Who really needs Taufeeq

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Rising Star

Re: Who really needs Taufeeq

Unread post by Rising Star » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:42 am

mansur07 wrote:actually all u matter wid us ,,,, wht mansoos do ,,, wht the dai do ,,,, all u do to jus keep watch on us ,, if any1 found anythng in bayan or any news by dawoodi bohra ,,,,than u all jus start with yr work as to point wht have mistaken what they sayng about us about antyhng,,, first of all dats none of yr business ,,, about wht the dai or the mansoos should say ,,, n the mansoos had nevr took the name of alavi or any other caste.... So, jus keep in mind if u pointng finger on us (dawoodi bohra ), reamaing fingers pointng towards u ,,,, i hope u all understand
yes if you can speak English

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 pm

mansur07 wrote: all u do to jus keep watch on us ,, first of all dats none of yr business ,,, , i hope u understand
correct. we are watching you and your haramkhor leadership very closely. it is definitely our business because we are dawoodi bohras. i hope u understand...

mansur07

Unread post by mansur07 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 am

first of all mind yr language mr zulfiqar ...... M nt gettng at all dat.. if u too dawoodi bohra .... Y u sayng like dis to me ..????

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:37 am

mansur, no need to get so excited or you will get a heart attack at such a young age.

the word 'haram' is a perfectly legitimate and classical arabic word signifying anything which is unlawful and thus is the opposite of 'halal', which means 'lawful' and good for you.

the evil family which 'rules' over the bohras is enjoying a life of ayyashi, royal pomp and splendour with money looted from the community or baitul maal. they call themselves princes and princesses and lord it over the simple and gullible community, expecting to be treated like royalty. they do not do any jobs like you and me do, they do not run any independent businesses of their own which they have set up with their own hard earned money. the life they live is by sponging off the community and thus they are 'haramkhors', cleverly enjoying with money that is haraam for them.

contrast this with the life of the prophet and panjatan paak. ali ate dry bread made without oil, he gave scrupulous accounts of the baitul maal, he treated his servants better than he did himself. he wore simple but clean clothes, often with patches. he earned his own income from farming and he never allowed his sons to be called shezaadas or zaadis, he taught them to be humble and hard working. every penny donated by the community was freely and honestly accounted for to anyone, day or night.

and here you have your leadership, who refuse to give any accounts, intimidate anyone who does, says laanats upon them, bullies their opponents and even gets them beaten up and thrown out of the community.

what is a more appropriate word for them than 'HARAMKHOR'?

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
mansur07 wrote: all u do to jus keep watch on us ,, first of all dats none of yr business ,,, , i hope u understand
correct. we are watching you and your haramkhor leadership very closely. it is definitely our business because we are dawoodi bohras. i hope u understand...
@zulfiqar

why dont you shut your rubbish mouth??
it always reflects your character.

why you people again and again keep on saying that we are dawoodi bohra???
actually your foolish arguments and thoughts suggest that you can never be dawoodi bohra.
actually there are lots of people who have intensity to be like us (d.b) but thats quite impossible.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:15 pm

ammar786 wrote:
why dont you shut your rubbish mouth??

why you people again and again keep on saying that we are dawoodi bohra???

actually there are lots of people who have intensity to be like us (d.b) but thats quite impossible.
ammar, asli auqat pe aa gaya tu syedna ka ghulam? what happened to civil language? is this abuse taught to you in your secret sabaks??

we are dawoodi bohras. why cant you get it in your pigeon-sized brain that as a bohra we have every right to question the unislamic and haraam pracrices of the syedna and his family? we are not brainless fools like you.

yes, it is impossible that any right thinking non-bohra will ever want to become dawoodi bohra by choice! can you show me even one example?

mansur07

Unread post by mansur07 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 am

@zulfiqar
Truth nevr needs examples .. If any 1 needs thats u . Who will point out each n evrythng which u dnt like or u hate them .. Evn if its right !!! ,,, we are dawoodi bohra we need nt to explain anythng to any1 ..... N if u asking about sabaks ,,,means u too attended it .... So as per islam n its teachng ,, thats the thng u gt there .... How to abuse ,, how to show people whts gng on in our community ,,,,islam doesnt teaches this all! rite ? what we do anthng its our problm ... We will face it ... U dnt have to take tension for dat dear. actually dnt have anywrk .... jus wants to blame dawoodi bohra ,, ... Its like dat ..... Hathi chale bazaar kutte bhoke hazar .....

HumzaAli

Unread post by HumzaAli » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:29 am

mansur07 wrote:@zulfiqar
Truth nevr needs examples .. If any 1 needs thats u . Who will point out each n evrythng which u dnt like or u hate them .. Evn if its right !!! ,,, we are dawoodi bohra we need nt to explain anythng to any1 ..... N if u asking about sabaks ,,,means u too attended it .... So as per islam n its teachng ,, thats the thng u gt there .... How to abuse ,, how to show people whts gng on in our community ,,,,islam doesnt teaches this all! rite ? what we do anthng its our problm ... We will face it ... U dnt have to take tension for dat dear. actually dnt have anywrk .... jus wants to blame dawoodi bohra ,, ... Its like dat ..... Hathi chale bazaar kutte bhoke hazar .....
srry bt wht lnguage is ths?

PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND IT.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 am

ammar, asli auqat pe aa gaya tu syedna ka ghulam? what happened to civil language? is this abuse taught to you in your secret sabaks??

we are dawoodi bohras. why cant you get it in your pigeon-sized brain that as a bohra we have every right to question the unislamic and haraam pracrices of the syedna and his family? we are not brainless fools like you.

yes, it is impossible that any right thinking non-bohra will ever want to become dawoodi bohra by choice! can you show me even one example?
[/quote]

There no abusing language used by me. actually it seems by your quotes.
and what you will question about unislamic or haraam?? what you know about haraam??
from where you get knowledge ???
which books you prefer?? the books written by that three khalifa?? who aaded the verse in azan, that namaz is better than sleeping or you get sabaks from your foolish heads, who are quite far from islam and its practices.

doing gibat whole day and writing nonsense is islamic practise???
is it halaal to do gibat???

mansur07

Unread post by mansur07 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:54 pm

ammar bhai ..
I thnk there heads teach thm dis nly jus to do gibat all the day .... I thnk his islamic teachng also says the same ...no doubt about it ????? anyway they jus wants to show .... They are gng away frm islam day by day ,,,,, islam its teaches itself half knowledge is always dangerous ,,,, so u bettr thnk before sayng to us ( dawoodi bohra)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 pm

ammar and mansur, (partners in haramkhori)

it seems that your kotha pimps have drummed it into your pea-sized brains that the the 1st 3 khalifas were the (only) enemies of islam. actually the biggest enemies and traitors of islam are the kotha pimps residing in saifee mahal who are making a mockery of the prophet, hussain and ali, while they are laughing all the way to the bank. it is immature, gullible, naive, foolish and ignorant jaahils like you who do not know even 0 .0001% of the massive fraud that the dai and his evil family are perpetrating on the community and idiots like you.

if you could even comprehend the sheer enormity of the scams and the gigantic sums with which the rascals are playing, you would change your tune and direct your ire towards the haramkhors, instead of coming here and making an exhibition of your intellectual poverty and retarded brains.

you both are mere 2-bit pavlovian programmed mongrels, barking to protect your masters, while they are sitting in their treasury counting their billions and trillions, smirking at your stupidity and misplaced loyalty.

you have no intelligence or capability to argue nor to present your case in defense of the haramkhors. you are flyweights of no consequence. send someone the next time of the level of a zarda (meetha chawal) to debate here. it is not worth wasting valuable time and logic on idiots like you who talk in pre-pubescent, mentally challenged text.

mansur07

Unread post by mansur07 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:14 pm

@zulfiqar
All people is well known about who is barking on whom .... N u said we dnt knw 0.0001 % ok n wht amnt of percentage u knw ? I could say it its 0.0000% ryte ..... N we r not savng our master we respect them , we love them ,we obey them ,.... Thats what we do ,,, actually u dnt knw anythng ,,, what u knw is glorry of money , m nt sayng this its yr words , banks , million , billons , trillons n all ,,,, y gng against us bcoz u nt gttng a single penny frm it ,,,if yr father also had dis much of power n money n if he dnt give it to u ,,,, uvl go aganst yr father aso also ,, coz all u matter wid million billoin trillons ryte .. N u said bring sum1 like zarda ,,,,, i cant stop laughing myself on this,,, y u want like zarda ,,,,to make him uderstand easily n come towards u ,,,, u said its wastng tym debating here. i thnk we didnt make dis website ,nor posted this faltu forum to debate ,, its u or some people like u nly ,,,,,

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:27 am

mansur07 wrote:@zulfiqar
All people is well known about who is barking on whom .... N u said we dnt knw 0.0001 % ok n wht amnt of percentage u knw ? I could say it its 0.0000% ryte ..... N we r not savng our master we respect them , we love them ,we obey them ,.... Thats what we do ,,, actually u dnt knw anythng ,,, what u knw is glorry of money , m nt sayng this its yr words , banks , million , billons , trillons n all ,,,, y gng against us bcoz u nt gttng a single penny frm it ,,,if yr father also had dis much of power n money n if he dnt give it to u ,,,, uvl go aganst yr father aso also ,, coz all u matter wid million billoin trillons ryte .. N u said bring sum1 like zarda ,,,,, i cant stop laughing myself on this,,, y u want like zarda ,,,,to make him uderstand easily n come towards u ,,,, u said its wastng tym debating here. i thnk we didnt make dis website ,nor posted this faltu forum to debate ,, its u or some people like u nly ,,,,,
du u spk hinglish?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 am

"the word 'haram' is a perfectly legitimate and classical arabic word signifying anything which is unlawful and thus is the opposite of 'halal', which means 'lawful' and good for you." AZ
There have to be a kingdom, Sultanet or Badshahat to call one SHAHZADA. But there is non. But it is a fact that they all are brought up on "Haram" money, so they should be addressed as
"HARAM-ZADAZ".

think

Unread post by think » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 am

If you check the darft of the non profit organization drafted in london for dawaat e hadiyah, they are referred to as prince and princessess. This is far from the truth.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:33 pm

@az
There is no need to write such a big baseless speech.
in the whole arguement there is not a single word which has point to the topic we are talking.. :roll:

and why are you so much angry when we say about that three khalifas??
answer my questions??? and please dont bark :P

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:09 pm

ammar786 wrote: answer my questions???
i will gladly answer any questions of yours and mansur's, (both pavlovian mongrels) no matter how stupid and immature they are, but only provided you post them in daawat ni zaban.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Fri May 03, 2013 6:07 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
ammar786 wrote: answer my questions???
i will gladly answer any questions of yours and mansur's, (both pavlovian mongrels) no matter how stupid and immature they are, but only provided you post them in daawat ni zaban.
I personally think no abde deserves any replies, they have lost sensitivity and basic sense to realize truth.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:37 am

MunkirNakir wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: i will gladly answer any questions of yours and mansur's, (both pavlovian mongrels) no matter how stupid and immature they are, but only provided you post them in daawat ni zaban.
I personally think no abde deserves any replies, they have lost sensitivity and basic sense to realize truth.
You are unable to answer us.
and regarding sense i would suggest you to read the whole arguement twice or show to someone knowledgable (except your types of fools) than you will understand what shit you wrote over here.

All the arguements are baseless and totaly different from what we are talking. you people are sick of doing gibat, kinnah etc

may allah show you the right path..ameen

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri May 17, 2013 12:50 am

ammar786 wrote: You are unable to answer us.
and regarding sense i would suggest you to read the whole arguement twice or show to someone knowledgable (except your types of fools) than you will understand what shit you wrote over here.

All the arguements are baseless and totaly different from what we are talking. you people are sick of doing gibat, kinnah etc

may allah show you the right path..ameen
Ammar, I have a question... Why is it that Maula or Shehzada don't give kadam or ziyafat sharaf to poor people or go to their house... ??

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 17, 2013 3:03 am

zarda ammar,

if you are a staunch dawoodi abdesyedna, why are you not writing all your posts in dawat ni zabaan?

you are definitely not the devout abde character you portray since you do not know the language of your masters! see, we are not fanatic abdesyednas, so if we do not know dawat ni zabaan, we can be excused. but there can be no excuse for you.

all forum members, please ignore zarda ammar from now on, unless he writes in his divine language.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri May 17, 2013 5:29 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:zarda ammar,

if you are a staunch dawoodi abdesyedna, why are you not writing all your posts in dawat ni zabaan?

you are definitely not the devout abde character you portray since you do not know the language of your masters! see, we are not fanatic abdesyednas, so if we do not know dawat ni zabaan, we can be excused. but there can be no excuse for you.

all forum members, please ignore zarda ammar from now on, unless he writes in his divine language.
This is an open forum as the tagline says 'The one and only free public forum for Bohras. '... Everyone including Ammar has the right to say what he wants (within the limit) set for this forum. There is no need or point of ridiculing anyone. A healthy debate will solve problems. Mud slinging will only make matters worse.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 17, 2013 7:00 am

wise guy, you are not as wise as your name.

neither i nor this forum is restricting ammar from saying what he wants, all i am doing is having serious doubts about him being a staunch abdesyedna as he claims, because he does not even know how to use dawat ni zabaan which is a must for a true mumin abde.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:49 pm

bro wise guy,

This az is fool and always argues for foolish things.
we are talking a totally different thing and this fool is always out of point, so i many times ignore him for his rediculous behaviour.

may allah grant him some sense.. ameen

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:55 pm

wise_guy wrote: Ammar, I have a question... Why is it that Maula or Shehzada don't give kadam or ziyafat sharaf to poor people or go to their house... ??
Its not true bro.
who said that maula dont give sharaf of kadam or ziyafat to poor??
there are many people who are poor just by wealth not by heart, where maula (t.u.s) visited even did ziyafat.
and i know many of them personally. now please dont ask there name or address believe if you want.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Fri May 17, 2013 1:44 pm

ammar,

I'd like to believe so too. I don't doubt that it probably happens on a small scale (although I only personally know of one in Pakistan years ago). Compared to the ones propagated by sites such as Zeninfosys and general talk/observation among Mumineen, it seems to be a very low ratio of ziyafats given (more accurately, "accepted") between poor and rich.

Not that I agree ziyafats should be so luxurious in the first place.....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 pm

ammar786 wrote: who said that maula dont give sharaf of kadam or ziyafat to poor??
maalumaat and zeninfo say so. they have so far never given details of mola visiting any poor bohra or accepting ziyafat in a fatichar's house. in fact, because of publicity on this forum, they have been told not to give any more details of ziyafats!

but you are right and i agree with you. i personally know of atleast a dozen bohras staying in slums in dharavi and in huts along railway lines in mumbai suburbs whom mola has visited and had a simple meal with them of patli daal and sabzi tarkari with khichdi. mola did not take any salaams from them, instead he gave each poor family 10 lakh rupees each and did nawazish to the head of the family by awarding them titles of mulla and a couple of them he made shaikhs as well.

now please dont ask me to reveal their names or addresses. no one will believe this anyway. in fact, aali qadr muffadal mola is rumoured to be buying a hut in dharavi and stationing an amil there to provide khidmat to poor bohras. the mubarak iftetah of this darul iman is due to be held in july. you are cordially invited.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
ammar786 wrote: who said that maula dont give sharaf of kadam or ziyafat to poor??
maalumaat and zeninfo say so. they have so far never given details of mola visiting any poor bohra or accepting ziyafat in a fatichar's house. in fact, because of publicity on this forum, they have been told not to give any more details of ziyafats!
dear p.k AZ,

i cant believe how can you decide from pics posted in this websites that they are poor or rich?? :roll:
please think twice before posting anything.
you are proving yourself again and again that you are p.k who just learned barking.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 22, 2013 1:06 am

Kothar has cleverly interwoven monetory offering with expression of walayat, be it poor or rich, one has to shell out some moolah to get the sharaf. Kothar cannot risk separating this two factors. Every minute of "Kothari Royals" is revenue generating when spent in Ziyafats. So they club all the ‘Chillar Party’ into one big group and finish the formalities in a hush. We can call it “Samuh/Majmui-Ziyafat”.

Rich and elites who shell out “Faakher Najwaa” summing into crores by currency, gold, diamonds etc are given special treatment, more personal time with Dai, more passes and complimentary titles.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed May 22, 2013 2:39 am

humanbeing wrote: Rich and elites who shell out “Faakher Najwaa” summing into crores by currency, gold, diamonds etc are given special treatment, more personal time with Dai, more passes and complimentary titles.
Even that is now passe... Now the Kothar has become so bold that people who pay a forture for ziyafat, nikah etc are not given enough cards so that the entire family of say 5-6 people can do salam... & still people don't mind it... Such is the faith of abdes and on top of that such is the faith of Kothar on common abdes that they (abdes) will do anything irrespective of the conditions... This should be a case study in top Business schools on how to increase loyalty among customers on top of bad customer service !