bewakufi of amil and dari walas of Atlanta jamaat

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
think

bewakufi of amil and dari walas of Atlanta jamaat

Unread post by think » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:46 am

This is how a child"s first birthday was celebrated by the parents in Atlanta Markaz.
1. The parent sent the cards via email requesting the guest to attend their child's birth day which would be held at markaz from 6p.m. to 8.pm.. After the invitations were sent the Amil twisted the arm of the parent to have darees also . The parents were between a rock and a hard place.The 6 p.m to 8 p.m birthday celebration went all the way upto 11 p.m. with namaaz, rova jevo mooh , purjosh matam and niaz.
3. birthday boy was crying all along. He did not know whether to laugh or cry. Purjosh matam and noha's on Imam Hussain were recited on his birth day. A joyous day for the child was ruined by this third rated Amil into a crying day for the parents and child.
4. since no one wants to give darees and feed these dhadi walas, the cunning amil exploits any happy occasion of the family by demanding darees. The whole idea of the darees is for the amil to blare on the microphone for fakhir karze hasana and has the stupidity to say that the funds will not be sent abroad and will be used to help atlanta mumineen. Since this birthday was held a day before s.t.s. birthday , this amil had the guts to say with crocodile tears"have tamne khabar che ne kale koone salgirah che"
4. Balloons were popping and making a loud cracking noise right in midst of noha and matam. No little children of this child's age, playing children games and letting the little one know it was a day of his celebration. The cunning amil fufilled his agenda of begging for alms in the name of karze hassana and asking people to do majlis and invite him. Then salam for the amil after which the dahadi walas and amil stuffed them selves with two mithas, two kharas and everyone went home.
such is the state of the brainwashed abdes and parents of Atlanta.Before all this darees and majlis hoopla parents held their child's birthday at a local pizza place where the little children had a fun fun time and the main thing is that the child came to know this is the day he was born

Kaka Akela

Re: bewakufi of amil and dari walas of Atlanta jamaat

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Parent's first mistake was to hold the party at Markaz, and second mistake was to invite the Aamil and his chamchas.

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:17 pm

I blame the Parent's because they could have hired the hall for b/party instead of markaza but properly they didn't want to pay for hall money they went for cheap option and that what you get when you go for markaza

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:48 pm

how come i was not invited in this party ?

think

Unread post by think » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:29 pm

No fault of parents. The parents thought that since they are paying wajebaats every year , it is their right to use the hall also for their sons birthday. The committee or so called scumlords of the markaz sent him to amil for raza. Then , the amil demanded the darees from him and the whole schedule was changed. Since the timing for the birthday was 6p.m. to 8 p.m. and at the markaz, guests were confused and kept calling the host for a clarification , but the host had shut off his phone and even when texted they just re sent the birthday invitation without any mention of darees . If any one, it is the amil to be blamed for coercing the mumin to hold darees on the childs birthday so he can have another opportunity to cajole mumineen in giving money for karze hasana and asking mumineen to do majlis and darees and invite him and his thugs so they can blare at the microphone with their nohas .
Secondly, the parents may have thought that if present pir saheb and his father and his grandfather can do cake cutting of their birthdays in masjid and give lavish dinners and invite non bohri dignitaries in bohri holy places for their wedding etc then a mumin is just following the pirs footsteps and has every right since he is a contributing member for the up keep of the markaz.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Br Think
No it is NOT the fault of Aamil, they are cunning and shrewd business people.
Parents should know better, it has been said times and times again that any occasion Abdes/Amtes have--will be accompanied by Chorus singing Maatam and valvala of Dai so I blame parents for ruining their children's birthday.
They could have invited few friends and could have done a wonderful party at Chuck a Cheese or similar party.
Unfortunatley brain dead Abdes/Amtes can not think out of BOX :(

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:07 pm

There is a saying 1st mistake your fault second time same mistake ...you know what

I am not sorry for the parent at all....it must have been a day dreaming fool in 2016 under the raaj of muflo to have imagined that markaz is a place to do kids birthday party....

why markaz is not your regular suburban hall, because the guests would have to arrive wearing STD and ridas, they would only be registered bohras, etc

markaz are not public places they are Amils grounds to whip and brainwash you...

it's like saying I want to hire a slaughterhouse to do my wedding party. ...

moderate bohras and reformists need to stay away keep them at arms lenght...spend a bit more but hire a public place or hold 2 occasions. ..one to fool the Amil and one to really party.

but I feel pitty for the child who is unfortunate that he will miss out on what billions of other children enjoy ...fun.I feel sorry the child will be turned into an abde. ..but I am thinking of doing something about it ...institutionalised mental child abuse needs to be stopped

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:42 am

Cater food from restaurant/ pizza . Have the party at a nice park. Balls all kind of balls. Strictly no presents. If you have money for the party then you buy your children presents.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:28 am

i heard the new amil taizoon bhaisaheb does not like shabbir bamboot , because he is cunning and wants power for himself , i heard he forced bamboot to leave his position as amils right hand and move from atlanta , power struggle already not been amil for a year and showing his colors.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:48 am

yes to some extent it was the plain thinking parents who at first had no idea about the cunning and deceiving nature of newly appointed amil Taizoon. He has done a course in marketing and commerce from Karachi and being without a job joined jamia , got married and here he is. Eid is around the corner and he has already started playing the tune, bring fakhir najwa, bring fakhir najwa. I guess he is business minded as such, but the one before him from Multan was the same and the one before that also had the same mentality."give me money, give me money" give me free car, free housing , free medicine, free plane tickets and a load of salams on every occasion.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:34 pm

yeah yusuf and alefiyah were cunning business men too, but i think shoaib the first amil was a decent guy , he was just too occupied and overwhelmed with his own family crisis , this taizoon guy is trying to play cool but i know he is cunning i can tell , the first thing he did was have issues with bambot the pillar of atlanta , sidelining him was smart move to show that new power has taken course , i believe with bambots power in main office this guy wont last long in atlanta