Are bohri's muslims in Atlanta?

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
think

Are bohri's muslims in Atlanta?

Unread post by think » Sun May 15, 2016 3:17 pm

This is how prayers are conducted in Atlanta by the new Amil.
Magrib faraz followed by two rakat tul ill amar for Muffadal saheb, followed by isha faraz and the end. No magrib sunnat or isha sunnat or nafl but niat is given by amil right after magrib faraz namaz for two rakat prayers for Muffy.
now I know why Muffadal saheb is healthy and wealthy. The whole bohra population is praying for him. Allah is rehman and rahim and he listens. This two rakat prayers for Muffy after magrib faraz should stop and the namaaz for sunnat and nafl should be prayed.How is it ever possible to neglect the prayers of our rasool and in the middle of the magrib prayers start prayers for Mufaddal
Up till today the sad part is that the bohri's of atlanta do not have a mosque to bow them selves to allah in allah's home. Although some 78 masjids have been built by other communities in this span of 25 years.
The corrupt bharmal who was secretary of the jamaat and the then amil looted the mumineen of atlanta by collecting huge amounts in the name of building a masjid.

SBM

Re: Are bohri's muslims in Atlanta?

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 15, 2016 4:51 pm

^
simple solution
Do not take niyyat for TUS instead do your niyyat for 2 rakaat nafil and life goes on..
BTW I donot think that Abdes or Amtes ever read Sunnat at the gathering. it is only done during the month of Ramadan. During normal time
Aaamil wants to get over the Namaz as soon as possible so he can talk nonsense about SMS and past Videos of SMB

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon May 16, 2016 10:03 pm

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 17, 2016 10:12 am

Br Mkenya
Abdes does not equate to Namazi
For Abdes doing Maatam and saying laanaat as well as reciting Madeh of dai is more important then Namaz
In many Markaz Namaz is done in less then 2 minutes while Maatam and Madeh goes on for 30 minutes

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue May 17, 2016 10:31 pm

I agree Br. SBM. In fact one can say Abdes' namaaz does not even reach the ceiling!

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed May 18, 2016 9:00 am

SBM wrote:Br Mkenya
Abdes does not equate to Namazi
For Abdes doing Maatam and saying laanaat as well as reciting Madeh of dai is more important then Namaz
In many Markaz Namaz is done in less then 2 minutes while Maatam and Madeh goes on for 30 minutes
Next time one goes count the. number of times through the session they say Ya Allah, Ya Mohammed, Salawat, Ya Hussain, Ya Ali, Moula Mufadal...it will shown you who they worship more.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed May 18, 2016 2:41 pm

I rarely go to bohra Maseed (it is not 'Masjid').

Whenever I am forced to go, and I am ashamed of that, I DO NOT pray these two rakat for Muffu. If I have to pray I DO NOT take the Neyat for his long life but I take Niyat (deleted by Admin/Moderators)
I have said elsewhere bohras are not Muslims...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 18, 2016 4:54 pm

Their stereotyped single sentence is enough to prove that they are not muslims, in fact they openly admit it... "Hamey to Bohra che aney OLA Musalman che" !

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:21 am

Yes our jamaat has 75-80 families out of which i would say 20 families are die hard Followers , 20 are moderate followers , 20 are here and there and the last 15-20 are they show up either or not in LQ or Ashura depends on their moods :lol: :lol: :roll: I would put myself in the second category where i do go often but i use my mind over good sense , the new amil i still have not been able to judge him specially since he is from pakistan i hope he does good for atlanta, ill be able to better understand him in ramadan :mrgreen:

think

Unread post by think » Mon May 30, 2016 9:37 am

f.Y.I. he hawas employed by a private company in Karachi. his services were terminated ,and then he decided to do khidmat for bohris. I think he is an M.B.A.