Shz Malik ul Ashter bs coming to Spartanburg

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Zali110

Shz Malik ul Ashter bs coming to Spartanburg

Unread post by Zali110 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:22 am

I got this news from Spartanburg that , They got 2 huge news in 1 day , that spartanburg old amil is term is over and he will move out soon and news amil is Shehzada Malik bs , yes seems like spartanburg has been elevated , it used to be under Atlanta , they used to be the stingiest jamaat , now seems like one of the best when you know atlanta has to follow spartanburg and shehzada malik now being the new amil i think power will be shifted from houston to spartanburg , lol , im sure our new amil will try to bring the shehzada to atlanta but i know abdes here in atlanta are not eager to bring him so im not that worried . :? :)

think

Re: Shz Malik ul Ashter bs coming to Spartanburg

Unread post by think » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:01 pm

couple of years back chuster made a fly by night visit from houston to collect dough. He was booed out of atlanta. His chamchas from houston started calling around to get pagla etc for big money salams. People of atlanta ahave become smart after being ripped off by these raza na sahebs, amils mullas and zadas. they took 52 k from each family to build mosque. rozy picture was painted for collections. Mumineen were hoodwinked. The biggest thug was the jso called number one crook jamaat secretary mohsin bharmal. mumineen are tired of his loudspeaker.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:49 pm

I heard the people of spartanburg and Carolina are really upset to hear the news of the transfer of there old amil , I heard they are planning on going to shehzada to extend his term , is this normal where whole Jamaat request amil term to be extended and are the Jamaat wishes granted. I was told the Jamaat people told shk huzefa to please dawat for his extension he refused to as its against protocol , but Jamaat members gathered in private to send a letter to shehzada e, let's see the outcome

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:52 am

Impossible. That cannot be absolutely true. Malekul Ashtar leaving Houston to become Aamil of Spartanburg is like leaving gold mine for stone quarry :P
Zali110 wrote:I got this news from Spartanburg that , They got 2 huge news in 1 day , that spartanburg old amil is term is over and he will move out soon and news amil is Shehzada Malik bs , yes seems like spartanburg has been elevated , it used to be under Atlanta , they used to be the stingiest jamaat , now seems like one of the best when you know atlanta has to follow spartanburg and shehzada malik now being the new amil i think power will be shifted from houston to spartanburg , lol , im sure our new amil will try to bring the shehzada to atlanta but i know abdes here in atlanta are not eager to bring him so im not that worried . :? :)

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:27 pm

You are right , he is not shifting just visiting , Atlanta Jamaat refused him to come and for the first time all Abdes stood up to not calling him , the new Amil Mr Taizoon is amazing he said no to Shehzada , this is a new trend I'm seeing even amils are rebelling