Mumbai Bhendi Bazar: Hussaini Mohala Masid Tanzeem Commitee

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
godmoney

Mumbai Bhendi Bazar: Hussaini Mohala Masid Tanzeem Commitee

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:10 am

Hello bro and sister
I would like to share this

The new amil is seriously a brain wash muffy left hand which he use to wash toilet

He came from anjer wadi sbut transit camp mazgaon where ppl called him pakkav and chor..there also he have minted more then 20-30 lakhs in a short time

He say during yesterday bayan that moon and sun are slave of muffadal ..without muffadal nothing is exist in the world..I think he sud go read and understand quran..He spoke for 20 min and in that 20 min he was like said more then 40 time muffadal muffadal...

I think this guy need a dr or if some one else hear this he wud kill this guy who dont have common sense and call moon and sun slave of muffadal.

Amil have wasted 10 -15 lakh by putting CCTV close up camera in full masjid as he want to see if everyone pray namaz or not.. I want to know is it legally allowed to put CCTV camera in masjid where ppl pray.
Why dont he put CCTV camera in the tanzeem office where the tanzeem goonda insult abuse senior citizen and infact amil also insult ppl who pay less and give rumal or masala who pay more.

Last year during Ramzan almost around 50 lakhs were collected by the old amil so that jaman wud happen without asking a single Rs from any one for atleast 2 years and old amil didnt force anyone but everyone where giving small amount by their wish,but this year this puppet (amil )have ask his gonnda tanzeem team to collected more then as much they can he can pocket the money. SO my question is where is the old money gone.. His the old money with the tanzeem or the new amil want his cut so he is forcing everyone to pay money.

Shabbir Dahoodwala is the worst guy have seen on the earth,have insulted more then 20 ppl i have personally seen during when i went to collect the card which were not given because the dumb fellow want a middle class person pay Rs.11000 for hoob for jaman forcefully.A senior citizen lady who didn't had money as demanded was told agar aukat na hoi ghar bhig magi ne jaami lo,tamne khabar nathi onion na su bhav thaya che. and that lady slap him in front of the amil and amil call the lady in her office and may be amil absue that lady so after 10 min that lady came our crying and went home,It was only shabbir dahoodwala who was forcing ppl to pay from his area non of the rest were accepting amount what ever was paid by his willing ness... Some one ask k why is the force for hood when already hoon is collected from everyone so he reply that this is hood for muffadal nazwa when he come for namaz.. but that guy said that muffadal na najwa is always collected with sabil and stuff

Almost 80% of ppl have not taken card whos co-ordinater is Shabbir Dahoodwala ,Why shabbir dahoodwala is forcing ppl so that if his area collection his highest then he wud be in good books of chor amil

His this the way to treat ppl,Ramzan is a month where if some one give iffatri to a person who have done roza it like greatest sawab that person is doing and her the amil and goonda of tanzeem committe are forcing ppl to pay for forcefull hood for jaman card.I think everyone should carry spy camera and record the footage and share this on youtube. If some one record the force and insult done by the muffadal amil and tanzeem then in court any one can file a case then his case wud be week as in the receipt it clearly mention Voluntary contribution.

Sorry for bad english but it was full frustration i had

Seriously i feel sorry for my self that i follow such a committee,I dont know if my kids wud follow this type of gonda raj

I would update this forum when and ever needed

I want ppl world wide who is reading the forum know this

fustrate_Bohra

Re: Hussaini Mohala Masid Tanzeem Commitee Mumbai Bhendi Baz

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Godmoney bhai i fully understand ur frustration because am on the same line as u.

My 2 cents is just move out frm this fold, i know its not too easy as i myself is waiting for ryt time. Till the time i m in this fold i had already started taking baby steps by not paying them money as per their demand and more importantly we had started ignoring their warnings for eg. if they dont give us sabil cards just because we dont take thali we are least bother, but one thing is sure for me if the level of their harassment goes high than i will not think twice and move out irrespective of what my close relative feel because i love my life and my family more than anything else and i dont want to take pressure of these rascals which shall hamper me and inturn my family. My sincere advice if you are not in ne kothar obligations than start taking baby steps.

Am lucky that my family member are out frm blind faith so in future if i ever want to move out from this fold than i may have their support.

Also remember one thing if they are enjoying life to the fullest so do we also have rights. If you love your family think of ur fmly before shelling out money for which you are not comfortable start showing guts hope ur love for ur fmly will motivate you take guts

In my case my love for my famliy is the driving force to take this steps in your case it may be some thing else. .

As far as salvation is concern you just concentrate on good deeds using ur brain thats it.

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:14 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Godmoney bhai i fully understand ur frustration because am on the same line as u.

My 2 cents is just move out frm this fold, i know its not too easy as i myself is waiting for ryt time. Till the time i m in this fold i had already started taking baby steps by not paying them money as per their demand and more importantly we had started ignoring their warnings for eg. if they dont give us sabil cards just because we dont take thali we are least bother, but one thing is sure for me if the level of their harassment goes high than i will not think twice and move out irrespective of what my close relative feel because i love my life and my family more than anything else and i dont want to take pressure of these rascals which shall hamper me and inturn my family. My sincere advice if you are not in ne kothar obligations than start taking baby steps.

Am lucky that my family member are out frm blind faith so in future if i ever want to move out from this fold than i may have their support.

Also remember one thing if they are enjoying life to the fullest so do we also have rights. If you love your family think of ur fmly before shelling out money for which you are not comfortable start showing guts hope ur love for ur fmly will motivate you take guts

In my case my love for my famliy is the driving force to take this steps in your case it may be some thing else. .

As far as salvation is concern you just concentrate on good deeds using ur brain thats it.
I liked the concept of baby step, I completely understand nothing will happen over night but in few years every thing willl get change, first thing is protect our kids from this ayyash ubaash zalemin so they cant brain wash them, also start educating your wives and mothers and feed them with true reality of these bastards, then slowly you can come out of this trauma.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:34 pm

I do agree with u fustrate_Bohra bro

Bro that not a solution to it..we need to fight back

But bro why ppl like Shabbir Dahodwala have so much power to insult ppl that bcoz we have allow him to insult us,humilate us,force us to pay what amount he want in front of public,If we dont stand up today and show him his right place then tmrw he wud be thinking him self as god that he wud do anything with poor ppl who dont have power and amil wont say a word to him as due to this type of tanzeem committee member he is getting more income.

Does that tanzeem committee gonda or amil know that how much hardship that person face to earn his family bread and butter,does he know what financial problem we face or does he even try to help when any one of us are in problem so who have given him the right to decide the amount we pay for hoob for jaman or vajebaat or amil/janab salam or anything.

we need to tell him or show him that he is our servant who is being paid from our hard earn money and if he is doing voluntary then Amil / janab has kept him to say ji hoojori and to do office work like to print the receipt for the amount which we say not what he say/clean the office/go around with amil and eat free food.If he try to be over smart or force anyone for anything just slap him in front of everyone who ever he is or start shouting with him saying who have given power to say this *(and do use there Technic which they use always taame moula na dusam cho mola kai che taame logo saath barabar vaat karo taame logo ne samjo yaha toh taame moula ni vaat nai manta logo ne gibbat karo cho,logo ne satavo cho)then only they wud learn a lesson and this gonnda raj wud stop or else they wud think more powerful if today we dont stop them.
After slapping him file a Nc in local police station for forcing amount for voluntary contribution,Insult,Fear of getting kill by amil and the tanzeem member so they wont harm you for sure and mail the NC copy to human right committe or muslim board or anyone who wud safeguard our life.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:52 pm

There are many ppl in our dawoodi bohra who dont get proper food to eat and here Hussaini Mohala New amil have put CCTV camera and wasted our 10-15 lakhs hard earn money which could help 1000s of ppl who are in need

The worst part i came to know today that the camera are not just installed where gents pray namaz but also where ladies pray namaz.. What is the amil and tanzeem gooda committee try to see record how ladies praying properly or not or something else .Normally ghair mardo samne ladies are not suppose to pray namaz but here in hussaini masjid they want full footage of every lady praying namaz How ridiculus the amil wud be Just think abt it.

If someone dont pray namaz its his bad deed He wud be answerable to allah but keeping a spy on ladies while they are praying namaz is totally not acceptable.

Is there any legal way to remove this camera as it may be misuse by them.Is it legal to install camera in masjid ??

If some one know any press reporter should visit the masjid ,take some photos and show it to the everyone that this is real dawoodi bohra inside, then only it wud be removed.

Request senior member to reply on this as its a serious issue

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:27 pm

godmoney wrote:There are many ppl in our dawoodi bohra who dont get proper food to eat and here Hussaini Mohala New amil have put CCTV camera and wasted our 10-15 lakhs hard earn money which could help 1000s of ppl who are in need

The worst part i came to know today that the camera are not just installed where gents pray namaz but also where ladies pray namaz.. What is the amil and tanzeem gooda committee try to see record how ladies praying properly or not or something else .Normally ghair mardo samne ladies are not suppose to pray namaz but here in hussaini masjid they want full footage of every lady praying namaz How ridiculus the amil wud be Just think abt it.

If someone dont pray namaz its his bad deed He wud be answerable to allah but keeping a spy on ladies while they are praying namaz is totally not acceptable.

Is there any legal way to remove this camera as it may be misuse by them.Is it legal to install camera in masjid ??

If some one know any press reporter should visit the masjid ,take some photos and show it to the everyone that this is real dawoodi bohra inside, then only it wud be removed.

Request senior member to reply on this as its a serious issue
brother go to masjid and put paint or chewingum on camera lenses, their 15 lacks will go in gutter in no time. try it

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:38 am

A real incident which wud really shocked everyone
A aged uncle who wud be senior citizen save all the years so that he wud go to haj as per the rule we need to take permission from masjid amil then only we are allow (not permission but pay him his cut ) ..so that guy when to the tanzeem office for haj raza at the them in office chechatwala was there so he ask for lavajam of 2100 that uncle was ready to pay that .. After that chechatwala ask that are taking thali so that uncle said no as he can't eat oily food due to his health..so chechatwala on his top of the voice told kem gamwa ne toh free ma aavo cho dabba na paisa aapo 1 year past na toh haj par jawani raaza malse warna haj na paro..and this was in front of the amil and amil was smiling on top of this..as hussaini mohala amil get his cut from it

After ward that uncle went again to tell them that they are gunegar n stuff so don't know from where chahetwala felt wrong and appolgied that uncle but The new didnt apologized to that senior citzen uncle
If anyone doubt ask chahetwala he wud confirm this
Now what his this humanity or they have just open a business to loot ppl and insult ppl and take money for they enjoyment..the new amil is just there to insult ppl and he has his team of chor to company him

If amil was a good person he wud had remove chechatwala n goonda who insult ppl but the new amil encouraged them to do that so he get more money

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:59 am

if such is the state of affairs in the central head quarters, the hub of the bohra community and the largest concentration of bohras in one area, how can anyone expect any better. jamaats all over the world are nothing more than battlegrounds for satisfying egos and create enemies. This is bohra religion. even during ramadaan you will see bohra ladies in riddas going to mosque 4 to 5 hours before magrib azaan, the reason being fights for space. some of these ramadaan spaces are also sold to the highest bidder. Reminds one of Issa nabi who kicked the money traders out from allah's house. maybe the police should do the same with these kothari goons who see every opportunity to make a quick buck regardless of ethic or moral character.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:24 pm

think wrote:if such is the state of affairs in the central head quarters, the hub of the bohra community and the largest concentration of bohras in one area, how can anyone expect any better. jamaats all over the world are nothing more than battlegrounds for satisfying egos and create enemies. This is bohra religion. even during ramadaan you will see bohra ladies in riddas going to mosque 4 to 5 hours before magrib azaan, the reason being fights for space. some of these ramadaan spaces are also sold to the highest bidder. Reminds one of Issa nabi who kicked the money traders out from allah's house. maybe the police should do the same with these kothari goons who see every opportunity to make a quick buck regardless of ethic or moral character.
Lol which police r u talking about. Police is as much corrupt... The police will infact take bribe from d goons n give them protection...

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Atleast man can Take baby steps and run out of the community. Being a girl I can't even do that. Everybody Is scared to leave this hypocrisy . Why because what will people say. Nobody thinks what will we answer Allah.I suffer so much on these grounds. There fasts are also for their leader. This community has no religion but only are followers of satan.

Uff their nikah community , sick minded aunties . They Take u to desert safari, where men enjoy belly dances in public . Girls and boys go hand in hand.the only result of taruff prog is fashiyashi .. relationships which never turn into marriage. All hypocrisy ! On one hand u order women to wear rida and on the other you have no problem in their mingling. I hate this coummunity and ofcourse my kids will never folow this. In Sha Allah.

When you tell a man you fear Allah,they ask you Do you beieve in mola ?idiots !!!!! Love of their culprit mola has removed love of the real Mola , Allah.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:18 pm

wise_guy wrote:
think wrote:if such is the state of affairs in the central head quarters, the hub of the bohra community and the largest concentration of bohras in one area, how can anyone expect any better. jamaats all over the world are nothing more than battlegrounds for satisfying egos and create enemies. This is bohra religion. even during ramadaan you will see bohra ladies in riddas going to mosque 4 to 5 hours before magrib azaan, the reason being fights for space. some of these ramadaan spaces are also sold to the highest bidder. Reminds one of Issa nabi who kicked the money traders out from allah's house. maybe the police should do the same with these kothari goons who see every opportunity to make a quick buck regardless of ethic or moral character.
Lol which police r u talking about. Police is as much corrupt... The police will infact take bribe from d goons n give them protection...
Police may give them protection but if u get a lawyer or u knw a bit of law then the police will need to file a FIR against good of tanzeem committee and amil if they dont then the cop at the station is at fault and u can email them or file a RTI they wud surely screw the amil n goonda of tanzeem commitee

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:28 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:Atleast man can Take baby steps and run out of the community. Being a girl I can't even do that. Everybody Is scared to leave this hypocrisy . Why because what will people say. Nobody thinks what will we answer Allah.I suffer so much on these grounds. There fasts are also for their leader. This community has no religion but only are followers of satan.

Uff their nikah community , sick minded aunties . They Take u to desert safari, where men enjoy belly dances in public . Girls and boys go hand in hand.the only result of taruff prog is fashiyashi .. relationships which never turn into marriage. All hypocrisy ! On one hand u order women to wear rida and on the other you have no problem in their mingling. I hate this coummunity and ofcourse my kids will never folow this. In Sha Allah.

When you tell a man you fear Allah,they ask you Do you beieve in mola ?idiots !!!!! Love of their culprit mola has removed love of the real Mola , Allah.
Why do u need to go so call taruff program just tell them that u are busy..its better u find a guy from shaadi.com then this taruff or from other references . i have also experience this but i never went to taruff told them am busy...
Wear rida when it required and when u want to but not just bcoz some one ask u to wear.

You dont need to be scared of any one except allha tallah as there are many like you who in wear jeans tshirt short and roam abt in mohallah and there and no one wud say anything to them as they know who to tell stuff and whom to not

So just raise your voice and see it wud like WOW in front of them..and after raising your voice no one wud dare to say anything to u irrespective what u do...this is my personal experience

If u have been visiting hussaini masjid then u wud have surely heard the so call bayan of ullu amil where he just praise muffadal moula like a donkey praise his own tail

HE claim that moon ,star and universe are slave of muffy...dumb guy he is
Another claim he said muffy can change the universe as he pray some dua and rain came...it was a whether forecast expected rain..

The amil dont know anything but he is brainless guy who just think muffy is god who is more then quran and allah..may allah mercy on him

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:31 am

godmoney wrote: So just raise your voice and see it wud like WOW in front of them..and after raising your voice no one wud dare to say anything to u irrespective what u do...this is my personal experience
We already have done that. Alhamdulillah i belong to a family where my dad understand these culprits and becuase of money they are under his control. Well but again my parents are bound. May Allah give them hidayah. ameen

I am not from India . In Pakistan , i dunno one shehzada came and said that SB no chehro to Mohammad S.A.W se miles Naozobillah. and Sb to Rasool S.A.W na bhai chey. Astaghfirullah. All these things i have said only so they become an eye opener for others.May Allah guide our hearts.ameen
Last edited by WiththenameofAllah on Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:58 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:
godmoney wrote: So just raise your voice and see it wud like WOW in front of them..and after raising your voice no one wud dare to say anything to u irrespective what u do...this is my personal experience
We already have done that. Alhamdulillah i belong to a family where my dad understand these culprits and becuase of money they are under his control. Well but again my parents are bound. May Allah give them hidayah. ameen

I am not from India . In Pakistan , i dunno one shehzada came and said that SB no chehro to Mohammad S.A.W se miles Naozobillah. and Sb to Rasool S.A.W na bhai chey. Astaghfirullah. All these things i have said only so they become an eye opener for others.May Allah guide our hearts.ameen

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:28 am

[/quote]
Wear rida when it required and when u want to but not just bcoz some one ask u to wear.

You dont need to be scared of any one except allha tallah as there are many like you who in wear jeans tshirt short and roam abt in mohallah and there and no one wud say anything to them as they know who to tell stuff and whom to not
[/quote]
Islam requires a woman to cover herself properly and be modest.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:08 am

[/quote]
Islam requires a woman to cover herself properly and be modest.[/quote]

So Wear rida only if u want too that what i wanted to say not by force of someone

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Forward as received

On this auspicious night of Lailatul Qadr hussaini masjid Mumbai Amil Muffadal ezzi did the cheapest thing that one could think off..After 2 rakat of umar sharif of muffada saifudin he made everyone to pray baddua namaz which was shocking for everyone praying there,as he said dawaat na dusmano[SKQ n clan] na waste baddua karvu jayes ne hak che toh badha baddua ni namaz paddo lav niyaat..those who didnt pray the namaz were ask kem taame dawaat na dusmaan cho chu...
How can someone who is so call brainless amil can go this low level..does islam allow this type of namaz,
i had heard a riwayat that ek yahoodi used to throw garbage on maula ali face daily but maula ali never said anything one day she didn’t came so maula ali send someone to see if something is wrong n found she was ill n then the lady ask for mafi..and here brain wash amil ask on Lailatul Qadr to do baddua..shit this man need to be mental..on Lailatul Qadr we ask for forgiveness of our sins n forgive everyone who had hurted us n here this amil is anti islam..

forward it to everyone

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:27 am

[/quote]
Islam requires a woman to cover herself properly and be modest.[/quote]
Sister islam dosent require you to cover yourself. U only have to cover yout chest and butt. Nowherebin the quran does it say that u should cover your face and hair, with a black robe, like most of tje muslim women do today

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:32 am

godmoney wrote:Forward as received

On this auspicious night of Lailatul Qadr hussaini masjid Mumbai Amil Muffadal ezzi did the cheapest thing that one could think off..After 2 rakat of umar sharif of muffada saifudin he made everyone to pray baddua namaz which was shocking for everyone praying there,as he said dawaat na dusmano [ SKQ n clan] na waste baddua karvu jayes ne hak che toh badha baddua ni namaz paddo lav niyaat..those who didnt pray the namaz were ask kem taame dawaat na dusmaan cho chu...
How can someone who is so call brainless amil can go this low level..does islam allow this type of namaz,
i had heard a riwayat that ek yahoodi used to throw garbage on maula ali face daily but maula ali never said anything one day she didn’t came so maula ali send someone to see if something is wrong n found she was ill n then the lady ask for mafi..and here brain wash amil ask on Lailatul Qadr to do baddua..shit this man need to be mental..on Lailatul Qadr we ask for forgiveness of our sins n forgive everyone who had hurted us n here this amil is anti islam..

forward it to everyone
Brother you guys have not paid a deep thought to the two rakkat lanat nmz,,, think what that zada Dog must have recited in each Rakkat ALHAMDO LILLAH HE RABIL ALAMIN thanks to GOD ,,, thank god for what, for giving him such enemies or thanks to god for seeing such era, thanks to god for giving him taufik to pray lanat namaz in such qadr night ???? & from where did he get the niyat ,,, i got my dadis' sahifa which is more then 100 years old containing almost everything still i hve not seen nor heard it has niyat for lanat namaz... & what shall we called those momins who prayed such kind of salaat ,,,stupids or bechara. such namaz exist or not & can be prayed for whom ? dushman nane allah taala ,,,or dushman nane panjatan pak a.s ... butwhat d heck dushman of syedna no ways' . even if i get complete details abt such namaz with amil name & tape evidence yet muffy mola will not do anything to him . why best reason known to him .

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:41 am

truth seeker100 wrote:
Brother i am no scholar to answer that but you can get some information here http://islamqa.info/en/13998 .

As i am concerned covering head and hair is asked for in islam because men do get attracted to hair.For covering adornments one has to wear a rida/black robe otherwise i do not think so a net dupatta is appropriate.

Allah knows the best.

WiththenameofAllah

Re: Mumbai Bhendi Bazar: Hussaini Mohala Masid Tanzeem Commi

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:48 am

THE HIJAB ISSUE By ISLAMIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION INC.

The Hijab Myth by the Islamic Research foundation Inc

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Intro:

I think that most of the Muslims and non Muslims think hijab ( head cover scarf) is a religious obligation of Islam to Muslim women.

The Hijab is the most common Muslim veil used by Muslim women, however there are more types of veils..We informally call all the veils, except the Niqab and the Burqa, "Hijab" I have mentioned the correct ways to wear hijab! In my previous posts, but here I want to give an opinion that is given by the Islamic research foundation Inc. (IRFI) this way I like to open the debate about hijab and allow unbiased fair objective opinions to be given, so readers can make their own minds up!

The Reasons for modesty

IRFI: Islam says that both men and women should dress with modesty. These are words from Allah in the Holy Qur'an:

[24.30] Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.

[24.31] And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband’s fathers, their sons, their husbands’ sons, their brothers or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments…

IRFI: As you see the verses do not relate to anything about clothing, Islam doesn’t really say how one should dress. There is no mention of the clothing that a man or woman should wear and the styles, the colour or shapes! Only that you should guard your modesty, cover your bosoms and yours sexual attributes, ie your private parts. And off course -Don't draw attention to them!

For every man and woman it does specify that Muslims men and women should not display their AWRAH - the part of their body between the belly button until the knees. For a woman, the issue is what else defines the woman awrah? This is what the whole debate about hijab is about! What constitutes a woman's awrah? Muslim Scholars differ in their views and opinions..because of the vast number of school of thoughts , However most will agree that the woman's upper body, private parts and her lower parts are awrah! The differences lies with the hair? The face?. The hands? And the feet? Do any of theses constitute awrah?

IRFI: Some people will say-Why cover the hair? Is it a sexual attribute? Since when you feel attracted by someone’s hair? If yes I recommend that you should go to the medic. The opinion given by IRF!

However the main Quranic argument is on the Surah Al Ahzaab:

[33.59] O Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments (draw their cloaks close around themselves) over them themselves (when outside-abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

In order to understand this verse you need some background study.

The IRFI – Islamic Research Foundation International, Inc. has in it’s website this issue explained:

“According to the Qur'an, the reason why Muslim women should wear an outer garment when going out of their homes is that they may be recognised as “Believing” women and differentiated from streetwalkers for whom sexual harassment is an occupational hazard. The purpose of this verse was not to confine women to their homes, but to make it safe for them to go about their daily business without attracting unsavory attention.”

IRFI: “The Qur'an does not suggest that women should be veiled ( the eyes covered) or they should be kept apart from the world of men. On the contrary, the Qur'an is insistent on the full participation of women in society and in the religious practices. Only that they should segregated for their own convenience.

Look at the coming and goings in the Holy masjid in Makkah.. Beamed live on our TVs. Do you see women separated from men on the streets and the public paths or the walkways? Do you see women performing prayers fully veiled? No! Men and women are walking and coming and going freely, naturally women will stick close to their mehraams ..and at prayer time, they take their places away from men in areas designated for them. After that, they are free to go as they wish. During prayer time or indeed during the hajj or the associated rituals, women do not cover their faces!

IRFI: Morality of the self and cleanliness of conscience are far better than the morality of the purdah. No goodness can come from pretence. Imposing the veil on women is the ultimate proof that men suspect their mothers, daughters, wives and sisters of being potential traitors to them. How can Muslim men meet non-Muslim women who are not veiled and treat them respectfully, but not accord the same respectful treatment to Muslim women? This is so prevalent and hypocritical of some men in our muslim society!

IRFI: To wear the so called modern Hijaab ( head cover ) is certainly NOT an Islamic obligatory on women. It is an innovation (Bid’ah) of men suffering from a piety complex who are so weak spiritually that they just cannot trust themselves!”

IRFI: Older women as they are no longer a source of sexual attraction they don’t have to take specially attention to their cloth when outside. This is according to the Holy Quran:

[24.06] Such elderly women as are past the prospect of marriage, – there is no blame on them if they lay aside their (outer) garments, provided they make not a wanton display of their beauty: but it is best for them to be modest: and Allah is One Who sees and knows all things.

IRFI: “It is part of the growing feeling on the part of Muslim men and women that they no longer wish to identify with the West, and that reaffirmation of their identity as Muslims requires the kind of visible sign that adoption of conservative clothing implies.

IRFI: For these women the issue is not that they have to dress conservatively, but that they choose to.”

As a Muslim man, I would like to say that I personally agree with women who choose to wear the head cover Hijab but likewise that doesn’t discourage me to tell all Muslims sister that they only have to wear the head cover hijab if they want to... If they choose not to, that's ok too, who am I to question their inner EMAAN, it may be better than mine! Let them wear what they want.. So long as they are modestly dressed and I can't be attracted to their body shapes or anything else... But to wear an hijab for any reason other than modesty, is simply wrong! If it's a fashion trend and statement, then the whole purpose is corrupt!

Note that in some countries using the Hijab may draw more eye attention to you but it allows that other people including Muslims know that you are Muslim sister in this gathering or in this crowd!

So remember: modern head cover Hijab is not obligatory, full MODEST dress is. The conditions of modesty have been mentioned in my previous posts!

I hope you have benefited from this opinion given by IRFI. It gives a very clear outline about the issue of the modern head covering hijab! Although there is nothing wrong with it, it should not be enforced upon those women who choose not to wear it and those who wish to seek alternatives means to observe modesty. However, the issue of modesty must remain paramount in the minds of all muslim women.. Even a hint of displaying your beauty to any man who is not a Mehraam may signal an act of immodesty, so be very careful how you dress and how you display your beauty!

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:53 am

simply put, if you wear ridda and you do not want to then you are brain washed.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:12 pm

No rida has nothing to do with brain washing brother. Yes islam is not a deen by force . If you do not want to wear but you are forces to then that means that you belong to the 'POOR ClASS'. Unfortunately that is the way of these hypocrites .....

godmoney

Re: Mumbai Bhendi Bazar: Hussaini Mohala Masid Tanzeem Commitee

Unread post by godmoney » Wed May 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Ramzan have not even started the leeche bikhari of Hussaini masjid bhendi bazar amil and chamcha are sending balance and outstanding statement to all Hussaini mohallah with photo of the he head of family. Tech savvy ppl.

The particular are as follows domestic sabil, establishment sabik, haj, ikraam, muvasaat, voluntary, niyaz, ashara, new ejammat card, tabudaat, ramadan and FMB.

All figure are increase more then 20-40% without knowing if the person is cable to pay or not. Many poor family with family income of monthly 15k - 18K With 7ppl to survive with that income are send total outstanding balance of 55k. The statement don't include waajebat, silah fitra etc.. How they think they wud be able to survive with

Do the bikhari amil or chamcha have to go out and do hard work. They have to lootofy poor ppl for his cut in commission.

Which low class school they have studied they can't understand a simple word as voluntary means what some one wish to pay not force to pay.. Voluntary contribution figure are also been decided befoe hand and increase 50%..

FMB thali irrespective you take or not they will add the money 35000rs that means full profit kiske baap ki diwali.. Plus ramzan food almost every night it been taken by ppl who pay for full ramzan still they beg to pay for extra income.. There is different section for ramzan

Voluntary, niyaaz, ashara and fmb means the same free fund with no hisab..

I feel fatemi dawaat is much better in this case atleast they will not force or pressure for money and all account will be audited..

Husaini amil muffadal seem to be on fatemi dawaat side as he is indirectly helping fatemi dawaat by converting ppl by forcing them to join fatemi dawaat by pressuring more money.. Hat of amil

Muffadal name means trouble maker the amil name is also muffadal, before he was at badri mahal where he minted money and made 2 property.

Ibadaat is not important only money torture..

Will update all issue in during ramzan.

There is a secret group form with a political influential person if this time any tanzeem chamcha or amil try to force or pressure poor ppl for food or place we will file a police complaint with audio recording with video if possible and will get them arrested and will post them on social media too..