San Jose Jamaat's gain is Mississauga's loss AGAIN

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
saif

San Jose Jamaat's gain is Mississauga's loss AGAIN

Unread post by saif » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:39 pm

As soon as the disgraced Aamil Attari agrees to comply and move out of Mississauga, the San Jose California Aamil Khozeima Yamani is supposed to take over. However, this Yamani dude is no better as it appears from the following open letter from a San Jose California Mumeen Mr. Ooster Raza. A number of years ago, this Yamani guy is the same oppressor who compelled another mumeen to withdraw invitations to his daughter's wedding to the San Jose Jamaat. It's not nice to say (may Allah forgive me) but Yamani soon got his punishment from Allah Almighty in his own family for torturing the above mumin in his joyous occasion. Allah ke gar me der hey, andher nahin.
One wonders whether the Crown Prince Q-Johar is visiting Los Angeles iw visiting California because of the following letter and withdraw the Yamani assignment to Mississauga!!

An Open Letter to Silicon Valley Bohras Date: April 25, 2010

Dear friends: As salamo alaikum

A few months ago, we had couple of sad occasions in our family - passing away of my beloved mother in Karachi and my brother in Houston. I called local aamil, Khozeima Yamani for holding sipara and fateha jaman. His response and behavior was rude and unacceptable for such an occasion. That has prompted me to write this open letter. As you all know he refused to allow recital of Quran for my mother in San Antonio markaz, our place of worship. I do not know of any religion, which exhibits or supports such behavior at the time of death. I also don’t know of any Muslim sect, which requires permission to recite Quran in God’s house. Yamani’s behavior is shameful and must not be accepted or tolerated. Yamani claims he is acting as system requires. The question is not what system or who requires it but whether it is appropriate.

We as a community need to confront such bizarre, un-bohra, un-Islamic and in-human behavior from a man who is appointed religious head of our Jamaat. This is not the first time we had an aamil behave in such an in- human way. The fear and threat is the mode of operation for many aamils. This unchecked power and un-judicious execution of it especially at troubling times for a family must be confronted and stopped. The failure to do so may have consequences for future of our community. If we fail to confront, and demand a reform, we may see our community march towards a cult like group and face calamity some day

The fundamental issue for the community is to regain the right to think and act instead of blindly submitting to religious, social and economic dictates of people like Yamani. This is unacceptable for any human being and must be so for Bohras also.

I am a proud Bohra and see the tremendous value in our way of life and up-bringing. Generations after generations, Bohras have produced decent, educated, honest citizens of the world. Given the collective talent, education and resources of Silicon Valley Bohras, we can help our community become a model Bohra and Muslim community for others to follow. Unfortunately, our way of life is threatened by un-Islamic clergy like Yamani.

I call upon all of you to consider this seriously. I have discussed this with several of you privately and I am encouraged that majority has offered their support. Others have indicated that they are afraid to tackle the issue. One common theme from overwhelming majority, including some office holder of Jamaat, was that Yamani has been very difficult and needs to go. I understand that he has been transferred out of San Jose and the country. However, I am afraid we may face the similar behavior the new aamil. I encourage everyone to send your ideas, comments, and suggestions. If you want to keep your name anonymous, please indicate that on your response. I will strictly comply.

By copying on this email, I am putting Khozeima Yamani on notice to cease and desist from such in-human and un-Islamic acts. I also urge all of you to make sure our Jamaat and new aamil operates within US laws in all matters. My plan is to keep an watch eye and take action as needed. I look forward to your support. In closing,

I thank those of you who supported me and my family during the difficult time.

With many salams and regards,
Oostur Razasaif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seeker110

Re: San Jose Jamaat's gain is Mississauga's loss AGAIN

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:24 am

I am with you br.Ooster.How can I help. I will call you and inform my friends and brother.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 pm

I am surprised to read about the oppression of Bohris in the American continent. One would tend to think otherwise. I assume there are very strict human right laws in the US. Can't such authorities intervene to help you all?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Admirer
One would tend to think otherwise. I assume there are very strict human right laws in the US.
Arizona just passed a law where they can detain anyone who does not have blond hair and blue eyes (got my drift)
Human rights anywhere in the world is defined by the power you have not the rights you deserve

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:04 am

We understand that another cohort and partners in crime/sin of Sheikh Yamani (the Aamil) the patronge or paid-in-kind Sheikh Zoaib Rangwalla's daughter is getting married in the next few weeks. Sheikh Rangwalla was apparently also an instigator in that San Jose's mumin's daughter's wedding invitation withdrawal to the San Jose Jamaat a few years ago and torturing that San Jose's family, including others.

Allah has already punished the Aamil Yamani for his intentional misdeeds as most of the mumins of the City would know. Now if Sheikh Zoaib Rangwalla together with his Aamil do not feel remorse and repent for their sins AND apologize soon for their this and other sins and misdeeds in public Jamaat, Almighty Allah would punish his family in a similar fashion and manner.

Allah ni laakri theemi chhe! The sins of the fathers will visit upon the children!!!!! Aakhirat ma to hisaab laazim aapvaano chehe, pun aa duniya ma bhi victims and duniya na saamne hisaab pehle devo parse. Aaj nahi to kaale. Allah knows the best.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 am

mbohra
The sins of the fathers will visit upon the children!
Br, mbohra
That is uncalled for. Why should Children suffer for the sins of their parents. I would not wish my worst enemies such things.
I think it makes us better if we pray to Almighty Allah to guide the people to right path then to wish their children an ill will.
I had dealt with Sk Yamani when he was in Eastern part of USA. He was arrogant and totalitarian (and he still might be) but once I stood up to him in front of all people present in Jamaat, he calmed down with typical words "Apne pachi waat kaariso" and in private meeting made it clear where I stand and from that day on, I had no problem with him. I even called him in San Jose when I heard about the tragedy befell on his family and I sensed that it was most humiliating for him to hear words of condolences and support from a person who he tried to insult and harassed. Let us follow Prophet's example instead of an ordinary human being who is obsessed with power and arrogance

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 pm

very well said Oma...I am really impressed.

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:27 pm

1. The Bible, word of God or his Son said:

Leviticus 26:38-40 (New International Version)
38 You will perish among the nations; the land of your enemies will devour you. 39 Those of you who are left will waste away in the lands of their enemies because of their sins; also because of their fathers' sins they will waste away.

40 " 'But if they will confess their sins and the sins of their fathers—their treachery against me and their hostility toward me,

2. We, the followers of the prophet, have not the qualiities of the prophet. We are mere mortals hurt by the likes of Sheikhs Yamani and Rangwalla because of their selfish pursuits of power, control and love of wealth.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Br. Mbohra
We follow Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed (saw) and Ahyl-Bayt's teaching and it teaches us to forgive and let Allah be judge.

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Not wishing to disagree with what you assert, the Holy Quran also declare to follow Prophets Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and of course Mohammed (PBUH) including 124,000 prophets and Messengers.- including the Shariah law and genuine Hadiths.. How many times the Holy Book instructs or addresses us as the Children of Abraham or People of the Books - even marry from them!

If we blindly decide to leave everything , e.g. crimes and family or civil disputes etc. to Aakhirat for Almighty to judge, there wouldn't be any need for courts of law or Sharia courts in the Islamic world., then lawless anarchy would set in the modern world.

Doesn't Almighty Allah also say in the Holy Book that he/she will forgive the sins and crimes against him/her if repented with remorse; but he cannot or will not forgive sins or crimes against individula persons or fellow humans? Only the victim can do so.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Mbohra
It seems you or some one close to you has been hurt very badly by Kothari Goons. All I am saying that I do not wish Children to suffer because of their parent's deeds. I do agree with your last sentence but it should be the sinner and not their children.
I do pray Alimghty Allah gives you the patience and help you alleviate sufferings caused by those Kothari Goons

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Bro Ombharti:

Your perceptions are almost right on. Thanks for your sincere and kind prayers and hopes.

Salaams and Kind regards

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:19 am

Let us get this issue straight, the reason I am blunt and my statements is that people need to be realistic:

The Amil has been sent by Sayedna's raza and is a loyalist to a zada. Similar to the BP oil spill issue in our case the buck stops with Sayedna.

If Amil is a foreigner why has the Bohris not dobed him in and withdrawn his visa, surely there are laws in the US?

Are US bohris not the same Abdes that gave kothar and Sayedna a royal welcome sometime recently, next time remember this as you are reaping what you sowed by getting these tyrants too comfortable in your jamaats.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:31 pm

It is a shock to me that such a rascal as Zoaib Rangwalla is a sheikh. I say this because i have known this penny pincher free loader for almost fifty years. It amazing how such filth of saddar without any knowledge of deen can be called sheikh. i guess as usual money talks.
I think all local bhaisahebs and amils of every jamaat should find a job and take care of their wife and children instead of free loading on the mumineens collective funds. The purpose of these funds should strictly be to feed the people on any special occasion and the lodcal jamat activities. It has been seen that some of the fanatic abdes do huge salams to the local amil from these funds. ofcourse this is done so they can have their way with the local amil and secondly the money is not coming out of their pockets anyway. such practices should be stopped. but how?

saif

Unread post by saif » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:20 am

Good riddance of better rubbish. The corrupt Aamil Attari (or was is it Hatari?) has gone, at last!!!

"Vada to Janab Amilsaheb and family ‏
Mumineen may come to do Vada to Janab Amilsaheb at the airport, he is leaving on Wednesday July 14th (Insha'Allah) at 18.55 hrs by British Airways Flight BA 0092 L to London from Pearson Airport Terminal 3. The ideal time to be present is between 4.45 - 5.15pm"

Source:
http://www.mississaugajamaat.com/

And now Mississauga Jamaat has to unfortunately contend with another selfish,corrupt, immoral and heartless
Sheikh Yamani of San José Jamaat, damnit!!!!

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:32 pm

brother do not be frustrated. they are the same all over. why fret. it will effect your health. these guys would give you major stress, blood pressure and heart attacks. best way is to take everything they say very lightly because you know by now that all this hocus pocus is all porus. nothing to do with being saintly. they may wear all these white robes , fancy hats and fancy frocks but their hands want to go as deep as they can in your wallet.

saif

Unread post by saif » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:39 am

Mumin:

I respectfully disagree with your sentiments and advice - i.e. to ignore these torture perpretators and oppressors - whatever their evil shade of thoughts, actions or ideology including those of the so-called religious leaders and their sycophants.

Look at the recent and past history. Selfless leaders like Imam Husein, Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed, Gandhi, Mandela and numerous others did not give in to the oppressors and people in power, authority, wealth etc. For the sake of their principles and their true followers, most of fought and struggled and some even gave their lives and freedom.

These fake leaders have to be exposed. The progressive reform Bohris are only a few of them and they are surely making a difference. They have even gone as far as the Supreme Court of India to vent their grievance and breaches of their human and civil rights. Dr. Asghar Engineer has been beaten up, threatened and his name has been unsuccessfully vilified and dragged to dirt - but with no apparent success. He does not need all this . He is much more famous and well known throughout the Muslim World etc. for his fight against civil, human and religious rights; yet he is waging a struggle to right wrongs practiced by the Bohri clergy - and he has NOT got those ill-gotten gains which the clergy has and is incessantly exorting from the gullible Bohri flock to fight these people to make a point.

I am sorry but it is NOT enough just to be frustrated and be aware that what they are doing is all a hocus pocus and facade. These white robbed, so-called men of God, who claim to think and claim that they have the monopoly of knowledge, wisdom, truth and have the licence to go to paradise and take their those followers there, who happen to agree with them and always are at their back and call. They are nothing but fraudulent and selfish clergies using their religion to acquire more and more power, authority, and wealth at the expense of their God-fearing flock.