Melbourne jamaat

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Ozdundee

Melbourne jamaat

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Melbourne jamat several members are raising concerns they are unhappy with the Amil and his desire for more salams, sabeel inflation , etc. Are you ayan members of Forest Hill , Melbourne sure you are doing everything that is legal, not repatriating funds illegally?, allowing FGM, aha, illegal cooks on 457, ...you know what I am meaning.

He may not be reading Sydney news, he should stop making the same mistakes, stop preaching and leading the orthodox down a dangerous path. I will be in Melbourne for the next 12 months. Let us see if we can get a project to help the victims and restore freedom and power to the people. He is surrounded by die hard jesters...mates are you really sure you want to still feel you are living in a Republic of Bohra that only has your own laws. Let the show begin. If you have any silly ideas of importing oppression as in form of a Zada during Ramadhan.. Good luck in this charged environment, Denis Napthine and his team are already across what is happening across the border they just need some examples to get involved . And by the way running the Aussie operations from the south is a pipe dream even if Surat has suggested you take over in the future, Australia is a changed landscape for ever out of reach from Surat control and oppression, for a very long time leave us alone to map out our destiny or other way to say we are light touch out post . May our paths cross this winter. Yours truly Formerly OzM

think

Re: Melbourne jamaat

Unread post by think » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 am

what ever you do, I beseach you do not import zada. Atlanta has had a bitter, bitter experience when a fly by night zada was here only for a weekend. If fanatics think they are going to get a lot of duaa, then be prepared to empty your pockets, get the shirts off your back and even lower your pants, the zada will still want more.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Fellow reformists this how you can stop the imports ...let us for argument call it entrapment.

This however does not apply to the Amil who is on the work, priest visa. He can do what he does. But.....for a naive zada

A Zada or jamia ustad arrives on tourist or visitor visa...and enters a masjid for prayers or enters a home for jya-fat ...all is fine until now ...
The moment he seats on a ghadali or thakat...bang he is leading a congregation...he has breached visa conditions...so he goes on collects salams, or najwa...he has got involved in monetary transaction..another bang...more breaches ...he happily is wadai...departs...at the airport forgets to declare income even if he has used a mule to extradite or export funds...still more breaches...

Now as he is trying to board his plane...you or I can be waiting for final farewell ...and the boys in blue with steel bracelets ...

Now reformists try this next time and stop complaining after the oppressive abuses ...walk the talk.... . Any smart ass don't respond by thinking I was foolish to post my secret strategy in public...this is to cover issues of ignorance, sir, you honour, me lord, I did not know it was wrong so please forgive me this time, it is my first offence... when I get the bangs collected and the Shikar is got...

Zada...if you get this message and I am sure slowly but surely someone will discuss this...beware of dangers of foreign travels...the hunters are being hunted

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:41 am

Some interesting progress I can report with confidence...as I have always stated I will ensure the Australian backyard has enough pesticide to prevent feral zadas or Mansoos ever feeling he can walk this land and con us into Ziafats or najwa or sending arrogant Amils.

After considerable lobbying and leveraging the society concern of rogue Islamic priests the below immigration rules have been changed and Bohra Amils in the future have to comply. Note these rules apply to any religious worker. But is most useful to us bohras as we are the most likely victims of religious abuse.

With these new conditions the jamaat ayan in Melbourne and Sydney should take caution that if they try any stunts , someone will report and also for reformists under freedom of information , we can use the member of parliament to request information and table it in parliament if it is in public interest .

This is something that can be implemented in any city in any western democracy or country eg Canada, Scandinavia , France , etc to prevent oppression , however Australia has some of the toughest immigration rules.

From 24 November 2012 Religious Worker visa (subclass 428) will no longer be open to new applicants.
See: Temporary Work (Long Stay) Activity (Subclass 401) visa
In its place the new visa has the following conditions
Religious Worker stream: to be a full-time religious worker, serving the religious objectives of a religious institution in Australia.

This visa allows you to:

stay in Australia for the period of the nominated position, with a maximum stay of two years
do the work or activity specified in your nomination
bring eligible family members with you to Australia
enter and leave Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid.

Before you can apply for this visa:

an organisation must become an approved sponsor
an approved sponsor must nominate you for a particular position.

You must be able to comply with following sponsorship obligations.

cooperate with inspectors
tell the department when certain events occur
keep records
provide records and information
not recover certain costs from a sponsored applicant
pay costs incurred by the Commonwealth to locate and remove an unlawful non-citizen
ensure that the sponsored applicant works or participates in the nominated occupation, program or activity
secure an offer of a reasonable standard of accommodation (for volunteer positions in the Sports or Religious Worker stream only)
pay travel costs to enable the religious worker to leave Australia (Religious Worker stream only)
pay travel costs to enable the worker to travel to and leave Australia (Domestic Worker (Executive) stream only)
make the same position available to Australian exchange participants (Exchange stream only) .
You are responsible for meeting all your obligations, even if you have authorised someone else to act on your behalf, including a migration agent.

Cooperate with inspectors
You must cooperate with inspectors appointed under the Migration Act 1958 in determining whether:

a sponsorship obligation is being, or has been, complied with
there are other circumstances in which the department may take administrative action in relation to your other obligations.

You must comply with your obligations as a sponsor. The department monitors how well you are complying and whether the visa holders are keeping their visa conditions.

The department monitors you while you are a sponsor and for up to five years after you cease being a sponsor. The department does this monitoring routinely and in response to information provided to the department. It does this in three main ways:

exchanging information with other Commonwealth, state and territory government agencies, including the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations and the Australian Taxation Office
writing to you to ask for information in accordance with the obligation to provide records and information – the department will write to you directly unless you have authorised someone else, including migration agents, to act and receive information on your behalf
site visits usually to the sponsored business premises, with or without notice.
You may also be investigated by Commonwealth officers called inspectors. Inspectors have certain investigative powers under the Migration Act 1958. Failure to cooperate with inspectors is a breach of the sponsorship obligations and the department may take action against the sponsor, which can be in the form of sanctions.

Sanctions for failing to satisfy your sponsorship obligations
If you do not meet your obligations, the department could take one or more of the following actions:

Administrative
you could be barred from sponsoring more people for a specified time
you could be barred from applying for approval to be a sponsor, in relation to this visa or another one
all of your existing approvals as a sponsor could be cancelled.
Civil
the department can apply to a court for a civil penalty order of up to AUD51 000 for a corporation and AUD10 200 for an individual for each failure
the department can issue an infringement notice of up to AUD10 200 for a body corporate and AUD2040 for an individual for each failure.

Now on the second phase where a Zada or Mansoos thinks they can fly in and fly out....if you enter on tourist visa and abuse it's condition you know what will happen !
The Visitor visa (subclass 600) is for people who want to travel Australia as tourists, for business or to visit family. It is a temporary visa.

This visa lets you travel to Australia to:

have a holiday or visit family and friends in Australia
study in Australia for up to three months
engage in business activities while in Australia, provided you:
do not work for or provide services to a business or organisation in Australia
do not sell goods or services to the public.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:32 am

I feel that the Kothar doesn't even care about the Australian operations of its business. It is more important to focus on Middle East, Africa, India etc where majority of its revenue is generated. Australia could be just a drop in the ocean...

Starwars

Unread post by Starwars » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:09 am

wise_guy wrote:I feel that the Kothar doesn't even care about the Australian operations of its business. It is more important to focus on Middle East, Africa, India etc where majority of its revenue is generated. Australia could be just a drop in the ocean...
True, because they can corrupt the governments of others if not Australia.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 am

That is good they don't care about Oz ...they can stay out. And a few reformists will make sure this is not a walk in the park!

Let us not make the mistake the US and British made 20 years ago in allowing these parasites in and now they have got themselves established and difficult to stop spreading their corrupt oppressive agenda.

Prevention is better than cure.

As I have always stated I defend my territory ...what you do where you are that is the responsibility of reformists in their own territory .

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 pm

ozdundee, todays news is that some mullas were caught in human traficking mullas from indonesia to austrailia in small fishing boats. The oze police were on the case for almost a year and finally the whole ring was busted.
can you reflect on exactly who were these mullas. The news said some were from Pakistan and some from Afghanistan.