Important Annoucement

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
SBM

Important Annoucement

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 pm

To: abs-seattle@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:41:48 -0800
Subject: [Seattle Jamaat] Eham Ijtemaa at Saifee Masjid Mumbai (Relay)

Aawti kaaley raatey 8.30 pm Mumbai Saifee Masjid ma ek ghanuj eham ijtemaa thasey.
Ye ijtemaa nu live video relay world wide karwa ni raza mubarak farmavi che.
Aa relay ma mouze na ek ek mumin mumena ane ehna farzando anyhow hazir thai.
Ek bhi absent na hoi te wastey aajey raatey ane aawti kaal na din ma ghanij mazboot tadbeer ane tanzeem karwu.
Relay ni details nazdeek ma mokalwa ma aawsey.
Mamureen na mawaze ma khabar karwa ni total zimmedaari ilaqa na amil ni che.
USA na mawaze wastey hamesha ni misal aa ijtemaa ni recording upload karwa ma aawsey ane ehni details nazdeek ma khabar karwa ma aawsey.
Sent with Raza of Janab AamilSaheb.

Updates will be posted regarding the day and time we will see this once we receive the download.

seeker110

Re: Important Annoucement

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:09 am

One click and it will be on u tube. Why start the car in this weather ?

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:33 am

so what was announced?

did any one capture video?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:59 am

I heard that it was a narration by one of the notorious Hebatullah Brothers from Nairobi on the so called brewing fitnat by KQ since the last few years.

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:07 am

wise_guy wrote:I heard that it was a narration by one of the notorious Hebatullah Brothers from Nairobi on the so called brewing fitnat by KQ since the last few years.
It must be this audio (i can't attach). So everything was alright until now. They are bringing out the skeletons in the closet. Wonder how much such information they will have against each other and use it when required!!

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:04 pm

In the First round of the debate last night, SMS was clearly the winner, with a few minor flaws.

The prize witness for the grand prosecution was putting Heptullah on the stand.
He is a known insider, privvy to a lot of conversations and the inner workings of the Dawat and the right hand of YN and his wisdom.
And putting Mohammed Yamani as a supporting witness was the icing on the cake.

Then why did they have to put Aqa Maula Burhanuddin on the witness stand and destroy everything the previous star witness had to say. Clearly, Burhanuddin Maula portrayed SKQ as being put through a lot of trouble in Kenya for the wrong reasons. Burhanuddin Maula strongly admonished the people doing fitnat in Africa.

Nicely chosen clip to support SMS and discredit SKQ.

Can't wait for round two.

mumin_bhai

Unread post by mumin_bhai » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:22 pm

alam wrote: Then why did they have to put Aqa Maula Burhanuddin on the witness stand and destroy everything the previous star witness had to say. Clearly, Burhanuddin Maula portrayed SKQ as being put through a lot of trouble in Kenya for the wrong reasons. Burhanuddin Maula strongly admonished the people doing fitnat in Africa.

If you believe that Aqa Moula Burhanuddin's (RA) clip destroyed everything the previous abdes said, then the clip was most definitely not "nicely chosen"! Personally, I believe that this whole slander campaign is pointless, and it will end up driving people away - Especially when the whole events of Nairobi were twisted to make KQ look bad. I should know this because I WAS THERE!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:47 am

Husainbhai hebattulah is one of the most despised jamat official in East Africa by abdes.

He was YN business handler and had very good connections , he is an ordinary sheik but is connected as a shahada

T is known that an Amil repos to hsuan Bhai .

HH story is false and fabricated , I was there . SKQ story is closer to the truth.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:36 pm

mumin_bhai wrote:Especially when the whole events of Nairobi were twisted to make KQ look bad. I should know this because I WAS THERE!
Bro, what exactly happened in Nairobi? Please let people know, or at least me!

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Namaaz Times for Mumineen mobile App and MumineenAudio.com website

Baad salaam al jameel,

Many mumineen have used the "Namaaz Times for Mumineen" mobile app on both Android and iOS. Unfortunately, the developer of those apps is no longer a member of our Dawat community and will not remove references to the enemies of Dawat. Mumineen are strongly advised to remove this app from their mobile devices.

The best alternative is to use the salaat timings on Mumineen.org. Mumineen.org pioneered salaat timings online, and itssalaat calculations are the most accurate and true to Dawat kitabs and deen, developed in concert with Jamea sahebs with full raza and oversight of Shahzada alivaqar Idris Bhaisaheb Badruddin DM. The salaat timings on Mumineen.org were the only ones accurate enough to have been used by Aqa Moula Burhanuddin RA. We encourage all mumineen to visit Mumineen.org and use this trusted resource for their salaat timing needs.

In addition to salaat timings, Mumineen.org offers a comprehensive Miqat calendar andprint-friendly monthly salaat timing data, with a database of hundreds of locations worldwide. If your location is not listed in our comprehensive database, you can alsosubmit that location to be added to our database using our Google Maps-based finder tool.

One final note. In addition to these mobile apps, the same developer is also the author of the website MumineenAudio.com which many zakireen have made use of in the past. Again, Mumineen.org offers an alternative resource, our audio site at http://mumineen.org/audio/and we invite mumineen to avail themselves of it.

Mumineen with skills related to HTML5 design and mobile app development are invited to contact Mumineen.org to assist in the next generation of salaat and miqat resources. Email us at help@mumineen.org

Regards

DBNet Admin

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Not sure how this should stop anyone from using the app to find prayer times. These people have lost their minds...

think

Unread post by think » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:38 am

Shezada talks about prayer times, but during ramadan and other occasions they have a habit of coming late in masjid for prayers.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 pm

shehzada wrote:Namaaz Times for Mumineen mobile App and MumineenAudio.com website

Baad salaam al jameel,

Many mumineen have used the "Namaaz Times for Mumineen" mobile app on both Android and iOS. Unfortunately, the developer of those apps is no longer a member of our Dawat community and will not remove references to the enemies of Dawat. Mumineen are strongly advised to remove this app from their mobile devices.

The best alternative is to use the salaat timings on Mumineen.org. Mumineen.org pioneered salaat timings online, and itssalaat calculations are the most accurate and true to Dawat kitabs and deen, developed in concert with Jamea sahebs with full raza and oversight of Shahzada alivaqar Idris Bhaisaheb Badruddin DM. The salaat timings on Mumineen.org were the only ones accurate enough to have been used by Aqa Moula Burhanuddin RA. We encourage all mumineen to visit Mumineen.org and use this trusted resource for their salaat timing needs.

In addition to salaat timings, Mumineen.org offers a comprehensive Miqat calendar andprint-friendly monthly salaat timing data, with a database of hundreds of locations worldwide. If your location is not listed in our comprehensive database, you can alsosubmit that location to be added to our database using our Google Maps-based finder tool.

One final note. In addition to these mobile apps, the same developer is also the author of the website MumineenAudio.com which many zakireen have made use of in the past. Again, Mumineen.org offers an alternative resource, our audio site at http://mumineen.org/audio/and we invite mumineen to avail themselves of it.

Mumineen with skills related to HTML5 design and mobile app development are invited to contact Mumineen.org to assist in the next generation of salaat and miqat resources. Email us at help@mumineen.org

Regards

DBNet Admin

Is this really happening! And coming from the admin of an interned portal? So if a person is not on dawat, his work and logic becomes wrong? Now we will start pronouncing lanats on this guy and this app as well. You know what, I didn't know about this app and actually always referred to mumineen.org for salaat timings whether in India or abroad. Now I know that such an app exists!
So now we will have to stop using Quranic apps which have been designed by "non-dawat followers" whether Shias or Sunnis?

Where are we headed :roll:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:00 pm

yea, I was also not aware of the app. Planning to download now ! Even if the app was developed by a person who is now a so called dushman, does it change the namaz timings or the geography? Absurd commands from abdes.. Die hard abdes: any comment on this foolishness

btw MumineenAudio.com still displays photos of Syedna Muffadal (TUS). How can it be dushman ni website ?

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Qutbi-Hero wrote:
mumin_bhai wrote:Especially when the whole events of Nairobi were twisted to make KQ look bad. I should know this because I WAS THERE!
Bro, what exactly happened in Nairobi? Please let people know, or at least me!
Yes agree with Qutbi Hero, most of us would like to know what happened in Nairobi?, everytime we read that the events were twisted, but why don't anybody (who claims that they were present during that event) are not writing the entire episode of Nairobi event on this PDB site and what actually has happened there.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:14 am

i also want to know, what exactly happend and how, but an acutal withness present there and correctly and authenticate version without any bias from either side.
plz post openly on this site for the benefit of all people.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:17 am

mumin_bhai wrote:
alam wrote: Then why did they have to put Aqa Maula Burhanuddin on the witness stand and destroy everything the previous star witness had to say. Clearly, Burhanuddin Maula portrayed SKQ as being put through a lot of trouble in Kenya for the wrong reasons. Burhanuddin Maula strongly admonished the people doing fitnat in Africa.

If you believe that Aqa Moula Burhanuddin's (RA) clip destroyed everything the previous abdes said, then the clip was most definitely not "nicely chosen"! Personally, I believe that this whole slander campaign is pointless, and it will end up driving people away - Especially when the whole events of Nairobi were twisted to make KQ look bad. I should know this because I WAS THERE!
Mumin_Bhai, please respond - we are all awaiting to read an alternative viewpoint of Nairobi events

mumin_bhai

Unread post by mumin_bhai » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:22 am

Brothers, and sisters,

The events of Nairobi were long time ago, therefore I do not know all the details, but what I remember is that the Heptulla brothers were very powerful back then, and would constantly harass mumineen for sabeel, wajebaat, and other funds. If one was unable to pay, they would slander him, and basically make it a stigma to be associated with that mumin. When SKQ visited kenya, many people complained about Heptullah, and SQK invited him to talk to him. And also urged him to change his ways and do istegfar to moula. Heptullah resisted considerably at first, even attempted to get SQK deported, but eventually he came in line and went to moula to ask for forgiveness. (whether he meant it or not, I do not know). But anyways, this whole event was made to look like Heptulla went to moula to complain about SQK during the 40 days of mourning.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:30 pm

yes, i have heard the same along similar lines during my visit to cairo.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:58 pm

mumin_bhai wrote:Brothers, and sisters,

The events of Nairobi were long time ago, therefore I do not know all the details, but what I remember is that the Heptulla brothers were very powerful back then, and would constantly harass mumineen for sabeel, wajebaat, and other funds. If one was unable to pay, they would slander him, and basically make it a stigma to be associated with that mumin. When SKQ visited kenya, many people complained about Heptullah, and SQK invited him to talk to him. And also urged him to change his ways and do istegfar to moula. Heptullah resisted considerably at first, even attempted to get SQK deported, but eventually he came in line and went to moula to ask for forgiveness. (whether he meant it or not, I do not know). But anyways, this whole event was made to look like Heptulla went to moula to complain about SQK during the 40 days of mourning.
And contrast the above with what the Kothar sponsored website is portraying:
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... -in-1409h/

Does anyone have the audio of Syedna Burhanuddin's waaz from that time?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:21 am

shehzada wrote:Namaaz Times for Mumineen mobile App and MumineenAudio.com website
Baad salaam al jameel,
Idris bs true to dawat kitaabs?! Of course, by calling mazoon of Burhanuddin Mola RA majnoon, different in zahir/batin, and now spewing laanat on him. Which dawat kitaab is this zaada reading?!