Mississauga's New Amil

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
accountability

Mississauga's New Amil

Unread post by accountability » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Mississauga Jamat is having new amil, a bhaisaheb from india. Previous amil Khozema yamani was a decent man. As soon as he arrived, he is demanding new home with 4 bedrooms, and new car. He may have to be reminded that mississauga jamat is in no position to afford this. Only way will be to increase sabeel, which everybody will resist in these trying times. There is nothing wrong with the car, the amil's residence is nice cosy.

labbaikyaHussain

Re: Mississauga's New Amil

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:04 pm

4 bedroom? ROFL

I guess he is having 4 wives? :mrgreen:

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 pm

accountability wrote:Mississauga Jamat is having new amil, a bhaisaheb from india. Previous amil Khozema yamani was a decent man. As soon as he arrived, he is demanding new home with 4 bedrooms, and new car. He may have to be reminded that mississauga jamat is in no position to afford this. Only way will be to increase sabeel, which everybody will resist in these trying times. There is nothing wrong with the car, the amil's residence is nice cosy.
It figures! Having lived in a 350 sq ft flat in an Indian slum, the poor guy naturally wants to live the American..er Canadian dream.

In the areas of the USA that I have visited, most Bohra families have at least two cars, sometimes 3 or 4 if they have teenagers. And they live in houses with at least 4 bedrooms, sometimes 5 and a few with 6. Every Bohra house I have visited is a minimum of 2700 sq ft, some as large as 4000 sq ft.

And you guys expect the most prominent member of your community to live in a 1500 sq ft dump? Shame on you guys! You have no heart!!

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 pm

I dont care how many cars and bedrooms bohris having in canada,but what i believe is people shud limit there luxury and try to live simple and sober life being a shia of ALI[a],specially for a man who is on the post of Amil.

yeah yeah i know you will come up with how syedna enjoys luxury but thats an another topic,and we have already talk lot on it.what ever he does he is answerable to imam and ahlul bayt.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Poor Amil.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 pm

specially for a man who is on the post of Amil.
yeah yeah i know you will come up with how syedna enjoys luxury but thats an another topic
Labbayaik
Amil is an extension of Syedna as he is appointed by Syedna so why can't he follow the same life style as Syedna and his Shezaadas.
How do you justify luxury life style of Qsre Aaali and Sadaat Kiraams? come on you are easy on Shezaadas and Kothri Goons but hard on Amil.
I hope you have heard about the Trickle Down Economic theory that is what this Amil is following :evil:

marabu

Unread post by marabu » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Rumors abound regarding new mosque.....Who is going to build it ....... Aziz Rakla who was given go ahead or is it some other families as broadcasted in majlis.....if anyone has inside info would love to hear it as direct questions are never answered.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:21 pm

marabu wrote:Rumors abound regarding new mosque.....Who is going to build it ....... Aziz Rakla who was given go ahead or is it some other families as broadcasted in majlis.....if anyone has inside info would love to hear it as direct questions are never answered.
there are several theories doing the rounds..

one states that aziz rakla's son's recent messy divorce from the daughter of shaikh ismail yahya is a contributing factor as ismail yahya is using his influence with kothar to kill aziz's involvement.

marabu

Unread post by marabu » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Thanks Brother Al Zulfiqar for info.....I am certain that mosque in Mississauga is an answer in reducing congestion at Richmond Hill mosque.(Markaz has done wonders for congestion at Richmond Hill mosque).As far back as 1976(when they purchased the land for present mosque in Richmond Hill) the "committee" have been told that a mosque should be build which can accommodate for next 50 years growth but as always real/practical advice falls on deaf ears.Since than i have been in periphery of mainstream and enjoy the tamasha.
Salaams

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Ismail Yahya is considered as arrogant, selfish, blunt, ruthless thug by all and sundry at Richmond Hill. Nobody even wants to talk to him! No idea of Aziz Rakla reputation in Mississauga.

Again, since we are talking of divorces in Khayan-e-Jamat (oopppsss I mean Aayan), there were two high profile divorces - one is of son of Mansoor Kanch who married a British girl of some shaikh in London, second is daughter of Shabbir Amin who was married to son of Hatim Abid (Head Master of Madressah). Rumors are rife of one more coming from house of again a high profile shaikh ......... even Hamza Patel (Najmi) is involved in settling some divorces within African bohra families.

Patel/Dahodwala/Amin tro is getting upper hand in Richmond Hill against Kanch/Yahya ..........