PLEASE HELP OUR RIYADH MUMINEEN...

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Fatwa Banker

Re: PLEASE HELP OUR RIYADH MUMINEEN...

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:26 pm

AZ,

Brilliant summary... a CliffsNotes version of Sarbaatgate if you will.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:05 am

FB,

thanks. please allow me most humbly to take a bow. one tries one's best with such 'trying' customers..

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:17 pm

AZ

It’s really great to see that you have a lot of free time or waste time to write all this scrap and useless kind of script as per your lizard brains, I think you must be watching lots of Hindi movies or Saas, Bahu, Balaji serials too much…What a mess… What a mess… from Syedna Hatim to Syedna Burhanuddin… from King of Saudi Arab to Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud… everything Maa Kasam very filmy… Dishum…Dishum… and you think yourself South movie Hero… forwarding to best lawyer in Riyadh and he will proceed with the help of the governor of Riyadh Pr. Salman bin Abdul Aziz… my dear Tambi wake-up and face the fact… what we are doing out here in Riyadh Jamaat is our headache… no need to advise as I said earlier… our motto is to show the world reality that Mumineen out here in Riyadh too are suffering… this was my previous post below:

by never_assume on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:35 pm
But we want to show the real fact going out here in Riyadh and trust me we're only posting you 20% of issues happening in Riyadh Markaz. If we keep on posting you each and everything then, it would be a real mess... our aim is... we want the world to know through this “Progressive Dawoodi Bohras” that how this people of Riyadh...Janaab, Jamaat, BWA are with Munafiq people like M.BADSHAH and J.TAMBAWALA family, because of there hypocrisy and butterly nature.

You are looking for mess… so look this below link and I hope you will find yourself in real gutter… and you will better…Ooops

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=5473

I have read your other post in this forum and your pattern of writing is weird and unskilled. I believe you need to see some psychiatrist because you have mental problem. But please go to some vet psychic… lizard brain…

i trust that to the best of my abilities, the above is a fair and true depiction of all that has happened with u so far. if so, i shall be forwarding the above executive summary to the best lawyer in riyadh and he will proceed with the help of the governor of riyadh, Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, to file a case against the riyadh jamaat, its amil and his chamchas, badshah and that mariya milk shake. i am confident that with the evidence provided by you in this thread, we will succeed in closing down the riyadh jamaat, just like the jeddah markaz.

fi amanillah!

What you have wrote above means if you couldn’t succeed to do what you said so we Riyadh Team will declare you “AZ born Gay without balls” so now we are waiting for you challenge to close down our Markaz to prove yourself a men with real balls… lizard…

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

ne_ass,

the proviso for closing down yr riyadh markaz/jamaat is that you expressly allow us to use your evidence and if you agreed, then you would be called up, via this site of course, to personally come and testify against this unsavoury badshah character who has challenged your entire team openly on this thread to come and kiss his arse or to face him if you have balls, which obviously u dont. u would also have had the opportunity to testify against this mariya milk shake, and have her removed from bwa, and simultaneously put the fear of dai in yr riyadh amil.

now if u are chickening out due to fear, inspite of being able to speak arabic and being a rich yamani businessman/woman who knows cid, police and high govt officials, then one wonders whether u are qualified to talk about balls, when u dont have any yrself.

obviously, if u do not agree, we cannot proceed to close down yr markaz and arrest yr amil and his chamchas. yr co-operation is vital. yr stance is most contradictory. u want action, but back down when real action has to be taken from yr side and somebody is willing to help by concrete steps. by crying and whining here you have achieved nothing, except notoriety as a certified psychopath on the loose. by following my invaluable advice and taking my free help, u cud have achieved good friendship with prince salman and then no one, incl this badshah fellow, wud dare to offer his arse to you for kissing. on the contrary u cud have reversed the takhta and offered yrs after consuming some mulawwaha and samak, if u were so inclined.

since u have rejected all offers to help, its time we leave u to yr fate. yr destiny is to entertain us, ours to grin and bear it.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:40 pm

This statement in your post: Al Zulfiqar on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:29 am
i trust that to the best of my abilities, the above is a fair and true depiction of all that has happened with u so far. if so, i shall be forwarding the above executive summary to the best lawyer in riyadh and he will proceed with the help of the governor of riyadh, Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, to file a case against the riyadh jamaat, its amil and his chamchas, badshah and that mariya milk shake. i am confident that with the evidence provided by you in this thread, we will succeed in closing down the riyadh jamaat, just like the jeddah markaz.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=150
And there are no conditions, rules or regulation applied after my post published: never_assume on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:17 am
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=180

by Al Zulfiqar on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:26 am
the proviso for closing down yr riyadh markaz/jamaat is that you expressly allow us to use your evidence and if you agreed, then you would be called up, via this site of course, to personally come and testify against this unsavoury badshah character who has challenged your entire team openly on this thread to come and kiss his arse or to face him if you have balls, which obviously u dont. u would also have had the opportunity to testify against this mariya milk shake, and have her removed from bwa, and simultaneously put the fear of dai in yr riyadh amil.
now if u are chickening out due to fear, inspite of being able to speak arabic and being a rich yamani businessman/woman who knows cid, police and high govt officials, then one wonders whether u are qualified to talk about balls, when u dont have any yrself.
obviously, if u do not agree, we cannot proceed to close down yr markaz and arrest yr amil and his chamchas. yr co-operation is vital. yr stance is most contradictory. u want action, but back down when real action has to be taken from yr side and somebody is willing to help by concrete steps. by crying and whining here you have achieved nothing, except notoriety as a certified psychopath on the loose. by following my invaluable advice and taking my free help, u cud have achieved good friendship with prince salman and then no one, incl this badshah fellow, wud dare to offer his arse to you for kissing. on the contrary u cud have reversed the takhta and offered yrs after consuming some mulawwaha and samak, if u were so inclined.
since u have rejected all offers to help, its time we leave u to yr fate. yr destiny is to entertain us, ours to grin and bear it.

“In your last line you wrote “we rejected your offer and you leave us on our fate” tell us who the hell you are, lizard to do so… and we had never agreed or took your offer… and you lizard brains you write your own offers and you take it back by your-self… what a stupid fool… “A clever enemy is better then a fool friend”… There is no value of a male whose tongue is loose and you are the black spot on all the males… what you speak you can’t do… this above rules and conditions were not applied in your previous post… but when it came to your balls, the grease came out from your back… lizard brain I told you before we are not in favor of locking down the markaz, but to show real faces of Janaab, Jamaat, BWA of Riyadh to the world through this site… but your lizard thinking made you feel like a big South Hero and jumped in the running train without thinking and went to Pr. Salman… and all kind of stupid stuff and lots of show off business, but all went in waste…
A person has to think before what he says’ and what you speak then fulfill your words that’s call real men… our Riyadh team has given you the title of “AZ born Gay without balls” Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
What you have wrote above means if you couldn’t succeed to do what you said so we Riyadh Team will declare you “AZ born Gay without balls” so now we are waiting for you challenge to close down our Markaz to prove yourself a men with real balls… lizard…

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 pm

ne-ass,

we are arranging an inter-bohra olympiad in saudia for all bohras. in view of the great results achieved by your yemeni team in riyadh (kissing badshah and mariya milk-shake's arse's and allowing sarbaat to pass u by) we are extending a hearty invitation to you and your amazing team to participate.

we especially fancy yr chances in the no-balls contest. the prizes have been sponsored and donated by quid johar and will be handed out by the amil of riyadh, assisted by badshah and the bwa committee member mariya milk-shake.

pls send yr details as captain of your losing team, while for the rest of yr team, a signed affidavit of being gay will be enough.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:35 pm

The final reveal…

From now onwards we (our any team member) will not answer any of your post, because we feel its waste of time and waste of knowledge and loosing our respect … apart of male members we have ladies members and younger boys and girls, also senior members (elder ones) and we all decided that “You don’t have any respect or honor… but we have our own identity and our own respect… we don’t want to throw stone in dirty gutter like you were we are spoiling our image... because a person like you will never understand the fact and the reason of our jihad so I think its useless to spoil our language… and others are enjoying the show...

JAZA-KALLAH-KHER

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 am

never_assume wrote:
From now onwards we (our any team member) will not answer any of your post, .... loosing our respect … we are spoiling our image... the reason of our jihad .....others are enjoying the show...
ne-ass,

i am glad you realised at last that you have lost all respect and spoiled your image with your petty whining and carping here, thereby trivialising the larger reformist cause. for you to term yr personal vendetta as JIHAD is not only an extreme hyperbole', but also points to a larger problem, an highly exaggerated idea of yr self-worth. not only do you not have any self-respect, you also do not have the guts to go and confront the unsavoury characters you mentioned or to take yr issues to the amil, or failing both, directly approach saifee mahal. I have exposed all yr talk of money, power and influence as sham.

if one is to believe the size of your "team", it seems to be half the numbers of the riyadh jamaat, yet you are simply tilting at windmills like an idiotic sancho panza and unable to 'even break a dry papad', as we say back home. yes, not only me, but a lot of others have been enjoying the tamasha you have been putting on here. people like you are cowards, all talk of fire and brimstone, no action.

what a relief that SARBAATGATE' is over at last.!! phew...

R.I.P.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 am

"Really appreciatable"

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=5534

Please click the following link for reading letter about Ayman Abid, printed in Mumbai Samachar.

http://lists.elistx.com/archives/blank/ ... Eb0274.doc or http://tinyurl.com/2e8cbgk

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:48 am

Baskin
There is this guy 'incredible', whom you cannot say whether he is Shabab or Youth. Because in one post he is Shabab and the other post he is Youth.
Then we have 'gulam mohammed' and 'Al Zulfiqar' (the PETA activist), I don't think these guys are even Bohra.

asif786
I agree with you , reading post of many members seems that they are not shabab or youth bohra as they question the matam of imam husain which is very important ibadat in shabab and youth . Admin must have some control on postings by non bohras as it is in sunniforum.com and shiachat.com.

Humsafar
It all depends on who is participating here. If more people like you come and talk about Youth-Shabab issues you can end this "hijack". AZ a PETA activist, that's a new angle!!!

Kaka Akela
I agree with you all about every discussion.......

guy_sam2005
Wat u say is very true,my posts have become very less cuz there is no healthy discussion under any topic,i thought(maybe it was my misconception)that this forums were for constructive debate and solutions,but all the topics end up wit either sunni/shia debate or whether syedna is a good person or not debate.
till now everyone must have wat the solution is .but then the question is is solution what we are lookin for.....
Az gave a good idea that cateogoy should be mentioned along wit the name,the cateogories id suggest would be just 4
1.abde syedna
2.anti syedna
3.neither
4.conditonal bohra

Well... we agree to all the above and due to this reason we too have kept our self less contributing posting in this forum, because of unhealthy discussion and without reason unwanted arguments and degrading our IQ’s , we want to make the people educated little more or less what is happening in 'Dawoodi Bohra Community' through this forum, but people like AZ and many other they just think fun and try to play with others emotions.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=5526

Helping others means… “Helping someone is what life is all about”

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:13 pm

never_assume wrote:
Helping others means… “Helping someone is what life is all about”
neverass-ume,

how can you help others when you cannot even help yrself?????

1. you dont have the guts to confront that badshah chappie and mariya milk-shake, inspite of them extending an invitation to you to lick their backsides.
2. you tremble in yr ghaghra and ridha in reporting 'sarbaatgate' to yr local amil.
3. you constantly carp and whine, but decline help in re-locating to another city, or filing an official complaint about yr jamaat with local mutawwa, or taking the help of the governor of riyadh.
4. you claim that your jamaat is full of corrupt haraamkhors, but shrink from having yr jamaat locked up.

the more you post, the clearer it gets, that your cranium is a few screws short of falling apart.

never_assume

Unread post by never_assume » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Navu varas Mubarak to all,

Masool Riyadh:- 3Vars si continously Haj kari rehya che ane kahe che ki khidmat ma jaoun cho. Je bhaiyo makkah ma gaya che ehna si puchjo k kem Hakim (Ali Baba) ye ehna chamchakiri karih reya tha. Khuda nu shukr che ke aa vars ye Janab na paase si kai b chori nathi gayu, kem ke 1st year Janab na Iqama,walet ane morethan 10,000riyals chori thai gaya tha, ane again 2nd year ma yech same problem Iqama, walet and 14,000riyals chori thai gaya tha ane 3rd time jyare Aqa TUS padhara tha ye time b chori thi, Pan sawal eim che ke Kaim momin sirf janab na paase si chori kare che. Riyadh jamat ni qubee ke je bhi janab ye kaiyu ye amount please iqama penalties ane charges ape che.Allah knows janab lying to taking money from Riyadh jamat ane Murtuza Colombo ne bhi ehni khabar che. Ane koi ni himmat nathi ke ehne puche. Wali mullah pan ehna si puchwani koshish kidi pan ehne bhi success na malo. So Riyadh monineen are waiting to hear from Janab or this time also may b janab play by taking quran and mola’s qasam to get from jamat mumineen.

Second Idea to collect money from riyadh momeen

Declared misaal for 100 darees and 52 mataame majlis,, Hoh Kadli hachi soch and good idea and good thinking to do 100 darees and 52 majlis ...

Annoncement was done for the above,, and informed all momeeneen, atleast they can do darees with milk sachet if they can't afford for 2 or 3 thaals,,, but do atleast milk sachet but do darees at home to get baraka,,, IF u read this u will get more happy and may be will think,, what a good ideas and mohib of mola,, but dear this is only showing,, his main thinking his to get 152 S.R only in each darees or mataame majlis,, do with milk or thaal..as u can afford, but do me 152 only ,, not less than that....

Third idea

Regarding Asura 1432

Planned to set team to do Asura not to involve Shk mustafa,, and collected payments from them to get raza for this year and alhamdullilah got raza from Saudi Aamil... But see.. Asura was not written for all to do khidmath,, its mola who grant this Azim Sharaf.

Again this year shk Mustafa got this azeem sharaf,, Miasaab idea Floppped.

Yesterday check the email date Vahez maa ghanu gandhu soch Riyadh aamil na...

Syedna Granting Azim Sharaf of Ashura since 1429 to 1432... 4 years continously getting this sharaf,, Through this sharaf ,he got sharaf of Hadiyath and KunSafr and again this year Eid ul Adha holidays he went with his family for Karbala and Najf and he did niyaaz inn karabala has he do every month 7th night Abbas Alamdar Mola since 8 years.

He brought some hadiya for all riyadh momeens,, this is his qualities atleast he his thinking for all..

Rumal, Eclair chocolate and kaaqe shifa for all momeen in Riyadh and friends dammam, jeddah and mecca, medina..

While distributing this he informed all riyadh momeen that this rumal, eclair chocolate and kaaqe shifaa was touched ( Pihraavi ne le ava) Zaari Mubarak of Imaam Hussain and Abbas Alamdar Mola..

But this Riyadh Iblis ( Laanat padjoan) kaabil chein ...

Vahez maa em bole chein ke,,, Aaj kaal Mithai (sweet na dabboan) Shifa bolinein lavachein pan mithai na cover open kartha natti,, pan shifa kahechein,,

Em Eclair chocolate aapechein shifa kareenein,, without opening the wrapper of chocolate ( Shk mustafa chocolate wrapper was not opened but he informed piravi ne le ava not shifa ) but this iblis laanat padjoan.. Em kahechein.. gaana Sochinein Kuso par shifa bola pachi kuso thutugayu pani dooolaigaiyu , pan ekidaa joan,, doolaiya pachi b shifa nu paani and maati nein shifa thariqein use kara... Pan yehaan tho eva distribute kareinchein with Sarcastic Smile kari nein Vahez ma Bad Kalaami Kareinchein.

vahez ma em kaichein .. Jutta voa na uppar laanat boljoan.. tho Pehla jootoan chein,, ye laanat na kabil chein.

Yaum al Qadeer,, har ek bilaad maa misaaq before magrib leyechein,, pan riyadh na iblis after magrib lidooo.. koi b qai nai ke.. Dareh chein.

Mola nu jaman har ek bilad maa 8th diwas thaichein,, Live video & audio ni barkaath malechein,, but ya na jumaath na char (4)€ chamcha malinein masool sathein recorded samlayu..,,

Before Vali mulla time we use to c live ,, people should come,, atleasst they can take 3 days leavve in a year .. but they dont want to take leave in their offices,, thatswhy jumaat member only 4 decided,, even not consult with other members

If u want to know call all jumaath member except mosul, secretary, treasure, joint.. other than u will get the truth.

We took niyas jaman on 9th night.. and recorded vahez mubarak of Aqa mola.

8th day mola Jaman

Througout World Mola (T.U.S) inviting all momeen and mominaath to tanawul jaman..

But in Riyadh this year Iblis changes menu on 8th day,, sorry he did on 9th night for 8th day jaman,, here also lots of changes in food..

We momeen saw the thaal which was showed to Aqa Mola (T.U.S).

There was an Apple(full) in each thaal, but this ibliso ( 4 members in jamaath) instead of apple they change oranges that is also peices,, 2 oranges in each thal with pieces,, Beleive me very sure..

Also White chicken, they changed to red chicken..& Icecream BR (baskin robin) here in saudi arabia very cheap and very gud taste,, even hagen daz.. but this iblis buy kwality local icecream. Purchaser is third grade local guy,, thats why and main instructionn from 3 iblis to buy in cheap quality.

For Biriyani,, they purchased freezer mutton, which was coming from india,,, they cant afford zabiyath on that 8th day,, We all know 8th day jaman barakath monney will come from Mola .. then too why this iblis doinng and changing menu.

Also Not onnly this year,, since 4 years he is doing the same.. 1429 Bhaisaab was very angry on that day bcoz of jaman not tasty..

Every day shk mustafa doinng 2 zabiyath for imaam hussain niyaz,, and very lazeez and fakra jamaan,,, Atleast jummath should ask and get help from him and should learn something from him.Atleastt jumaath should give 8thh day jamaan to organise and should show jaman menu to him.. But Echo Echo..

Very Gud Joke riyadh jummath secretary Useless,, he himself dont know what menu came from Mola.. and other 10 jummath member dont know.. Only 3 iblis know..and they prepared and purchased very local things for preparation.

Riyadh massool have very connfident that he will not replace,,

because he is saying that Saudi Aamil is in his hand... no one can replace him.. his word,, he will squeeze as much as he can,, but we riyadh ghamadoan inviting him to squeeze more,, Ramdan month collection 150,000 S.R and Moharam 52,000 S.R. then too always deficit in riyadh jumaath and sabeel ul baraka 2700 S.R.. yearly sabil ul baraka more than 200,000 S.R.. dont knnow where money going.. HAving big big cars .. for sheikhsaabs...

Saudi Aamil doesnt know.. bcoz still not come riyadh.. mosul will convey bhaisaab also .. Ya Rab... YA RAB...

Many many thanks to Shk. Mikail for updating me with latest information.

Momeen.. Aam na App jago.. Iblis ni Tharaf daar na joan... Rokjoan..

Before also i informed all readers whoever knows kothaar, bhaisaabs and shehzaada saabs contact.. pls forward this to all. Atleast they should know whats going in riyadh.. how people are suffering from him.

Anyhow his kadi going to expired in Safar month.. at any cost he will b behind the bar.. if he not leave from riyadh... This is Sure....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:14 am

never-ass-ume,

how can you help others when you cannot even help yrself?????

1. you dont have the guts to confront that badshah chappie and mariya milk-shake, inspite of them extending an invitation to you to lick their backsides.
2. you tremble in yr ghaghra and ridha in reporting 'sarbaatgate' to yr local amil.
3. you constantly carp and whine, but decline help in re-locating to another city, or filing an official complaint about yr jamaat with local mutawwa, or taking the help of my friend - the governor of riyadh.
4. you claim that your jamaat is full of corrupt haraamkhors, but shrink from having yr jamaat locked up.

the more you post, the clearer it gets, that your cranium is a few screws short of falling apart.

even after u have found iblis, in fact several iblises in yr jamaat, u persist in whining and carping, but not allowing me in geting yr riyadh markaz locked. these iblises are playing around with syedna's personally ordered menu, changing the color of chicken gravy, offering cheap kwality icecream instead of haagen daz, using frozen meat etc, and yet u cannot work up the guts with yr yemeni business connections to re-locate to dammam with my help?

nev-ass, i beg of you to please continue with yr entertainment more regularly. if u post only once in few weeks, suspense becomes unbearable and we miss all the juicy details of who did what, who did not get eclairs, khajoor, sarbaat etc. nowadays in saudi all indian soap operas are censored, yr stories are more interesting.