Atlanta getting a new Aamil

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Zali110

Re: Atlanta getting a new Aamil

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Zali110 wrote:i am wont be coming here any more ,
bye
thank god!
you say you are gulam of rasullsullah and u dont follow what he has said , and thought , what kind of gulam (abde) are you , who doesnt listen to his master , yeah a mutiny type whos value is less then ashes ,

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Zali110 wrote:i am wont be coming here any more ,
bye
thank god!
you say you are gulam of rasullsullah and u dont follow what he has said , and thought , what kind of gulam (abde) are you , who doesnt listen to his master , yeah a mutiny type whos value is less then ashes ,

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:16 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Zalil O Khaar,

Whereas Iam proud of being a ghulam of the greatest personality on earth to have ever lived unlike you who are self imposed ghulams/abdes of a cult leader who screws you with your full consent and surprisingly you enjoy it too. BTW It is beyond you to even understand this as your brain has been reduced to a pulp with 24x7 chest beating sessions at the drop of a hat wherein the best you can come out with is "Ghanu jeevo ta qayamat". BTW You were supposed to leave this forum and had already said Bye bye due to which many on the forum heaved a sigh a relief, so what happened ? Came back like a dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka.
i was planning not to come back , but seeing the low garbage you all are i had to stay back for a little while to show you your place too , and thank god now i know which road to take , i was in doubt someone told me to come here but this just proves what happens to people when they dont have true guidance , the revolve to foolish attacks and self ridicule thoughts and drown in ignorance
i guess the guidance from few abde friends i have will help me benefit more then this website where mostly ignorant people come and share and revoke hatred
do you understand gulam ( abde Mohammed)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun May 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Zali110 wrote:
i was planning not to come back , but seeing the low garbage i had to stay back for a little while ..... thank god now i know which road to take ,
i guess the guidance from few abde friends i have will help me benefit more then this website ...
zalil, that about sums it up...!! now we know how much you like to wallow about in garbage.

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:14 pm

It was either on 30th night of Ramadan or the night of Eid when the congregation were lined up in saff waiting for magharib prayers and the new Aamil of Atlanta was engaged in his sermon. He complained that several members joined the congregation and, after setting their musalla down, sat down on them without his permission. He would not let that happen.

He then proceeded to make the entire congregation stand up and saff by saff made them do 'tasleem' to him and stand in qiyam with folded hands facing him until he gave them 'Raza' to sit down. He started with the first saff and then proceeded until the last saff had made the appropriate gesture of submission to him, all the time scanning his eyes from left to right in keen observation that everyone did what he demanded. He said that this was the proper etiquette for a mumin.

Of course, Atlanta Bohras were very happy to oblige. This would show those damned renegades, few as they were, what to do next time they enter the Aamil's august presence.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:51 pm

the previous amil yousuf zainuddin had a similar approach. during majlis his 4 year old toddler would be given gadi and takia seat right next to him and oldtimers like bamboat the walli mulla would have to bend down and do salaam to this toddler and kiss his hands and give him sherbat before any one else. bharmal and all the goonda committee would have to also kiss a--s of this toddler , stand at attention with folded hands. do salaams to him and so on. I am talking about 60 and 70 year old men cowing down to a three year old. This was a sight to behold and yousuf zainuddin the then amil of atlanta made sure this kind of respect was given to his 4 year old son. such is the atlanta jamaat , a bunch of idiots. next thing you know they would be asking moula's raza if they could visit the restroom.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

porus, think,
What you relate can be described in one word: pathetic. Why would grown men submit to his kind of abject humiliation is beyond me. Every time I hear/see this kind of stuff I'm filled with despair. How long will it be before we are again fully human?

think

Unread post by think » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:14 am

the sad part is that bamboat and others have their own teen age kids of 18 and 20 year olds. wonder what would be going through their minds when they see their father cowing down to a three year old. " papa behaves a lot differently with me at home than this three year old" what has this three year old have that I dont". and this kind of thinking by the young child leads to a super inferiority complex . The child is completely confused.
The child listens more to this three year old's dad than to his own dad and ends up getting a whooping at home.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Zalil110,
I was delighted to read that you were leaving, and completely bemused when you returned
to make petulant remarks. Are you sure you're 26, or 16? If you're going, just go - no need
to post a bayaan and a proclamation - no one here cares about your whims, little boy.
You sound like a little child who announces she is running away from home every other week -
just to get herself some attention.

Agar aap jaane waale hain, to meherbani kar ke jayyaay. Aap ka gadha intezaar kar rahaa hain.