Bohras looking for help

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Humsafar

Re: Bohras looking for help

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:08 am

Bohra spring wrote: So is the answer to my specific question ..."NO THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR CREATING A GREENFIELD PDB CENTRE" ?
What kind of support are you looking for? Please be specific.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:03 pm

There was a question from another commentator whether there is Madrasa in so and so place, Admin said No.

I am asking if there is none and a group of frustrated Bohras wants to setup a community centre parallel to Mainstream dawoodi markuz is there precedence or capacity for PDB to assist a greenfield site to be established...

Do you have a recipe or documents for the group to start taking guidance , ?

Let us pick an example ...Dubai....how does one setup a PDB murkuz when none exists but a group wants to deviate.

If there is no offshore support then just say so .

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Where is the Greenfield site and how many people are there? In the past reformist mullas and waezeens from Udaipur have gone to reformist jamats in other countries especially to deliver Mohurram sermons. For the new markaz we can share our experiences, you can come visit us or we can send people over if you can pay for their travel expenses and accommodation. You can visit us in Udaipur, the UK, Canada or the USA. We've reformist centres in all these place. Let us know what specific help you need and we will do our best to help out.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:03 am

Humsafar wrote:Where is the Greenfield site and how many people are there? In the past reformist mullas and waezeens from Udaipur have gone to reformist jamats in other countries especially to deliver Mohurram sermons. For the new markaz we can share our experiences, you can come visit us or we can send people over if you can pay for their travel expenses and accommodation. You can visit us in Udaipur, the UK, Canada or the USA. We've reformist centres in all these place. Let us know what specific help you need and we will do our best to help out.

Humsafar Thank you for the offer this will be handy information as the group evolves and progresses...

Rising Star

Unread post by Rising Star » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:15 am

I would like to participate in election as a rightful candidate....

albader

Unread post by albader » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:00 am

bohra looking for help...but everybody cant get help from jamaat..we have to make fund and help poor people who really need help...and we keep record that how many mumineen get help and comes out from trouble....Mr.Asghar vasanwala running one welfare but its for all muslim not only for bohra...please do needful for poor people.....

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:21 am

Can vasanwala show us till date what charity he has done with is own money and collected from others

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:27 am

KM1 wrote:Can vasanwala show us till date what charity he has done with is own money and collected from others
Why do not you ask your Masters and Fat Shazaadas what charities they have done with their own money and when was the last time they worked like any regular human being to earn an income like all those ABDES from whom they collect Wajebaats

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:55 pm

KM1 wrote:Can vasanwala show us till date what charity he has done with is own money and collected from others
can syedna show us till date how many masajids he has built with his own money and collected from others?

can syedna show us how much money he has put into building saifee hospital and collected from others?

can syedna show us till date how many madrasas he has built with his own money and collected from others?

can syedna show us till date whether he has built any damn thing with his own money and collected from others?

Rising Star

Unread post by Rising Star » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
can syedna show us till date how many masajids he has built with his own money and collected from others?

can syedna show us how much money he has put into building saifee hospital and collected from others?

can syedna show us till date how many madrasas he has built with his own money and collected from others?

can syedna show us till date whether he has built any damn thing with his own money and collected from others?
syedna dont need to spend any thing,

how can u forget muffy is jaan and maal kaa malik of all dumb abdes? :roll:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:49 am

dear KM1, why are you hitting the axe in your own foot by asking such stupid question like this. Such foolish question acts as gasoline here. Or are you a reformist yourself who is acting like an orthodox bohra to start a mischief

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Fri May 03, 2013 10:43 am

some body posted this on dawoodibohra facebook fan page

Hi all,

Myself kiran shrimali writing this Massage to all Bohra people that i am tiring to help a Tasneem Bohra Muslim at Sewri TB Hospital Mumbai. She is an widow and surfing from Tuberculosis from last 7 - 8 month she is admitted at Sewri Hospital. She is financially poor and no one around her else then her younger son to help. I meet her while my sister got admitted at the same place next to her. She told me to get some help an Being human i have tried to collect some help for her and gave her. Today i came to know that there is this trust "http://www.anjumaneshiateali.org/resources.php" who collect donation from there own Bohra member and help there own Bohra community member. When i tried to get some Help from them and inform them about her they didn't answer me and Ignore me. So i Request you all kindly come ahead and help her. People can rich directly at Tasneem Bohra, ward no 6(Ladies ward), 2nd Floor, Sewri TB Hospital. Murtuza her son Name. Plz Come forward for this........

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 03, 2013 3:36 pm

MunkirNakir wrote:Today i came to know that there is this trust "http://www.anjumaneshiateali.org/resources.php" who collect donation from there own Bohra member and help there own Bohra community member. When i tried to get some Help from them and inform them about her they didn't answer me and Ignore me.
Shame on these people, where does all the money extorted from Ziafats, Mafsusiyats, Hadiyats, Wajebat and money for burying the dead go !!!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat May 04, 2013 4:19 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
MunkirNakir wrote:Today i came to know that there is this trust "http://www.anjumaneshiateali.org/resources.php" who collect donation from there own Bohra member and help there own Bohra community member. When i tried to get some Help from them and inform them about her they didn't answer me and Ignore me.
Shame on these people, where does all the money extorted from Ziafats, Mafsusiyats, Hadiyats, Wajebat and money for burying the dead go !!!
dear ghulam muhammed.. what purpose does your cliched comment serve.... apart from diverting from the topic...

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sat May 04, 2013 6:21 am

wise_guy wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Shame on these people, where does all the money extorted from Ziafats, Mafsusiyats, Hadiyats, Wajebat and money for burying the dead go !!!
dear ghulam muhammed.. what purpose does your cliched comment serve.... apart from diverting from the topic...[/quote]

how is it diverting from topic?

topic it self is to show how no bohra is getting help from kothar and billions of dollars collected every ramadan are drained in gattar in ayyashi by kothari goons.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat May 04, 2013 7:07 am

MunkirNakir wrote: dear ghulam muhammed.. what purpose does your cliched comment serve.... apart from diverting from the topic...

how is it diverting from topic?

topic it self is to show how no bohra is getting help from kothar and billions of dollars collected every ramadan are drained in gattar in ayyashi by kothari goons.
Almost everybody is already aware & knows about the money thing of the kothar...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 04, 2013 3:46 pm

wise_guy wrote:dear ghulam muhammed.. what purpose does your cliched comment serve.... apart from diverting from the topic...
Brother, my comment itself is an integral part of the topic under discussion, just tax your brains a bit more and you will understand what I said.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Subject: bhendi bazar project
this is very imortant mail for you .sir we have one property in bhendi bazar in rangwala chaal bldg room no 2
we are six nominee of this property thats why please dont sign any agreement/sell deed without absence of any nominee.
please reply as soon as possible
i m waiting of your valueable reply
thanks

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon May 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Admin wrote:Subject: bhendi bazar project
this is very imortant mail for you .sir we have one property in bhendi bazar in rangwala chaal bldg room no 2
we are six nominee of this property thats why please dont sign any agreement/sell deed without absence of any nominee.
please reply as soon as possible
i m waiting of your valueable reply
thanks
admin,

since when did you become the buyer of properties in bhendi bazaar?? please put this poor and simple guy out of his misery by letting him know that this is not an abdesyedna site! perhaps that will give him a bigger shock than losing his property... careful how you couch your response or he might suffer a heart attack!

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri May 24, 2013 9:39 am

Subject: JAMAN NI THAALI
Message: the thaali that comes in kondhwa area has lost its quality of food.most of the vegetables are undercooked which causes health problems.please look into this matter or we will have to stop the thaali.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 24, 2013 10:22 am

May be it was Salad and the bohraji got confused.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Fri May 24, 2013 12:26 pm

this just shows how dumb an abde can be, they cant even make out this website is run by reformist from udaipur and it doesnt belongs to kothar. :roll:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri May 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Sikander wrote:this just shows how dumb an abde can be, they cant even make out this website is run by reformist from udaipur and it doesnt belongs to kothar. :roll:

its not about dumbness... There are millions or even more than a billion people (may be) still in the world who are not technology or internet savvy enough to understand internet... let alone distinguishing at the first glance between a website... Even many tech savvy people are fooled by phishing websites... Mr. Sikander, you are dumb to not understand the reality

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Admin wrote:Subject: JAMAN NI THAALI
Message: the thaali that comes in kondhwa area has lost its quality of food.most of the vegetables are undercooked which causes health problems.please look into this matter or we will have to stop the thaali.
admin,

i wish to help this guy. can you please send me his email? i am familiar with the mawaid committee members of the masjid located in kondhwa, pune.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat May 25, 2013 6:28 am

Sikander wrote:this just shows how dumb an abde can be, they cant even make out this website is run by reformist from udaipur and it doesnt belongs to kothar. :roll:
There is nothing dumb the abdes know this is the site where the Admin cares ..and do you know the kothar reads this site more then their own zeninfo..this site has real popular commentary and news...undoctored voice of the people.

rather than teasing abdes let them come...soon you will have arzi also being channelled ...i amn waiting for wajebat also to be collected via this site.... :lol:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat May 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Bohra spring wrote:soon you will have arzi also being channelled ...i amn waiting for wajebat also to be collected via this site.... :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue May 28, 2013 9:39 am

Subject: scholarship
Asslamu Alikum,
My Daughter is Studying in AMC Dental Self Finance Collage 1st year BDS At Ahmadabad, My self living in wadi , Badri mohalla Vadodara, Gujarat 390017. My Cast IS Muslim Alavi Vohra. My early Income IS Above 2 lakhs and the Collage Fee is 2.50 Lakhs per year So I Kindly Request You to help as
Regards Request
Kudahafiz

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue May 28, 2013 11:30 am

Subject: Required Qardan Hasana
Message: I am a resident of Pune and I require qardan against 50% of gold. Qardan Amount is 4,50,000/- repayment in 36 months.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 28, 2013 1:32 pm

it is quite an eye-opener that ordinary abdes write in here with their problems and issues looking for help. it proves that this site does draw attention. it also proves that ordinary bohras are simpletons enough to be unable to distinguish between this site and their own fanatic websites.

it is quite possible that some of them do understand and realise that this is a progressive bohra site, but still hope that we will help. i must give credit to admin for remaining neutral in this business.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 28, 2013 2:27 pm

One question though, do the questions get re-directed to the proper channels? Does the Admin inform the people who send these emails seeking help that this is not the right place to take care of these issues?