Double Sabil in UAE

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
wise_guy

Double Sabil in UAE

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 am

I got to know that in Dubai, if dependent children turn 21, then they have to pay separate sabil even if they are staying in the same house. Now, where did this come from. Heights of loot and fraud. Syedi Abdul Qadir Hakimuddin (AQ) stipulated that Sabil be charged as per the number of kitchen/stoves in each household. These guys can go any lengths to fill their coffers.

Let me see if true_bohra and his jamaat have any comments about this.

silvertongue

Re: Double Sabil in UAE

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:40 am

Sabeel is now taken as per individual in case of Dubai atleast. My parents pay sabeel in India and I pay in Dubai..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:54 am

In Kuwait too, there is the same rule since decades. Father and Son if both are earning, need to pay separate Sabeel . Also in order to keep India’s household raza running, one has to pay sabeel and wajebaat in both places. In between they came up with a new idea, if one pays wajebaat in Kuwait, then they pay Rs. 786 in India along with paid wajebaat receipt from Kuwait.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:17 pm

In accountancy, this is known as "Double Taxation" :mrgreen:

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 pm

dont pay anything, or just dont cry.

786_110

Unread post by 786_110 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:27 pm

It's not just there, I've heard it happens to the Toronto Jamaat as well.
It doesn't however in my city and I am glad.

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 am

If you want to see how these religious gurus take advantage of their flock & exploit women to their advantage and the way the people follow these gurus in blind faith then watch Savdhan India episode 575 aired on 23 December 2013. Your Sabeel has doubled then you are responsible because you made it happen. Just say NO UAE.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:40 am

spineless bohras. Let them suffer. Let this sleazy kothar grab the money which they could have spent onthemselves for their happiness. Let them see this clergy moving about isRools royce while they travel in public transport. They desreve this punishment for being spineless creatures crawling in the dust of these crooks.

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:17 am

Not spineless but misguided bohras.
Why is Dawaat winning?
It is squandering a lot of black money (our jamaat money) like the politician who buy votes. The way our society is accepting the behaviour (goonda giri) turning them into a role model. When I was a kid and if we had a goonda in the family he would be disowned to the extent that all invitations to the family will come except the goonda.
Dawaat had now become like Ganges where a dip would cleanse an individual of ones sins and make pathway to heaven. People now seem to be proud to be associated with jamaat goons. Our leaders are not messiahs but are treated like one. The abdes are helpless as no one understands or care about them. The mantra is “Money yes Chakram no, Money no Chakram yes”.
Muffi is spending money left right and centre buying prime investments all over the world. Has he been told that the time is about to run out? His decadent behaviour suggests so.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:18 am

Since when Haj-e-badal became compulsory
They told every one that Thali scheme (FAIZ) was voluntary now it has become comulsory. doing Niaz is compulsory. I thought Sabeel was supposed to take care of this. So fortunate that now I am saving lot of money to be given to people who really need it.
Baad Afzal us Salaam,

This email is sent with Raza of Janab Aamil Saheb.

Before mumineen are scheduled for wajebaat bethak in Sherullah they will need to have completed their Clearances during the remaining days of Shaban al-Karim. Thus, the wajebaat and clearance bethaks will occur on separate days. To obtain clearance, mumineen need to be clear in the following categories.

Sabeel
Faiz
Madrassa (if applicable)
Niaz during Sherulla (1 unit compulsory)
Haj e badal (1 unit compulsory)
Masjid

You may request your clearance status by requesting the information from the Jamaat Secretary by email (atlantajamaat.secretary@gmail.com)

Khuda Taala Aqa Moula Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin (TUS) ni umr sharif ne ta rozey Qiyamat daraaz karey. Ameen.

Wasalaam,
Anjuman-e-Husami, Atlanta
www.atlantajamaat.org

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:48 am

what is haj e badal :roll: btw, you could have started another thread for Atlanta or added it in another previous Atlanta thread. That is the basic rule/protocol of blogging or posting on forums.
SBM wrote:Since when Haj-e-badal became compulsory
They told every one that Thali scheme (FAIZ) was voluntary now it has become comulsory. doing Niaz is compulsory. I thought Sabeel was supposed to take care of this. So fortunate that now I am saving lot of money to be given to people who really need it.
Baad Afzal us Salaam,

This email is sent with Raza of Janab Aamil Saheb.

Before mumineen are scheduled for wajebaat bethak in Sherullah they will need to have completed their Clearances during the remaining days of Shaban al-Karim. Thus, the wajebaat and clearance bethaks will occur on separate days. To obtain clearance, mumineen need to be clear in the following categories.

Sabeel
Faiz
Madrassa (if applicable)
Niaz during Sherulla (1 unit compulsory)
Haj e badal (1 unit compulsory)
Masjid

You may request your clearance status by requesting the information from the Jamaat Secretary by email (atlantajamaat.secretary@gmail.com)

Khuda Taala Aqa Moula Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin (TUS) ni umr sharif ne ta rozey Qiyamat daraaz karey. Ameen.

Wasalaam,
Anjuman-e-Husami, Atlanta
http://www.atlantajamaat.org

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Wise Guy
If you had done a google search you would have found what Haj E Badal means. Here it is
http://www.whatishaj.com/what-is-hajj/hajj-e-badal

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:45 pm