Australia Amil having difficulty obtaining visa

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
ozmujaheed

Australia Amil having difficulty obtaining visa

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm

For those who wish to know my contact in Sydney RS has informed me that the Amil who is based in Sydney is having difficulty obtaining a work visa to come as a priest for the last few months. There is more development happening due to her hardwork and will share soon once I get hold of the docs.

Jammat is trying to get someone temperory for Ramzan

ozmujaheed

Re: Australia Amil having difficulty obtaining visa

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 am

Forwarding a report from RS of Sydney

It is now almost 1 week into Ramadan and Amil has not received his visa. No temporary Amil has been able to come over, however one with a Western passport is being searched to get visitor entry without visa to come in for last few weeks.

A local jammat Sheikh is leading prayers and several people are pleased with the administrations handling of obligatory services while Ramadan is proceeding nicely, calmly and without issues as it should always i.e. Namaaz, Quran, Fitr and that’s all...no crap brainwashing farmans, salaams or bayans.

Senior government officials have received reports regarding Bohra community operations and are concerned of public safety which is probably why the visa process has slowed, immigration and government officials have visited this PDB site too to substantiate their reports and their research is ongoing. They will impose strict conditions for visiting priests in future on how to provide missionary services within Australian laws and values.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Still no sign of the Amil !

Rumours (not validated yet as my govt contact is on leave) say he is in the final stages of receiving "conditional" visa with strong cautions and may easily breach his visa if he violates Australian democratic and free values and should suitable number of members complain.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Finally Amil arrived some time ago and heard he is a decent guy from Mumbai no force no demands ..so far business as usual and no surprises no alarming activity. Something worked ..trying to figure out what it is ? Is it unique to Australia or there is a global wind of change ! I will celebrate the small victory and withdraw my battle charge and recalculate my methods until required as I will be alert.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Please update us about the situation 6 months down the line.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 pm

No fuss at all..mate, he is liked by many, he visited Melbourne and very approachable. It makes us look more aggressive!

His son goes to local Sydney Uni, wife nice to general women and neither a snob. So far no increase in Sabil or demand for new funds just the regular stuff like raza and Silatul Imam for this week.

Heard he does what he is asked to do such as when Dadhi Topi messages was to be broadcast he did his stuff and visited peoples residences but was very courteous, since then he reminds people of their commitment to Sayedna and his will but has not used any kind of force...he is using his power of convincing which I do not mind it is a free democratic country for citizens and visitors.

Only worry now is the Sahzada's may read this forum and think he is doing a “bad” job and send a goon as a replacement such as the Mississauga bloke !!!!

Sydmujahid

Unread post by Sydmujahid » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:53 am

Does that mean I can start going to the masjid? I had a bit of a bad experience with the jamaat here previously. I live a few hours away from Sydney. Any alternatives or does anyone know people I could talk to freely in Sydney?

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:42 pm

What was the bad experience ? Can you share your story ?

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 pm

2011 the federal govt has gone through reshuffles and there is a new state govt in Vic and an election in NSW where there will be a new party taking over. I may have to remind the new officials not to get duped into supporting Kothar agendas in the name of milad.

Coincidently the new state parties are or will be far right Liberals and they have no leniancy towards multicultural extremists importing polarised ideologies , which is good for ensuring zadas and amils do not have a field day in Oz as they may be salivating at high A$ rate and recent local prosperity!

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 am

Australia is exteremely fortunate for many reasons

there are too few Bohras to make any of the Kotahar to find this place lucrative to send a lain-zada..but I cannot wait idle for it becoming lucrative especially now that the A$ is rocketing

Australia governement officials for whatever reasons desi's call intolerant and racists has no leniency for radical Islamic etnic behaviour...we will not let this become as bad as Sikh issues in Canada

After reading such blogs prevention is better than cure, I wrote to the Jamaat prior to Milad to tread very careful and it seems they heeded my warnings and since then nothing oppressive was enforced in fact everything was voluntary. If they did cross the line then or in future i would have raised it to such level that it would have been discussed in Parliament. I am saying this now because halfway it would have threatened my plan and was not sure how effective my contacts were, I now trust my lobbyists in Foreign Affairs, Immigration and State governement.

Unlike Canada, UK or US Aussie MPs are practical and do not need Muslim votes as much so they will move quickly to clip Bohra jamaats arrogance.

Current Victoria and NSW premiers are from Liberal party which has no time for Bohra bullshit and we have some very far right MPs such a Nile who are exteremely influencial for the right reason to keep Bohra fanaticsm at bay ? With Illigeal migrant, Lebanese gangs, Terrorism, Radicalism, Burqa issues Aussies will pounce on any Islamic issue so Bohras bets stay out of the press and political discussions.

http://www.cdp.org.au/component/jnewsle ... d-999.html

Many of you wonder why I celebrate this situation well I know Kothar will use bribes and lobbying to get their way...dont they make similar moves with Modi...as I mentioned many months ago I move quick..and my defence background is so helpful.

After reading this any Kothar mole local or Indian thinking I am bluffing make my day as I need to test my levers again should a real situation arise. So I do not for how long this mutual peace will last..but I have my passion !

Another point is majority of Bohra intellectual are skilled migrants working class battlers and trying to make ends meet so Kothar will have an uphill task to oppress . Thank god the Pakistani and Indian migrants outnumber Africans and I have noticed Africans are more gullible and less-literate in most western countries and unlike the few committee members they are slowly being outnumbered.

marabu

Unread post by marabu » Tue May 24, 2011 9:30 pm

.we will not let this become as bad as Sikh issues in Canada.

perhaps living in Canada I have missed the Sikh issues.brother please enlighten us canadians about it.In early 1980's with Indira Gandhi with her autocratic way of dictating the government in India, many Sikhs had grievances against Indian Government.At the moment many gurdwaras have conflict as to which party is in control(conservatives v/s non conservatives) and have nothing to do with basic tenets of Sikh religion.(or against INDIA or Khaistan movement).Perhaps you can expand on this theme so we canadians can understand where our policy is wrong.
Finally you did comment about Africans.Are you talking about Bohras from Africa?One should not generalize as I tell my friends not diss people from Indian subconinent in general way as many of Sikh friends come from India and if you have one good Sikh friend one does not need an army (of gujeratis)to support you.One Sikh will be enough.
just my thoughts......