PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
salaar

Re: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:46 am

You people keep on shedding tears for Bombay blast putting its blame on Pakistan whereas every other day there occurs bomb blasts in different cities of Pakistan apparently it seems to be the work of Taliban but hundereds of time when live ammunition is caught MADE IN INDIA is written on that .what have you people doing in Kashmir killing thousands of innocent Muslims is it not the worst form of terrorism. Shame upon you

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:04 am

Years back i read an article somewhere in which the writer gave a comparison of qualities found in Muslims and Hindus in general and to a good extent i found it very close to reality, i would briefly focus on the main features, it said that Muslims consumes meat whereas Hindus consumes pulses and grains mostly, this brings a change in their blood and personality, Muslims in general are high tempered and jumps to extreme coclusions without considering the consequences, hindus on the other hand are more composed and try to patch up things without incurring any loss, but the most significant part is that muslims although hot headed but their anger vents away quickly once the dispute is addressed and they dont keep grudge or enemity afterwards, whereas hindus analyzes the situation if he has the ability to crush his enemy he will leave no opportunity but if he feels that it will incur loss he will delay it keeping the venom in his heart and will hit the opponent treacherously at the weaker junction. generally people would say well hindus are more clever people but i think the attitude of muslims revolves around the teaching of islam that says fight for your right no matter how big is the opposition and is strictly against jealousy and hatred rather islam focuses not to extend the enemity for long and emphasize on the forgiveness policy.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:09 am

wise guy if you are a muslim i hope you understand my point :D

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:07 am

salar dude.... when I present clear and proven facts (religious conversion of cricketer Yusuf Youhana), you give me some absurd article from nowhere and absurd defences.... how is meat eating related to one's personality, its quite absurd. People from western nations consume more meat per capita. You say not to extend enemity and hatred, but in your posts, you show clear dislike for Hindus... please stop contradicting your own points... Please bring strong points to the table
salaar wrote:Years back i read an article somewhere in which the writer gave a comparison of qualities found in Muslims and Hindus in general and to a good extent i found it very close to reality, i would briefly focus on the main features, it said that Muslims consumes meat whereas Hindus consumes pulses and grains mostly, this brings a change in their blood and personality, Muslims in general are high tempered and jumps to extreme coclusions without considering the consequences, hindus on the other hand are more composed and try to patch up things without incurring any loss, but the most significant part is that muslims although hot headed but their anger vents away quickly once the dispute is addressed and they dont keep grudge or enemity afterwards, whereas hindus analyzes the situation if he has the ability to crush his enemy he will leave no opportunity but if he feels that it will incur loss he will delay it keeping the venom in his heart and will hit the opponent treacherously at the weaker junction. generally people would say well hindus are more clever people but i think the attitude of muslims revolves around the teaching of islam that says fight for your right no matter how big is the opposition and is strictly against jealousy and hatred rather islam focuses not to extend the enemity for long and emphasize on the forgiveness policy.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Wise guy I see no wisdom in your thoughts, are you crazy what is it about Yousuf youhanas conversion to Islam. There are thousands who keep switching their religion does that implies that Pakistanis are standing with knives on their throats, no wonder you blame the conversion of boxer Mohammad Ali on Pakistanis would you. World is very much aware of the claims made by your Shiv Sena to forcefully converts Muslims into Hinduism. Come out of this blame game now you cannot fool the world with your negative propaganda against Pakistan.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:42 pm

What am I to do with any negative propaganda of Pakistan.. The events and conditions in Pakistan are itself portraying a negative image of Pakistan... If the world's most wanted terrorist Osama can hide in its military town (Abottabad), what more credibility does it want to lose anymore...
salaar wrote:Wise guy I see no wisdom in your thoughts, are you crazy what is it about Yousuf youhanas conversion to Islam. There are thousands who keep switching their religion does that implies that Pakistanis are standing with knives on their throats, no wonder you blame the conversion of boxer Mohammad Ali on Pakistanis would you. World is very much aware of the claims made by your Shiv Sena to forcefully converts Muslims into Hinduism. Come out of this blame game now you cannot fool the world with your negative propaganda against Pakistan.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Have you recently been in Pakistan are you aware of the outside pressure that my country is facing have you any idea how foreign agencies are using Taliban's to kill innocent lives on our streets everyday, no I am sure you don't have any only thing you can do is to read fancy articles written by critics of Pakistan and form your opinion abt it. We are striving through a difficult phase fighting a war which is not ours. Come here and see how you feel when a bomb gets exploded near your house and you find your son or daughters cell phone off then I will ask you how helpless you feel when terrorist organisations like RAW play dirty tricks to kill people in cold blood.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:58 pm

lol, jaisi karni, waisi bharni... Pakistan has been supporting the militants in Kashmir, supported many bombings across cities in India, have attacked India unnecessarily in Kargil in 1999 during which it was shown its place and was isolated internationally... ( http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/archives/a ... ust05.html )
salaar wrote:Have you recently been in Pakistan are you aware of the outside pressure that my country is facing have you any idea how foreign agencies are using Taliban's to kill innocent lives on our streets everyday, no I am sure you don't have any only thing you can do is to read fancy articles written by critics of Pakistan and form your opinion abt it. We are striving through a difficult phase fighting a war which is not ours. Come here and see how you feel when a bomb gets exploded near your house and you find your son or daughters cell phone off then I will ask you how helpless you feel when terrorist organisations like RAW play dirty tricks to kill people in cold blood.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:54 pm

India occupied Kashmir forcefully against the wishes of overwhelming Muslim population and since then your barbaric army has butchered thousands of kashmiris, where does your ethics evaporate then although there is a clear declaration of united nations that injustice is being committed but for you people only might is right. In Kargil remember it was India who reached to capture the high hills first only then Pakistan retaliated. Yes there are mir Jaffar and mir sadiq among our politicians but don't worry time is near when we will kick on the butts of Indian touts and achieve our true freedom as in the words of A llama Iqbal "paewasta reh shajar she umeed e bahar rakh"

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:22 pm

ok salaar bhai, I'll let the Indian defence establishment know about this so that they can prepare in advance :D Kargil me bhi try kare the, tab toh Indian defence establishment soyi hui thi... jab jagi tab toh aap ko pata hi hai kya hua.... aapke wazir e aazam US gaye Clinton ke pair padhne... :P

NaPak-istan ke NaPak mansoobe :lol:
salaar wrote:India occupied Kashmir forcefully against the wishes of overwhelming Muslim population and since then your barbaric army has butchered thousands of kashmiris, where does your ethics evaporate then although there is a clear declaration of united nations that injustice is being committed but for you people only might is right. In Kargil remember it was India who reached to capture the high hills first only then Pakistan retaliated. Yes there are mir Jaffar and mir sadiq among our politicians but don't worry time is near when we will kick on the butts of Indian touts and achieve our true freedom as in the words of A llama Iqbal "paewasta reh shajar she umeed e bahar rakh"

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Khuda ki laanat ho oun par Jo hamaray mulk ko apni naapak zuban se bura kahay. Don't worry we have enough atomic missiles to fill up Indian asses if time comes.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 am

Ask your airmen what is sabre 86 ask them abt pathankot ask them abt col sherkhan in kargil they can give you a better account. Ask them how come a complete undamaged IAF Gnat is still lying in Karachi museum the abandoned tanks left behind by your brave senna is still a valuable trophy for us

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:20 am

Oh, so you have also started the lanat game... :P Pakistan is like an organ, if you had kept it as a part of the body (Indian union), then it would have flourished, but then you chose to sever yourself from the main body and it has decomposed like any dead material and today we see a completely decomposed Pakistan...
salaar wrote:Khuda ki laanat ho oun par Jo hamaray mulk ko apni naapak zuban se bura kahay. Don't worry we have enough atomic missiles to fill up Indian asses if time comes.

Casualties happen on both sides of the war, Pakistan had the upper hand anyways in Kargil due to their occupying the vantage points in Kargil sector. However, bad strategy and planning (underestimating the Indian defence) led Pakistan to fall flat on its face... Allah aapke saath tha hi nahi us NaPak mansoobe me!
salaar wrote:Ask your airmen what is sabre 86 ask them abt pathankot ask them abt col sherkhan in kargil they can give you a better account. Ask them how come a complete undamaged IAF Gnat is still lying in Karachi museum the abandoned tanks left behind by your brave senna is still a valuable trophy for us
Last edited by wise_guy on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:23 am

please ignore

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:36 am

Forget abt the union as discussed in my earlier post in the words of Mr Jinnah. Whether its Kashmir siachen kargil halwara dawarka khemkaran or chawinda if Indians would raise a war we will not disappoint you. Further I too have no wish of arguing with you or anybody unless any degrading remark is passed regarding my country.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:44 am

Just read your PM tou Bhai rishtay Mae you him aap ke baap hotay hai kiyo ke baap pehlay paida hota hai phir beta kiya samjhay

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:38 am

First of all, why would India raise a war with Pakistan, it has more important tasks and issues at hand.. If you see recent history, only Pakistan has attacked India on various fronts, the most recent being Kargil. Everytime, Pakistan has been shown its place. The most recent being the violation of ceasefire by Pakistani troops along the LOC in the last few day...

I am not against Pakistani people or have any personal enmity against you or any Pakistani for that matter. Afterall, we belong to one and the same land. I am against the people in Pakistani establishment who have been supporting war or terrorist activities in India since long.
salaar wrote:Forget abt the union as discussed in my earlier post in the words of Mr Jinnah. Whether its Kashmir siachen kargil halwara dawarka khemkaran or chawinda if Indians would raise a war we will not disappoint you. Further I too have no wish of arguing with you or anybody unless any degrading remark is passed regarding my country.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:00 am

wise_guy
forget bro. he will not understand anything.
u cannot argue with who doesnt see the reality.
u can make a blind person to see.
but how can u make a person with open eyes who doesnt wish to see.
they are obsessed with anti india thought so much that it runs in their viens.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:41 am

how pakistanis are indoctrinated in falsehood.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1125484
plz read it fully and patiently everybody
it is a pakistiny site only

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:53 am

Yes Mr Qutub as I said earlier there is no dearth of Indian agents who are working in our ranks in the guise of journalists social workers and civil servants but in the end there comes a tall wall that is Pakistan Army who is more then capable to handle Hindu baniyas.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:01 am

Maulana Abul Kalam Azad keep propagating such views throughout his life but I question you Indians for how long you will keep on watching the dream of a greater India. If you try to gulp something bigger then you can chew it chokes you to death and this will be India's destiny if it keeps seeing such dreams. Live and let others live.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:58 am

nobody is dreaming here
pakistan is for real and we have to deal with it
like it or not.
like israel is also for real, like it or not.
they have to deal with it.
though i would consider israel 1000 times better than pakistan

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:04 am

salaar wrote:Kharas Mithas why is your papa wearing the dress out of our country's flag don't you provide him proper clothing?
A typical street pakistani reaction to the simple humour, no a fact indeed! People blame politicians for the state of this 100 ppl country. People are equally jaahil....see for youself.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:58 am

Mr qutub you are praising Israel upon the blood of thousands of innocent Muslims men women and children what a bad omen for the ummah, during the war between Israel and Muslim ummah pilots of Pakistan air force went into the skies to prove their capabilities just check saiful azam who blasted 4 mirages into flames. It was Pakistani tanks and gunnery which inspire of their limited resources forced Israel for a ceasefire and saved lives of innocent Muslims and you Mr Qutub what kind of a Muslim are you praising Israel. You must consider your opinion.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:02 am

Mr Kharas Mithas I am extremely sorry for the comment but I actually thought you posted your papas photo. :lol:

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 am

salaar wrote:Mr Kharas Mithas I am extremely sorry for the comment but I actually thought you posted your papas photo. :lol:
My Papa stays with pride in a nation where a muslim house is not burnt by a muslim. The subject of this thread is just an idiotic emotion far from reality. :lol:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Must be no doubt about it Mr Kharas Mithas but just by the way why was your papa wearing dress made out of our flag? iam sure you must be having a reason for that which i will not pursue any further :mrgreen:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Taking advantage of the topic i would like to invite the readers to read a book which iam sure would find interesting and iam sure many must have read it before, the name is THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN written by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock, it gives a detail account how the world has suffered from the hands of Jews and Israel, i would especially ask Mr Qutub Mamaji to read this book as it might play some role in changing your perspective regarding Israel as you place it 1000 times better then pakistan. In the very beginning the writer starts with " Dedicated to the millions of men women and children who throughout the centuries have suffered at the behest of this, Synagogue of Satan, You are not forgotten". the publisher claims "Not recommended for the faint hearted, this is no ordinary book, and no one who reads it will ever be the same again". Ok readers go ahead.....

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:23 am

salaar bro
saudi arabia is supporting israel against hamas.
truth is more stranger and dangerous than fiction.
u need to do some hard reality check.
and talking about muslim
the so called muslim countries--least of it pakistan
are not at all islamic countries, though there are more musalmaan living in it.
and the west european and america is more islamic country than anybody, though there
are no or much less musalmaan living in it.
again hard truth and bitter pill to swallow.
if u know what muslim means in real.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:02 pm

When I used to see small kids and Muslim women wailing out of their bombarded house lines of coffins I used to ponder what is the reason why other Muslims don't raise hue and cry for the murder of their unarmed Muslim brothers but after more and more discussions with my friends and people like qutub mamaji I realized that we just want to pass the monkey on others shoulder and close our eyes abt others problems all that we worry abt is our comfort our security our benefits and let the innocent go to hell putting the blame on hamas or Saudi Arabia or Obama or Osama. The lowest degree of assistance that you can provide is at least support them admit at all forums that injustice is being done but no we are even not capable of that. Palestinian Muslims I am sorry we Muslims are not men enough to raise voice on your merciless killings , our children are safe and secure in developed countries getting good schooling if the bodies of your children are lying on streets, sorry we can do nothing abt it.