Bakersfield, CA

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
mumin_bhai

Bakersfield, CA

Unread post by mumin_bhai » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:25 am

Is anyone here from Bakersfield, or know someone from Bakersfield? I heard that the jamat is broke, and that all the bhaisahebs who had promissed to contribute large sums of money for the masjid construction haven't paid. And now the rumours are that SMB is coming to bakersfield, and jamaat is asking for ridiculously large sums of money from all the families.

think

Re: Bakersfield, CA

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:20 pm

do not contribute even a single penny. The mosque the kothar mafia is trying to build is actually a slaughter house i.e. a katal khana for your small community. The kothar will grab it from you as wakaf and they will be kings and then rule over your peaceful life with every drummed up event to con you out of money. The state of houston jamaat is in front of you. The goonda committee there are proud and their chuster boasts that he raised the community to a higher level " maye houston jamaat ne uper laya" Chuster is a money sucker and has very cunninly brainwashed the abdes through his goonda committee.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:57 pm

it is far from the truth that a bhaisaheb would contribute towards masjid. There was one bhaisaheb s. multanwalla who now resides with his family in san diego. He came from karachi to atlanta on amalat a few years back. He, cohearsed mumineen to give huge amounts for masjid project,and when his time was up gathered his loot and went back to karachi. He then came back from karachi to states and is now in your state of Ca. Thhere is no masjid in Atlanta and this project is going on for years and years.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:26 pm

^
I donot think he meant bhaisahebs in literal meaning of Aamils but those people who received Mulla and NKD or Shaikh title due to their monetary contributions.
We all know with Kothari Goons and their representatives it is AAPO--AAPO Only time they give is under the false pretense of Qard E Hasnah which is technically a wash off, they give Qard E Hasnah so you can do the arz for construction or salaam or ziyafaats

mumin_bhai

Unread post by mumin_bhai » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Actually, I did mean bhai saheb because there are three of them in Bakersfield. Half the jamaat is their relations. BTW, I am attempting to get first hand testimony of what is happening in Bakersfield, but from the short rumours I have heard, the only way they were able to come up with a "fair" solution of who can do khidmat is to pay the money because there are alot of mum in who want to do the khidmat.

It begs the question why not draw names (chithi). ? Again, if anyone from Bakersfield can give first hand knowledge would be appreciated.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:22 am

I have heard, the only way they were able to come up with a "fair" solution of who can do khidmat is to pay the money because there are alot of mum in who want to do the khidmat.
Are you trying to say that people want to pay to do Khidmat? if true then I do not feel bad calling them BRAIN DEAD ABDES...

mumin_bhai

Unread post by mumin_bhai » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:23 am

SMB, the kothar came up with pay for khidmat scheme. Majority of the public is against it, except for few hardcore abdes