Dogs are roaming in Burhani Maszid Udaipir

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
gulam_parinda

Dogs are roaming in Burhani Maszid Udaipir

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:13 am

1st July 2017,
Burhani masjid fatehpura Udaipur
Khane k baad k haalaat agle din tak kutte gumte nazar aaye, in pics me aapko kachra, kutte, or kutton ki gandagi bhi nazar aaegi.
Must see!!
Attachments
IMG-20170701-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0023.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0025.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0027.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0028.jpg
IMG-20170701-WA0029.jpg

Mkenya

Re: Dogs are roaming in Burhani Maszid Udaipir

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Wah bhai Wah!
Next time please post photos of kitchens were vegetable and meat etc. is cut, washed and cooked; where 'ration' like rice, daal and spices are stored; where thaal, plates and cutlery is washed and stored. In and around these vital areas you will notice gross violations of basic food hygiene. Rats, cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies, etc. as well as rat droppings abound there. Bohras have been eating 'jamaat' food for ages and despite all the violations I mentioned, Masha Allah, food poisoning is not very often. Dogs are a nuisance all over India and a few stray ones no doubt would get into kitchen compounds. Please give credit where it is due. By the way, I have left the Bohra 'saya' for years but one thing I will acknowledge is the taste and variety of menu items served is delicious!.

gulam_parinda

Re: Dogs are roaming in Burhani Maszid Udaipir

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:16 am

Mkenya wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:48 pm Wah bhai Wah!
Next time please post photos of kitchens were vegetable and meat etc. is cut, washed and cooked; where 'ration' like rice, daal and spices are stored; where thaal, plates and cutlery is washed and stored. In and around these vital areas you will notice gross violations of basic food hygiene. Rats, cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies, etc. as well as rat droppings abound there. Bohras have been eating 'jamaat' food for ages and despite all the violations I mentioned, Masha Allah, food poisoning is not very often. Dogs are a nuisance all over India and a few stray ones no doubt would get into kitchen compounds. Please give credit where it is due. By the way, I have left the Bohra 'saya' for years but one thing I will acknowledge is the taste and variety of menu items served is delicious!.
Mkenya this is not jamat compound it's sahan part of maszid...And this year these people also faced food poisoning...But no action on any jamaat members...