pants of the aamil. The aamil being accused of sexually inclined towards the lady. Used to do all the dirty chitty chats with the lady. The couple recorded all the shitty chitty chats and forced aamil for ransom. When story came to light kaid johar sent some goons to suppress the matter. Now the aamil has fled to surat.
Beware all the ladies of surat. :)

QutbiBohra

Re: Dombivli Amil and his scandal

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:20 am

What was the recordings? I heard some one has audio file. Can you share please?

cpt jack sparrow

Unread post by cpt jack sparrow » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:35 am

The video and audio is being circulated on Watsapp. I don't have it with me.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:29 am

Here it is -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SeUdM7pLb0
QutbiBohra wrote:What was the recordings? I heard some one has audio file. Can you share please?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Please click https://youtu.be/YEU4OI4f134 and watch this 10 minute video.

A person named Khalid Mamu from Mumbai and other Muslims leaders from Mumbai are very upset about sex talks insulting Bismillah. Mr. Khalid wants to start agitation firing up a peaceful inferno against Kaizar Bhaisaheb of Dombivali.

70-year-old Kaizar Bhaisaheb of Dombivali was flirting with a 35-year-old Bohra woman in need. Bhaisaheb did not want to help her and her go away; he continuously wanted to enjoy sex talks. The woman realized this and recorded the conversation. You will see how dumb and Bewaqoof this Bhaisaheb is. In Dawat, nepotism is brimming. How dumb the person may be but if he is a relative of Syedna, he becomes Bhaisaheb of a Bohra town. This practice is same as that of Caliph Usman, who appointed his relatives from Banu Ummaiya as governors. He installed his relative Muawiya governor of Syria. Relative like Muawiya then became out of control. It weakened the foundation of Islamic empire.

I have come across many sexual abuse cases. Many unruly children are sent to Daras. They become Mullahs and Miyasaheb but underlying psychological problems never go away. Many time they have high testosterone Many Bhaisahebs also are sexually frustrated. When they see women surrounding them they are not able to control themselves. Some are very clever; their deeds remain secret. When I was a in my grade school, I use to hear that a Mullah from Daras would advise Bohra women who went to him for a taweez and dhaga, for their chest pain, he will have to crack eggs on her brest છાતી પર મત્રેલા બેદા ફોડવા પડસે or would say he would need to write Bismillah on her thigh.

Vas Salam
Asghar Vasanwala

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:55 pm

:lol: He could have simply traveled somewhere screwed to his satisfaction and return back to business. What a moron this Aamil is..just shows they are another set of faith manipulators...