Birthday of Toronto Amil

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
JC

Birthday of Toronto Amil

Unread post by JC » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:52 am

On 4 December Milad Mubarak of Toronto Amil Sahib was celebrated at Majid in Richmond Hill.

This is yet another addition to long list of occasions when money is extorted. Now the birthday of Local Devta has also to be celebrated. This time the Second Tier of Khidmat Guzars (teachers and volunteers of Madrasah) were caught to be slaughtered a bit ...... The Ben Sahiba 'instructed' all of Madrasah to be present at masjid for this surprize celebrations (and ofcourse abdes were on foot ensuring SALAMS would come - they immediately ordered for every male member to do salam of $20 to Amil Devta and for every female member to do salam of $20 to Mrs. Amil Devi. Food, on disposables, was served - it was a shawerma, buklawa and few other small things - the bill was obviously PAID by Jamat. Cakes were also cut and obviously there was this Wadhawanu. Some abdes were seen collecting money for garlands and flowers too.

Now there is this precedent, tomorrow some abde will get the idea of celebrating Milad Mubarak of Devi Jee, then of children of Devta/Devi ........ again, do SALAMS ..........

If there is a 'penny' up there and deep down, Kotharis will inset their finger to take that out from there too .......

I wonder when will abdes wake up??!!!

incredible

Re: Birthday of Toronto Amil

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:06 pm

this is so disgusting now every amil will start celebrating his and his family birth days. :x

rehmatullil alamin rasullullah(saw) never celebrated his birthday...i dont understand from where this bida't is added to this community.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:55 pm

if the dai can spend the money of the dawat in lavish birthday for himself then why should his sons, grand sons and bhaisahebs and local amils be left behind. In atlanta jamat we celebrated the birthday of the local amil's son with pujrosh two mithas two kharas ,fruits ,cake and all the decorations balloons etc at the rented office space called markaz. all expense came out of mumineen's pockets. Mumineen also bought gifts for the seven year old son of the amil. Birthday is an individual affair and has nothing to do with deen, yet it is celebrated by all the mumineen as a religious occasion.
the bhai sahebs and amils of the local jamaat are doing nothing wrong but following the leader. The local jamaat has to bear these expenses for birthdays on top of buying plane tickets to send amils to bombay for asura etc, etc, etc..

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 am

I wonder when will abdes wake up??!!!

Bro JC

The abdes are never going to wake up, thats for sure!

I have always said this before... that unless the element of fear and greed is properly evaluated and confronted, there is no hope!!

The tamashas will go on..... and Kothar will end up getting richer and powerful by the day. They will continue to fool the community and fill their pockets, I see no end to this, unless ofcourse there is a mass revolt (which is very very unlikely)

They have managed to strengthen and market their commodity (Hussain) so well, that they can sell this for the next 100 years without any problem.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:01 am

It is because our minds are conditioned to give unnecessary importance to these khadims. My two cousins’ (Masi ni dikrio) husbands are Amils and I know how they talk and laugh in private about Bohras’ mentality.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:19 am

S. Insaf wrote:It is because our minds are conditioned to give unnecessary importance to these khadims. My two cousins’ (Masi ni dikrio) husbands are Amils and I know how they talk and laugh in private about Bohras’ mentality.

yeah even i think all Amil and ben sahabs must be making fun of bohris in there bed room,it must be giving them a good laugh every night. :twisted: :evil:

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:51 am

Including the Kothar... Syedna, and his entire family.... They must be having a hearty laugh after completing their sessions.

Jo kehva chutya banaya aa bewakoofo ne.. hahahahaha!!!