Spartanburg Amils new Approach a Good example

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Zali110

Spartanburg Amils new Approach a Good example

Unread post by Zali110 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:30 am

i received this video from one of my friends from Spartanburg , he couldnt stop talking about how today his amil surprised them with a game and a unique way to show how madrasa and teachings are taught , he said they were under impression that amil teaching would be a boring environment were children were oppressed but seeing his nature and how he approached adults as well as kids , how small kids were playing with him and running towards him is a nice example of new generation amils , who have learnt way to communicate with fellow beings , with love and diginity , i live in atlanta and would love one day to go and talk and meet with this Amil , have heard good stuff about him ,also have heard how spartanburg moomineen are now coming together and specially in sherullah have 90% attendance everyday , Kudos to Them , hope other amils read this and follow such ways , if you know any such amil please post here so we and others know there are good amils in our community
other those who will see this message will take it the wrong way but thats how they are , we have to share the good in our community unless we are just here to downgrade us im talking about those sunnis like azulfikar and gm and others who just arent even PDB bohras but sunnis they are not even shia and they are the ones who write the most in this forum , im was a hardcore PBD but after seeing what i see here i have soft corner for the other side .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvf6XBEx ... e=youtu.be

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Spartanburg Amils new Approach a Good example

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:06 am

zali,

it would be great indeed if bohras were to post examples of good amils, if there are in fact such rare specimens existing in the bohra universe.

we always acknowledge if there is something positive taking place, but such instances are very far and few in between.

what makes this post suspect though is that a self-confessed 'hardcore pdb" as he likes to call himself, is so easily converted just by seeing this puerile video, which shows a few bohra men, women and children taking part in some very amateurish q&a sessions, conducted by 2 mulla types. i personally don't see anything so earth-shaking there, neither any new technologies nor any revolutionary new methods of teaching. the video purports to be showing bohras learning dawat ni zubaan, but it all seems to be like nursery tales and 'dumb' charades, with adults acting like 'dumb' kids.

zali, you are not fooling us one bit by pretending to have been one of ours and now being re-born as a die-hard abde! from your posting one thing seems clear. you are a moron and will remain a moron. you perfectly belong in such frolicking groups of abdes. happy 'getting screwed' ramadan to you!

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:22 am

found this video too, seems like the amil is doing great job there too in bundi , can anyone from bundi explain how and what he does and how this video came about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wi0aL4NkEU

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:29 am

Another Working Amil Promoting Bohraship and his Town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhNHY4t2OHM

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:36 am

Another Amil in Action , keeping our cities and neighbours clean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOCfJ6-K9ak

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:39 am

Well as usual the brain dead abde Zalil has shown his true color by ending his conversations with LANAATS AND THAT TOO IN THE MONTH OF RAMADAN. This is the only charity they can do , give out Laanats without any refrence. seems for Abdes after that national anthem of Waza E Funa, their rallying cry is Lanaat on Awal-Saani and Salis

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:03 am

Hello ZALIL
You are not the Admin to decide who is welcome or not THIS IS NOT YOUR MARKAZ FEEL YOURSELF LUCKY THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO VISIT THIS FORUM WHERE WE DO NOT ASK FOR I CARD TO WRITE OR EXPRESS YOUR OPINION

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:21 am

Hey Zali, why do u utter lanat here. It makes ur stand more weak. Remember proper words r key to make ur point and not by such high passion.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:49 am

my view of zali was vindicated in only one post when the moron went from mouthing platitudes to mouthing laanats, as brother sbm has eloquently pointed out.

zali, fyi, we are all bohras, dawoodi bohras to be precise. we were all born into dawoodi bohra-ism, but most of us have either boycotted the cult or severely reduced our involvement with them. your immature and childish attempts to insult us by sending laanats on some mysterious characters whom you call 'awwal sani saalis' is beyond my comprehension. pray, who are these awwal sani ... etc? can you clarify in more detail?

btw, zali, can you get us the same freedoms that you are enjoying here to come and abuse (not that we want to abuse) on your ass-licker sites like maalumat and zeninfo etc?

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:15 am

regarding spartanburg; grown ups are playing children's games, look at the size of the amil he is cunning to brainwash these guillables by playing games with them. He is clearing his way to collect max dollars.
the otther places where food is being served , no one mentions the amount being collected from each family for the food.. I wonder if the shezadas eat this food or they only live on fruits and dryfruits.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:58 pm

“O children of Adam, do not let the devil entice you just like he caused your parents to be evicted from Paradise, stripping them of their garments to expose their private parts to them. He and his tribe see you from where you cannot see them. We have appointed the devils as allies of those who do not believe.” 7:27

"And as for the foremost among the believers, the first of the Immigrants and the Helpers, and those who followed them in the best manner, Allah is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with Him; and He has prepared for them Gardens beneath which flow rivers." (9:100)

"Do not abuse my Companions. By the One in Whose hand is my life, were one of you to expend in charity an amount of gold equal to Mount Uhud, he would not receive the reward for a mudd [1] of food given in charity by one of them." [Bukhari and Muslim]
Zali you ave crossed the line of acceptable behaviour . You cannot even deceive properly.. ...really ...your statements sound very abde ..you must be trying to trap reformists as anti Sunni. You really want to play this game?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:54 pm

@admin
Please throw this guy out.
+
Yes I second it the only difference it has to be ZALIL who is showing his Jahalat
Where is Br Zinger who had been lecturing us about abuse what is his brother in tow ZALIL is doing? Oh I forgot he does not visit this forum because many of us are abusing the KOTHARI GOONS but I suppose he has his blinds on when his abde brother does the same.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Zali110 wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:

1. everyone start sending laanats on sunnis leader characters whom we all call 'awwal sani saalis' is my utmost comprehension.

2. pray, who are these awwal sani ... etc? can you clarify in more detail?
you just said it , Lannat on Awal Sani Salis your 3 leaders who tried to kill prophet , who tried to boycott him , idiots like u
zali,

atleast have the honesty that when you quote someone, do not insert words of your own invention. in what you quote above purporting to be from me, the 1st line is not mine. i don't know if that is a mistake or a sign of your gutter character.

and oh btw, your heaping insults on past figures from islamic history does not upset me one bit, if that's what you are trying to achieve like a kid throwing tantrums. what it only serves to show is what a low-down worm you are.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 am

SBM wrote:
@admin
Please throw this guy out.
+
Yes I second it the only difference it has to be ZALIL who is showing his Jahalat
Where is Br Zinger who had been lecturing us about abuse what is his brother in tow ZALIL is doing? Oh I forgot he does not visit this forum because many of us are abusing the KOTHARI GOONS but I suppose he has his blinds on when his abde brother does the same.
SBM saab, since you called for me, here i am.

To be absolutely honest and truthful in this month of Ramzan, i REALLY did not read this post until just now. so when i was agreeing with you that there is abuse from our side, i took it for granted because yes, we do, i do not deny it, but people from your side are no less in dishing out the choicest of abuses and ridicule and scorn on us.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:33 am

And a BTW to my post above, you can abuse the Kothar as long and loud as you want.

We wont condemn you, but we certainly will not stop you either :mrgreen:

they are getting what they deserve :wink:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:44 am

Zali abusing the companions to get to reformists is a by weak tactic. How will your abuses change facts of history or change the faith of over a billion Muslims?

Many of us are not Sunnis nor Shias we are sympathetic to both sides

your such extreme views you hold leads to hatred and animosity . If you are as smart as you suggest you would have known what is happening in Pakistan. Because of your utterances you publicly state you as Bohras are portraying actions that are anti Muslims. This will have long term consequences as the Internet is a public forum.

If you are hurling insults to the departed companions who have not been part of our recent arguments because of our criticism of the diai, is not far from how terrorists behave . Your are attacking the innocent respected leaders for our fight. Why are you so psychopathic ? What will this achieve ?

If you want to suggest that we are hurt yes we are and sorry that you hold such deep rooted evil in your heart because this is so unnecessary , especially in Ramzan. I believe the Quran is testimony and you will pay a heavy penalty when you meet the creator. It is your practise because of your recent teachings vs what the Prophet SAW has stated. Are you sure you want to risk the wrath of the Prophet SAW by loose talk !

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:18 am

haha seems like admin has sided with sunnis as he removed all my post and stops my post , its ok if they abuse our dais name by calling names , and uttering bad words in regards to them while if we do it , the admin gets scared and stops our post , im not afraid this is your portal do what you have to do , but fact remains fact , see the proper history and even sunnis know what i said was true , they cant hide the fact , well so far i dont see any abuse from their side so ill calm down and wont continue my crusade but the minute they start , you better believe ill blast my way with even more abuse then you can imagine , if i can fight with my own side for the right then u can better believe ill fight with the opposite even harder , consider this my warning...... :twisted:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:48 am

Zali what is wrong with you..if you continue this path I will seek that you be banned .

You can abuse me or our reformists but stop hurling abuses to Sunni leaders they have nothing to do with our reformists fights. They have not inspired it or are unaware of our motives. This plea is not that we are affected emotionally by your insults but we are being rational and fair. Do not naively drag the Sunni Shia divisions on this site. Those issues can escalate into life and death consequences for your abdes and other Bohras.

If you have ideological statements which we have not heard off why The first 3 Khalifa in your opinion have issues with Shia beliefs you can start a topic and discuss in a civilised intellectual manner that does not included cursing or insulting . But this is separate and keep the 2 issues separate.

Surely you are not elevating the diai debate to ahlul bayt level. I caution you.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 pm

When lanats are said by abde mumins to other members theirs posts are deleted by Admin , but when Mansoos is said Manhoos and Syedna is compared with Yazid and many more disrespectful words are said Admin does not cares.

Sad !

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Zali110 wrote: you better believe ill blast my way with even more abuse then you can imagine , if i can fight with my own side for the right then u can better believe ill fight with the opposite even harder , consider this my warning...... :twisted:
zali, for all your bravado, surely you are aware of the fact that even syedna had to swallow humble pie and apologise on national tv in 1987 for uttering laanats against the first 3 khalifas. his foolishness caused the death of 6 bohras, serious injuries to 22 and property losses running into several crores.

if you think you can do better than the syedna's cowardice, then i suggest you move to saudi arabia or pakistan, climb up onto a minaret and shout abuses to your heart's content. let us see how your roars soon turn into a pussy whimper!

what is side-splitting funny for us is that all your swagger is misplaced, all those whom you are railing at as being sunni's and wahabi's etc are progressive bohras. in your simpleton and retarded mind, all opposition to the loot and exploitation of the kothar is equated with being sunni. grow up and come down to reality. no point in tiltting at windmills like the eccentric don quixote! fool..

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 am

murtaza2152 wrote:When lanats are said by abde mumins to other members theirs posts are deleted by Admin , but when Mansoos is said Manhoos and Syedna is compared with Yazid and many more disrespectful words are said Admin does not cares.

Sad !
Murtaza I can understand your objection for abuses to Sayedna , however that gives your colleagues no right to recklessly attack a third sect to create chaos and push this site into dangerous territory.

If you object to Sayedna being abused or feel this is unacceptable you can raise it with the Admin. It is your responsibility to report issues, not his/her job to edit blogs.

Bohra spring is not associated with running of this site or registered member of the PDB, but however receives good service from this site as a freelance commentator and reformist .