Who really needs Taufeeq

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
zulqarnain
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Who really needs Taufeeq

#1

Unread post by zulqarnain » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 pm

The future Head of the Dawoodi Jamaa'at uttered the Kalemaat of Taufeeq for the Alavi Bohras. He said may Allaah give them (Alavi) taufeeq that they merge with us. Their 52nd Da'i never ever uttered any word for or against Alavis in his entire tenure. But it is really alarming that the future Head of the Dawoodi Community, even before ascending to the rank of Da'i has some evil things in his mind. The Martaba of Mansoos has no weightage in the Hierarchy of the Da'wat. Till the present Dai is alive Mansoos CANNOT be placed above the Ma'zoon and Mukaasir. But here we are really amazed at the things where Ma'zoon is cornered and Mukaasit bowing to the Mansoos. Mansoos can be anyone on whom a Da'i can do Nass. But he is nothing as far the former Da'i is alive and the Ma'zoon and Mukaasir are present. This is utter violation of the Hierarchy of the Maraatib-e-Da'wat.

I am sharing the link of the Video with the members.

Follow this link - http://youtu.be/uJUFDMlHg8U

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#2

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 pm

This is a progressive forum. The dawoodi bohra clergy hasn't acknowledged their misdeeds that have been reported on this forum for over a decade. Do you think they give a damn about Alavi Bohra concerns raised on this forum? Why don't you approach the mansoos directly? Reach deep into your pockets, setup a ziyafat, feed him and then ask him.

Muslim First
Posts: 6893
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#3

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Mustafa Alvi
Alavi je Haq na mumineen che ene koi ni taufeeq ni dua ni zaroorat nathi. Allah ghair loko ne taufeeq aape ke ye bolta pehle samjhe.
DB claim they are Haq na mumineen
Alvi claim they are Haq na mumineen

Who are right?

stranger
Posts: 517
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#4

Unread post by stranger » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 am

zulqarnain wrote:The future Head of the Dawoodi Jamaa'at uttered the Kalemaat of Taufeeq for the Alavi Bohras. He said may Allaah give them (Alavi) taufeeq that they merge with us. Their 52nd Da'i never ever uttered any word for or against Alavis in his entire tenure. But it is really alarming that the future Head of the Dawoodi Community, even before ascending to the rank of Da'i has some evil things in his mind. The Martaba of Mansoos has no weightage in the Hierarchy of the Da'wat. Till the present Dai is alive Mansoos CANNOT be placed above the Ma'zoon and Mukaasir. But here we are really amazed at the things where Ma'zoon is cornered and Mukaasit bowing to the Mansoos. Mansoos can be anyone on whom a Da'i can do Nass. But he is nothing as far the former Da'i is alive and the Ma'zoon and Mukaasir are present. This is utter violation of the Hierarchy of the Maraatib-e-Da'wat.

I am sharing the link of the Video with the members.

Follow this link - http://youtu.be/uJUFDMlHg8U
AS Zulqarnain,
First of all, welcome to the forum.
Well, i personally thinks that Mansoos has not spoken anything evil or againts Alavi bohra. He was just wishing that may Alavis recognize the right path of dawoodi bohras ( its the matter of debate ofcos between different sects but its understood that he ought to believe so and make his follower believe as well) and join them.
However, though It is your first post but you seems to be a knowledgeable person. "Maraatib-e-Da'wat" : use of heavy words.
Anyway, Can you prove your claim in the shed of Fatemi Dawat /bohra history that martaba of Mansoos holds no weightage & CANNOT be placed above Ma'zoon and Mukaasir ??

porus
Posts: 3594
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#5

Unread post by porus » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:59 pm

There are two Arabic words in this conversation: tawfeeq and maraatib.

Interestingly, neither word appears in the Quran.

maraatib is plural of martaba. It means the same as rutba = rank or grade.

tawfeeq has two meanings

tawfeeq, used on its own, means reconciliation or compromise and this appears to be the sense in which Mansoos has used the word in connection with the Alavis.

When used in the phrase 'tawfeeq minallah", it means 'success', good fortune' or good luck'. In this sense, it is frequently used for naming a male child.

Searchforhaq
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:14 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#6

Unread post by Searchforhaq » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:25 am

I suspect Zulqarnain is either a proxy of or himself Dr Zulqarnain Bhhiasaheb Hakimuddin, formally known as Ra's ul-Hudood of ad-Da'wat ul-'Alaviyah. The language he used in his previous post would indicate this. It is nice to see such a distinguished individual from the Alavi Jamaat here, and look forward to interesting dialogue and exchange.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#7

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:52 pm

why this sudden interest by the mansoos in the alavi bohras? are the dawoodi abde bohra numbers getting so badly depleted that they need to recruit the alavi's en masse'?

i smell a rat here, a stinking, rotten rat!

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#8

Unread post by think » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:24 pm

most mumineen are unaware of two dai's and one imam aga khan.If the mumineen at ground level were enlightened that there is another bohri Dai who wears the same kind of dress as their dai and this dai also has a following of a few hundred mumineen who wear the same type of clothes; things will start a big turn. It is a matter
of passing this information to them.
most mumineen think of only one dai, although in times gone by in the time of Imam there were 15 to 20 dai's at the same time under the command of one imam and were directed by the imam to preach to the people in different towns and carry out the orders of the Imam.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#9

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:14 am

think wrote: most mumineen think of only one dai, although in times gone by in the time of Imam there were 15 to 20 dai's at the same time under the command of one imam and were directed by the imam to preach to the people in different towns and carry out the orders of the Imam.
in those days, the dai was a minor functionary, accountable to the dai-ul-balagh and whose job was to conduct daawah activities.

today, he is equal to allah in the eyes of the bohras, is accountable to no one, and has stopped doing his primary job of inviting people to the faith. on the contrary, he spends his time travelling all over the world to gather more and more money from his followers, doing shikar, meeting prominent people in power to enlarge his own sphere of influence and political base and presides over a large establishment full of corrupt paid henchmen who do his bidding and follow his example of loot, arrogance and tyranny.

Fateh
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#10

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:13 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
think wrote: most mumineen think of only one dai, although in times gone by in the time of Imam there were 15 to 20 dai's at the same time under the command of one imam and were directed by the imam to preach to the people in different towns and carry out the orders of the Imam.
in those days, the dai was a minor functionary, accountable to the dai-ul-balagh and whose job was to conduct daawah activities.

today, he is equal to allah in the eyes of the bohras, is accountable to no one, and has stopped doing his primary job of inviting people to the faith. on the contrary, he spends his time travelling all over the world to gather more and more money from his followers, doing shikar, meeting prominent people in power to enlarge his own sphere of influence and political base and presides over a large establishment full of corrupt paid henchmen who do his bidding and follow his example of loot, arrogance and tyranny.
Dai is doing as per the instruction given by the hidden Imam as per our db faith.So today, is Dai doing all things you written as per Imam instruction?we all even die hard abde friends also can not say yes all these actions by Dai are under Imam's instruction.So its dam clear that Imam is not connected with these crook clergy.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#11

Unread post by think » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:30 am

and how can it be. fancy white clothes don't make a character. even a thief can wear a suit and act like an officer, but is he? They are fooling the public in their white garbs and beards.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#12

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:01 am

Is this possible that someone very close to the Mansoos reads this forum.

Just a few moments ago we were discussing the unity between suleimani , alawi, progressive and dawoodi, while masoos was on hajj, and he decides to make his statement.

Although he lacks any diplomatic skills so he delivered an important message so amateurish that it was a more of a ridiculous off the cuff remarks . That could have backfired. He looks like with a very low iq, some of his statements seems to be from of a poor upbringing where he has not lived in reality...why is this not surprising for the prince born with a silver spoon and guaranteed inheritance .

Next I want him to trump the fgm issue !

zulqarnain
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#13

Unread post by zulqarnain » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:55 pm

porus wrote:There are two Arabic words in this conversation: tawfeeq and maraatib.

Interestingly, neither word appears in the Quran.

maraatib is plural of martaba. It means the same as rutba = rank or grade.

tawfeeq has two meanings

tawfeeq, used on its own, means reconciliation or compromise and this appears to be the sense in which Mansoos has used the word in connection with the Alavis.

When used in the phrase 'tawfeeq minallah", it means 'success', good fortune' or good luck'. In this sense, it is frequently used for naming a male child.
Is it necessary that whatever you use in your language must appear in the Qur'an?? if so then all the words used by us are nothing but DUMB!!

zulqarnain
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#14

Unread post by zulqarnain » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 am

stranger wrote:
zulqarnain wrote:The future Head of the Dawoodi Jamaa'at uttered the Kalemaat of Taufeeq for the Alavi Bohras. He said may Allaah give them (Alavi) taufeeq that they merge with us. Their 52nd Da'i never ever uttered any word for or against Alavis in his entire tenure. But it is really alarming that the future Head of the Dawoodi Community, even before ascending to the rank of Da'i has some evil things in his mind. The Martaba of Mansoos has no weightage in the Hierarchy of the Da'wat. Till the present Dai is alive Mansoos CANNOT be placed above the Ma'zoon and Mukaasir. But here we are really amazed at the things where Ma'zoon is cornered and Mukaasit bowing to the Mansoos. Mansoos can be anyone on whom a Da'i can do Nass. But he is nothing as far the former Da'i is alive and the Ma'zoon and Mukaasir are present. This is utter violation of the Hierarchy of the Maraatib-e-Da'wat.

I am sharing the link of the Video with the members.

Follow this link - http://youtu.be/uJUFDMlHg8U
AS Zulqarnain,
First of all, welcome to the forum.
Well, i personally thinks that Mansoos has not spoken anything evil or againts Alavi bohra. He was just wishing that may Alavis recognize the right path of dawoodi bohras ( its the matter of debate ofcos between different sects but its understood that he ought to believe so and make his follower believe as well) and join them.
However, though It is your first post but you seems to be a knowledgeable person. "Maraatib-e-Da'wat" : use of heavy words.
Anyway, Can you prove your claim in the shed of Fatemi Dawat /bohra history that martaba of Mansoos holds no weightage & CANNOT be placed above Ma'zoon and Mukaasir ??
Salaam,

If I pray for you that "May Allaah give you Taufeeq to follow me and accept my Truth" then it proves two things - that you are not guided (don't have taufeeq) and the other you are driven by fallacy. Will these words be correct for you?? Or will you accept it anyway?? I think you won't - in any circumstances. And if they (Dawoodis) assume that they are on right path then first of all they must prove their Truth instead of blaming our fallacy!!

Refer to the Kutub - Tohfatul Quloob (S Haatim b Ibrahim (aq)), Resaalatul Qazeeyah (S Hameeduddin Kirmaani (aq)), Kanz ul-Walad (S Ibrahim b Husain al Haamedi (aq)).

Bohra spring
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#15

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:24 am

Bro Zulqurnain

Welcome and please consider this an invitation from a Bohra to you to comment on
N this website.

You must have read on this site the inventions dawoodis have created and misguided they have become. Please sincerely give me your perspective of what alavi think of current dawoodi practises ?

Do you have same corruption issues, are your diais money minded, do you practise fgm, hunting,

Do you do sajada to your diai, I notice you have the integrity to put your sermons on youtube ? That shows you have little to hide ?

How can Pdb form an alliance with alavi to protect and retain our heritage from the pollution the burhani have started...this is like a global warming issue for us !

progticide
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#16

Unread post by progticide » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:58 am

Bohra spring wrote:Bro Zulqurnain

Welcome and please consider this an invitation from a Bohra to you to comment on
N this website.

How can Pdb form an alliance with alavi to protect and retain our heritage from the pollution the burhani have started...this is like a global warming issue for us !
Bekhudi besabab nahi Ghalib,
Kuch toh he jiski pardadari he

Read my below thread written almost a year back.....my source is indeed reliable....


http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... avi#p91122

So as they say ....."there is no smoke without fire"... :lol:

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#17

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:49 am

br zulqarnain

You said
If I pray for you that "May Allaah give you Taufeeq to follow me and accept my Truth" then it proves two things - that you are not guided (don't have taufeeq) and the other you are driven by fallacy. Will these words be correct for you?? Or will you accept it anyway?? I think you won't - in any circumstances. And if they (Dawoodis) assume that they are on right path then first of all they must prove their Truth instead of blaming our fallacy!!
Have you ever said "May Allah give you Taufeeq to follow me and accept my Truth" to anyone? Did you give them proof about your Truth before telling them that? Can we have that proof? If you haven't told anyone "May Allah give you Taufeeq", then maybe it is time someone said it to you!!

explorer
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:39 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#18

Unread post by explorer » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:30 pm

zulqarnain wrote:
Salaam,

If I pray for you that "May Allaah give you Taufeeq to follow me and accept my Truth" then it proves two things - that you are not guided (don't have taufeeq) and the other you are driven by fallacy. Will these words be correct for you?? Or will you accept it anyway?? I think you won't - in any circumstances. And if they (Dawoodis) assume that they are on right path then first of all they must prove their Truth instead of blaming our fallacy!!

Refer to the Kutub - Tohfatul Quloob (S Haatim b Ibrahim (aq)), Resaalatul Qazeeyah (S Hameeduddin Kirmaani (aq)), Kanz ul-Walad (S Ibrahim b Husain al Haamedi (aq)).
Salaams,

How to prove truth?

We have read Syedna Ahmed al Kirmani's 'Masaabeeh' in which he proves Imamah. Would you consider Imamah to be truth? If yes, let us move on to the essence of Imamah which is Nass. Therefore Nass is the basic element of truth and should be equated with it. In the ghaibah of Imam, the Imamah is exhibited in the form of Rutbatud Dai il Mutlaq, through propagation of Nass. Therefore truth and its abode should be determined by Nass and its whereabouts.

Here the argument bifurcates into two channels. Firstly, it challenges the Nass of Alawi Dai's in contrast to Dawoodi Dai's and secondly it challenges your own argument of Mansoos being lower or non-existent in hierarchy compared to Mazoon and Mukasir.

Chroniclers of erstwhile eras when your sect abdicated their status of mainstream Bohras in favor of the Alawi claimant to nass have provided adequate material to deduce the passing of Nass on to the Dawoodi Dai al Mutlaq. That is an argument which disassociates itself from the current scenario due to its indirect relation with the problem at hand.

Rather, let us focus on your rather bold statement which claims that Mansoos is a mere nominal position with no real authority to pass judgements from the exalted office of Dai al Mutlaq. How would you argue to the fact that the Prophet's Hadith - وأدر الحق معه حيث دار - regarding Ali A.S. was proclaimed during the latter's lifetime or do you mean to say that the Hadith came into effect only after the demise of Rasulullah SAW?

progticide
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#19

Unread post by progticide » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:51 am

progticide wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:Bro Zulqurnain

Welcome and please consider this an invitation from a Bohra to you to comment on
N this website.

How can Pdb form an alliance with alavi to protect and retain our heritage from the pollution the burhani have started...this is like a global warming issue for us !
Bekhudi besabab nahi Ghalib,
Kuch toh he jiski pardadari he

Read my below thread written almost a year back.....my source is indeed reliable....


http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... avi#p91122

So as they say ....."there is no smoke without fire"... :lol:
Here's the topic pasted below for the above link (I guess the link does not work, hence you may search using the topic title or date or any of the below keywords to view the topic)
Proggies approaching Alavi Jamat
by progticide on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 am

Information coming in from reliable sources that a group of proggies from udaipur have recently paid visit to Baroda based Alavi Jamat. The group is small (80-90 people) but consist of some prominent & educated families who have become disenchanted with the prog movement and unable to reconcile with the DB Jamat, they have finally decided to join Alavis in the interest of their children's future and cultural identity.

Further details are not forthcoming as to their identity as they have been instructed to keep low and quiet for some more time.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#20

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:38 pm

kamzarf o munafiq wa mushrik frog's backside,

these udaipuri reformists about whom you are jumping up and down with orgasmic excitement, as if you have discovered some earth-shaking fact, is true!

rumour has it that they have received ilham from the 'concealed' (not hidden) imam, that the true dai is the alavi one and therefore they have commenced preparations to leave the kothari charlatan fraudsters and join up with the true imam. if this is indeed true, then the entire bohra community will desert muffy, his pakhiwala dad and their gang of criminals.

now rush to the den of thieves in saifee mahal and warn them about this apocalyptic catastrophe about to befall them. be a good boy and do your duty. take a fakhir najwa of course, do a reverse sajda and spill this secret. you will be duly rewarded of course with a HKD title!

bohrikaka
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:43 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#21

Unread post by bohrikaka » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:21 am

The loot is everywhere.. Whether Alavi Bohra or Dawoodi Bohra in the name of religion. The only difference is the magnitude of the loot.
Jannat as if has become the private property of the Dai.

No one can claim to be on truth,whether dawoodis or alavis.. Both have done inventions in religion.

bohrikaka
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:43 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#22

Unread post by bohrikaka » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:28 am

I am really saddened by the fan fare and tamasha these Dais do for their Ego massage. Look at the lives of the Prophet SAWS, Hazrat Ali as and the Imams AS and then see these Dais and their chamchas, you will know the difference and the truth.
They live in palatial houses with all the luxuries. Where as Mohammed SAWS and Hazrat Ali lived in the the most humblest of dwellings. They force their jamat to pay up for their luxuries,while the Prophet used to forsake any luxury for the sake of the Ummat.

Are these followers blind ? Cant they see ?

Fateh
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#23

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:48 am

bohrikaka wrote:I am really saddened by the fan fare and tamasha these Dais do for their Ego massage. Look at the lives of the Prophet SAWS, Hazrat Ali as and the Imams AS and then see these Dais and their chamchas, you will know the difference and the truth.
They live in palatial houses with all the luxuries. Where as Mohammed SAWS and Hazrat Ali lived in the the most humblest of dwellings. They force their jamat to pay up for their luxuries,while the Prophet used to forsake any luxury for the sake of the Ummat.

Are these followers blind ? Cant they see ?
Paissa blind followers se hi aata hai mere bhai,dekhanewale or samaj jane wale to dur se hi bhag jate hai

ammar786
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#24

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:32 am

i guess you are quite unaware of the positions in dawat, and just use heavy words like maratib etc. and what the aaliqadar mansus (t.u.s) said in his bayan was totally different from whatever you wrote over here. and i can say with confidence because i was present over there in that bayan.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#25

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 pm

ammar786 wrote:i guess you are quite unaware of the positions in dawat, and just use heavy words like maratib etc. and what the aaliqadar mansus (t.u.s) said in his bayan was totally different from whatever you wrote over here. and i can say with confidence because i was present over there in that bayan.
we are very well aware of the maratib of dawat hudood. the first and primary premise worth knowing is that the rutba of modern day dai's (51st, 52nd and 53rd) is equal to allah. that is why abdesyedna bohras say 'mola ni dua thi badhu saaru chhe'. they pray 2 rakats for syedna, they do sajda to him and they give misaq to him, not imam, they celebrate his salgirah for 40 days but the prophet's for a measly day only, they call him 'allah na dai, haqiqi kaaba, haq na saheb, mojiza na saheb and natiq e quran' etc. he himself refers to his rutba as 'ilah ul ardh' (taher saifuddin's assertion in a court of law).

as for your presence at the time of kaderbhai mansoos' bayan, what were you doing there? licking ar** or delivering the bayan yrself? did you also hear about his reference to amte airhostesses?


ammar786
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#26

Unread post by ammar786 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
ammar786 wrote:i guess you are quite unaware of the positions in dawat, and just use heavy words like maratib etc. and what the aaliqadar mansus (t.u.s) said in his bayan was totally different from whatever you wrote over here. and i can say with confidence because i was present over there in that bayan.
we are very well aware of the maratib of dawat hudood. the first and primary premise worth knowing is that the rutba of modern day dai's (51st, 52nd and 53rd) is equal to allah. ..............................they call him 'allah na dai,



the answer itself is there in your comment.. so just keep your foolish arguement with you.. and whole world is witness of the growth and progress of dawoodi bohras due to syedna mohammed burhanuddin saheb (t.u.s) and his mansus. and i dont understand why you people are so much interested in us. why dont you handle your personal matters.. and as you people are already in so much of gunah than why are you increasng the burden by doing gibat evry time.

may allah show you the right path.. ameen

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#27

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:18 pm

ammar786 wrote:may allah show you the right path.. ameen
Same to you !!

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#28

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:49 pm

ammar786 wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:
we are very well aware of the maratib of dawat hudood. the first and primary premise worth knowing is that the rutba of modern day dai's (51st, 52nd and 53rd) is equal to allah. ..............................

the answer itself is there in your comment..

i dont understand why you people are so much interested in us.
thanks for admitting and agreeing that rutba of the last 3 dai's is equal to allah!!!! naauzobillah!! is there no limit to your shirk and kufr????!!!

what is there not to understand about our interest? i have already told you that we are dawoodi bohras. are you able to read what is the name of this forum - Progressive Dawoodi Bohras?


ammar786
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#29

Unread post by ammar786 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:35 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
ammar786 wrote:
the answer itself is there in your comment..

i dont understand why you people are so much interested in us.
thanks for admitting and agreeing that rutba of the last 3 dai's is equal to allah!!!! naauzobillah!! is there no limit to your shirk and kufr????!!!

what is there not to understand about our interest? i have already told you that we are dawoodi bohras. are you able to read what is the name of this forum - Progressive Dawoodi Bohras?


It seems from your arguement, you are quite unable to understand the things.
you yourself wrote that we we dawoodi bohra say them "ALLAH NA DAI" so there is no question of your foolish arguement.
and if you are dawoodi bohra than give your ITS ID, you want be able to give because you are progressive dawoodi bohra with no progress.

mansur07
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

#30

Unread post by mansur07 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:45 am

actually all u matter wid us ,,,, wht mansoos do ,,, wht the dai do ,,,, all u do to jus keep watch on us ,, if any1 found anythng in bayan or any news by dawoodi bohra ,,,,than u all jus start with yr work as to point wht have mistaken what they sayng about us about antyhng,,, first of all dats none of yr business ,,, about wht the dai or the mansoos should say ,,, n the mansoos had nevr took the name of alavi or any other caste.... So, jus keep in mind if u pointng finger on us (dawoodi bohra ), reamaing fingers pointng towards u ,,,, i hope u all understand