WORMS IN BURHANI THALI

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
jamat_confused

WORMS IN BURHANI THALI

Unread post by jamat_confused » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:16 pm

In Burhanpur Jamat these days the Burhani Thali is been served with worms and insects in it as the authorities hardly have time to look and investigate what is going on, in thalis ? Aamil Sahab says its non of my concern and i am not authorized to investigate such things.
Same kind of food is served in Jamaat too these days which contains lot of Worms, ants in it, as the committee is rather interested to know how the cooking process is going on. My question is if the authorities is not interested in such issues, why are they focusing always to have thali and jaman in Jamaats............ Do they want the common man to get sick ?

wise_guy

Re: WORMS IN BURHANI THALI

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Suggestion: Save those insects n worms. Next time, instead of money, put those insects n worms in the hub cover :P Afterall, those worms are barkati after being found in the FMB food.
jamat_confused wrote:In Burhanpur Jamat these days the Burhani Thali is been served with worms and insects in it as the authorities hardly have time to look and investigate what is going on, in thalis ? Aamil Sahab says its non of my concern and i am not authorized to investigate such things.
Same kind of food is served in Jamaat too these days which contains lot of Worms, ants in it, as the committee is rather interested to know how the cooking process is going on. My question is if the authorities is not interested in such issues, why are they focusing always to have thali and jaman in Jamaats............ Do they want the common man to get sick ?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:38 pm

where is Zinger? according to him THALI is most hygenic food in entire world, and cooks are most cleansed and most professionals :D

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8976

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:18 am

Burhanupur is such an Important place for bohras, if this is the situation there, then I wonder what would be going on in other small towns and cities.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:19 am

amazingly all dabba thali lovers have disappeared now....LOL

jamat_confused

Unread post by jamat_confused » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:32 pm

It seems that thali lovers are searching for worms and insects in their thali now so they hardly get time to reply or comment now.

wiseman786

Unread post by wiseman786 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:25 pm

I am not surprised at all from hearing this. I heard from one person that they were served Ghosh recently which tasted like blood. Other people have also found maggots in their rice. Very unhygienic and I would not eat anything from there EVER. Why waste food like this if you cant be bothered to cook it properly?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:08 pm

wiseman786 wrote:I am not surprised at all from hearing this. I heard from one person that they were served Ghosh recently which tasted like blood. Other people have also found maggots in their rice. Very unhygienic and I would not eat anything from there EVER. Why waste food like this if you cant be bothered to cook it properly?
this idea was flop on the day they made it mandatory on every one, and started taking money from poor and rich....

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:28 pm

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:22 am

Although Kitchen of Central Markaz ( Husseiniya) at Ardiya, Kuwait is very spacious and was recently renovated with more convenient fitting for mass cooking. The chicken and meat served in jamans over there has a raw smell, which reflects that chicken and meat were not washed properly thoroughly. Usually they put all the chicken or meat in a huge colander and wash the chicken or meat by jet spraying water. Its feels eew to eat the food with raw smell of meat in it..

Mutton is obtained from fresh zabihat of the goats and sheep at the kitchen many a times these meat are not washed or cooked properly leaving the smell of the animal in it… eeew !

Surprising and saddening part it. sheikhs and amils have a separate thaal section ( green color safras) with different ( better) crockery, different / more kharaas and mithas and their food cooked in a separate handi.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:43 am

@HB

do you take those thalis?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:45 am

no shia of Muhammed(S)/Ali(A) will ever try or mock food we all know importance of food and mawaid, but the way MS tried to exploit this very important factor of momeen life, it is really needed to expose such fake schemes.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:27 am

monginis wrote:@HB

do you take those thalis?
Nops ! I was commenting about Quality of Jamans, which kuwait Ardiya Markaz organizes with peoples money.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:47 am

@ HB - i will not question you or doubt you on this because i have not known you to lie or distort the truth

@ everyone else, especially jamat confused, please do share the proof here. and the next time you get food like this, make sure you send it to the Aamil's office.

but before doing that, make sure you send the pics here. and please.... whoever is going to send you the pics, please make sure they dont themselves add dirt to the food and then past the pic here

FYI BTW, my mum came back from Burhanpur just 18 days ago. You can check the records. you will see an entry of 7 women there. they stayed there for 4 days. There was NO COMPLAINT WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE FOOD.

i remembered this just now so edited my post

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 am

zinger wrote:@ HB - i will not question you or doubt you on this because i have not known you to lie or distort the truth
I appreciate your trust,

Kuwait Central Markaz kitchen is well developed and equipped for mazz scale cooking. The deficiency is in the attitude of the kitchen staff and negligence by the bohra supervisors.

We have complained humorously and seriously few times regarding the smell issue in the non veg items. But it falls on deaf ears. This is because of the arrogance, complacency and lack of accountability in the mindset of jamaat members. When such complains come from commoners they give 2 hoots about it. let a fat-potbellied-well-connected-sheikh complain, things will fall in order !

I had pointed out to one sheikh regarding special safra zone reserved for sheikhs and mullahs, he sheepishly excused saying that, sheikhs and mullahs are higher in “Oudha” & “Rutba” as they deserve special treatment. this is the norm so he follows.

Another possible reason is, the frequency of jamans has increased clubbed with daily mass cooking for FMB thaali scheme, that there is major oversight and ignoring of quality Hygiene standards.

There are several pictures posted on this forum under Thaali discussion thread, where one can see thaali scheme food cooked in unhygienic conditions.

My own personal observations from Dahod (Taaheri hall) is so abysmal, I was visiting the the city and was curious to know the thaali scheme infrastructure, so I volunteered to collect the FMB scheme dabba on behalf of my host ! I was shocked to see how ignorantly khidmatguzar handled the food items ! the hall and arrangement of food items was deplorable and alarmingly unhygienic with leaking roof and drainage compromising food quality.

I do understand that, in India hygiene conditions are very subjective to one’s common sense and etiquettes. But being a bohra and well placed emphasis over “taharat” there was complete lack of education and training when it came to food handling ! this shall be the paramount responsibility of local amil to ensure that people under their watch are well trained.

There are several regional markaz ( town halls) in Kuwait which has poor kitchen conditions where food is cooked.

The problem is lack of attention and involvement from big decision and policy makers. FMB thaali is haphazardly implemented scheme.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:04 am

dabba thali is still running?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:11 am

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote:@ HB - i will not question you or doubt you on this because i have not known you to lie or distort the truth
I appreciate your trust,

Kuwait Central Markaz kitchen is well developed and equipped for mazz scale cooking. The deficiency is in the attitude of the kitchen staff and negligence by the bohra supervisors.

We have complained humorously and seriously few times regarding the smell issue in the non veg items. But it falls on deaf ears. This is because of the arrogance, complacency and lack of accountability in the mindset of jamaat members. When such complains come from commoners they give 2 hoots about it. let a fat-potbellied-well-connected-sheikh complain, things will fall in order !

I had pointed out to one sheikh regarding special safra zone reserved for sheikhs and mullahs, he sheepishly excused saying that, sheikhs and mullahs are higher in “Oudha” & “Rutba” as they deserve special treatment. this is the norm so he follows.

Another possible reason is, the frequency of jamans has increased clubbed with daily mass cooking for FMB thaali scheme, that there is major oversight and ignoring of quality Hygiene standards.

There are several pictures posted on this forum under Thaali discussion thread, where one can see thaali scheme food cooked in unhygienic conditions.

My own personal observations from Dahod (Taaheri hall) is so abysmal, I was visiting the the city and was curious to know the thaali scheme infrastructure, so I volunteered to collect the FMB scheme dabba on behalf of my host ! I was shocked to see how ignorantly khidmatguzar handled the food items ! the hall and arrangement of food items was deplorable and alarmingly unhygienic with leaking roof and drainage compromising food quality.

I do understand that, in India hygiene conditions are very subjective to one’s common sense and etiquettes. But being a bohra and well placed emphasis over “taharat” there was complete lack of education and training when it came to food handling ! this shall be the paramount responsibility of local amil to ensure that people under their watch are well trained.

There are several regional markaz ( town halls) in Kuwait which has poor kitchen conditions where food is cooked.

The problem is lack of attention and involvement from big decision and policy makers. FMB thaali is haphazardly implemented scheme.
i'd have to say that the situations are different in each city.

it is not so in Mumbai. the food is of excellent quality here.

as for the pics of food being cooked unhygenically on this forum, it is the exact opposite. the cooks are all wearing gloves while cooking and have aprons too

jamat_confused

Unread post by jamat_confused » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:44 pm

I seriously don't want to break your trust about dabba thalis here in burhanpur but the fact is different my dear frend.
and as regarding your query about the evidence of such incident let me clear that the evidence have already been shown to Aamil sahab for which his reaction was i m not the authorized person for such matters, u better contact the food committee of Burhanpur.
And as for Food committee they already know the condition is too pethetic, so they don't comment on the food cooking methods also. They just told it all happened coz the grains was stored from a long time which was served.
Also The cooks are not wearing gloves while cooking and have aprons here, for better authentication i recommend you to please come here and check the cooking way and cooks here ...... lol.... u will surely be amazed.
And the reason ladies members of your family who visited and stayed here in burhanpur and didn't observed the condition was because i m talking about city conditions not about the dargah mohalla as they were served from dargah not from city.

wiseman786

Unread post by wiseman786 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:33 pm

The problem is that it is not mandatory here! people are willingly eating this but they think that it will look bad if they don't sign up for that weeks thali as the list goes to amil over here first before they decide to "cook" anything.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:31 am

mistake happen lets join hands and try to solve the problem instead of being negative and keep blaming we all our human

Does anyone have better plan to manage this Thali system
OR

We just keep on Criticizing and nagging.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:38 am

KM1 wrote:mistake happen lets join hands and try to solve the problem instead of being negative and keep blaming we all our human

Does anyone have better plan to manage this Thali system
OR

We just keep on Criticizing and nagging.
yes better system is let ppl have freedom of atleast food they eat.
and ask your mola mufaddal to not suck their blood for no reasons.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:42 am

You have your freedom please do as you like who is forcing you please tell me

Their mean who tell me

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:53 am

KM1 wrote:You have your freedom please do as you like who is forcing you please tell me

Their mean who tell me

I am talking about my momeen brother and sisters who are forced to eat worms by your morla mufaddal.

jamat_confused

Unread post by jamat_confused » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:53 pm

@ KM 1
My dear frend u were asking about the better idea but the fact is people who don't take thali still have to pay money of thali, as the jamat members and Aamil Sahab forcefully take payments of thali at time when such person asks for raza regarding any ceremony / occassion in his family. He have to clear the dues of thali which is forcefully imposed on him. This is the Condition in Burhanpur.
I have also seen Burhanpur Aamil to force a person at time of his fathers death for the huge sum of Khumus Rakam, and when he denied to pay such huge amount, Aamil denied to pray janaza namaz also. What you gonna say about this ..........

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:58 am

jamat_confused wrote: I have also seen Burhanpur Aamil to force a person at time of his fathers death for the huge sum of Khumus Rakam, and when he denied to pay such huge amount, Aamil denied to pray janaza namaz also. What you gonna say about this ..........
It is the fear of people that allows amils to rule.
One of my bohra friend father expired and he approached pune jamaat for clearances, as usual pune jamat asked for hefty settlement, my friend resisted first and ignored them saying he was prepared to go ahead with muslim qabrastaan. But before leaving the devree, he said he will ensure this issue gets maximum attention in his social circle. He was polite in his threat, because he handled the threat diplomatically, jamat members agreed for a mutual settlement.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:19 am

When we all are staying in a society its important to contribute and support each other but yes if Aamil forces you too mush then its absolutely wrong and we should get united and talk it out with seniors in our jamaat and resolve it.

But by stopping a good system we are not doing anything good there are many many Bohra families for them this thali has become a blessing and feeding them a proper meal which earlier they were deprived due to undue circumstances.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:24 am

monginis wrote:
KM1 wrote:You have your freedom please do as you like who is forcing you please tell me

Their mean who tell me

I am talking about my momeen brother and sisters who are forced to eat worms by your morla mufaddal.

Which Brother and sister are you talking about till I know we are not sending any thali to KQ bunglow nor is he contributing so then whom are you talking

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:41 am

Which Brother and sister are you talking about till I know we are not sending any thali to KQ bunglow nor is he contributing so then whom are you talking
and Why Not?
So you do not consider SKQ as your brother even though he was your Mazoon for last 50 years and your departed family and friends had RUKKU Chitti with his name
So here is truth You donot consider a Muslim forget a Mazoon to be your brother but have no problem hugging Baba Ramdev and Holding hand of Narendra Modi WOW

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:49 am

WE ARE NOT SENDING ANY THALI YO BABA RAMDEV OR NARENDER MODI

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:04 pm

KM1 wrote:WE ARE NOT SENDING ANY THALI YO BABA RAMDEV OR NARENDER MODI
Correct !! Ramdev and Modi cannot be bought over by mere thaalis, they need moolah which is given abundantly !!