Dahod: How Much did the Royal Family Collected...???

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Al Fateh

Muffy arrives in baroda

Unread post by Al Fateh » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Muffy arrives in baroda with all his taam jhaam and fake show off.
Attachments
2013-10-04_08-12_Malumaat.com.jpg

think

Re: Muffy arrives in baroda

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:50 pm

wonder why a religious leader always so close to Allah needs all these security guards, plain clothes security and army type personnel. He has probably done a whole bunch of wrong and is scared of his life.
A religious leader should be freely walking the streets and proclaiming Allah's deen but here we have mansoos being guarded . From whom is he being guarded ? Is his faith in Allah so weak?

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:02 am

just to create importance for own self

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:21 am

think wrote:wonder why a religious leader always so close to Allah needs all these security guards, plain clothes security and army type personnel. He has probably done a whole bunch of wrong and is scared of his life.
A religious leader should be freely walking the streets and proclaiming Allah's deen but here we have mansoos being guarded . From whom is he being guarded ? Is his faith in Allah so weak?
Mafias always afraid of other mafias,rong deed always need protaction.

yusuf78

Unread post by yusuf78 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:16 am

Above pic i believe it came to me in whatsapp and arrive in dahod,, not baroda,

yusuf78

DAHOD wellcoming (whale-coming) to Muffy.

Unread post by yusuf78 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:33 am

Can any one gives what pagalpan is happening in dahod ,, or can some one give true statistics how much salaam and ziyafat he collected ...

think

Re: DAHOD wellcoming (whale-coming) to Muffy.

Unread post by think » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:37 am

baroda is aalia bohra territory with their own Dai. interesting to see the turn of events.

JC

Re: DAHOD wellcoming (whale-coming) to Muffy.

Unread post by JC » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Wait and see ........ soon they will be 'selling' plots and properties in Janat ..... plus FMB and other 'services' in Janat too ..!! Pay here, Live here-after; Pay here, Eat here-after; Pay here, Enjoy here-after .....

Plus 'specail duaas from Maula' you will go to Janat 'straight' ......... at a price of just crores ........

Plus Qadambosi of 51st as soon as your 'arrive' in Janat .......... Accompany 51st to Qadambosi of Imam of your time .......... name your price ........!!!

Now one can ask what about Qadambosi of Panjatan ........ well we all know that 'Rights of Admission are Reserved' for 'Royal Family' ONLY .......... HOW CAN an ordinary abde or amte do such qadambossi?? :)

HMALAK

Dahod: How Much did the Royal Family Collected...???

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:42 am

Dear All,
I would like to know what amount did the so called ROYAL Family collected from the people of Dahod in the form of Ziyafats, Salams, Hadiyats, Mafsuhiyats and all other crappy things???? Could anybody from the Forum get the information??? I have heard the total gross figure of 50 crores being collected by various rasams... And 10 crores are given in Qardan Hasana Scheme which will be eaten by those Ayyanul Jamaats sitting in their offices on the rolling chairs...... So what did the Poor Dahodians get??? Only the Sharaf of Didaar???

Al Fateh

Re: Dahod: How Much did the Royal Family Collected...???

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:01 am

HMALAK wrote:Dear All,
I would like to know what amount did the so called ROYAL Family collected from the people of Dahod in the form of Ziyafats, Salams, Hadiyats, Mafsuhiyats and all other crappy things???? Could anybody from the Forum get the information??? I have heard the total gross figure of 50 crores being collected by various rasams... And 10 crores are given in Qardan Hasana Scheme which will be eaten by those Ayyanul Jamaats sitting in their offices on the rolling chairs...... So what did the Poor Dahodians get??? Only the Sharaf of Didaar???
and also sharaf of getting kicked in balls and butts. hahaha

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:18 am

I have also heard from one of my female friend who had ziyafat at her place about Mufaddal asking her to take his Mojdi and keep it into her cupboard, as it was BARKATI.. Now, I wonder how can a Mansoos project himself and his things as BARKATI when he is yet to take charge at the so called DIvine Position of Dai... I am Bewildered..... I would like to ask Bro HOZEFA to throw some light on the DAHOD Massacre where poor Dahodians were looted...... :evil:

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:47 am

HMALAK wrote:I have also heard from one of my female friend who had ziyafat at her place about Mufaddal asking her to take his Mojdi and keep it into her cupboard, as it was BARKATI.. Now, I wonder how can a Mansoos project himself and his things as BARKATI when he is yet to take charge at the so called DIvine Position of Dai... I am Bewildered..... I would like to ask Bro HOZEFA to throw some light on the DAHOD Massacre where poor Dahodians were looted...... :evil:
your friend was lucky that she was just asked to keep his mojdi in cupboard and not on her head. hahahahaha

simple

Unread post by simple » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:53 am

Bhaio khabar padi k mola achanak kem padhare chhe ?
Najmuddinbhai gangardiwala ni mate padhare chhe
Ghana eva khulasa chhe j bandh barne thavana chhe
Najmuddinbhai ne Mumbai bolavyata pan te java mate tayyar nhota
Dahod na amilsaheb temaj ek shehzada saheb par dahod districtma cash karelo chhe teni sunvaini tarikh aave chhe temaj badha pending kesno nikal karvano chhe
Maula dahod padhare che teni apne khusi che pan maola ne ?????????

Any update on this news

simple

Najmu Gangardiwala (DAHOD) any compromise? ?

Unread post by simple » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 am

Got a massage from whatsup

Bhaio khabar padi k mola achanak kem padhare chhe ?
Najmuddinbhai gangardiwala ni mate padhare chhe
Ghana eva khulasa chhe j bandh barne thavana chhe
Najmuddinbhai ne Mumbai bolavyata pan te java mate tayyar nhota
Dahod na amilsaheb temaj ek shehzada saheb par dahod districtma cash karelo chhe teni sunvaini tarikh aave chhe temaj badha pending kesno nikal karvano chhe
Maula dahod padhare che teni apne khusi che pan maola ne ?????????

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:54 pm

:mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:24 am

sorry, but who is Najmuddinbhai gangardiwala?

whats this story about?

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:06 am

Must be true... I heard he have got his Hadiyat sharaf back and his family's ITS Cards have been unblocked... He was outcasted from DB a few months ago... He was the chairman of Burhani English medium school and Anjuman hospital in Dahod....

simple

Unread post by simple » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:58 am

anajmi wrote:
:mrgreen:
Sorry spelling mistake :D

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:23 am

Any updates on Mr. Najmuddin Gangardiwala??? Where is Bro Hozefa"??? He must be having some.....

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:00 am

HMALAK wrote:Dear All,
and as Kapil Sharma says... "Babaji Ka Thullu" this is what the dahodians get ... but still they are madly following all this stupidity.... like bunch of lambs...

simple

Unread post by simple » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Dahod jamaat n sabab chor...

Look at below calculation for 2 boggie of dehradun for 12 days.
Now look How they fool us

2 boggie cost for 12 days = 1200000.
So per day cost for 2 boggie is 100000.

Now 70 person for 1 boggie n 1000 per person.

140 * 1000 = 140000 perday

So net 40000 benifit for per day.
So 40000 * 12 days mean 480000 total profit...

If we count luxury cost from bandra to bhimdibazaar is 80000 per day then net 400000 profit.

Shame on you guys..... maula na naam par garibo ne luto....

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm

no actually shame is on those who give them money and also sing "ghanu jivo"