PLEASE HELP OUR RIYADH MUMINEEN...

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
never_assume

Re: PLEASE HELP OUR RIYADH MUMINEEN...

Unread post by never_assume » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Aarif
Does Aqa Maula HIMSELF practice what he preaches??? E.g. in all his bayaans (which he delivers sitting on royal Taqht) he talks about the simplicity and compassion of ahle-bait and encourages all bohras to do the same. But after the bayaan is over he collects fat salaams from his followers, eats a lavish meal, rides in his Mercedes Benz and goes back to his royal palace. This is not how Maulana Ali and his family lived their life.
Aarif not only the Aka Maula... its really far far you are talking, just take a very small example of the smallest person is the Jannab who sits on the Gaddi, who is not a royal blood or any khotar related person, just from middle class or lower middle class family, but once he sits on the Gaddi then you see his ego and pride and the requirement for his room and his travel facilities and many more. So were we are talking about the Bayaans of Aka Maula… if the Bayaans of this smallest Jannab is like a nuclear bomb and the requirements is like a food and facilities along with salaam provided by NASA. :(

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm

by Muiz
Dude, by your analogy, Moula Ali A.S. would have been rich because he rode a horse while several of his fellow Muslims were too poor and had to walk long distances.......
I know from experience how "lavish" Aqa Moula TUS meal really is. The "fat" salaams are not mandatory and you know this, yet you bring this up like a broken record.
I really don't know what you want Aqa Moula TUS to do....live in a hut? Eat and drink water only? walk to/for Masjid?
by aarif
The money earned by Maulana Ali was his own hard earned money that he had made by working in fields and if he bought a horse with that money for travelling it is completely justified.

I agree with aarif and additionally want to add that what ever Maula Ali use to win in the war Maal-E-Ganimaat even that was included, I believe now a day bohras has never involved them-self in wars, only war with muminees and war of getting more money and one more thing to add, when electricity was not invented and cars were not there so all our Dia-Duwaat use to stay in hut using candle light, yes very true eat and drink only water because no Cola and Perrier water was there and use to walk to Masjid, this parcties was done by there fore fathers,(Aka Maula and Shazada's) you don’t know, so why to put such questions?

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:31 pm

by bohra manus
I disagree:
The fat salaam is negotiated first weather for any activity that involves presence of Aqa Moula. I have been witness to several of these negotiations. I have even seen negotiations with one person on awarding of sheikh title to him during the visit of Aqa Moula. For ordinary bohras they are instructed to present "fakhir" amount to Aqua Moula during the visit. What do you call this?

MONEY MAKING MACHINE…

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:49 pm

never_assume wrote:
miuz

Aqa Moula TUS says don't do Ghibaat of your fellow mumineen. Doing ghibaat is like eating your brothers flesh! And what exactly are you doing right now? Would you not consider it ghibaat talking about these BWA women like this? Would you like it if someone talked about you to others like this? You don't even practice what Aqa Moula TUS preaches!
Muizz
No need to explain what Islam says and what is mention in Quran, I think I’m more scholar then you and I know better things what Islam and Quran says. So please keep this Ghibbat issue up to you. If you are so keen in my previous post I mention……….
I think this above mails exactly goes on you and your attitude, if you are giving moral one should follows and what Maula Ali Said… so one simple question…
WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING IN THIS FORUM?
Follow what you said as per Maula Ali –he use to do what he said… Yeah Maula Ali also said “ What we speak is like a silver, but silence is gold.” Please follow rather then telling others- I think you understood clearly what I mean and from now onwards if you wrote any mails or any reply that means you are just hypocrite person. Not a follower of Maula Ali. Giving advice to others feels good but now to follow….. Let’s see what you will do?

SILENCE PLEASE and concern on above para.
I’m only talking about our jannab and jammat, but you’re talking about Aka Maula and Maula Ali. So please first you implement on your-self then try to preach.

I honestly cannot give you an adequate response......your posting really does not make any sense. If you are so educated about deen then, how, pray tell, can you honestly with a straight face post individual names of ladies with whom you have grudges, and talk about how they perform khidmat and how their husbands are this way and that way, and say that is not ghibaat? At least I respect the Progressives...they don't sit on the fence, they leave the fold and practice their own beliefs. You? On one hand, you say Aqa Moula TUS and then turn around and make fun of him and your fellow mumeen? You classify people into classes? That's your level of education? You ought to be really proud of your education!

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:00 pm

? Don't you see any difference in a simple meal and the one offered to Syedna during ziafat?

Ummmm, the ziafat, by nature, is given by an individual who wants to give it (no compulsion). The individual makes what they want as a meal for Aqa Moula TUS. If the individual wants to make a grand meal, it's their issue.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 pm

never_assume wrote:
by bohra manus
I disagree:
The fat salaam is negotiated first weather for any activity that involves presence of Aqa Moula. I have been witness to several of these negotiations. I have even seen negotiations with one person on awarding of sheikh title to him during the visit of Aqa Moula. For ordinary bohras they are instructed to present "fakhir" amount to Aqua Moula during the visit. What do you call this?

MONEY MAKING MACHINE…

NA: This is your posting :

"By the grace of Allah Subahanaho-wa-tala, Pajantan-pak and dua of Aka Maula, we have seen that once a person gets Barakat from our Aka Maula like Mafsouh or Haddiyat automatically special respects for there wives are given in all the ladies like:"

"Like this many more actives are given to them and some actives are automatically assign in there account and all this is because there husbands are having the title of Mafsouh or Haddiyat, in short husbands achievement fruits is also given taste to there wives, my question is regarding why I wrote this mail and what is disturbing me is in BWA’ management there are two ladies M/s Durriya M Badshah and M/s Durriya J Tambawala, I found that this both ladies having lots of major responsibilities and many actives given to them. WHY? and ON WHAT BASE?

Look at there respected husbands, actives like:

· Not paying Wajebat accordingly.

· Not paying Sabeel accordingly or unpaid partly payment.

· Not paying Najwa Dai Zaman accordingly or unpaid partly payment.

· Not having beard (Dhari) or trimmed or just small for show off.

· Trading in interest (Ribah) business like shares and bonds.

· Gossiping of Markaz and there members and Jannabshaheb behind there back (back biting) with common bad words.

· On vacation they clean shave (remove) there beard (Dhari) and many more.(don't feel like to mention)

· Plus ladies never wear Rida when they are on vacation and many more. (don't feel like to mention)

So please decide where you are standing, a person who got Barakat from our beloved Aka Maula,

WOW! Our BELOVED AQA MOULA, EH? You are asking others to take a stand, yet you cannot take a stand?

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 pm

NA:
I agree with aarif and additionally want to add that what ever Maula Ali use to win in the war Maal-E-Ganimaat even that was included, I believe now a day bohras has never involved them-self in wars, only war with muminees and war of getting more money and one more thing to add, when electricity was not invented and cars were not there so all our Dia-Duwaat use to stay in hut using candle light, yes very true eat and drink only water because no Cola and Perrier water was there and use to walk to Masjid, this parcties was done by there fore fathers,(Aka Maula and Shazada's) you don’t know, so why to put such questions?[/quote]

Seriously, your postings are neither here nor there......do you even know what you are writing? Your posting above is hilarious!

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Ummmm, the ziafat, by nature, is given by an individual who wants to give it (no compulsion). The individual makes what they want as a meal for Aqa Moula TUS. If the individual wants to make a grand meal, it's their issue.
Sorry that's not true. I have personally known many incidents where rich bohri people were forced to give ziafat to Syedna.

And even if you keep the ziafat meal aside Syedna and his family are served the best of the food on any occasion. And please don't give me the crap that Syedna eats a very simple meal. That might only be attributed to his old age and medical condition. Even Dhirubhai Ambani the owner of Reliance was eating vegetable salad during the final days of his life...

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Aarif wrote: This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims in general. If you will do a simple analysis you will find that there are 1.2 billion muslims all over the world. Out of these how many are terrorists and fanatic fundamentalist who are creating havoc all over the world? Roughly let's say 120 million which is like what 1%. So are you telling me that you will blame the 99% Muslim Ummah for 1% miscreants?
Aarif,

Legal, social and cultural norms in Muslim countries allow, accept or ignore these practices. Child brides (pedophelia), honor killings etc. are rampant in the Muslim world and to think that it is isolated is naivette on your part. Even Fart Junkie who I know you respect, vehemently defends beating your wife {lightly}, and our resident shemale (N/A) says "Yes they don’t show there faces because of this is the rule of Islam and if you disagree than I believe that you are not Muslim ".Just today the Federal Supreme Court of UAE ruled that it is perfectly OK for a man to beat his wife and young children as long as " the thrashing doesn't leave any physical marks". I did not see any mass protests on the "Muslim streets".

I have documented and debated this issue of selective outrage ad nauseum on this board, so I have no desire to rehash the obvious unless your views defer from those of Fart Junkie.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Aarif wrote:
Sorry that's not true. I have personally known many incidents where rich bohri people were forced to give ziafat to Syedna.

And even if you keep the ziafat meal aside Syedna and his family are served the best of the food on any occasion. And please don't give me the crap that Syedna eats a very simple meal. That might only be attributed to his old age and medical condition. Even Dhirubhai Ambani the owner of Reliance was eating vegetable salad during the final days of his life...
My eyewitness account:
Syedna consumes very little (age/diet etc) however grand and lavish meals are prepared by the hosts. If Syedna is planning to stay at your house, Syedna's chefs travelling with him take over the hosts kitchen. Household grocery items (masalas, rice, daals, aata etc) are replaced completely. I agree some times hosts may go overboard with their affection of Syedna and over do things but simplicity comes no where close as it is portrayed by orthodox brothers on the board.

saif

Unread post by saif » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 am

When the Zaadas, Zaadis and BS's and their wives are part of the Syedna's entourage at Ashara or other visits and are hosted at local Mumin's house(s), the hosts are at their "back and call" for orders for cold drinks, perrier water, coconut water, ice cream and othe food and drinks. If the foodstuff is not of their liking, or say not reasonably cold or with no ice, the "guests" angrily and rudely reject their "farmaish" and demand the replacement immediately.

The phones and faxes, and including the cars and taxis are freely, generoulsy and continually used at the expense of the hosts WITHOUT their permission or knowledge. Even the entourage chefs and other hangers-on abuse the hospitality and above facilities and behave like their "Royalty" associates.

They have also been regularly heard to call their wives in their respective home country three or four times a day; even have been heard to ask their wives, daughters or sisters etc:

[b]"aye, baby ye doodh pee leethoos" ?
"aye, babla ye aaje sandas keethoos"?
"baby aaje ketla waaghe sooti"? "ke oothi"[/b]

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am

Legal, social and cultural norms in Muslim countries allow, accept or ignore these practices. Child brides (pedophelia), honor killings etc. are rampant in the Muslim world and to think that it is isolated is naivette on your part.
I would again repeat my question that you have conveniently ignored. What is the percentage of muslims living in these so called Islamic countries that you are referring to? The maximum number of Muslims live in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonasia, Turkey, Eygypt, Iran, Iraq etc. Which countries you are talking about? Can you please be specific?

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:49 am

I completely agree with Saif and bohra manus.

BTW: Have you guys noticed how abdes like Al Muizz disappear in thin air when they are cornered.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:38 am

Attention Muizz,

The post which I wrote was as per the topic and also I addressed individually to everyone as per there concern matter, so you shouldn't tell me that why my previous post was like that and now it changed. If you will talk on my topic and then I change my subject so you let me know my duties, but these were addressed to all the individual members on there topics, so I thing you should not remove the issue what I mentioned in my previous mail.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 am

Aarif,

Here is how fart defends women's rights in Saudi Arabia
Yeah, right. You live in Saudi Arabia and concerned about women and rights ?

Get over it

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:33 pm

(N/A) says "Yes they don’t show there faces because of this is the rule of Islam and if you disagree than I believe that you are not Muslim ".Just today the Federal Supreme Court of UAE ruled that it is perfectly OK for a man to beat his wife and young children as long as " the thrashing doesn't leave any physical marks". I did not see any mass protests on the "Muslim streets".
FB,
yes you will not see any mass protest on the muslim streets because true muslim know what is islam and covering the face is the part of it,

Six translations of Qur'an 4:34:

1. "Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great!" (Rodwell's version of the Koran, Quran, 4:34)

2. "Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme." (Dawood's version of the Koran, Quran, 4:34)

3. "Men are in charge of women, because Allah has made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. As for those from whom you fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great." (Pickthall's version of the Koran, Quran, 4:34)

4. "Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All high, All great." (Arberry's version of the Koran, Quran, 4:34)

5. "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great. (Shakir's version of the Koran, Quran, 4:34)

6. "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whom part you fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance) for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all). (Ali's version of the Koran, Quran, 4:34)

Ali's additions of words (in brackets) to the Koran in order to change the obvious meaning, remind us of Jehovah's Witnesses who inserted the word [other] several times in Col 1:16-17, into their New World Translation (sectarian paraphrase). Jehovah's Witnesses inserted the extra word several times in order to soften the plain fact that the passage teaches Jesus is not a creature. Likewise, Ali inserted the word (lightly) to soften what the Koran says. If Allah really wanted the word softly inserted, he should have done it himself.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Fart Junkie,
Get over it

Aarif,

You act like you don't know this is even happening.In addition to the Arab and African countries, all of the countries you mention with the possible exception of non-Kurd Turks . You are asking me for percentages when these countries can't even count their own populations ! Just like you pulled a 1% number out of thin air , I would guess about 20% of the population engage in these (and many other) egregious practices.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 pm

never_assume wrote:Attention Muizz,

The post which I wrote was as per the topic and also I addressed individually to everyone as per there concern matter, so you shouldn't tell me that why my previous post was like that and now it changed. If you will talk on my topic and then I change my subject so you let me know my duties, but these were addressed to all the individual members on there topics, so I thing you should not remove the issue what I mentioned in my previous mail.

Yet another posting that does not make any sense..........really, you ought to at least read what you wrote prior to posting:)

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:47 pm

never_assume wrote:Attention Muizz,

Yet another posting from you that does not make any sense........you really need to read what you write PRIOR to posting it

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Aarif wrote:I completely agree with Saif and bohra manus.

BTW: Have you guys noticed how abdes like Al Muizz disappear in thin air when they are cornered.

"Cornered?" About what, exactly?

Many of my family members have hosted Aqa Moulas closest family members, and I have not seen or heard all these so-called events. Could it happen? Quite possibly yes. I have not encountered it personally.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:57 pm

You act like you don't know this is even happening.
No I don't.. My point is this is more of a western propoganda trying to defame Muslims and Islam. If you take specific countries there is no stoning to death in India. Honor killing is very rare as well. People going for child marriages are not that significant. Also, in countries like India more child marraiges are done by Hindus than Muslims. Americans go to countries like Indonasia, Thailand, Combodia, laos etc. for child prostitutes. Will you blame Christanity for that?
The point is that all the barbaric customs that you have mentioned might be actually carried out in some countries due to their past customs and traditions and has nothing to do with Islam. E.g. Afganistan is one such country but than it is not a main representative of the entire Muslim population or Islam. And that is why I have mentioned 1% which is 120 million. If you have any concrete figures than bring them forward or I will assume that you are also pulling out facts from thin air and you know which air I am talking about :wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Aarif,

Understand this percentage. Fart comes across one woman from Saudi Arabia trying to defend women's rights and how does he treat her? This is how

Get over it
So in case of fart it is a 100% problem. He is a complete fart!!

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Many of my family members have hosted Aqa Moulas closest family members, and I have not seen or heard all these so-called events. Could it happen? Quite possibly yes. I have not encountered it personally.
Well, in that case I guess you must be living on moon or maybe mars. Are you a Marsian by any chance?

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Aarif,

At the onset I asked you to put forth something more than the tired old Wahabi talking points that your mentor Fart Junkie has already tried. You bring up Hindus, who have managed to keep a secular democracy alive, unlike their Muslim counterparts who they share a common heritage with.

Their is a difference between random acts committed by individuals in violation of the law, and acts commited by say 1% of the population and supported by the judicial system !

You just don't get it....

He/She,
true muslim know what is islam and covering the face is the part of it
Then your wife has bigger problems than whose thaal she sits in. Tell her Bohra's and most other non-Arab Muslims are really not true Muslims.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Their is a difference between random acts committed by individuals in violation of the law, and acts commited by say 1% of the population and supported by the judicial system !
Please tell us which country's judicial systems support these practices.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Tell her Bohra's and most other non-Arab Muslims are really not true Muslims.
And only fart knows who true muslims are. Non violent, peace loving muslims are a nightmare for those like fart. It is just better to declare them as non muslims. That is a common strategy employed by how-did-our-oil-get-under-their-sand farts!!

Here is an example of how fart stands up for women's rights amongst Arabs

Get over it

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Aarif wrote:
Please tell us which country's judicial systems support these practices..
Please tell me which Islamic judicial system has a law against child brides, pedophelia, hitting women & polygamy that your 1% is breaking. Get the point now ?

Fart Junkie,

He/she was telling us who a "true muslim" is much like you do. Maybe you are the wife he/she is referring to ! :mrgreen:

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Please tell me which Islamic judicial system has a law against child brides, pedophelia, hitting women & polygamy that your 1% is breaking.
Malaysia, Indonasia, Turkey, Iraq, Egypt etc. Please let me know which ones don't have this law

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:31 pm

He/she was telling us who a "true muslim" is much like you do. Maybe you are the wife he/she is referring to !
A pretty smelly fart, that one. I thought you were telling us who is not a true muslim. But I guess as always you were just farting!!

If I am the wife he/she is referring to, then I am already in Saudi Arabia fart. :wink:

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Incorrect, and you are wasting my time at this point. Malaysian Muslims are actually under the Shariah Law and as I said previously I am not referring to the Turks.