Islamabad visit

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
questions

Islamabad visit

Unread post by questions » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 pm

I have learnt that syedna is visiting Islamabad on official visit . Can anyone confirm if it is syedna or mansoos on route back from Africa trip.

think

Re: Islamabad visit

Unread post by think » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:55 pm

this is nothing new. sometime back one of the zadas i.e. abbas bhaisaheb visited islamabad to rub shoulders with the politicians of the country . he was treated just like a commoner by the punjabi beaurocratical machinery. he came back to karachi after having flown first class and achieved nothing.. what a waste of time and money. why does a religious person need to visit the beaurocratic machinery of Pakistan? That is a dangerous game.

rang

Unread post by rang » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:01 am

Yes arriving this week. Not a good time as we have experienced in the past just last year when Bomb exploded at Barkat e Hydari. These ppl will get PROTOCOLE but what about the Ordinary Mumins?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Islamabad abhi Bohra ke liye ho jayega zyaada BARBAAD !!

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 pm

abdes are rushing from karachi to pindi. There will be grand opening of masjid in pindi. more la more la.

rang

Unread post by rang » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:07 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Islamabad abhi Bohra ke liye ho jayega zyaada BARBAAD !!
GOD Forbids, but It's a high risk not for the Bohra's only but also for the other Sects living in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Laskhar e Jhangvi the most Terror group is active in Punjab. Just few years Back they attacked the GHQ (Army Head Quarters) which is just a mile from our Masjid ( At Hathi Chowk Saddar). These Laskhar PPL are Mad and their ultimate Goal is to achive Sahadat by killing the enemys and getting killed by them, that's why they are not afraid of death. Historical facts are that the British, Russians and the Americans were so afraid of them that in the War with Afghanistan they ran away leaving their Military equipment and shoes behind, which was collected by these Mujahidins and were later sold at Karachi's old cloth markets (Lunda BAzar) .
Laskar e Jhangvi belong from the Jhung in Punjab. They are so strong that they have built their government within the government of Pakistan. These peoples are financed by the Saudi Government.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:01 am

money talks. muffi needs to go to every city ,village and town to advertise himself as haqiqi moula. There will even be nikah ceremonies and misaak ceremonies in pindi. Mufi does not care about the consequences of the bohris living there as long as the abdes have bribed the authorities enough for his collecting the najwa and salams and escaping quickly out of pindi.

rang

Unread post by rang » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:00 am

I wish to ask a question to all my Dear Brother Abdes, and hope to get a positive and informative answer to strengthen my faith which is currently in the state of confusion and dismay.
Since for the last 1 year many Bohra Brothers were killed in Karachi. All the killings were Targeted and planed. In the History of Bohra I don’t remember anyone killed in Bomb Blast anywhere in the world except 1 Bohra Shk . Who was also a Diwan of Shdz. Idrees Bahi Saheb, and he was killed in 1987 Bomb Blast in Saddar where his body was torn in pieces and his head was stuck on a nearby hanging Pole of a Glass Shop.
Now what I want to ask is when Ali Qadar Maula Visited Karachi last week, He should have visited the families of all the victims and console them? ‘ LOGO AGAR APP NA AGAL APNA DUKH PER NA ROIA TUO KAINA PASAEY JAEE’. A Few minutes visit to each family would have given relief from their pain and suffering. There’s a young Godhrawala’s Sons in Barakat e Haydri. When the Blast took place he was standing in the Balcony of his 4th. Floor house. The ball bearing hit him on the stomach and out came all the intestines. He was operated 7 time but still in bed because he can’t afford a Good Hospital. His Dad just died a few months Back and His mother is running the house by stitching the Cloths and Making Topi. What I want to ask that in Karachi there were about 10 Ziafat and 20 Hadiat. Each Hadit cost 80 Lakhs Rupees. If Ali Kadar would have given just a pinch salt of money , wouldn’t it have been a great relief for the Deceased Families and the direct victims.

I still remember when the Great Amitab Bachan was injured while shooting the movie ‘ QULI’, SMB visited him at the Hospital. What I want to ask my Brother Abdes ‘ARE BOHRAS UNTOUCHABLE OR HAQEER’ When a Dai can Visit Amitab why can’t a Dia visit a suffering Mumin.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 am

I am glad you put this post up. Please understand, this kothar is a business 100%. They are putting wool over people"s eyes. everyone can pray for anyone, but the important thing is "who Allah listens to" or does he listen ,or does it his way". If someone is telling you that he is going to hold your hand and lead you into jannat, that is a big lie. He himself is unsure where he will be.
The Rasool, every time he went into sajda after prayers ,his only supplication to Allah was " astakfirullah" allah please forgive me. That should tell you enough about this hoodwinking by the kothar.
My appeal to all, read the quraan, and try to understand the best way you can . allah will help , since he is the auther of the quraan.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:53 pm

rang wrote:When a Dai can Visit Amitab why can’t a Dia visit a suffering Mumin.
By visiting a celebrity the Dai gets a photo ops with him which he is so fond of, the media is there to cover his visit and he gets due publicity as per his PRO programme. Now will any news channel or newspaper even bother to put even a one liner on their channels if he visits an unknown poor guy lying in a remote corner of a hospital ??

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Rang,
What you say is true, but do you expect from this mafia clergy? Yes, they think of Bohras as hakeer and treat them as such. And what is most tragic is that Bohra abdes accept it lying down, always asking for more. The mafia clergy have lost all morality and abdes all dignity.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:58 pm

One only loose morality if they had owned it....zadas and Mansoos do not regret loss of morality , probably they do not even consider their actions immoral, as they were brought up in immoral surrounding of treating things, people and freedom as trivial personal property....remember the words ..koy ne ape koy pase chini le....

They cannot understand why small people like you and I in modern world are having issue with their lavish extravagance !

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:27 pm

its time for every one to stop complaining and start taking initiatives...untill you keep looking at them for help, there will be no change in situation.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:58 pm

They demand money , so mumineen give them money. when times change and they need help ,they go to the one who they gave money. Mumineen should be stopped to give them money and to spend that money that they earned for their own welfare. If you want to give zakaat to the poor or needy then do it by yourself. do not appoint a middle man like the kothar to do it for you. least to add they are wealthy enough not to need your zakaat money. No need to give them sadaka or nazurul maqaam either. spend that amount on your own to help another on your own.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

rang wrote:I wish to ask a question to all my Dear Brother Abdes, and hope to get a positive and informative answer to strengthen my faith which is currently in the state of confusion and dismay.
Since for the last 1 year many Bohra Brothers were killed in Karachi. All the killings were Targeted and planed. In the History of Bohra I don’t remember anyone killed in Bomb Blast anywhere in the world except 1 Bohra Shk . Who was also a Diwan of Shdz. Idrees Bahi Saheb, and he was killed in 1987 Bomb Blast in Saddar where his body was torn in pieces and his head was stuck on a nearby hanging Pole of a Glass Shop.
Now what I want to ask is when Ali Qadar Maula Visited Karachi last week, He should have visited the families of all the victims and console them? ‘ LOGO AGAR APP NA AGAL APNA DUKH PER NA ROIA TUO KAINA PASAEY JAEE’. A Few minutes visit to each family would have given relief from their pain and suffering. There’s a young Godhrawala’s Sons in Barakat e Haydri. When the Blast took place he was standing in the Balcony of his 4th. Floor house. The ball bearing hit him on the stomach and out came all the intestines. He was operated 7 time but still in bed because he can’t afford a Good Hospital. His Dad just died a few months Back and His mother is running the house by stitching the Cloths and Making Topi. What I want to ask that in Karachi there were about 10 Ziafat and 20 Hadiat. Each Hadit cost 80 Lakhs Rupees. If Ali Kadar would have given just a pinch salt of money , wouldn’t it have been a great relief for the Deceased Families and the direct victims.

I still remember when the Great Amitab Bachan was injured while shooting the movie ‘ QULI’, SMB visited him at the Hospital. What I want to ask my Brother Abdes ‘ARE BOHRAS UNTOUCHABLE OR HAQEER’ When a Dai can Visit Amitab why can’t a Dia visit a suffering Mumin.

Brother,
i would like to tell one thing and i have made my self clear about this that the whole structure of D.B community is a false flag, they just want to Rule by two things "FEAR" & "BRIBING PEOPLE" so do not expect anything from the (THE DAI) system ,and i think it is of the verge of a Collapse
"May God give us Taufeeq to get the True Knowledge in the Light of the Prophet (S.A.W.W) AND HIS PROGENY" Ameen

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:52 am

Brother rang,

I was born Dawoodi Bohra but later on my education and inclination towards understanding of Quran lead me to thinking everything why it is like that? Then I started to separate myself from this system almost more than 10 years ago. I always think that it is your emaan and good deeds will lead to jannat not the branding or identity of any sect or tribe or community or someone else is responsible for my salvation. As Quran clearly states no one will bear anyone's burden.

Although I disagree with DB faith on many things but I am unable to get answer on the most pivotal belief in DB faith or shia faith that is "Imamat".

My question is if imamat concept is so pivotal in Islam that if you don't believe then you will die as non believer, so why not any single clear verse is not in the Quran? As Quran speaks on small things in detail for example do ablution before salah, if don't have water then do tayammum, if you are doing exchange with someone then write it, and so on.

So again question is why so pivotal concept of imamat is not mentioned?

And if I go into the history so many schism took place on the issue of succession. And now some people are exploiting others through this.

So now I don't give them money if I want to do some charity I do on my own.

Whatever is written is my personal opinion. May Allah guide us to straight path and may we try to understand the Quran as much as possible.

rang

A QUESTION

Unread post by rang » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:55 am

I have a question to ask my Dear Abdes Brothers. When someone recovers from a fatal accident, injuries or illness, we say that Maula e Haney Bachawidido GOD forbids if any Bohra Dies in accident or Bomb Blast can we say ‘Maula e Haney Mare Dido’? Because as per the Islamic faith and Teaching we believe that there is only one source who can give death and life. There is no GOD but ONE. Kindly answer If Maula e Haney Mare Dido is correct then I think in all CHALISWA IZAN CARD WE SHOULD MENTION THAT ' FALANA BHAI / BHAIN MAULA NA KARAM C GUZRI GAYA HAINU CHALISWA NU AAP NEY IZAN CHEY'.

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:53 am

I want to highlight above thing but rang you did it.

Whenever good things happen to them then usually they are very quick to say maula no ehsaan, karam, mojizo and look we are on a correct path and etc etc but when bad things happen like people die in bomb blast, target killing and etc etc then they don't think that now where is the karam, ehsaan and mojizo.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:38 am

when good things happen they are there in the limelight and when bad things happen they scoot away to another country.

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:33 am

rang wrote:I wish to ask a question to all my Dear Brother Abdes, and hope to get a positive and informative answer to strengthen my faith which is currently in the state of confusion and dismay.

What I don't understand is why do people give ziyafats and hadiyats to this Fraud Maula , when they know they will get nothing out of him , and besides if these same people who gave ziyafats have experienced same difficulties in Karachi and have gone through same atrocities , why would they not help mumineen instead of throwing their money to this guy who has nothing to offer to his followers .

think

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:06 am

it is blind belief that this man will wash away all their sins and will hold their hand and take them into jannat. just like other mullas promising hooris waiting for them in heaven if they do their bidding. It is a matter of time me when the bohra mumineen become educated enough to know the truth. The mumineen that have sufferd the attrocities have left the fold and hundreds are leaving when they experience the ridiiculous demands of the kothar for every little occasion. That is the reason and the result of this website's existance.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:37 pm

It is indeed blessing in disguise that forget Mansoos not even an ordinary kothari visited or offered any help. This should be an eye-opener to abdes ......... IF Dai cannot help you in this petty world, where he CAN .... how on earth he is gonna save you in life hereafter??

think

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:50 pm

I know mumineen in karachi who gave big ziafats and had plenty of wealth and thought that if they constantly give ziafat and najwa and big wajebaats and salaams that their wealth will never deplete. guess what it does not work that way. The dai is for the taking not for the giving. Some of those big time saithias to day are penniless and the dawaat does not care a hoot about them. As long as you give money you have respect other than that you are on your own.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:35 am

How is it that the Indian government has no issue with Mansoos and his entourage visiting Pakistan back and forth , while the rest of the public are stopped at customs or visa being denied. Can someone ask an Indian official, how he gets around this procedure ?

think

Unread post by think » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 am

The abdes of houston have made a big mistake by sponsering him and giving him an american passport.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 am

Bohra spring wrote:How is it that the Indian government has no issue with Mansoos and his entourage visiting Pakistan back and forth , while the rest of the public are stopped at customs or visa being denied. Can someone ask an Indian official, how he gets around this procedure ?
When you can felicitate NaMos, Zardaris of the World with the community money, you have no problem getting Visa to anywhere.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Saiyaad wrote:

What I don't understand is why do people give ziyafats and hadiyats to this Fraud Maula , when they know they will get nothing out of him , and besides if these same people who gave ziyafats have experienced same difficulties in Karachi and have gone through same atrocities , why would they not help mumineen instead of throwing their money to this guy who has nothing to offer to his followers .
Good question Why don't they help their poor brethren but are happy to do big FAT salaams and Diyafaats to DAI. Answer is DAI promises BaRAAKAAT BARAKAAT AND BARAKAAT. These rich businessmen wants more money and "DAI ni Dua anne EIK NAZAAR aap ko ka ha se kaaha poha cha daegi" all financially and spiritually. Now your question is why doesn't DAI visit those poor people then only DAI can answer them or ask you local Amil. In my previous post i suggested few tips what our Aka Moula TUS can do. Give Karz -e-hasana to those people without any securities. And free i mean COMPLETE FREE FMB Taahli. Pay tuition fees of orphans and monthly Mawasaat to the widows. Single and childless aged parents and disable mumin should get similar facilities and if Moula cannot visit those people then, Amil should single out such cases and present them in Hazaraat of Moula. If we want reform in this community then using bad language and blame games will not help. A subtle protest from within community where these bhai-sahebs and Amil's are treated like commoners. When i see Abdes standing with their hands folded and kissing the 14 years knees and feet its disgusting. Educate you kids NOT TO do such things. In fact Salaam and Qadaambosi is only for DAI and DAI only. NO salaam to amil or shaikhs or bhai-sahebs anyone.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:46 am

allbird wrote:In fact Salaam and Qadaambosi is only for DAI and DAI only. NO salaam to amil or shaikhs or bhai-sahebs anyone.
You are on the way to reformation, friend … good one … as you discover more disgust and filth in this abde diety, qadambosi for DAI too will sound and look ridiculous.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:39 am

Give Karz -e-hasana to those people without any securities.
by the grace of Allah subhanu I have been active donor in this scheme few years back but when I came to know all poor momeenin are required to submit advance cheques and also how they are humiliated in Amil office I decided not to give a single penny in any such schemes. check your facts again all these loans are given against Cheques and gold ornaments. and most of the time only rich abde takes these loans to flourish their business more and poor remains poor.
Pay tuition fees of orphans and monthly Mawasaat to the widows.
can you tell us in which cities these things are happening?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:16 am

Well, it is impractical to give loans without collateral/security as money matters are such that people (if not all) somehow lose their integrity, especially if it is an unregulated (not bound by any law of the land) system. And especially when it is within the dawat, an institution notorious for unaccountability and corruption. If qardan is given away without collateral, it will be open to more corruption & defaults as then influential people will be able to take away loans on easy terms. Not that this might not be happening already. I understand, how needy and poor will be able to get collateral/security. But I cannot think of any system to resolve this!
Al-Noor wrote:
Give Karz -e-hasana to those people without any securities.
by the grace of Allah subhanu I have been active donor in this scheme few years back but when I came to know all poor momeenin are required to submit advance cheques and also how they are humiliated in Amil office I decided not to give a single penny in any such schemes. check your facts again all these loans are given against Cheques and gold ornaments. and most of the time only rich abde takes these loans to flourish their business more and poor remains poor.
Pay tuition fees of orphans and monthly Mawasaat to the widows.
can you tell us in which cities these things are happening?