Fatwas For Houston Jamaat.

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
New Canuck

Re: Fatwas For Houston Jamaat.

Unread post by New Canuck » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Salaam e Jameel
I just joined the forum, but has been reading and educating myself for a few years.
When Brother Ozdundee said to Canadians to rise on the occasion, I had to join and reply.
We Canadians were the first to stop Dawat-e Hadiyah to get registered, and are still working behind the scenes to
prevent any such or other moves, like smart cards issue of privacy. There are stringent laws in canada about data mining and
protection of privacy.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:12 am

New Canuck wrote:Salaam e Jameel
I just joined the forum, but has been reading and educating myself for a few years.
When Brother Ozdundee said to Canadians to rise on the occasion, I had to join and reply.
We Canadians were the first to stop Dawat-e Hadiyah to get registered, and are still working behind the scenes to
prevent any such or other moves, like smart cards issue of privacy. There are stringent laws in canada about data mining and
protection of privacy.
well done mashAllah , keep fighting ..a bit rivalry is good ! My dear friend AZ is missed!

FakhruddinMAdamji

Unread post by FakhruddinMAdamji » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Can anyone fill me in on different kinds of collections that have to be paid per year to be a member of the community these days? That is in order to get an ID?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:14 am

FakhruddinMAdamji wrote:Can anyone fill me in on different kinds of collections that have to be paid per year to be a member of the community these days? That is in order to get an ID?
Take my ID pay me half

deal?

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:55 pm

FakhruddinMAdamji wrote:Can anyone fill me in on different kinds of collections that have to be paid per year to be a member of the community these days? That is in order to get an ID?
Take mine, and I'll pay you. My ID has more credibility than Al-noor's.
Deal?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:13 pm

I am double sheikh and triple NKD so ofcourse he will take my ID

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Humanbeing can make better rowa jiwu mo on muffy jokes, so may be his ID is best one.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Al-Noor wrote:I am double sheikh and triple NKD so ofcourse he will take my ID
So this is your claim to your credibility?

Add to that you are soothsayer too? "Of course he will take my ID".

Wow. It adds to your profile bro.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:51 pm

All depends on which jamat you are planning to join. Typically the first and foremost is the sabil amount. Again this varies from jamat to jamat. There may also be a donation for a kitchen or a masjid fund or some other project. This will get you the registration with the jamat. They will most likely ask you about your past though as they usually want to know which jamat you are transferring from. Not sure how they deal with someone who is non-existent in ITS.

FakhruddinMAdamji

Unread post by FakhruddinMAdamji » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:14 am

A friend advised me that the progressives seem to be unorganized and because of loss of old culture seem to be lost. What is peoples take on this? I am sure it is hard to recreate the same atmosphere as we are used to since childhood. We were so oriented to a hierarchical institution. How can and how should we continue in the old cultural ways which were so important while we were growing up?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:03 am

FakhruddinMAdamji wrote:A friend advised me that the progressives seem to be unorganized and because of loss of old culture seem to be lost. What is peoples take on this? I am sure it is hard to recreate the same atmosphere as we are used to since childhood. We were so oriented to a hierarchical institution. How can and how should we continue in the old cultural ways which were so important while we were growing up?
yeah .. that is a major disconnect regular abdes and bohras have with progressive jamat .. most of bohras and abdes like the appearance and presentation of bohra activities .. white SKT, rida, jamans .. majlises, celebrrations and convenient expiation of sins by chest beating .. kothar has very well created an alternate piety which is so easy to follow.

there are many bohras who do no agree with kothari ways and are still in the fold .. enjoying thier freedom and social system offered by kothar .. because there are many abde fools who are ready to fund and empower kothari monsters .. those abde fools deserve to be fleeced, while there are bohras who knows the trickery of kothar and does not get fleeced to the lines of abde idiots .. so there is this mixed crowd in kothari fold .. while progressive jamaat is getting alienated day by day .. stuck with resisting every suggestion from mainstream crowd / kothar.

majority of bohras are commoners .. hard working small time businessmen or employed workers .. they dont have the strength, care or courage to worry about ultimate truth .. mostly they need is a social system to affiliate to, interact, socialize and move on with thier lives... progressive jamaat is a bold initiative .. but lacked the lustre and glamour that kothari camp promoted dawat-e-hadiya as a system..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:51 am

FakhruddinMAdamji wrote:A friend advised me that the progressives seem to be unorganized and because of loss of old culture seem to be lost. What is peoples take on this? I am sure it is hard to recreate the same atmosphere as we are used to since childhood. We were so oriented to a hierarchical institution. How can and how should we continue in the old cultural ways which were so important while we were growing up?
Fakhruddin bhai salaam,

I perfectly understand your concern and what you are worrying about, and you are correct to say progressives are unorganized, I am typing on their forum and I have no regrets to say that they lost this battle from the day they started mocking sunnah like (Rida,beard, Matam, qasida) and all those things which is really dear to Islamic follower, and this is the sole reason though MB and Muffy are incorrect in their ways progressives are not able to change anything so far.....so the best option and viable option right now for you is to completely move on from DB or may be follow KQ as long as he is down to earth.

FakhruddinMAdamji

Unread post by FakhruddinMAdamji » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Assalaam Bhai Al Noor;
Yes I like the idea of joining KQ. I think they are very learned and thoughtful people. I have seriously thought about it. Does being part of that group allow us to do the visitations to pilgrimage sites and staying in musafarkhanas ETC?
Thanks again for your thoughts.
Fakhru

FakhruddinMAdamji

Unread post by FakhruddinMAdamji » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Thank you Humanbeing also, for your drawing of the correct picture. Most people are in it for socialization it seems. It is hard for a purist to live hypocritically and I must say, like the progressives who I think are Purists, I also fall into that category. I salute the Progressives and will become part of that group too. It is so weird that I have not heard anyone in Chicago coming forth with their identity in order to start a group or even if it is just to meet and vent together with. People are so afraid it is really pathetic.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:12 am

FakhruddinMAdamji wrote:Assalaam Bhai Al Noor;
Yes I like the idea of joining KQ. I think they are very learned and thoughtful people. I have seriously thought about it. Does being part of that group allow us to do the visitations to pilgrimage sites and staying in musafarkhanas ETC?
Thanks again for your thoughts.
Fakhru
WS

If this will become possible in coming days, do you really think muffy idiot will have any followers left? 95% people following his idiocy coz of masjid/markaz/jamatkhana and pilgrimage control. If Indian courts rules on this, muffy will be left alone with his joker party.

FakhruddinMAdamji

Unread post by FakhruddinMAdamji » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:40 am

CANNOT WAIT

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 am

Mr Lacewalla has made made remark s that are criminal in nature which threatens grievous bodily harm on a person who has matters in a civil court .

Mr Lacewalla has breached US visa conditions by having criminal intent while in USA

Mr lacewalla has made statements that incite hatred within community and create interfaith breach of peace.

Mr Lacewalla has made allegations that insult and defame the Muslim ummah and their revered Prophets and Imams

Mr Saifudin was present during above crimes and as leader of congregation was able to stop and prevent Mr Lacewalla commit further crime.

It is important a citizen arrest is conducted and reported to law enforcement for recording and investigation before the persons leave through USA airports

New

Unread post by New » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Brother Oz, I believe only person who could serve a warrant against Muffy and BaLa is KQ. I would love to see them prevented from leaving the US.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:22 am

Either it is quiet and the silent protests were effective or there is total embargo on taking photos or media ban.

Be resolute in defiance , All in all resistance is simple , stand up and say no, not in my backyard you family of tyrants. ..

I am just the guy giving motivation, voice to the silent army lest people forget how this was achieved when they enjoy freedom from oppression, a reformist life is like a donkey. . gets the load to destination but gets whipped regardless , this is not my battle i am not taking any credit , enursing people rember reformists contribution .... ..real credit to the real reformist men and women in the USA who did the hard fearless tasks...striving with the might of the keyboard!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:32 am

^
Br Oz
it was quiet and persistent follow up by many members on this forum which may have prevented many elected officials to stay out of public eyes. I think there were elected officials who may have paid a cursory visit but thru back channels may have asked not to be photographed.
They may have tried local media to cover the event but many letters to the local media outlining Wild Life killing may have prevented Media to cover the story without asking about their involvement with killing of wild animals and on going case in Australia about FGM as well as succession case in India which Kothari Mafia PR machine was not ready to discuss
Have you notice SMS is avoiding staying in Mumbai.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:36 pm

SBM wrote:^
Br Oz
it was quiet and persistent follow up by many members on this forum which may have prevented many elected officials to stay out of public eyes. I think there were elected officials who may have paid a cursory visit but thru back channels may have asked not to be photographed.
They may have tried local media to cover the event but many letters to the local media outlining Wild Life killing may have prevented Media to cover the story without asking about their involvement with killing of wild animals and on going case in Australia about FGM as well as succession case in India which Kothari Mafia PR machine was not ready to discuss
Have you notice SMS is avoiding staying in Mumbai.
Well done and we thought freelance reform was in effective.

We need to acknowledge the myriad of people who get involved contribute in small and big way provide the momentum eg the hunting protests on change.org , relentless reminder , crafting letters, talking about it, bravery, courage, concern for where these wolves are leading the blind . It is a self propelled team. Use of phone and internet .

The zadas will have noticed the effects like suffocation but are powerless , no amount of wealth or cronyism could give them room to enrich

They must have realized quickly their stay is not profitable as expected, too much monitoring, and traps to get arrested. The US law enforcement were circling for a kill let us not forget them too. Did I not remark Hunter is being hunted . People thought it was bluff , the only regret the trap was not triggered, but how many times will they dodge it is matter of time 1 yr 2 yrs keep watching

It is cheap, peaceful, effective, social acceptable and deadly outcome

USA has shown the world how this can be done , repeatable in any western country

Let us not underestimate that kothar will learn too and find ways to get around and operate more secretly however until next their silence is beneficial in reform strategy by keeping masses away from their propaganda

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:27 am

Can anyone shed light why the trip to San Antonio did not materialize with SMS since San Antonio Jamat has started preparation for his visit.
May be Allaha decided that his dirty tricks is getting too much and decided to pour the Rehmat of Rain on San Antonio and Houston to wash down the sins committed by these Ayash Yazidi Clan

New

Unread post by New » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Even Chicago Jamat was collecting $3500 for the visit. Guanaranteed to be refundable if no show, just like the gold by SMB. Now Chicago show has to wait, wait and wait. I wonder who paid and did it get returned?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:33 pm

New wrote:Even Chicago Jamat was collecting $3500 for the visit. Guanaranteed to be refundable if no show, just like the gold by SMB. Now Chicago show has to wait, wait and wait. I wonder who paid and did it get returned?
I hope US bohras feel they have achieved a lot and the trip was well worth it :D

So next year it should Toronto Ashara? :shock:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Previously Darees was dedicated ONLY to Syedna Hatim but lately it is a Combo or Buy 1 get 2 free as seen from the Houston Jamat announcement......

Syedna Hatim RA, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA Darees Majlis

November 23, 2015

Thursday 16th raat of Saffarul Muzaffar (Nov 26th), Syedna Hatim RA, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA Darees majlis will be held at Mohammadi masjid at 7:00 PM, followed by salwat jaman. All mumineen, muminaat and farzando are cordially given izan.

Faizul Mawaidil Burhaniyah thali will not be distributed on Thursday 26th of November

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:06 pm

That's splendid! Three times the blessings for the price of one darees. It is Black Friday -um- Jumoa Sale! :P :P :lol:

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:37 am

Does anyone have concrete information (not wild speculation) as to why SMS left abruptly for Taherabad from Houston?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:34 am

Conspiracy theory # 1 - Since he is really Ghaib na jaankaar, he anticipated the Paris attacks and the consequent muslim backlash in US and hence, it would have been tough to roam around and gather abde bakras in muslim outfits in different US cities and be a potential target of muslim hate crimes!
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:Does anyone have concrete information (not wild speculation) as to why SMS left abruptly for Taherabad from Houston?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Imamuz Zaman Milad Majlis Tonight

January 12, 2016

> As announced earlier, Imamuz Zaman milad majlis will be held tonight Tuesday 4th raat of Rabiul Akhar (Jan 12th), immediately after Maghrib and Isha namaz. We will Insha Allah get the sharaf of viewing about 30 minutes video of Aqa Moula TUS bayan mubarak, as well as a short clip of Al Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin AQ bayan mubarak. > > Mumineen should araz Silatul Imamuz zaman, and Aqa Moula TUS najwa on this auspicious night. Contributions to Qardan Hasana will also be collected. > > Salwat jaman will be served after majlis, all mumineen, muminaat and farzando are cordially given izan. > > Faizil Mawaid-ul-Burhaniyah thali will not be distributed today, Tuesday Jan 12th.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:52 pm

January 15, 2016

Below is the schedule of tabudaat programs, all mumineen should participate. Friday 7th raat of Rabiul Akhar ( Jan 15th) – Darees and Muzakran 4 at 7:15 PM Sunday 8th of Rabiul Akhar ( Jan 17th) – Khatmul Quran majlis at 9:00 AM Monday 10th raat of Rabiul Akhar ( Jan 18th) – Darees and Muzakrah 5 at 7:15 PM Thursday 13th raat of Rabiul Akhar ( Jan 21st) – muminaat program by Burhani Women’s Association Friday 14th raat of Rabiul Akhar ( Jan 22nd) – Darees and Muzakran 6 at 7:15 PM Saturday 15th raat of Rabiul Akhar ( Jan 23rd) – Madrasatul Ezziah program. Sunday 15th of Rabiul Akhar ( Jan 24th) – Khatmul Quran majlis at 3:00 PM, followed by Maghrib and Isha namaz and 16th raat darees. Tuesday 18th raat of Rabiul Akhar ( Jan 26th) – Darees and Muzakrah 7 at 7:15 PM Salwat jaman will be served after majlis every day, all mumineen, muminaat, and farzando are cordially given izan. Faizil Mawaid al Burhaniyah thali will not be distributed on days of darees and muzakrah.