Where do they get these Amil Sahebs

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.

Re: Where do they get these Amil Sahebs

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:49 am

kharian,<p>There is no problem in praying 2 rakats for anybody, infact there is no problem if you pray 20 rakats for somebody. The problem is that you are forced to pray the 2 rakats, and it does not matter how many times brother Qiyam says it is voluntary, it is not. Try skipping one of these in front of everybody and see what happens to you the next day.<p>You can force somebody to pray only for Allah, no parent can force their children to pray for them and no employee can force the employer to pray for him.

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:33 am

anajmi,<p>While I largely agree with the sentiments in your post, I have one objection:<br>if you force somebody to pray for Allah, what good does it do? Is not the niyat behind the action what determines its worth? Is there any merit for anyone in an empty prayer?<p>As far as the skipping namaaz for syedna publicly etc. bit, this gets to one of the reasons why I don't buy the argument that anyone who has a problem with the bohra community is free to walk away. It seems that dissension is not tolerated and baraat is a very powerful tool. <p>Honest question: is it really possible for someone with ties to the bohra community to walk away from the religion (and not the society) with impunity?<p>salaam<br>

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:30 pm

Dear Jinx,<br>Your response is the response of one who has little defense (but name-calling) for their stance. I have asked you several times to prove your OPINION. You have failed..using as your only defense "isn't it obvious". Thank your unsubstatiated posts. Have a nice day.

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:37 pm

Dear Jinx,<br>I didn't ask about the Saudi gov't...but there language...they do know arabic. And the King Fahd is refered to Malik...his sons are refered to as Amirs. This is the same in Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan, etc. that are ruled by royalty.

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:42 pm

Dear Anajmi,<br>If you want intelligent discussion...give creditable answers/question. When you say you are force to pray two rakats for Sayedna...you are LYING.<p>Dear Khairan,<br>The basis of the community is religion. We refer to each other in religious terms...act with each other as specified by the religion...wash and eat per the religion. In fact you are only considered part of the community when you admit to accepting the mithaq. All of this is assumed when meeting a member of the community.

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:46 pm

Dear Anajmi,<br>One statement you made:<br>"..and it does not matter how many times brother Qiyam says it is voluntary, it is not. Try skipping one of these in front of everybody and see what happens to you the next day."<p>---Half the jamat I attend skips this prayer. Of course 1/5th usually don't pray the sunnat either. This I know is typical in the US. What happens the next day...nothing! So what is your point?

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:20 pm

Alas, the ONLY universal truth right now is that there are gangsters throughout the realm of islam... especially the saudis. who CARES if they know arabic? king F--k is referred to as "mother" and his sons are referred to as "a--holes". and kothar is no better. (sorry, maulana does NOT know the imam in pardah. imam is probably waiting for a genuine revolution to throw off shackles of the amils before he can safely emerge!) unfortunately, our reformists who COULD lead the way are all too often like br. pinga bhongi who only cares that "a fool and his money are easily parted". (just another madison ave. materialist who probably keeps his khurtas carefully hidden in his closet!)<p>

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:21 pm

Anajmi,<p>Obvly you are attending the wrong jamats.<p>The one I attend some take a diff niyat while the others for moulla.You do not have to, "niyat" is everything.

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:09 pm

Is this the same serendipity..who started threads on finding the truth is the bohra community...who was searching for the Imam in pardah...he asked me for duas meaning???<p>Is this the same hypocritic chiding the Dai by saying:<p>"sorry, maulana does NOT know the imam in pardah. imam is probably waiting for a genuine revolution to throw off shackles of the amils before he can safely emerge!"<p>Alas..you show your true colors. Mubarak!

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:49 pm

Anajmi,<br>Fooling people is the name of the game.

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:41 pm

Hey, my closet does not have kurtas and nor a bhori topi. Just thin stripped suits.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:28 pm

PIN-striped suits (and probably a YANKEES cap). Quite apropo for a capitalist PIG!

Unread post by Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:47 pm

Dear Q. Please note I have not indicted the imam; however not even you can seriously contend that maulana KNOWS the imam! I expressed my thanks to you for the dua, which is now strictly a matter between Allah and me....As for the Saudis, you should never speak even a syllable in their favor, knowing their many crimes against the faithful.

Unread post by Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:56 pm

Bhangi and PIG that what "BHORI" is.

Unread post by Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:52 pm

Dear Serendipity,<br>As a believer in the position of the Dai...who firstly preaches the unfettered belief in the Imam az'Zaman. Even in the times of first satr of the Imams..it was the Dais who lead and preached that belief with the same fevor.<p>It is your opinion...which you have the right to...but don't preach it as fact.<p>Regarding the Saudi govt, I qualified my statement regarding them in that all arab monarchy govts refer to themselves as malik (king) and amir (prince). This has nothing to do with their practices or relations. This all in regards to the usage of shahzada not having a princely status.<p>Regarding the other things, it is my duty when I can help, and only ask for your dua in humility.

Unread post by Guest » Sat Sep 28, 2002 2:06 pm

<br>Dear Q. Please note I have not indicted the imam; however not even you can seriously contend that maulana KNOWS the imam!<p>It is impossible that someone who tolerates a corrupt and greedy hierarchy of pests under him has any connection with the true Imam.<p>Imam Ali (AS) says in Nahj ul Balagha letter 26:<p>Be it known to you that the person who misappropriates Zakat funds, who will fill his stomach with such amounts, and who harms his religion and injures his conscience with such deeds will be punished and disgraced in this world as well as the next. The worst form of dishonesty is the breach of trust of the public funds (Zakat) and the most despicable example of maladministration is that the Imam should tolerate such forms of dishonesty.<p>

Unread post by Guest » Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:33 pm

Re: "and only ask for your dua in humility". Happy to do this, br. Thanks again for sharing it with me.

Unread post by Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:27 am

Thank you for posting that Br Muslim<br>I guess we know which Devil Sayedna and his gang is serving.<p><br>---<br>The worst form of dishonesty is the breach of trust of the public funds (Zakat) and the most despicable example of maladministration is that the Imam should tolerate such forms of dishonesty.

Unread post by Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2002 2:36 pm

With "Put the Squeeze on Capitalist Greed" currently taking place in Washington DC, it is also time for bohras and other "partisans of Ali" to take an active stance POLITICALLY against the forces of monetary corruption that rule not only the kothar but ALL OF ISLAM and the world. Let us follow the lead of our Alid brothers in Turkey who have been targeted by right-wing Sunni fundamentalists and fascists there for years, and have FOUGHT BACK in the name of their faith and democratic justice! We all know the SAUDIS are the heart and core of islamic REACTION in the world, and the financial and spiritual sponsors of al-Qaida FASCIST terrorism throughout the world. So, since sunni fundamentalism has predictably chosen to align itself with medievalism at its worst and the "dark ages of islam", let the "partisans of Ali" take their rightful place on the side of a progressive and democratic islam, acknowledging only the imam az'Zaman who remains with us ANONYMOUSLY and spiritually, as an INSPIRATION (rather than a DISTRACTION, like those clergy who are intent only on their own "power trip" and collecting heaps of money from the faithful). As muslim says, "It is impossible that someone who tolerates a corrupt and greedy hierarchy of pests under him has any connection with the true Imam." Brothers & sisters unite. This is our wake-up call!<p>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Oct 01, 2002 4:16 pm

Br. QIYAM, if you're still around, please ENLIGHTEN me about why Yemen is producing SO MANY members of the al-Qaida network! (I thought this was a largely shi'ite culture, and shi'ites would have nothing to do with al-Qaida, which is why Bush's charges of IRANIAN complicity are sheer and utter nonsense.) You said to me in another post: "The thousands of muminin there are unflinching in their beliefs and are the most simple and warm people I have ever met. You can see iman and ikhlas in their face." Are al-Qaida cells in upstate NY and Yemen ZAYDIS?? Or are they SAUDIS hiding out in Yemen??

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:21 am

jinx,

You take an evil joy in debasing the Daawat. Ofcourse, the Daawat is not perfect and the Amils do not have exemplary character. But inspite of this it does not mean that you continuously put the Daawat to shame.
I have just come from Saifee Masjid. I listened to Aqa Maula's(tus) vasila on this Jumua day. It was probably one of the greatest vasilas ever. The josh in Aqa Maula's(tus) voice had every moomin in the masjid crying. Mumineen left the masjid with their faith strengthened and with a stronger commitment towards the purification of their own souls.
May Allah shower peace and tranquility in the hearts of mumineen.