Seats on Sale in Muharram

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Hussaini

Re: Seats on Sale in Muharram

Unread post by Hussaini » Wed May 30, 2012 10:34 am

ANA BOHRI wrote:
humanbeing wrote: Hi AB
Very true, so you are also aware of the Koka Pisa discrimination in wagaad region !
Yes bro very much aware of this discrimination........
are u from koka pissa? :mrgreen:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu May 31, 2012 3:21 am

Hussaini Bhai (Thakur Saab)
Please enlighten our members what does Koka Pissa mean.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Thu May 31, 2012 3:36 am

humanbeing wrote:Hussaini Bhai (Thakur Saab)
Please enlighten our members what does Koka Pissa mean.
you shud know more then me, kuwait if full of koka pissa naa logo isnt it?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu May 31, 2012 4:05 am

Hussaini wrote:you shud know more then me, kuwait if full of koka pissa naa logo isnt it?
You asked me a question ? so you shall know what you are asking ? Let me know your definition and I will share mine.

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Thu May 31, 2012 4:37 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:what is koka pissa?

and who are koka pissa wala log?
koka pissa is a small village near Ahmedabad, and all bohra momeenin living there are basically farmers, recently most youngsters have chosen to leave koka pissa and migrate to gulf and other cities of India.

I know about koka pissa coz I have been there for zyarat.

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Thu May 31, 2012 5:14 am

Hi AB
Very true, so you are also aware of the Koka Pisa discrimination in wagaad region ![/quote]

Yes bro very much aware of this discrimination........[/quote]
are u from koka pissa? :mrgreen:[/quote]

Husaini Bhai

Well I am not from Koka Pisa but do you think it is a shame if you are from Koka pisa ?

Our community teaches us to discriminate between poor and rich by making the poor sit on the last row for not able to pay enough hoob even though they come early.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu May 31, 2012 5:16 am

Hi Hussaini

Well said, something similar. Now I will share what I have heard about Koka-Pissa logo.

In wagad region towns such as Sagwara, Banswara, Partapur, Dungarpur, Galiyakot etc. bohras of these towns consider bohras from small near by villages as inferior / lower class etc etc. Mock them as Koka Pissa log. In masjids they are latenly advised / accustomed to line up at back rows, as first rows are for residents of the towns, in that also, very first rows are to be filled by sheikhs, title holders and other influential personalities of the town. Silly minded Boys from elite towns don’t prefer to marry girls in Koka Pissa family as they are joked in social circles. Usually this indifferent attitude arises out of weak economical condition of families from small villages.
Hussaini wrote:are u from koka pissa? :mrgreen:
Hussaini Bhai (Thakur saab)

I may be wrong in guessing your intention of the question. But do you support such mentality of waagad towns ?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu May 31, 2012 8:55 am

Our community teaches us to discriminate between poor and rich by making the poor sit on the last row for not able to pay enough hoob even though they come early.
What a religion!

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Thu May 31, 2012 9:25 am

ANA BOHRA

I am really sorry for you, if this is what you have learn from this great community and religion :wink:

naseeb apna apna :mrgreen:

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Thu May 31, 2012 9:51 am

Dear Hussaini Bhai,
Salaam Alaikum.
Is it not the bitter truth?
No matter how early you come to the masjid ,you will not be allowed to sit in the places reserved for the shaikhs.O.K I agree that the majlis seating is OK ,that the Marshia Khwaan and the jamaat members sit to make a majlis,it brings decorum and respect .But atleats let the namazi saff be on a first come basis.
But a lot of discrimination exists in all aspects of our community lives.Yemeni Bohras ,Koka Pissa wala's etc are treated differently .The Surtis's like to marry within the cities .The Rajasthani's do not prefer Nagri partners.Etc .etc.
Forget all this, most bhaisahebs will not allow you to kiss their hand,They will allow you to do tasleem,take the salaam money and quickly pull the hand !
Atleast be real and face the true facts!

Hussaini

Unread post by Hussaini » Thu May 31, 2012 10:41 am

bohraji wrote:Dear Hussaini Bhai,
Salaam Alaikum.
No matter how early you come to the masjid ,you will not be allowed to sit in the places reserved for the shaikhs.O.K I agree that the majlis seating is OK ,that the Marshia Khwaan and the jamaat members sit to make a majlis,it brings decorum and respect .But atleats let the namazi saff be on a first come basis.
But a lot of discrimination exists in all aspects of our community lives.Yemeni Bohras ,Koka Pissa wala's etc are treated differently .The Surtis's like to marry within the cities .The Rajasthani's do not prefer Nagri partners.Etc .etc.(thats all people personal view no one can change it, unless and untill they learn it by them self)
Forget all this, most bhaisahebs will not allow you to kiss their hand,They will allow you to do tasleem,take the salaam money and quickly pull the hand !(why dont u ask them?) :mrgreen:

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 am

Hussaini wrote:
bohraji wrote:Dear Hussaini Bhai,
Salaam Alaikum.
But a lot of discrimination exists in all aspects of our community lives.Yemeni Bohras ,Koka Pissa wala's etc are treated differently .The Surtis's like to marry within the cities .The Rajasthani's do not prefer Nagri partners.Etc .etc.(thats all people personal view no one can change it, unless and untill they learn it by them self)
Forget all this, most bhaisahebs will not allow you to kiss their hand,They will allow you to do tasleem,take the salaam money and quickly pull the hand !(why dont u ask them?) :mrgreen:
Dear Hussaini Bhai,
Why havd you left the main question unaanswered.
Why such discrimination in the saff,Why cant a mumin pray in the spaces reserved for the shaikhs even if he is there on time,much before the shaikhs? Why this blatant iolation of humanrights in the place of Worship?