PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
salaar

Re: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:23 pm

The survey reflects a true picture but I would talk in the longer perspective. About 20 and 30 years back there used to be a consideration among migrants that they considered India as their watan e qadeem but now for the new generation India is only considered as a country who is responsible and always looking for hurting the interests of our country, this feeling has grown stronger after Mumbai attack accusation and kargil which I am sure is likewise and a result of everyday propaganda going on both sides. The hate for Taliban is strong among urban population and have some sympathies in the rural area as they still think that these bastards are promoting Islam.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:11 am

One should feel proud of any achievement by his country or its people, this is not to offend indians but just a piece of information that if you check the world record of flying aces esp on wikipedia there is a mention of two pakistani pilots, SaifulAzam who claimed 5 kills against israel and india and the other is MM Alam who shot down 9 indian planes, 5 of them in less then a minute, and that is a record. Indian air force must have produced many good pilots but none of them were able to get into the list.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:59 am

One more attempt to topple democratically elected government in Pakistan. I pity our bohra community who are still living in that failed state.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:02 am

salaar wrote:One should feel proud of any achievement by his country or its people, this is not to offend indians but just a piece of information that if you check the world record of flying aces esp on wikipedia there is a mention of two pakistani pilots, SaifulAzam who claimed 5 kills against israel and india and the other is MM Alam who shot down 9 indian planes, 5 of them in less then a minute, and that is a record. Indian air force must have produced many good pilots but none of them were able to get into the list.
Ha Ha Ha Ha... Was this MM Alam playing some game on playstation????

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:01 am

Tasneempati I can smell something burning. You people are smart enough to paste all propaganda articles against Pakistan but so naive to find out facts from the net. Take some time out and check on the net regarding my claim and don't worry about my country you have enough problems for yourself to solve.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 am

i saw and heared on tv by fazlur rehman
" do siyaasi yateem kuch dino se shaame gariba manaa rahe hai"
1. he didnt say it at all.
2. it was morphed imaged by some indian channel.
3. propaganda by us, israel and india
4. modi gave money to him to say that, they are in secret pact.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:01 pm

There is a strong struggle for democracy going on in Pakistan against the nawaz Sharif and Bhutto govt who had a hidden agenda to take turns in govt each one was determined to loot nations wealth through corruption. This time we have a leader in the form of Imran khan, it is not possible to discuss his manifesto and targets but I tell you an overwhelming percentage of people are standing behind him and inshallah we will succeed to reform the democratic setup in pakistan and I assure you this is no Israeli or Indian agenda but a popular voice of pakistan .

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:54 am

Imran Khan is Agent of JEWS:
Jews funding Imran Khan and he returns the favor
Imran being funded by jews and he helps them back
This happened in 2010,and again it is happenning ...
Imran Khan has thrown himself full-time into the election campaign of Conservative Jewish candidate “Zac Goldsmith”, the younger brother of his ex-wife Jemima Khan. One should not forget that Mr. Zac is a Jewish conservative candidate, and running a campaign for such a person requires a lot of clarification. The party Mr. Zac belongs to, also have some close contacts with Israeli elements through a Parliamentary group which is well known as “Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI)”.
Now a question arise, is it appropriate to run a campaign for Zac Goldsmith at the same time when your own country is in a great trouble, and having threats not only from across the borders but inside too. When Pakistan needs a political stabilized democracy, Mr Khan plays his vital role to destabilize the current system, not only by his words, but by his actions too. Or is it a payback time, for the benefits and favors which Imran have received in past from Jewish lobby. It is quite obvious that Imran’s current activities are redeems for the charities and the premium support of his Jewish friends.
Since last few years, Imran Khan had tried his best to misguide the youth of the country. But as his actual agendas are apparent now and his current huge margin defeats in Bi-elections have proved Imran as a failure and Pakistan Nation as the winner for eliminating a Jewish element.
Pakistan's end is clearly visible.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:26 am

if ur on one side---it is voice of nation.
if ur on other side---it is us, israel inidan propaganda.
u are against taliban---so it is a propaganda
ur with imran khan---so it is voice of nation.
democracy is all about accepting others point of view--even if u disagree.
when u accept this fundamental, and stop blaming others for ur ills,
then only true democracy and development will take place.
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/the-m ... 140901.htm

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:38 am

Even if all that you are saying is true my simple question why should Indians worry about whether the most favoured candidate for the prime minister ship of Pakistan is a thorough Muslim or a Jewish agent you worry about your modi who is a proven blood hound for Muslims.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:41 am

salaar wrote:Even if all that you are saying is true my simple question why should Indians worry about whether the most favoured candidate for the prime minister ship of Pakistan is a thorough Muslim or a Jewish agent you worry about your modi who is a proven blood hound for Muslims.
Indians are least worried for a failed nation, Modi proudly says that he is an stauch Hindu, whereas Imran is hypocrite.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:48 am

End tou hamaray dushmano ka hoga tasneempati these stupid articles are in abundance aur hamari jooti ko bhi en ki parwah nahi. Pakistan will keep haunting its enemies and their end is visible. Worry about all the freedom movements going on in India like khaalistan and Nagaland. I never try to look for such articles but if you are keen I can post as many as you want tasneempati use your own wisdom and arguments instead of this copy and paste thing.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:50 am

I can smell something burning.
( ** Pakis are cowards ** )

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:51 am

Why don't you change your nick to modi ki pati

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:04 am

Have you joined this debate very late all the stupid arguments have been raised by your countrymen and they have had a fitting reply by our side. Again to freshen your memory baap pehlay paida hota hai phir beta him 14 the ko a ad hue baqi aap khud samajhdar hai.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:08 am

Yes again tasneempati why is your papa wearing clothes made out of flag of Pakistan, don't you provide proper clothes to your papa :lol:

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:15 am

Get your eyes tested Paki... Papa is not wearing Paki flag but it's his child.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:33 am

We cannot recognize him you posted this with the tag of papa so he must be your papa but at least provide him decent dress do he does not have to get flsgd of other countries to stitch his clothes. You Indian :mrgreen:

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:35 am

Get your eyes tested "Paki".

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:43 am

Get your mind tested indian

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 am

Hard Nuts are Difficult to Crack.
Now I feel it is time waste. Pakis are insane. Talibani mind set.
We Indians have many important issue to deal with. Our class is Japan / USA..... not failed state/ or failed mindset (s).
Good bye .

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 am

Earnest request to everyone here to refrain from this mud-slinging. How did we turn from being DB brothers/sisters to virtual warring between 2 countries ? Arre, chhoti si zindagi hai, pyar mohabbat se jiyo aur jeene do. This is going against the 'maqsad' of this forum and also the heading of "The lighter side"

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Disillusioned DB I totally agree with your view point but as long as dogs will keep barking I will keep them hitting on their nose. You understand tasneempati I know class of you hindis very well.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:49 pm

FAQAT PEHLU BADALNAY SE RAFAQAT KAM NAHI HOTI

MAGAR PHIR BHI NA MILNAY KI AZEEYAT KAM NAHI HOTI

JAHAN KOI BICHAR JAE WAHI PAR OUS KI MANZIL HAE

KISI KE SAATH CHALNAY SE MUSAAFAT KAM NAHI HOTI

HAMARAY DUSHMANO MAE CHAHANAY WALAY BHI SHAMIL HAE

TOU HUM JIS HAAL MAE BHI HO MOHABBAT KAM NAHI HOTI.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Presenting some poetry of Dr Allama Mohammad Iqbal,

AQAL AYYAR HAE SOU(100) BHAES BADAL LAETI HAE
ISHQ BECHARA NA MULLA NA ZAHID NA HAKEEM.

KHUDA TOU MILTA HAE INSAAN HI NAHI MILTA
YE CHEEZ WOH HAE JO DEKHI KAHI KAHI MAE NE,

JIN KE AANGAN MAE AMEERI KA SHAJAR LAGTA HAE
OUN KA HAR AEYB BHI ZAMANAY KO HUNAR LAGTA HAE.

MOHABBAT KA JUNOO BAQI NAHI HAE
MUSALMANO MAE KHOON BAQI NAHI HAE
SAFFAIN KUJ DIL PARESHAN SAJDA BAEZUK
KE JAZBA ANDROON BAQI NAHI HAE
NAMAZ O ROZA O QURBANI O HAJ
YE SAB BAQI HAE TU BAQI NAHI HAE.

ZAHID SHARAB PEENAY DE MASJID MAE BAETH KAR
YA WOH JAGA BATA JAHA KHUDA NAHI ( Ghalib)

MASJID KHUDA KA GHAR HAE PEENAY KI JAGA NAHI
KAFIR KE DIL MAE JA WAHA PAR KHUDA NAHI ( Iqbal )

KAFIR KE DIL SE AAYA HOO MAE YE DEKH KAR
KHUDA MOUJOD HAE WAHA PAR OUSAY PATAA NAHI ( Faraz )